Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Sorry I am so late.

Long story, will explain elsewhere, later.

Here now, that is what matters.

Bournemouth Ground Crew's 1st member (from what I can tell so far), saying hi, and ready for action.

Any communication from other Dorset / Hants area fellow beings is welcomed.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #2
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

I am in Charminster Bournemouth, would like to get something going that actaully informs the people of what is going on and who is responsible, but to do so in a manner that rather than terrify people it will empower them. Pass this on This is how you are thought of http://thecrowhouse.com/vid/ftnwo.wmv please pass on far and wide and ask them to do the same, knowledge is power.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent. I am very happy to meet you.

You are not far away from me at all.

I have previously ran poster campaigns, but that was before my year out from all of this. If you've seen my post in the welcome topic (Camelot Forum) you'll understand my situation.

These posters I speak of are designed in "News Headlines" style, on brightly coloured card. I would arise early, and wait for newsagent owners to open up, and place their boards outside with the day's controlled mainstream news. Lol, it would not be long then until my own headlines had replaced them.

I conducted this Operation on main high streets, and many times, it would be some hours before the signs were removed, so many people saw them.

The idea is to create headlines that capture the attention, and have a web address that links to the story, that people may check out themselves.

I would be keen to begin this again as one method of getting the word out. Though I am always open to new ideas. I can also get some Camelot / Avalon banners designed with web address to post up. (I am pretty handy in the area of graphic design. A skill I do not doubt I was blessed with for a good reason).

I'm going to be away for the weekend from tomorrow, though will be keen to discuss this further with you either tonight, and / or upon my return.

This is merely the first step my friend.

"Operation Megaphone" begins in earnest.

I look forward to getting to know you further, and working with you for the Highest Good of All concerned.

Best Regards,

Platinum.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:59 PM   #4
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Having trouble buffering your video from that link, so am now downloading it to disk from a separate link. Will let you know how I found it later.

Thanks.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:04 PM   #5
Donny

Hi Platinum.

Nice one with the group, we have a few in dorset that can make numbers up, i am sure they will find thid thread.

Good luck to all

Donny
Old 10-10-2008, 10:36 PM   #6
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

I am quite willing to hand out leaflets, put up posters, organise demos, hold film showings and organise speakers too, in fact anything that will expose the NWO. I have no fear of the establishment as I have overcome the fear that someone has a hold on me, can affect me in some way. When you shift you consciousness to a higher place and come from that place you are no longer caught in the headlights like a frightened rabbit and frozen with fear. At the end of the day the truth is the truth and cannot and will not be suppressed, it will always surface. Lets get this party started.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:57 AM   #7
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Donny, good to meet you, and thank you for your response.

I will look forward to further discussions when I return, likely sunday, though depending on how events transpire, may be back saturday evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
I am quite willing to hand out leaflets, put up posters, organise demos, hold film showings and organise speakers too, in fact anything that will expose the NWO.

Thank you for your input. All very good ideas.

The way I'm feeling from my inner communication processes, (which a recent 'I Ching' reading strongly confirms for me (I posted it in the "Off Topic" forum yesterday actually)), I am being guided to build up subtly, and with patience.

I feel your sense of urgency, and indeed share it.

However, certainly from my own perspective at least, I feel inclined toward the careful and considered build up approach initially, rather than the 'Saturation Method'. Understand I am speaking for myself of course, and not wishing to impose my own direction upon you.

My intention is to make use of the 'infiltration' method. No instant, in your face activities, that draw attention. Low key poster campaign, for a short initial period. Real News Headlines, not controlled media, with a link to find the site/story. Put them on the windows / news-boards of high street news agencies. People expect to see headlines there, and they often receive a subliminal acceptance in those who see the News Posters.

Then "Project Camelot.org" and "Project Avalon.net" posters begin to appear in many places. Nothing overtly obvious that would have them taken down by authorities immediately upon seeing them (lol, unless all police have already been made aware of us); but that draw attention and curiosity from the public (fellow human beings ). Basically advertisement really. Get the names and addresses of our sites out there to people, so that they can then embark upon the first steps in their journey to awakening. I believe strongly in synchronicity. There will be an initial wave of those who 'just happened' to walk passed and see a poster, were just 'in the right place, at the right time' to catch a headline. Hooks. Events that pull you onto the 'right' path for you as an individual.

Build interest, develop and stimulate discussion. Be subtle, reasonable and unassuming in our approach to people as we reach out to them. Employ the art of Socratic Irony in teaching with the Socratic Method, to engage people by feigning a certain level of ignorance, in order draw them into making comments that can then be challenged using reasonable and logical arguments.

