Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #26
MaskedMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Hi Bananaman
Plymouth here, share same interest but not many like minded people around here, everyone seem more interested in Eastenders and latest footie results to see what going on around them, its a breath of fresh air to know there are others near by.
Great Site and Forum.
MaskedMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:11 AM   #27
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Masked Monkey,
Great to see you here. This site is unbelievable, day after day it just gets better and better. Not to many posts here lately as like everone else I have been digesting tons of fresh info, and especialy now with the likes of Henry Deacon, Michael St ClairJohn, Lear etc..etc... i'm close reaching a critical mass of information overload.
BananaMan thanks for kind Comments, often I may be slow to respond or make a post. Gauranteed though, I will always be checking in regular.
Peace
Strandloper
Strandloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:52 PM   #28
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Masked Monkey...and greetings, it is reassuring to know people close around are feeling the same or seeing things in the way we do and for that i am unconditionally grateful to this forum for..and ultimately Bill and Kerry.

No worries Strandloper... its all good

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #29
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Eris here much love to all you people
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #30
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys

Nice to see this place is growing. Don't forget to put your details in the Crew Listings thread as well.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:08 PM   #31
simple simon
Avalon Senior Member

sorry folks,

something you need to know.

Cornwall (especially) and perhaps Devon too are expected to be lost to the sea, caused by a tsunami from the Atlantic Ocean.

I dont know how it will happen, it could be from a volcano on one of the Canary Islands slipping into the sea (a process which almost happened in 1949 and has been tettering on the brink ever since) or it could be from an asteroid crashing into the sea.

Nor do I know exactly when it will happen, but my thoughts are possibly within the next few years.

Recently the famous actress Dawn French let it be known that she knows she will die young (ie: without reaching 'old age') and apparently has gone into semi-retirement on Cornwall somewhere which overlooks the sea. This explains why she might not reach old age.

About a decade ago I saw something on the TV where people were 'progressed' future instead of 'regressed' to past lives. One of the ladies reported dieing in a water event which sounded like a tidal wave - no year was given but she lives in Lancashire, which as we know is on our west coast.

when it happens this event will affect more than just our south and west coasts. Ireland will be affected (but I am so aghast by how much that I cannot speak it), as will much of the east coast of America - all the way from Canada down through the USA, Carribean, past Brazil and possibly as far as Argentina.

Simon

Last edited by simple simon; 09-14-2008 at 02:16 PM.
simple simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #32
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

mmmm,
Raincoats or Lifejackets?
Well this is one of the many scenarios which may or may not play out.
I'm only aware of the Canary Island threat, and an Edgar Cayce Prophecy that "Britain would vanish in the twinkling of an eye". I believe that Cayce said this would come about when Land (Old Atlantis) will rise from the Sea in the Atlantic.
If we get any advanced warning on anything major, I guess most folk will be heading inland and for the hills. Other than that, with many of the other scenarios, Coastal areas might not be too bad a choice, ie fishing etc...
Thanks for pointing this out Simon

Peace and wisdom

Strand
Old 09-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #33
izz
Banned

Hi
I live in Exeter
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #34
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there Iz and Eris,
and welcome.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 PM   #35
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

cornwall, is one of my most favourite places...
an old haunt, you could say ...

there is one i know, who lives there,
an old wise one --

if it was going to happen, he would know
and, leave !!!

his plan-to stay put

as he says, to him, it is his heaven on earth,
and, i tend to believe him, he is a wise one

he is near tintangel / near bude
up high on a hill / with a view
in a 300 year old stone home

i love being there ... esp; my hike up to cadbury hill

i am in canada...but, visit there

i hope to write my book / or part of it, there soon

and, have even thought of relocating there

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:04 AM   #36
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Hey people..greetings to eris and izz...great to see u guys on here..the numbers are indeed building
Hey to simple too..thanks very much for the warning...one im afraid to say i have heard more than enough of but alas i thank you again for the warning. I am fully aware of the potentially fatal geographical location of us regarding the coast but there is something that just doesnt resonate with me regarding cornwall or indeed devon being lost to sea and rising sea levels. It is very possibe and indeed more than likely that flooding will occur in our future down here in the southwest but i have learnt to trust my instincts and understand what feels right with me (obviously im talking personally here and if u feel the desire to head for a ''safer'' location then please good luck + let us know how u get on..) but for me i have got to trust myself and do whats right now and believing cornwall and devon are gona sink isnt it im afraid but indeed there is nothing wrong in preparing for such things so any escape routes or plans are welcome people! Hot air balloons or boats...im torn between the 2!

