Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 01:16 AM   #51
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

[quote=firstfruit;27834]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post

Hi all

Count me in Shaun

I would love to meet up in Perth any brothers or sisters from the highlands that want to meet up in Inverness to go to Perth on the 19th I would be more than willing to offer my zafira 7 seater and plus it would cut fuel costs if we all pitch in.

Anyone interested well lets do it

Aint that hobbit cottage just the ticket I was showing it to my partner we would have no problems building and living there.

Just an update I am hoping to again speak to my acquaintance Tuesday if he agrees well all I can say to him is I will get it rolling.

I must apologise I only mention Scottish ground crew in my first post about this, I am sorry, anyone that can help us obtain our goal can join us “anyone.”

Also all are welcome to view the land before we make it happen, when it happens

My love
Anyone.. agreed but no children they dont need to know.yet.
If we dont have more than ten people then I am voluntering to host the gathering in the central belt I am 40 minutes from Perth.Bathgate.
A seed grows, and in the mind as we feel bad when trying to relate/communicate to people who are close, the positive re-inforcement from sharing views will make us all more confident in future discussions with friends and family.
This should I believe be our initial goal- strength in unity.
I work in sales and the technical term would be to "sufficeintly disturb" people into opening their minds-very tricky if you don't want to go too far and terrify(Greybeard I hear you)and your probably right, but the more souls that awaken the better a job we have done.
It's the "blue pill"or the "red pill" right? no shades of grey.wrong.
If we could help people ease into the grey/deep end -then job well done, because all we need to do is point them at the end of the tunnel-
any light and they will start to "run" themselves.
Lets show the way

The difference between geniuos and ..?
Awareness.

Best Einstein revalation -"energy cannot be destroyed - only transformed."
This changed all for me -we need to find other peoples "hotspots" to allow them to begin on the path.

I would preffer a bigger group in Perth but can also see the advantage of an initial smaller group - more time to "air" ,and I know I am not alone in my desire to have contact with like minded folks.
So we need a cut off date for the plan :5th October I would suggest , so regardless hotel / someones house ? its number dependent and we need time to organise.

My offer stands to all . Please respond either way just dont let us down.
Do or do not , don't try , do.

Speak up Scotland's truth seakers - come forth - consider others perspectives and evolve ;this is the future and our FREEDOM lets not make an **** of this.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #52
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Shaun et all.
Agree with you.

I was in sales myself some years back. Its softly soflty catchee monkey. Your not selling -- just helping people to get what they want.
We all want peace in our lives.

I find it easiest to start with the weather --- its changing-- people will agree --
water is rising -- most will agree-- best to be a bit further from the sea just in case, ( insurance companies not keen to insure sea side homes)-- Higher ground best, safer -- most will agree. A self suficient life style would be a good thing-- most would agree. No fear just attraction -- all positive.
No need to mention spiritual -- aliens-- conspiracy. If they know about this stuff it will come out.

Their are lots of people waking up jut now. Many are into Angels and are channeling messages from Archangels or Jesus. Study groups like the Course in Miracles, one that I go to In Findhorn abound.

Millions read spiritual books by enlightened people, there is a big difference between enlightened and awake. A mass awakening is happening because the Totality --God/Creator wants this to happen.

The opportunity for full enlightenment is 1000 times greater than at any time in the past. Each soul that makes it through the narrow gate -- the eye of the needle-- makes it easier for the rest and so it goes on.

As you grow spiritually you radiate energy (auric--field expands) this lifts people whom you will never even meet. You are allready a radient zone. Its just that more together will strengthen -- power up-- the energy radiating. This changes the conscious level of others, they wake up from the inside out we are an unseen catyalist.

If I talk about the path of enlightenment in great depth it might get scary so I wont --- only joking.
Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:37 AM   #53
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi Shaun et all.
Agree with you.

I was in sales myself some years back. Its softly soflty catchee monkey. Your not selling -- just helping people to get what they want.
We all want peace in our lives.

I find it easiest to start with the weather --- its changing-- people will agree --
water is rising -- most will agree-- best to be a bit further from the sea just in case, ( insurance companies not keen to insure sea side homes)-- Higher ground best, safer -- most will agree. A self suficient life style would be a good thing-- most would agree. No fear just attraction -- all positive.
No need to mention spiritual -- aliens-- conspiracy. If they know about this stuff it will come out.

Their are lots of people waking up jut now. Many are into Angels and are channeling messages from Archangels or Jesus. Study groups like the Course in Miracles, one that I go to In Findhorn abound.