People don't like to be wrong. They become defensive when they sense their belief system being challenged. It is important to mentally disarm those we speak with, and make them feel comfortable. Draw them into lowering their defenses. This can be accomplished by "Hiding your Light", and placing yourself mentally 'beneath' them. So as they do not feel that they are in competition with us, or that their version of 'reality' being threatened.

Then progress to hiring a community centre for a few hours in an evening, and using your excellent idea of the public showing of videos that begin to raise both awareness and consciousness. We're not just looking to "free" our fellow beings from "The Matrix" and leave them facing the harsh reality of what is really going on in this world (and beyond); when we 'give people back to themselves', we also take on the responsibility of providing an element of Pastoral Care for them, and helping them to equip themselves with the spiritual tools they will need in order to cope and deal with their new 'reality' shift, out from within the Mass media Control Grid they have spent their whole lives obliviously contained within.

Actual overt demonstrations for me, would be the last step to take, once we've garnered a core of support. Not only do we benefit from the "trickle down" effect of our patient and gradual build up and introduction to the area, but a strong numerical presence is also quite key in the public's eyes when judging the level of support behind the focus of the demonstration.

As I said though, that is purely what feels the best approach for me personally, you may well feel that you wish to do things differently.

Quote:
I have no fear of the establishment as I have overcome the fear that someone has a hold on me, can affect me in some way. When you shift your consciousness to a higher place and come from that place you are no longer caught in the headlights like a frightened rabbit and frozen with fear. At the end of the day the truth is the truth and cannot and will not be suppressed, it will always surface. Lets get this party started.

Indeed. I share your sentiments. I have no fear of it either. Though I do always encourage the taking of precautions. Supreme Confidence and complete absence of fear can sometimes lead to recklessness and lack of objective judgment in decision making. We have nothing to prove to anyone, in regards to our bravery, and must strive to ensure that our Courage never turns to bravado. Fear can become a fierce and daunting enemy if not cut down to size, it is true, though Caution can be an important ally. There is a crucial dividing line between the two.

I don't know about you, but I've noticed an increased build up of police presence in town recently. Particularly at the train station, and in the precinct areas. Especially with all these warnings of an "October Surprise", the "authorities" are going to be extra sensitive at the moment.

Getting ourselves imprisoned or worse has the effect of cutting off the supply of our message, and can generally be considered counter-productive.
I wish to still be around to keep our message and voices out there for as long as we still have our rights to exercise our freedom of though, speech, and right of assembly intact.

Well, I must take my leave shortly for tonight, but will look forward to furthering our plans and activities when I return.

The time for taking action is indeed at hand, though preparation, patience and perseverance will accompany us on this Sacred Project; and the Power of Truth, is on our side.

Best Regards to all,

Platinum.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #8
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent and fine words, I really like your approach, although I said I am prepared to do anything, I do believe it's not what you do it's how you do it. I understand the strength of the ego and that when it's mental constructs are challenged it will grip tighter and fiercer to maintain it's grip and status quo. I underdtand the need for subtlety, but I aslo understand the need for urgency. The NWO was originally built on subtlety, so much so that people are not even aware of it's existance and when it is pointed out they still don't believe it. I am really looking forward to meeting up and moving forward with this.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:27 AM   #9
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Portsmouth here
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #10
Donny

Fine words indeed Platinum.
I am slowly looking at safe areas locally, i want to be certain I have a good place if needed which could be good for many. I have heard from a friend of a friend blah blah blah, that it is safest in the south west if planned to stay south uk.

Talk soon
Be safe all

Donny
Old 10-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #11
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Like your posts guys,
Something to do positivly would be good for the soul. Looking forward to getting started.
Love, peace and courage to all:thumb
Ps I'm a little scared but excited too.
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #12
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Like your posts guys,
Something to do positivly would be good for the soul. Looking forward to getting started.
Love, peace and courage to all.
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #13
Donny

Hello golden Lady,
Old 10-11-2008, 10:36 PM   #14
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Southsea and Golden Lady. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny
I am slowly looking at safe areas locally, i want to be certain I have a good place if needed which could be good for many. I have heard from a friend of a friend blah blah blah, that it is safest in the south west if planned to stay south uk.

Good to hear Donny. Keep us posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Lady
Like your posts guys,
Something to do positively would be good for the soul. Looking forward to getting started.
Love, peace and courage to all

As a good friend of mine says, "feel the fear, and do it anyway".

Fear / apprehension etc, in and of itself, need not necessarily be a 'bad' thing.
A small amount of 'fear' can be healthy. Untamed fear is of course dangerous and debilitating. Yet, when harnessed effectively, with you controlling it, rather than the reverse, it can be used as an ally, it can prove to be a grounding and stabilizing factor. It helps prevent overt and rash boldness.