Hey exchanger, i know the part or cornwall u are referring to and it is certainly beautiful..and mythical, i do believe one King Arthur was born in tintagel and that whole coastline infact holds a certain mysticism in the air around there. Sunsets are gorgeous there too... http://farm1.static.flickr.com/83/26...efd0f0.jpg?v=0

It certainly isnt suprising that u speak of such a wise one down in that area...special areas tend to draw special people to them, take this forum for example ....thank you very much for ur kind words and much love and light to u people

peace

bananaman
Old 09-19-2008, 09:59 AM   #37
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bananaman, Thanks for setting up this thread.

Hello too, to Caladan, DC, Exchanger, Eris, Izz, Strandloper, MaskedMonkey, Simple Simon and everyone else at Avalon. Thanks of course to Bill and Kerry for setting up the whole thing (if you happen to be reading!).

I've been reading camelot for the last couple of months with a slowly widening jaw. I agree with Strandloper... some days it's hard to take it all in...and you think maybe it's just some kind of kooky fascination you have, that you're all alone in this fascination that something else might be going on behind the scenes. It's funny, all these great people making all of this information available - Icke, Alex Jones, Camelot, Global research...yet when you read it, it's hard to imagine anyone else reading that stuff !!

Then when you come here to avalon... you see the results of their efforts. People are reading it. I suppose it makes sense that they would, but it's still hard to believe. Most people I know can't wait for the next series of BB or the X-factor.

I looked at avalon a couple of days after it was set up and was amazed at how many people are taking an interest. (I think you were one of the first poster's I saw Caladan). So I've finally decided to take the plunge and join in the conversation - especially after seeing Bananaman is from Torbay too ! There's two of us ?? And someone else from Brixham ? that's three people taking an interest in world affairs that live within five miles of me. Now that I find surprising... and encouraging.

Maybe I'm not so nutso after all.....

I also agree that the thought of flooding here doesn't resonate with me either, but agree people must follow their hearts and trust their instincts. I also think that not all of these scenarios can happen, and we need to stay positive and remember that we help control the future through our own positivity. If everyone who is read up on all this stuff is getting depressed, we're going to be too mopey to react if the time comes ! lol.

I would like to believe that coming events have actually more to do with the awakening of the group human consciousness than with nukes raining down on us in october. Perhaps these 'threats' need to be in our lives, or the perception of them, for us to look up from the ground and say, hang on... we can do better than this. What can we do? What should we do? Instead of living from one paycheck to another, start looking for meaning not just in our own lives, but in the human community itself.

So.. hello everyone, sorry for the long first post... but I had to get some off my chest!

Great to see you all,

peace and love,
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:14 AM   #38
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post

Hello too, to Caladan, DC, Exchanger, Eris, Izz, Strandloper, MaskedMonkey, Simple Simon and everyone else at Avalon. Thanks of course to Bill and Kerry for setting up the whole thing (if you happen to be reading!).

I've been reading camelot for the last couple of months with a slowly widening jaw. I agree with Strandloper... some days it's hard to take it all in...and you think maybe it's just some kind of kooky fascination you have, that you're all alone in this fascination that something else might be going on behind the scenes. It's funny, all these great people making all of this information available - Icke, Alex Jones, Camelot, Global research...yet when you read it, it's hard to imagine anyone else reading that stuff !!

Then when you come here to avalon... you see the results of their efforts. People are reading it. I suppose it makes sense that they would, but it's still hard to believe. Most people I know can't wait for the next series of BB or the X-factor.

I looked at avalon a couple of days after it was set up and was amazed at how many people are taking an interest. (I think you were one of the first poster's I saw Caladan). So I've finally decided to take the plunge and join in the conversation - especially after seeing Bananaman is from Torbay too ! There's two of us ?? And someone else from Brixham ? that's three people taking an interest in world affairs that live within five miles of me. Now that I find surprising... and encouraging.

I also agree that the thought of flooding here doesn't resonate with me either, but agree people must follow their hearts and trust their instincts. I also think that not all of these scenarios can happen, and we need to stay positive and remember that we help control the future through our own positivity. If everyone who is read up on all this stuff is getting depressed, we're going to be too mopey to react if the time comes ! lol.