Millions read spiritual books by enlightened people, there is a big difference between enlightened and awake. A mass awakening is happening because the Totality --God/Creator wants this to happen.

The opportunity for full enlightenment is 1000 times greater than at any time in the past. Each soul that makes it through the narrow gate -- the eye of the needle-- makes it easier for the rest and so it goes on.

As you grow spiritually you radiate energy (auric--field expands) this lifts people whom you will never even meet. You are allready a radient zone. Its just that more together will strengthen -- power up-- the energy radiating. This changes the conscious level of others, they wake up from the inside out we are an unseen catyalist.

If I talk about the path of enlightenment in great depth it might get scary so I wont --- only joking.
Regards Chris
Wise words Greybeard, I agree with you as I am sure the others will. Would someone be kind enough and take the time to transcribe what happens at the meeting for folk like me who cant make it?

As regards being there, I will be in spirit and available on chat here as well.
I live by the sea so there are some gloomy boxes being ticked, but so much conflicting info about so many aspects to all this.

I remain strong and positive, I have to be but I also feel *supported* if that makes sense, been 0on this path for a while and it now makes sense to me why certain areas of reading/learning have come my way.

I firmly believe we influence our reality and our world- and making responsible wise choices, even small ones, makes a difference. I agree with what has been said on this thread and there are some inspiring energies here that have suprised me, its good to see the spiritual warrior ethos and pragmatism playing its part. It will be an interesting meeting I am sure.

I am still learning how to use this forum,so forgive me if I am not in sync with where people are *at* here, I have to work at odd times of the day.
Love to all.
I am trying to gradually add the crew here on my friends list
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:38 AM   #54
Sol Invictus
Banned

First ever post on the boards, but i hope I can make it count.

I am in Inverness as many of you here on the board, and I feel that its time I came out from the shadows and started 'adding' my voice to help others.

My abilities? well, I am organised, can fish hunt and snare like a poacher, and am good with my hands - have a multitude of 'survival' tips and tricks stashed away in my brain to boot.

Why am I here? a splinter in my soul thats telling me 'all is not right' with the world and the way we are heading toward 2011.

I truely believe in some things coming down the 'pipeline' that are going to be deeply unpleasent for us all unless we are organised and very well prepared but also more importantly hidden.

Yes I do mean hidden, and here is why.

Those who 'dissent' will be the target of those who want to 'keep order'.

Think back to the disgraceful way the Police treated those who gathered under the 'new age traveller' banner. Multiply that by a thousand and you will have how I fear they will treat all 'off grid' people.

I'll be on this forum a while getting to know folks and their methods a bit, but would love to sit down and have a chin wag with other like minded folks.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:36 PM   #55
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Sol
Your skills are very valuable. I wouldent suvive a week without Morrisons smiling.
Regards Chris
Old 09-30-2008, 03:54 AM   #56
Sol Invictus
Banned

Thanks Grey,
although I have to say it is because a few years ago I started to get a nagging feeling that all was not right in the world and that sooner rather than later we may have to fall back on old fashioned 'living off the land'.

I am very interested in meeting up and having a chat about peoples ideas and thoughts as time is shortening and events every day seem to be pushing mankind down a one way street that few realise ends pretty soon.

Not being dramatic, just being pragmatic and observant of the people who lead us and how they are all scurrying around making preperations for some event they have yet to tell us about.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:00 AM   #57
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi. This is worth a look and a smile.
Chris

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2703
Old 09-30-2008, 02:59 PM   #58
Muzz
Avalon Senior Member

Hi I'm in Edinburgh.
Muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:38 AM   #59
Sol Invictus
Banned

Hi Muzz.

Its an eclectic gathering for sure, with lots of people from varied places. Good to see so mnay folks awakening and gathering, for soon we will need to shelter from the storm and live off what we know and gathered early.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:01 AM   #60
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Hi Muzz.