The distinction between courage, bravery, and rushing headlong into reckless action, can be a fine line to manage, and must be handled with care.

Quote:
I am really looking forward to meeting up and moving forward with this.

Indeed. And this should be arranged and undertaken sooner, rather than later. I am a firm believer in making contingency plans. One never knows what is around the corner. Too often in times past, I have lost valuable contacts when a site has been 'taken down'. I am calm and rational by nature. Certainly not 'alarmist'. However, contact needs to be established between us all 'offline', that we can arrange alternative methods of contact, in the event of any 'unforeseen' circumstances which may hamper our online communications.

We can of course use this space here for the majority of our planning and arrangements, though I would propose at least an initial informal meeting in person for as many as can attend, purely for the purposes of making outside contact. I do not give out personal details online, no matter how 'secure' I may believe a site to be. Simply a principle of basic common sense for personal protection.

I am unavailable in person for the next few days due to work and family commitments, though I have a free day in my diary for Wednesday October 15th, four days from now.

I do not have access to personal transport at present, so for me, any initial meeting would need to be Bournemouth based, which as there are at least three of us in close proximity to each other within the Bournemouth area, that would make sense anyway, even just for an initial meeting together.

I don't have an issue with traveling further, though without personal transport, a future date would need to be planned in advance for me to make time available to travel. I'm thinking in terms of a possible more 'central' future meeting place, in order to include those of our group more further afield, such as Weymouth and Portsmouth for example. Lol, or though I guess Bournemouth would actually be a pretty central point between the two anyway.

So I shall await to hear from you all, as to your availabilities and how able you are (or not) to travel here.

Thinking in terms of our initial meet, Golden Lady, how are you fixed in ability to travel to Bournemouth from your location? I know it's not far by car, but I don't know your personal situation.

To all: Please let me know as to your potential availability for Wednesday the 15th. I would propose an informal central Bournemouth meeting, in a public place, but where some element of privacy can be arranged.

Bearing in mind that anyone can read here, it is of course wise to keep details of any suggested meeting places private. Once I know who can make it, I will PM you all privately to make arrangements.

As an aside, looking forward to seeing Christin join us here too, as soon as you are able.

Warm Regards,

Platinum.
Old 10-12-2008, 12:05 AM   #15
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

I'm here! I've also been noticing more of a police presence lately. I'm not working at the mo, so if you guys need help with anything, let me know. During the "workday", while I'm at home studying, and filling my brain with all sorts of juicy stuff, I've been hearing police sirens going crazy, for quite a stint of time. Queens Park isn't exactly the ghetto, so I'm a little stumped. I know Charminster is close by, but it is still seeming a little fishy.

There's a spiritualist church about two doors down from St. Alban's church. I wonder if they may be open to us meeting there if need be? Just a suggestion.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:25 AM   #16
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
Queens Park isn't exactly the ghetto, so I'm a little stumped. I know Charminster is close by, but it is still seeming a little fishy.

Welcome Christin, thank you for joining us, and your offer of help.

Lol, QP is far from the being the ghetto.

It is an area I like, much greenery around.

Indeed, many siren's lately. Have you noticed how the police helicopter seems to be virtually 'living' in the sky too? Sometimes seems like it's everywhere . Either that, or they've just got about twenty of them, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
There's a spiritualist church about two doors down from St. Alban's church. I wonder if they may be open to us meeting there if need be? Just a suggestion.

Yes, I know where you mean. Thank you for the suggestion.

I'm not comfortable with the idea of publicly announcing our meeting places though. Just never know whom may be reading. Lol, afterall, we're all considered "Terrorists" by our governments, due to the nature of our thoughts, and our cardinal sin of 'disagreeing' with them.

Lol, just imagine, we; (us simple kindhearted lovers of peace and harmony), are considered a "Terrorist Cell", by our dearly beloved and deadly lethal 'Leaders'.

Quote:
"You're either with us, or you're a 'Terrorist'!!!".
Thank you Mr. Bush, and Mr. Ashcroft, for those immortal words of crystal clarity.
It is good to know exactly where we stand.

The "All Seeing Eye" of 'Uncle Government', is always upon us. Watching.

I must be sleeping shortly. Will check in again tommorrow.

Goodnight Echelon. Goodnight GCHQ. Goodnight Homeland Security. Goodnight JohnBoy.

Peace be with you all my friends.

Platinum.

