Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #26
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scottish Ground Crew

greeting scottish ground crew

i am susan (from canada)

i have some scottish blood
and, thought i'd say hi !!!

my g/g/g/g/great grandfather was an explorer
from scotland (and, came to canada)

good to see, all of you gathering

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:48 AM   #27
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Just to say i think your ground crew will expand very quickly, since most are all going to be moving to your mountain ranges lol
I am moving to europe but thought i would give you the head up )
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:36 PM   #28
Lochinvar
Avalon Senior Member

What do you think is coming Wildfire? Poleshift; rising sea levels; something else? You say on another thread that you want to be above 11,000 ft and that you are moving to Europe? So Alps or Caucuses?

Good luck for all eventualities.
Lochinvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #29
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Well i have always been a little unique and i had an experience that explained to me that if i wanted to live through the coming earth changes i had to make sure i was 11,000feet up. Now, i sat on this information and told not a sausage for three years as i was told i had to go by 2011. I was given alot of interesting info. Well, i stumbled upon lightseeds and thought oh my god, the information i recieved three years ago tally;s with St Clairs. So i have decided i am not a raving lunatic ha ha as a psychic will 23 years experience and to say i am usually correct is fact not arrogance as i have worked with the British Police force as a medium/psychic. so hey if they believe me ha ha i might just know what i am talking about)
Also i really want to leave london so will go find a mountain somewhere next year. I wrote a book called wildfire about this it will be ready next week. Tells you all about my experience. Also how to access your own future
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #30
Lochinvar
Avalon Senior Member

I reckon Perth would be the easiest place to meet. In a pub.

Anyone up for online chat before then?
Old 09-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #31
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys
Having listened to George Green latest at Camelot and other recent stuff.
my feeling is that we dont want to be pushed forwrd by fear but to lookforward positivly.
Michael St Clare has said Radiant Zones founded on fear wont work and I agree with that. I like to keep it simple in that its up to us to do our part in setting up what we as a group want to set up - networking with other like minded groups.
The primary purpose is to set up a Radient zone to my thinking -- most of the rest is a distraction, it may or may not happen.
We should meet some where soon. Perth has been mentioned and that sems a good idea.
I think it would be good idea if we hired a small room in an hotel a that way we can talk freely as it is kinda private buisness time being.
Rab and I talked the other night and he has positive ideas, as im sure we all have.

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:24 PM   #32
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all
this is by Michael St Clare
well worth a read. I go with what he has written.
Chris

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ed=1#post26169
Old 09-24-2008, 08:46 PM   #33
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Scotland, west coast Argyll, if anything nuclear happened we would be a target here, enough said. I am planning on digging and planting food for next year and have no idea if that is the right thing to do, but as I have the space...
I dont want to live in fear about what ifs and maybes either. I joined this in order to make conatct and take practical measures, I would welcome any advice, insights help and will do my best to help if I can in this area of the country. It is not possible for me too move I am a carer ( of my elderly mother)full time so..
I believe in being a co creator and focusing on the postive as much as possible, I use Reiki and work with intention and with various alternatives and philosophies- but both my parents came through the second world war, so I have insights to the current dynamics, they seem all too familiar- so I have very mixed feelings about the current situation.
that said, there is still time and its great to see consciousness shifting and awareness growing...and so many canny scots here!

Last edited by SHAMANKA; 10-03-2008 at 09:21 PM.
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #34
Angel of the Mists
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks

I'm in a little village just west of Glasgow, although I travel all over Scotland and parts of England and Wales, so I'm not at home very much.....but I agree it would be good to meet up. Good to see you all here and I agree with Shamanka....'its great to see consciousness shifting and awareness growing'.
And also Chris's observation: 'my feeling is that we dont want to be pushed forward by fear but to look forward positivly.'

Angel
Angel of the Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #35
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome "aboard" to our new friends.
Its great to see that positive well balanced people are joining this thred.
All that is needed is to keep it as simple as we can. Just keeping focused on the priorities.
Regards to all
Chris
Old 09-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #36
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hi all my brothers and sisters.

sorry but I have a new baby so I am not on as much as I would like but that’s not to say things are not in motion.

I was hoping to get the interest of you all behind a bit of land I’m trying to procure in the east of Scotland rogart to be precise. A figure of £3000 has been mentioned for 1 acre of land, but no doubt we would have legal costs and plus costs to get it up and running like equipment, a communal caravan of sorts, but funds are a major problem for everyone, but the more of us who are interested in this, the cheaper it will be for all of us. Anyway this is just a wee note to let you know that this is possible and in motion, I speak again to the farmer either next Tuesday or Friday, so will have more information, if he is willing to sell us an acre. I have told him that we do not wish to build a house on it, well as in building I said we might want to build an earth house and to try desperately to sustain ourselves off the land, I have also told him there will be a few people doing this together.

I would be very interested to hear how many, if any of us Scottish ground crew would be interested in such a venture and any ideas, how we can get the necessary funds.

Help us to help our self’s for our highest and best good for all concerned

My love
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #37
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im from england. well actually no fixed abode i wasthinking of heading to scotland anyway if it goes nutso.. there is also an interesting thread about a free eco village provided by the norway government.. for free.. it seems as tho up to 3000!!! could live there. im not to enamoured by the idea of such a large group tho but sounds interesting.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #38
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

hi there

where in scotland my friend to be honest i would stay away from any govenment facility.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #39
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Great news Rab.
Chris
Old 09-24-2008, 10:12 PM   #40
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Great news Rab.
Chris

Hi there Chris if it’s meant to be it will be
Old 09-24-2008, 11:07 PM   #41
mattmckill
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Rab,

Congratulations on your new born (many sleepless nights having two young boys myself, all fun and games) Fantastic idea about starting a radaint zone and I agree that finding money is not always that easy but where there is a will there is way---Smiling. I was looking at the Hobit house that was on this site but can't remember where! Being in the building trade myself they look easy to erect and substain. Looking forward to hearing more.