Its an eclectic gathering for sure, with lots of people from varied places. Good to see so mnay folks awakening and gathering, for soon we will need to shelter from the storm and live off what we know and gathered early.
Nice way of putting it Sol.
Storms come and go. Just a question of being in the lee of the land. ie safe harbour till it blows over and it will.
However I am too old for the Nomadic life and a vegetarian so I will probably weather the storm where ever life places me.
Only fear is to be feared.
Chris
Old 10-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #61
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Nice way of putting it Sol.
Storms come and go. Just a question of being in the lee of the land. ie safe harbour till it blows over and it will.
However I am too old for the Nomadic life and a vegetarian so I will probably weather the storm where ever life places me.
Only fear is to be feared.
Chris
A vegitarian is no reason not be be nomadic, but I agree, as we grow more distinguished we as a specie slow down. However, I am more inclined to say that I for one say we need older people in a group, need that hard won knowledge and experience. If push comes to shove, a group of young folks need their fires tempered by experience that only a long full life can lend.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #62
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
A vegitarian is no reason not be be nomadic, but I agree, as we grow more distinguished we as a specie slow down. However, I am more inclined to say that I for one say we need older people in a group, need that hard won knowledge and experience. If push comes to shove, a group of young folks need their fires tempered by experience that only a long full life can lend.
Yes we need to find some one older
Im only 62.
I feel 18 most of the time and am reasonably fit.
Have a word with Rab -- First Fruit. We are planning meeting up with some others in Perth soon. You would be vey welcome to come with us.
Thanks for your kind words
Chris
Old 10-01-2008, 11:55 PM   #63
Sol Invictus
Banned

It would be a pleasure.

I'll message for dates and times. I'm Inverness bound so if any ones round this way i'll chip in for fuel costs as I don't have a car.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:41 AM   #64
Wolf_2012

Hello All

I'm still working my way through all the posts but looks like there is already a real interesting mix of people here. I'm glad to be joining in...

Any Integral (AQAL)/Spiral Dynamics students in the group?

Lang mae yer lums reek!

Old 10-02-2008, 06:58 AM   #65
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_2012 View Post
Hello All

I'm still working my way through all the posts but looks like there is already a real interesting mix of people here. I'm glad to be joining in...

Any Integral (AQAL)/Spiral Dynamics students in the group?

Lang mae yer lums reek!

Long life to you too. (thats just one meaning)
Your using the old Scottish is quite a coincidence. I explained that exact phrase to my partner Rosaline recently, she is from Cameroon.

Im not sure about (AQAL). Is it a therapy?
A lot of things are included in and coming from N.L.P. (Neuro linguistic programing) which I am trained in.
Anyway welcome aboard.
Chris
Old 10-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #66
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Long life to you too. (thats just one meaning)
Your using the old Scottish is quite a coincidence. I explained that exact phrase to my partner Rosaline recently, she is from Cameroon.

Im not sure about (AQAL). Is it a therapy?
A lot of things are included in and coming from N.L.P. (Neuro linguistic programing) which I am trained in.
Anyway welcome aboard.
Chris
Have a question for Greybeard re the NLP .
My understanding is that its similar to hypnosis ?
If so is it possible to be programed to help with motivation and meditation?
I was in sales and have been hypnotised twice a while ago ,with outstanding results.
I seemed to have lost the clarity I used to take for granted - focus.
Maybe something in the water.
Any pointers?Could nlp help?
Old 10-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #67
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Have a question for Greybeard re the NLP .
My understanding is that its similar to hypnosis ?
If so is it possible to be programed to help with motivation and meditation?
I was in sales and have been hypnotised twice a while ago ,with outstanding results.
I seemed to have lost the clarity I used to take for granted - focus.
Maybe something in the water.
Any pointers?Could nlp help?
Hi Shaundelear
NLP would help as would hypnosis.

Basically two clever guys looked all the therapists who had a very high sucess rate and modeled what they did in order to see if anyone could be taught how to do it.

Well anyone can learn but the sucess comes from the therapists attitude as well --- some are very good at what they do. Bit like selling.

Motivation comes from desire. Meditation is desireless, if you are looking for a result in meditation you will be dissapointed. If you dont look for a result in selling you will be disapointed. -- The result is laid out further down the page

Clarity is something else again. Depends what you want to see or do with clarity.
As you evolve spiritually desire drops away all by itself, its replaced with being at ease content with what comes into your life. You are even more alert though -- you are not going to sleep. You enjoy what you are doing in this moment with enthuism with out the stress of worrying about out come.

Dont sell -- help people in this moment enthusiastically to get what they want/need. People want to buy. The end result is not down to you but how you present the product is.

Hope this helps

chris

PS This may seem of topic but its all about having a good attitude which is necessary to bring a Radient Zone into being.

The old Greybeard
Old 10-03-2008, 04:16 PM   #68
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks......

Not been able to access very much the last few days, and wondering if meeting up is still a plan? If I can possibly make it, I would like to join you....