Last edited by Platinum; 10-12-2008 at 02:31 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #17
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys I am available on Wednesday 15th. I am concerned about all this cloak and dagger stuff, you don't see David Icke hiding, his whole strategy is to be as open as possible and come from a loving place, a place that is the opposite of where the NWO are coming from. He is able to go about his work fearlessly and as yet he has not been stopped from doing so because what he is doing is for the good of all. Who and what are we hiding from? I know and understand that we will be monitored in some way and we probably are already just by using this site and exchanging conversations. At the end of the day what can anyone do to us anyway if all we are merely doing is imforming and presenting people with the truth.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #18
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi guys I am available on Wednesday 15th. I am concerned about all this cloak and dagger stuff, you don't see David Icke hiding, his whole strategy is to be as open as possible and come from a loving place, a place that is the opposite of where the NWO are coming from. He is able to go about his work fearlessly and as yet he has not been stopped from doing so because what he is doing is for the good of all. Who and what are we hiding from? I know and understand that we will be monitored in some way and we probably are already just by using this site and exchanging conversations. At the end of the day what can anyone do to us anyway if all we are merely doing is imforming and presenting people with the truth.
I think you have a point here. Also, if we start out doing things in secret now we'll just end up creating another mess. It's the secrets that government has kept that caused the situation. It's the same as family secrets ie: the dysfunctional family & codependency. Truth is able to stand alone and will emerge. And it's about time too.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #19
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Southsea, thanks for replying, we cannot come from a place of fear as this just keeps the whole illusion going. When you are afraid you can be controlled, for instance, if someone puts a gun to your head you'll do anything they want because you are afraid of what might happen if you don't comply. On a global scale we to are frightened into complying with the state, constantly bombarded with messages that we must do what we are told.

Watch Their New World Order - is this really what you want for our children and their children's children?

Short 8 minute introduction

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...11229950&hl=en

The following documentary contains scenes some may find disturbing, but unfortunately they are the truth that we all need to Wake Up too, Now!

Part I

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67042360042859

Part II

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...24791562244343

All of our tomorrows, and our children tomorrows depend upon it...
Old 10-12-2008, 07:18 PM   #20
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Southsea, thanks for replying, we cannot come from a place of fear as this just keeps the whole illusion going. When you are afraid you can be controlled, for instance, if someone puts a gun to your head you'll do anything they want because you are afraid of what might happen if you don't comply. On a global scale we to are frightened into complying with the state, constantly bombarded with messages that we must do what we are told.

Watch Their New World Order - is this really what you want for our children and their children's children?

Short 8 minute introduction

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...11229950&hl=en

The following documentary contains scenes some may find disturbing, but unfortunately they are the truth that we all need to Wake Up too, Now!

Part I

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67042360042859

Part II

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...24791562244343

All of our tomorrows, and our children tomorrows depend upon it...
"if someone puts a gun to your head you'll do anything they want because you are afraid of what might happen if you don't comply"

I believe this why all police are issued with Taser. In fact Taser have produced a new version for crowd control, it drops everybody within a large radius. The link for this is on rense.com, if I remember rightly.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:35 PM   #21
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsea View Post
"if someone puts a gun to your head you'll do anything they want because you are afraid of what might happen if you don't comply"

I believe this why all police are issued with Taser. In fact Taser have produced a new version for crowd control, it drops everybody within a large radius. The link for this is on rense.com, if I remember rightly.
I used the example of the gun to the head to make a point about fear, we cannot come from a place of fear which is limiting.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #22
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I used the example of the gun to the head to make a point about fear, we cannot come from a place of fear which is limiting.
yes, I was/am in agreement with you!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #23
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

I see it's all gone quiet on here, so where's the ground crew gone?!!
Old 10-13-2008, 05:42 PM   #24
Donny

Well, I have looked locally and all I can find in short distance is the no so secret bunker on portland or troy town forest?

Did not until now realise how open it is down here..

Donny
Old 10-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #25
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
Well, I have looked locally and all I can find in short distance is the no so secret bunker on portland or troy town forest?

Did not until now realise how open it is down here..

Donny
well that's good, Donny, you've made a start and switching on to your surroundings with a new awareness. I'm not sure if these locations are for a meeting place? or thinking more of an area where a small community could exist? If it was the latter then I think Portland's out as it would be too easy to be hemmed in, or trapped. For that reason, I'm ready to bail out of Portsmouth as it is actually an island and wouldn't take much to contain it and everyone in it. As you say, Dorset and a lot of that area is wide open. I'd thought of the New Forest (where I'm from originally) or maybe Wales. I don't think there's much point in Cornwall, as I remember it's pretty barren landscape. Something, somewhere, will turn up.