Matt
mattmckill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:28 PM   #42
Lochinvar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmckill View Post
Hi Rab,

I was looking at the Hobit house that was on this site but can't remember where!

Matt
http://www.simondale.net/house/
Old 09-24-2008, 11:40 PM   #43
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Rab,

In terms of funds, you are right - if it is meant to be, and our wills are strong and 'pure' enough, it will happen fluidly!

When are you thinking of getting this really moving - the purchase, land plans, etc?

And welcome to all the newly-joined members on this thread!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #44
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone.
Id rather be happy than right

There is a lot of negativity flying about the main forums, the info may be so and im sure that the people believe what they post. Its possible to find evidence for any belief that we hold dear and if a lot of time has been invested in reserching & proving a point then its very hard to be open minded about other possabilities.

There is the possability that we are about to witness the bigest step forward in the evolution of the human race since we became mamals. I can find evidence of this ofcourse

Eckhart Tolle spoke of this when he was in London. There is no problem at this exact moment in time, (the eternal Now the only moment that ever is)

Challenges may arrive in the moment but thats life.

So if we are co-creators we can shape our future. The world of negativity / fear is not our world unless we choose it.

Not wishing to be on a soap box but it seems important to keep a good attitude.

With Love
Chris
Old 09-25-2008, 12:40 PM   #45
upjock36

hello fellow scots.

it's good to see that there are other folks awake.

in reply to an previous posting, it is difficult to approch the subject with loved ones..but with the s##t hit hitting the fan as far as economics go,it could be the best time to drop some info their way..not too much mind you, the last thing you want is them to think that you've all went to wack !!

i'll pop in from time-2-time & good meeting like minded people.

bye 4 now upjock36
Old 09-25-2008, 04:02 PM   #46
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=Lochinvar;25529]I reckon Perth would be the easiest place to meet. In a pub.

Perth sounds central to everone .No pubs unless it has a function room.
And a Sunday would be better for travelling.
So how many are up for it?
The more the merier but if its only a few then we need a new plan.
Date wise how about the 19th of October?
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #47
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=shaundelear;27562]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochinvar View Post
I reckon Perth would be the easiest place to meet. In a pub.

Perth sounds central to everone .No pubs unless it has a function room.
And a Sunday would be better for travelling.
So how many are up for it?
The more the merier but if its only a few then we need a new plan.
Date wise how about the 19th of October?

Hi all

Count me in Shaun

I would love to meet up in Perth any brothers or sisters from the highlands that want to meet up in Inverness to go to Perth on the 19th I would be more than willing to offer my zafira 7 seater and plus it would cut fuel costs if we all pitch in.

Anyone interested well lets do it

Aint that hobbit cottage just the ticket I was showing it to my partner we would have no problems building and living there.

Just an update I am hoping to again speak to my acquaintance Tuesday if he agrees well all I can say to him is I will get it rolling.

I must apologise I only mention Scottish ground crew in my first post about this, I am sorry, anyone that can help us obtain our goal can join us “anyone.”

Also all are welcome to view the land before we make it happen, when it happens

My love
Old 09-25-2008, 09:49 PM   #48
mattmckill
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to everyone,

Count me in for the 19th October.

Take care Matt.
mattmckill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #49
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=firstfruit;27834][QUOTE=shaundelear;27562]

Hi all

Count me in Shaun

I would love to meet up in Perth any brothers or sisters from the highlands that want to meet up in Inverness to go to Perth on the 19th I would be more than willing to offer my zafira 7 seater and plus it would cut fuel costs if we all pitch in.

Hi Rab et all.
Im for it.
Will be happy to go with you.
Perhaps somone who knows Perth could book/ sugest a facility that we could use.
Love Chris
Old 09-25-2008, 11:46 PM   #50
SHAMANKA
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Scottish Ground Crew

Hello everyone hop e you are all doing well, sounds like some of you are having sleepless nights, things are really moving on here talking of land and building a place already, I am not able to move yet, my hope is that things will unfold slowly and I will be able to get a clearer picture for myself what to do. I just watched the Miriam Delcado interview, which was fascinating, especially what she said about seeds and planting and indigenous wisdom. Still processing what she said and comparing her to other contactees, dont want to over analyse it at this stage.
I am still struggling with the idea of safe places and radiant zones, its ounds too survivalist to me at this stage..
The rest of my siblings are in NZ so I am really torn these days about where to go and to make things worse I have residency there..but cant leave here. So the way i look at it is that I chose to do what I am doing ( staying here making big changes in my life etc) for all sorts of reasons that are only now becoming clear to me ( this is my personal journey but I also thing something "collective" could happen in this area if things get bad) As regards telling people, my advice is be careful and use a way in that reveals and shows the person, in such a way that they will have an aha moment, for eg I sent my brother the zetgiest link because I knew he would hook into the 9/11 stuff on that as well as other things, alien stuff is always a tricky one of course.
Also I wonder about Scotland's *energies* and what goes on here and has gone on here in the past given our ancient standing stones, ( Callanish on Lewis older than stone henge) Findhorn though it has gone way to far into cosmic twinkyville lately from what I hear..and also the fact that we have the largest Tibetan Bhuddist Monastery in Europe, Sorry rambling on here its late. Wish I could come to the meeting but I doubt if I will be able to..take care

Last edited by SHAMANKA; 10-03-2008 at 09:23 PM.
SHAMANKA is offline   Reply With Quote