I would like to believe that coming events have actually more to do with the awakening of the group human consciousness than with nukes raining down on us in october. Perhaps these 'threats' need to be in our lives, or the perception of them, for us to look up from the ground and say, hang on... we can do better than this. What can we do? What should we do? Instead of living from one paycheck to another, start looking for meaning not just in our own lives, but in the human community itself.

So.. hello everyone, sorry for the long first post... but I had to get some off my chest!

Great to see you all,

peace and love,

Hey..greetings and Kulapops...indeed u are right sometimes it is hard to take it all in and believe me u are not on ur own there...and thats in an absolute literal sense

You'll be are sure to find loads of info and some really inspiringly, beautifully wise people on here as im sure ur already aware of and please dont forget that u are not alone ever.

Yeah it is immensely encouraging and suprising to see more and more of us down this way getting on here and saying hi...we are here for a reason...there are no coincidences.

It sounds like you are on the right track and you should continue to trust ur instincts and keep smiling...thats hugely important imo ofcourse

iv added u as a friend if cool...

peace bananaman
Old 09-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #39
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers Bananaman !

Thanks for the invite... and it's good to know we're not alone in our thoughts...projectavolon is certainly great evidence of that. I wonder how Bill and Kerry must have felt when they started out down their road?

And poor old Mr Icke... I remember his chat show interview with Terry Wogan (it's still on youtube), but more and more people are listening to him now. His site catches some great news headlines... but I guess everyone here already knows that site well

I'm a pretty optimistic soul, I'm sure we'll all enjoy figuring it out as the story unfolds... whatever that may be...

peace n' love
Old 09-19-2008, 05:35 PM   #40
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kulapops,

Welcome to the thread.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:51 PM   #41
TheBigGame

just waking up to all this. Dorset close enough for Devorn+Cornwall meets? would love to meet others and get active. looks like things need to start happening.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:01 PM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i am planning to come there again ...
and, soon i hope

it will be great to have some friends there

you are all in magnifient "ley lines"...
and, when i am there,
it is as if, the sun /moon and, stars
they all come to dance with me

the lightning, it is magnificient

i was in devon, at the time, of the big flood in 2005

the lightning made "head lines" and,
on the front page of the newspaper,
showing the hotel, that i stayed in

i waded in the water, and, explored the forests
around devon, with friends,
that live in an old rectory,
which i went to stay at, the next night,
for a series of a few days

near this place, was a big church,
and, in the graveyard, there was a huge marker
with the name "handy", just ONE of them,
in the whole graveyard ???

i took a picture of it,
and, my film, did NOT turn out
and, i did NOT write down, the details on the stone,
my mum, was really disappointed in that !!!

i stayed in the poet hardy's old haunt, in the stable
and could walk to merlin's cave from there,
when, i was driving down the road,
to tintangel, we saw a man,
with the bluest eyes i have ever seen,
i was sure it was merlin's ghost,
and, the others in the car, were hungry,
so, they would NOT go back to stop

neXt time, i would jump out of the car ...
or, better still, just wander the roads,
the old churches there, are magnficient places

i also meet a man, in a forest,
who collected things
and, that was quite an experience

i did NOT take a dive off the big tower
in the bay, but, NEXT time, i want to do that !!!

i spent the whole night, also at Stonehendge
on the 21st june 2005, and, was amazed at how
the sun rose, and, the fog, rolled like water over the moors.

i also went to The White Lodge,
and, wandered around, and, ended up,
quite by accident in a very small sacred room
and, was invited to sit, in the library
it was an amazing place

i also went to Glastonbury,
and, to Avebury,
and, downloaded a lot of information,
from the sacred rocks, that are all over the place

ironically, here in canada,
about 11 degrees north of me,
about 2 hrs away (a short time, in UK time)
there are more sacred carving in the rocks,
than everywhere else on the earth, and, hardly anyone
knows that -- i am going there, Oct 3/4/and 5th
with someone, who is my best female friend,
who is also strongly connected, to the past,
and, to this area.

i need to ride a horse there...
and, i am almost positive, it is where,
i must birth a book...
you people are already in the right place

it will NEVER get lost

i think you are all, very safe there

it is easy to deal with cold weather,
easier, than it is to deal with the heat/and,
what also comes with it

