Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #76
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UK Ground Crew

Having managed to get a list of regular members and visitors to a couple of the sites I help run, I'd be pleased to join a group meeting in the UK either on a national level or regional level to discuss the issues at hand and form some sort of policy, escape plans, hide-outs and basic support networks for common goals...

Motivating people to shift from their on line world is provng harder as the net and home entertainment dominates but I still think this needs to be done efficiently to avoid many of us getting caught in places that may not be best for long term welfare [like big cities with angry populations!].

Count me in - in turn I will contact my lists when we have something concrete to offer.

I hovver around Nottingham, Birmingham, Warwick, Malvern, Yorks and Cambs

davID,
==
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:28 PM   #77
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All

I've posted a 'hello' on the 'London' crew thread. But thought I'd pop in and say another 'hi' here.

Can make a London meeting if one gets underway
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:30 PM   #78
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigmwizard View Post

I agree that we need to do regional meetings and go from there. I am based near Birmingham and have seen some Midlands guys so I will try and start a dialogue going with them.

In the meantime anybody got any thoughts on some safe areas? My thinking is somewhere rural, relatively high altitude but source of water etc. (Sounds obvious I know). I have been thinking Mid West Wales myself as I am from Wales originally and know what it's like over there.
ParaWizz

We should talk - I have found a possible method for locating safe zones [although I am not convinced these area will survive - it depends on many factors] in UK and Eire. Working on these at present.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:34 PM   #79
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
I live in london for a few more months, there is a london group? where?
anyone going to us embassy to support gary (Camelot) next week, we can grab coffee and get to meet up!

Last edited by Wildfire; 09-21-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: add more info
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #80
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Wildfire;23261]Hi
there is a london group? where?
QUOTE]

It's somewhere on this forum, Wildfire. Probably take a bit of searching to find it
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:03 PM   #81
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=511

I hope this is right, lol
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:22 AM   #82
johnconnor
Avalon Senior Member

I think another possibility is that we hold regional meetings, and then a 'nominated' individual/s could attend a combined meeting of all the regional reps.

YES!!!!!
This is what we need!! It won't happen for a while but we are heading in the right direction. We need local meets for small groups to get the ball rolling then it will be possible to create regional and national networks. I am in Manchester, who is interested in forming a local group?
johnconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:14 AM   #83
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Hiya everyone..

I was just sent this link by someone...regarding a possible shut down of ALL banking systems ...make of it what you will...It really would be worth making sure you all have enough cash on you to cover for a week. Just in case!!
http://www.drudge.com/user/AsianCapitalist
Old 10-12-2008, 01:05 PM   #84
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys.

Just got back from holiday and am glad to be back and seeing the threads still growing. Looks like I have a bit to catch up on.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:32 AM   #85
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,
Things seem to be slowing down here now. We need something to kick start things again, maybe a designated meet with a set date and time and place. for say in a months time? Anybody want to take the helm on this one?
Old 11-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #86
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Although things have slowed down in the main forums, I'm glad to see that everyone is getting involved in their regional forums. Keep up the good work guys. Hear from you again soon.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #87
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

As you may of heard, the Project Avalon forum is going to be transformed into a subscription based site. I feel for the Camelot team as their work can be costly and they do need a means of support but I do not agree with the subscription.

Camelot does need support and I hope everything works out, they have helped me a great deal and their work is invaluable. But I feel they need to find an alternative form of means and support and not force us to pay a subscription to keep us together. As they said in the announcement "Project Avalon costs almost nothing to host" .

I believed in a free and open enviroment for us to chat and come together, so I will not be paying a subscription and therefore no longer be in contact with this site. Sorry guys but i feel very strongly about this. Anyone that wants to keep contact with me, feel free to send me an email and I'll add you to my address book. michaelwilliamprobert@sky.com

Best Wishes

Last edited by Caladan; 12-07-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #88
cleanshirt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobrosso View Post
hi, jimbobrosso here.
how do all
lets hope for the best but plan for the worst
i'm down in orpington, kent at the moment tryin to move north.
would love to jet together so we could start laying some plans
hi you guys, what i really need to know is, what exactly is going to happen, is it going to be a solar flare or planet x or... you know there's so much stuff out there, and does anyone know anything about the four corners,(the safe areas) that miriam (blue star) talked about. i mean, theres people here talking about, "when it all goes off we might not be able to get public transport". if there's going to be a cataclismic event, only the people already in the safe areas will survive. the safe areas are not going to be made public knowledge because everyone will be trying to get there.i want to survive this the best i can, i have a young son to protect, so i need to be prepared and know exactly whats coming.
cleanshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 PM   #89
cleanshirt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
ParaWizz

We should talk - I have found a possible method for locating safe zones [although I am not convinced these area will survive - it depends on many factors] in UK and Eire. Working on these at present.
hi, just saw your message about safe places, where can i start to look, i dont know why, but something keeps telling me to check out the hopi indian history. do you know anything about the four corners? would appreciate any comments. thanx
cleanshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #90
WorldAgape
Avalon Senior Member

I'm up for meeting everybody.
WorldAgape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #91
Mudança
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Cleanshirt, I think the "four corners area" is located in Arizona around the Sedona area. There is a Hopi reserve there.

If I may share my opinion (and I've seen similar responses all over this forum), with the right attitude and mindset, any place will have the potential to be a safe place. With this said obviously one will also need a degree of common sense ie you need to postion yourself within reach of a source of water, food etc.
Also, nobody can 100% predict the posibility of Earth changes, and the areas that will be effected by such things. However-again using common sense, you may want to position yourself away from large bodies of water.
Mudança is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:14 PM   #92
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

im too dubious to meet anyone to arrange ground crew.

you just never never know...
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 01:22 PM   #93
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Be encouraged QueenOfLeon, and take some of Jamie's philosophy.

Quote:
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

That movie is priceless, that is exactly what happens when one looses their fear of death! I know, at one time I had 25 ak47s pointed at me. And you either loose the fear or it consumes you. Personally I wasn't expecting the event nor can I actually say I was prepared but when it came I was petrified for about 60 seconds then this wave came over me and fear just left me...... It was very peaceful..... But yes I'm still here and who knows but so far I am still not convinced I would know if it would go down like that again.... I just have faith that it is possible, so it has enboldened me to actually do things that make a difference others may not want to do.

So be cautious and meet because that is the only way you will make it through...

Blessings to all.

Last edited by Waterman; 12-09-2008 at 01:25 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:40 AM   #94
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Be encouraged QueenOfLeon, and take some of Jamie's philosophy.

Quote:
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

That movie is priceless, that is exactly what happens when one looses their fear of death! I know, at one time I had 25 ak47s pointed at me. And you either loose the fear or it consumes you. Personally I wasn't expecting the event nor can I actually say I was prepared but when it came I was petrified for about 60 seconds then this wave came over me and fear just left me...... It was very peaceful..... But yes I'm still here and who knows but so far I am still not convinced I would know if it would go down like that again.... I just have faith that it is possible, so it has enboldened me to actually do things that make a difference others may not want to do.

So be cautious and meet because that is the only way you will make it through...

Blessings to all.

Im not scared of dieing, cos I know you cant die for the life of you! But I am not willingly going to walk into a trap.
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote