Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 10:04 PM   #51
Bejante

Default Re: London Group

Hi again all, wishing everyone a good weekend.

Cannot make the afternoon only the evening of the 4th, Work from 10-6pm I'm for a resturant at the top of Selfridges where you can sit and have a cup of tea and a scone or juice, keeping it simple. Selfridges is open to 8pm and they have a variety of coffee bars, restaurants and snack bars to choose from,
Old 09-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #52
unsynapsys
Avalon Senior Member

I do not mind paying for a venue. The initial meeting would be a 'getting to know you' I would imagine, but it's a step that we need to take. Perhaps then we could between us lay out an agenda for future meetings. The sooner the better.
unsynapsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:16 PM   #53
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

Daytime, afternoon or evening, I can make it on the 4th. If paying for a venue is necessary I don't mind contributing. I think one of us should be in charge of organising all those wishing to attend, in order to get this sorted out more quickly. Volunteers please? Maybe PMing everyone would be a quicker way to get organised and then get contact details etc from everyone?

Peace
Sunangel
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:56 AM   #54
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

There are many parks with good facillities or multi-purpose centres which incorporate grounds such as Alexandra Palace (just an example); that way you have the benefit of nature and semi-privacy in a public place but with indoor amenites too.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:47 PM   #55
deere2008

Hi, I am from London, and am very happy to be part of this group of people. But to answer your question, i think there are many people out there that are the same as us, but still have the fear of government wrath etched in their minds. Imean, 3 years ago, a very wise woman, who since the late 80's, prophecised everything that has unfolded up until this day, she uncovered something huge that involved many powerful people in the world, she had links to people all over the world who were like her, and people unknown to many, but seen on everyday tv, radio and media. She was given something, a precious black stone, which only a few were given because of the purity and power of it, where from i dont know, but i was told it was from a devine presence. to cut a long story short, "they" found her and took her life, She gave myself and some close to me, the stepping stone to go forward and find out more, and what i uncover day after day through wonderful people like her and all of you is staggering.
But again, waking people up is not easy, but like David Icke says, "once you tell them something, even if its a small peice of information and they dismiss it with a negative comment, you have still planted the seed. You let them do the rest, because without them having any control over it, they will see something, and the seed will germinate, and grow and grow. They will then have the decision to begin their path to enlightenment. or to stay asleep" I do this all the time. And still, i get the once abusive and negative people, sending me an e-mail, asking how i know these things and they want to know more. most of them, i send here, david icke, book stores etc etc. We basically have a job to do. and by the looks of it on here, were doing good. but we need to find out who else is willing to take our hands and break away from the shore.
I look forward to communicating with you all very soon.
Love and light to all of you.

Last edited by deere2008; 09-28-2008 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:34 PM   #56
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

modspleasedosomefingiamgoignnutsaswellmaybethankyo u
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #57
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

Hey

Tandi here in SW London. Could meet up on the 4th. Central or south better than east for me. Will keep checking the thread to see about the developments.

Just watching the Tory shadow chancellor's speech in Birmingham. He wants to put the bailed out banks into the hands of the Bank of England!!!!!! Talk about handing it to the PTB on a plate. They really just are all the same, though that guy doesn't seem to have a single clue what he's talking about!

tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #58
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone.

Our proposed meeting gets ever closer....and we still do not have a venue.By my calculations...nine Avalondoners (on this thread) have said they're up for meeting on the 4th....but only three are willing to contribute towards hiring a venue.On this basis I cannot go ahead and book the venue that I suggested.

Seriously,for a moment,what sort of Ground Crew are we if there are doubts about braving central London on a Saturday or being unable to agree on a venue. This is a 'walk in the park' compared to what may well be just round the corner ! Personally,I have no pre-conceptions about what we may...or may not...achieve by getting together.But...it could be the most important meeting any of us have ever been to. Ok...rant over...sorry

So...we still have a few days for somewhere to manifest itself.Failing this...I guess we just pick a pub and see what happens.

Please check this thread regularly to see what is happening.

Love & Light to all.....
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:59 PM   #59
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

I suggest we all meet outside a tube station at a certain time, wait a few minutes for late comers and head indoors somewhere CLOSE nearby so we can be joined by late people.

How about Charing Cross? There are many places just outside the station and it's central enough for many people to get to.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #60
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

Elvenmyst, I agree - let's get organised guys!
I am up for Charring Cross meeting place, if it works for other people.
We have less than a week to sort this meeting out but I bet we can do it.

It would be great to meet some of you lot face to face, and discuss ideas, viewpoints etc. I find it really helpful and productive to have like minds to bounce ideas off of, and this would be an ideal opportunity.

NB. I wouldn't reccommend a pub on a Saturday as it would be too crowded and noisy and we wouldn't be able to discuss anything properly.