(places like costa rica, etc.,
are filled with many dangerous animals)

i would rather be, in places like yours,
or, places like canada,
or, maybe i will get lucky,
and, share myself between more than one place

i think your area, holds many hidden gems

brightest blessings
Susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:04 PM   #43
TheBigGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post

Great to see you all,

peace and love,
Just wrote my first post and now i feel i said too little.lol. Kulapopls, ive just read ur first post and agreeing with all of it. need to be positive and focusing on that ('the secret' law of attraction people probably aware of) comes to mind but also active and productive.
i have pretty much spent the last few days on the internet and learning about the reality of the situations we will be (are being) faced with. just also started learning about David Icke and now have a couple of his books to help the awakening journey. Agree with the needing to take a step back every now and then too.
Also wanted to say thanks to Bill and Kerry for the site. I think it would have been a lot harder to research and also feel normal about all of this if i hadn't found project avalon and all its members to thanks to all.

PEAS!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #44
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,
and very warm welcome Kulapops and BigGame, great that you're here, you too exchanger.
I was taking a little break from it all, but could't resist just coming here quickly to say a quick "hello" to everyone. Pleasantly surprised to see the thread maturing so well.
Great post Kulapops, I think it echoed how many of us here feel. And also much empathy with what you you are hinting at BigGame,in that as we're connecting here we are beggining to feel a little more normal about looking at all this stuff, It seems a weird duality, living a normal life, logging in and checking out what is definately not normal.

Ignorance may be bliss for some, but it's not bliss for those with inquiring minds.

Take care all
Love light and wisdom
Old 09-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #45
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandloper View Post
I was taking a little break from it all, but could't resist just coming here quickly to say a quick "hello" to everyone.
Hello again !

Thanks again for the acknowledgments people - that's a great welcome. This is only the second forum I've ever posted on, have generally stayed away as from what I've seen on youtube and such - they often just seem to degenerate to name calling. Does anyone remember the history professors from Newmann and Baddiel ? Very funny, these two learned gentleman would begin discussing some very important historical topic, and within minutes they'd be calling each other names and trying to think up the silliest insults.

So I'm not sure what the etiquette is, feel free to shout if what I'm talking about is not relevant here, but it's a new experience for me.

I digress... this forum is so different. I have to say I haven't really read many forums , except when trying to fix pc problems or such...but I looked at the thread on '911 no planes' after my first post here today... and it near blew me away.

Just the scope and the amount of information that people are providing... all kinds of links...everything from John Lear's affadavit about the planes not crashing, to some great new sites to take a look at provided by Zorgon. EXchanger - I even think you were on there. The post was about 6 pages long and took an age to read. but I just think what is happening with everyone is incredible.

Ahem , but is it just me or is all of this slightly addictive as well?

I totally agree with Strandloper... the number of times I find myself 'just going back' to have a quick check on some sites to see what's going on. It can be irresistable.

But at least we're not discussing World of Warcraft. (or maybe we are in another sense lol) I do feel that this is important and we need to have the information so we can decide for ourselves if it's all just 'conspiracy' or if we really do need to keep ourselves informed on a very regular basis.

btw eXchanger - I've been to Missasauga ! (not sure of the spelling now, sorry) I went to a huge cinema there shaped like a giant flying saucer. Is it still there? Oh the irony of it all now !

Hi Big Game ! If this is your first few days on this stuff welcome to the madhouse I recommend David Icke's freely available video on his website as an introduction to his views. It's nearly 3 hours long !! Of course he's a great presenter, but , like so much of the other material out there, it does make you stop and think. It may or may not be true, but he's been researching for nearly 20 years, so he must have found something out by now!

That's the great thing about this site, it's a fabulous resource.

Peace n love
Old 09-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #46
MusicMoves

Hello there, it's a pleasure to find this forum and a relief that it's taken off to reveal like minded people in such close proximinty. I am an Exmothian Devonian, lol and i saw there was another from Exmouth so greetings. This is still some what surreal for me as i feel i'm almost living two lives now, it's probably only been since the beggining of the summer that i've really been intensely absorbing this info, that undenyably alters you to the core. Anyway just wanted to touch base and make myself known as i can sincerely relate to what is being said.
Much Peace, Always Love
Old 09-22-2008, 02:42 PM   #47
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicMoves View Post
This is still some what surreal for me as i feel i'm almost living two lives now, it's probably only been since the beggining of the summer that i've really been intensely absorbing this info, that undenyably alters you to the core.
Yep... welcome aboard.