Love, Angel
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:17 PM   #69
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of the Mists View Post
Hello folks......

Not been able to access very much the last few days, and wondering if meeting up is still a plan? If I can possibly make it, I would like to join you....

Love, Angel

Hi Angel and other Scottish Ground Crew
best to send a private mail to Rab -- Firstfruit --

He and I should be coming down to the central belt, its just a question of aranging time place to meet and to do this he would need to know how many can/would come.

Regards Chris
Old 10-03-2008, 10:43 PM   #70
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi each and all

Nice to see so many brothers and sisters from Scotland love to all of you

This is just a small update in regards to a small peace of land I was hoping the ground crew would be interested in obtaining sadly the farmer wont sell but I have suggested renting you see this guys problem is where on his land he can rent to us sadly it does not look good I must say.

But there are many more farmers with a corner of land to sell and I will find him or her.

Will keep you all posted

I was looking through the posts and I see more and more interested in Perth on the 19 Oct I am looking so forward to this please anyone interested we meet in Inverness bus station in front of the library I have a seven seater zafira but only 5 seats left as one for me and one for that wise old owl greybeard.

Shaun where in Perth do you suggest my friend or did you say you would host if numbers were right.

We have around 3 weeks to organize this and my wife said I am allowed lol please all who are interested if you don’t mind pm me with an e-mail addy or phone or mob number so we know the numbers.

We all have to agree a meeting place in Perth so who knows Perth?
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #71
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,
Yes am still up for a meeting and judging from the response it looks like we wont have more than ten so I am willing to be host for a day no problem - infact I am looking forward to it.
The beauty of holding it here will be access online for discusions and visual aids you tube etc.
Greybeard great answer to my question can't wait to meet you and would like to ask if you would put together a skeleton plan ,a foundation of topics to get us moving.Maybe we should all do this ?
But we need numbers so if your comming let me know.
I think we should make the most of it when you get here as travelling is timely and expensive so if we can meet 12ish it will give us plenty time.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #72
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi All,
Yes am still up for a meeting and judging from the response it looks like we wont have more than ten so I am willing to be host for a day no problem - infact I am looking forward to it.
The beauty of holding it here will be access online for discusions and visual aids you tube etc.
Greybeard great answer to my question can't wait to meet you and would like to ask if you would put together a skeleton plan ,a foundation of topics to get us moving.Maybe we should all do this ?
But we need numbers so if your comming let me know.
I think we should make the most of it when you get here as travelling is timely and expensive so if we can meet 12ish it will give us plenty time.

Shaun sadly you are correct but as you say it matters not there are 4 thus far who are looking forward in anticipation to the gathering this is excellent

My love
Old 10-04-2008, 02:00 PM   #73
paigetheoracle
Avalon Senior Member

I came up from England 20 odd years ago because South of the border will not be a safe place to live when things start falling apart (It was an instinctual thing), which won't be too far off if Palin/ McCain gets in (We'll have had out chips by then, I reckon). Palin is like George Bush and I see her invading Iran and probably nuking it because it is going to be no pushover, unlike Iraq. Like Whoopi Goldberg, when I heard her party nomination speech, it felt like something out of Mel Brooks 'The Producers' - Springtime for Hitler. My jaw dropped and I was stunned by what I heard. Bang goes the neighbourhood, I thought!

Anyway I'm from just outside Kilmarnock.
paigetheoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #74
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigetheoracle View Post
I came up from England 20 odd years ago because South of the border will not be a safe place to live when things start falling apart (It was an instinctual thing), which won't be too far off if Palin/ McCain gets in (We'll have had out chips by then, I reckon). Palin is like George Bush and I see her invading Iran and probably nuking it because it is going to be no pushover, unlike Iraq. Like Whoopi Goldberg, when I heard her party nomination speech, it felt like something out of Mel Brooks 'The Producers' - Springtime for Hitler. My jaw dropped and I was stunned by what I heard. Bang goes the neighbourhood, I thought!

Anyway I'm from just outside Kilmarnock.

Nice to have you here my friend welcome I originally hail from Glasgow 29 years up here love it

My love Rab
Old 10-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #75
GavinJ13
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, just finished two of the three ground crew books by G.green and friends. Intresting stuff, dont quite know what to make of it, would like to hear what other people think about the hole crazy "game" as Mr Green calls it. Cheers

Last edited by GavinJ13; 10-04-2008 at 10:15 PM.
GavinJ13 is offline   Reply With Quote