Hoping to meet you all soon.

Peace
Sunangel
Old 10-01-2008, 12:13 AM   #61
Alienontherun

Someone on here suggested that the meeting could take place at a caffe at Selfridges.

Prior to reading that suggestion I happened to think of the same venue, as well.

It's a good and clean place and not massively croweded like Charing Cross, please, no Charing Cross.

However it is, I think that this idea of leaving the venue up for future deliberation has been a bad idea.

Next time someone has the idea of organising the next meeting, just set a date, time and venue and send out invitations to everybody. Should there be quorum, fine. If not, reschedule. This way, everybody will be better off.

Ok, folks, let's do this on Oct, 4th or not?
Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 AM   #62
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, Alienontherun.
Someone please just pick a venue for goodness sake! This is important to me so I will be there regardless of venue.
Elvenmyst - where do you reckon?
Old 10-01-2008, 07:10 PM   #63
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

I am not too familiar with the City as far as venues are concerned, therefore wouldn't be able to make any suggestions, but I would be fine with a public place, any Cafe, as long as it is not too noisy.

Just please decide soon, as people need to start making plans...
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:55 PM   #64
Bejante

I'm for 4th October at Selfridges like alienontherun, Happy to meet with whoever wants to at 6.15 pm, in the food garden cafe on the 4th floor, so we can just get to see one another. Anyone in? x
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #65
simple simon
Avalon Senior Member

dont they close at 6pm on Saturdays?
simple simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:25 PM   #66
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Why don't we decide a tube station to meet at and go walking and find somewhere along the way? Can't be too difficult. The main part will be meeting together at the tube.

I will also bring along a cardboard sign with AVALON written on it for you all to see where I/we are

Someone decide a tube station and I will put together a PM to send out to all the London people.

Last edited by Zelphael; 10-01-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:05 PM   #67
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

Zelphael, this might sound paranoid, but is 'AVALON' the best word to put on the sign? Maybe I'm just overthinking.

Peace
Sunangel
Old 10-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #68
Bejante

Selfridges closes at 8pm on Saturday and there are lots of places nearby that we could move on to once intros are accomplished x
PS Tube stations are so busy, and easy to miss each other, How about saying "London group" on your sign, that is anonymous or just a smily face
Old 10-02-2008, 08:38 PM   #69
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Well, whatever I put on the sign, it's going to be seen here on the site anyway? Come on guys, it's london in broad daylight. A little less paranoia would be helpful. We aren't going to get this sorted out in time otherwise.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:57 PM   #70
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Has anything been finalised yet with a meet would really love to come and meet you all
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:08 PM   #71
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

ElvenMyst and I are thinking 3pm outside Embankment tube where we will decide where to head from there. We're hoping this is a compromise to fit everybody and we will send out PMs with more information.

If you don't get a PM from me by tomorrow, I may have missed you. Please PM me for the details, including my mobile number which I will be giving out to those who are late/lost and offer directions to where we are as a group.

Last edited by Zelphael; 10-02-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #72
Bejante

Hope you will all have a good time tomorrow and can meet after 6/6.30pm if anyone is still around. Have sent elven and zelphael my mobile number x
Old 10-03-2008, 10:07 PM   #73
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

I have a plumbing hiccup which needs sorting tomorrow, but I am intending to be there at 3pm to meet all who can attend. I will call if I get there late, but I'm hoping all will go smoothly so that won't occur.

Later peeps
Peace
Sunangel
Old 10-04-2008, 06:28 PM   #74
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Default 1st London GroundCrew meeting

Hi All,

just to inform you that we just returned from our first London Ground Crew meeting. The Foundation has been laid, now we just need to continue getting more people to come to the meet ups, strengthen our group, and start making plans for the impending future.
It was great getting to know everyone, putting a face to the screenname, and even some that never posted here on Avalon before.
Looking forward to the next time already.

For the time being, all the best to all, and hold on tight during the next week...
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #75
simple simon
Avalon Senior Member

I do not know what Gordon Brown has been discussing today with the Germans and French, but it might be related to whats going on in the USA with the 700 billion dollar rescue fund (which will soon be found to need much more money... - different issue).

Point is, there has been speculation that the US will declare a one week banking holiday during which time there will be no access to bank accounts and other banking facilities, including plastic cards... I do not know how much this speculation is for real, but it might be worthwhile having a little cash just to be able to buy food, etc.

Speculation also exists as to whether the Argentinian solution to banking woes will be applied in the USA, and possibly other places too. What this wwould do to people's savings is not good.

------------------------

sorry that I did not make today's meeting (was I expected?) but I will try to make some future meetings.

Simon
simple simon is offline   Reply With Quote