I second that line.. I think it's been about the same time frame for me. I did read a whole bunch of stuff around the time of the start of the Iraq war, because I had time on my hands back then - mostly at truthout.org (which seems to have changed since those days). That was the first time I got wind that there might be other stuff going on that we're not told about.

There were a lot of dispirited Americans writing some very interesting articles about the vote rigging, project for the New American Century and so on. I remember thinking 'can this be for real?'. However I drifted away from reading when they voted Bush back in , and the war continued. I thought: this must be what the people want. I stopped reading all the alternative sites then because I thought, this view is just so much smaller than the big world. You can get involved and you thing that things are going to change because you're reading all these articles. There came a point where I thought, maybe it isn't vote rigging (2nd election) maybe they just want him in power!

That changed about two months ago, when I started reading a bit more again. What i've heard in the last two months - and you've probably a similar experience - is that people 'out there' are now tying much bigger strands together, it's not just about republicans getting in anymore or the war in Iraq or the need for wheelybins, but a much wider talk of global conspiracies, secret sects and some overall kind of plan coming to bear. that's been going on for centuries. This surprised me a lot and is a lot more disturbing and imo could conveniently explain why the world heads the way it does. I don't know one way or the other, but a couple of months ago I started trying to read more, so I could make an informed opinion. I thought 'conspiracy theories' were just about 911, but seems like the web/net is so much broader than just that one event

It wasn't until early Summer that I happened to be reading something on Aspartame (the excellent video Sweet Misery - go check it out if you drink Diet Anything... or eat Walkers Sensation crisps ! lol) . and implicates Rumsfeld of all people in its introduction to the public - (go check out the effects of fluorine and MSG too !) that led to a related video on planet x ( I remember seeing a video documentary on that nearly 12 years ago and thought - hey, we're nearly there !). So I started trying to find if there was any more up to date information out there about 2012....came to camelot via marshall masters lol... and here I am - two months later with a brain bulging with 'what if' scenarios and all kinds of theories.

What is amazing, is that you think you're (me) alone in this respect, then you come here and find it's all a bit like Richard Dreyfuss in close Encounters! lol ... we all seem to be heading towards the same mountain - and we've no idea why. (well... I'm speaking for myself here!)

I'm thinking I need to take my foot off the gas actually, because the washing up is starting to pile up ! lol

It is amazing that so many live so close - and very encouraging. Personally I don't believe it's about catastrophe (though the pole shift could happen as the planet aligns with the sun and the centre of the galaxy in 2011-2) but my current favourite 'concept' is that all of this conspiracy stuff is just a way of us expanding our consciousness by becoming more aware of the planet we're on and the systems that are running it. I'm enjoying the videos on the Mayan Calendar by Ian Lungold at the moment, they are quite uplifting.

Good luck on your journey Music !

I suppose if this was 15 years ago, we'd just be reading books on different topics. I guess the internet just makes everything seem so much more immediate. But we'll figure it out in the coming months I'm sure. There's enough well read people looking into this stuff, it won't be long before something gives, I'm sure.

Peace n love

Old 09-25-2008, 01:32 PM   #48
soulrider

Hi to all the Devon & Cornwall crew, St Austell signing in

Not to get off on the wrong foot but have we decided which pasty we're adopting as our food staple

In all honesty though, it's great to know that i'm not alone. Maybe as 'one' we can keep those 'spew planes' out of our area for at least one Summer, never know we might see some sun then
Old 09-26-2008, 03:32 AM   #49
Sai
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, glad to see so much awareness. I left UK over 3 years ago, having been aware of this coming for 20 years. I'm ex Cornwall & London, so glad to link up. UK is frontline for the coming fascism. If anyone wants to come to Thailand I can help. Here we have fruit in the trees & fish in the sea & it never gets cold. Plus I have had dreams indicating Phuket will be a refuge. God bless.
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:27 AM   #50
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings soulrider and big game and sai...and thank you for the info on thailand, it is indeed a magical place and one full of memories for me

It is great to see more and more people from down our way getting on here...i knew cider had a bigger purpose!

The dilemma of deciding on which pasty should be our food staple is surely too big of a call for one person...there should be a vote imo...

i love ur words exchanger...and wud indeed know someone who could sort that horse riding out for you if you make it this way...

peace and blessings

bananaman

Last edited by mikey; 09-27-2008 at 12:35 AM.