Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-10-2008, 09:52 PM   #51
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UK Ground Crew

Count me in Ladies and Gents, I'm 'oop North' as they in these parts. It's about time we had something like this.

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:23 PM   #52
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

hi again peeps

The Clash - Should I stay or should I go!!

The Clash - Should I stay or should I go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6jCIOvsZyM

Lol I couldnt resist adding this song in here for u all..it is so damned approapriate considering what we're all talking about!!

Last edited by Kate; 09-11-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:50 PM   #53
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Ayup, we're slowly expanding on here; great to see,love, jack i th daw!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #54
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.
Me too.
Broadly agree with all that has been said on this thread.
I live in Inverness Scotland. Seems that we need to think also about where we would/could situate a "safe place" and what skills we could bring to the project. Finance is required to buy/ rent land - build.
The Findhorn comunity took years to build starting with just 3 people and a caravan. We dont have that kind of time frame. Anything that materialises would have to be pretty instant. Any ideas? Lotto funding ?

Regards Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #55
giddy
Avalon Senior Member

Another Northerner
giddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #56
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Hello from Chelmsford... When I started walking down this path I thought it wouldn't take long but I now seem to be running faster and faster....
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:05 PM   #57
Hardibobs
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone, really like this plan. sending a shout out from Sheffield
Hardibobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #58
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

Greetings! Truth, love & Unity to all.

Last edited by STARCHILD; 09-11-2008 at 11:00 PM.
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #59
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Hi all.
Me too.
Broadly agree with all that has been said on this thread.
I live in Inverness Scotland. Seems that we need to think also about where we would/could situate a "safe place" and what skills we could bring to the project. Finance is required to buy/ rent land - build.
The Findhorn comunity took years to build starting with just 3 people and a caravan. We dont have that kind of time frame. Anything that materialises would have to be pretty instant. Any ideas? Lotto funding ?

Regards Chris
Hi greybeard.

Your right about situating a safe place, I think we should all start throwing places into the hat and have a discussion about the places given. I think its prudent to agree quickly on a safe place even if its not a going to be permanent, just in the event something happens and we are not ready. At least then we could all find each other.

Im going to throw Stonehenge into the hat.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:15 AM   #60
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Hello folks I havnt read the thread but saying Hi from northeast England.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #61
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Hello - Mark From Redditch, Earth here just south of Birmingham.

Thank's to the internet, Alex Jones, and the many lovely souls that have researched the NWO and the rubbish they are bombarding us with, I know a lot about America and the plans and preperations 'They' are going to conduct on the populas. I know about the worldwide altering of our food and water suppiles, etc and the Chem Trails, etc. What I don't know, and it's really only David Icke talking about this here as far as I can find, what are the plans for the British nation when all these NWO coggs get a grinding.

US have Fema camps and I suppose we have football stadiums to gun us down in, but does anyone know anything else about the plans for these beautiful shores?

Love, peace and bananas XX...

Last edited by Mark; 09-14-2008 at 04:27 PM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 10:42 PM   #62
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone, Bobcat here from West Wales.

Been concerned for some time now. I have been finding it hard to gather information from the UK side of things. Loads of info for the states.

Glad to have found you all and thanks Project Avalon "great work"

Kindest Regards

Bobcat " peace "
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:24 PM   #63
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome aboard Bobcat
Old 09-18-2008, 11:34 AM   #64
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's important for us all to agree a safe meeting place as soon as possible just in the event of the worst happening.

If the net went down, a war in the middle east or global economic collapse happened anytime soon, how could we come together and where? I fear we'll be left to walk alone. With everything in the news right now, some of my friends are starting to listen to me because now it all seems to be happening in just the way we have researched it.

Lets get the ball rolling guys........
Old 09-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #65
Jeffrey
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone in this group have access to a large enough meeting room somewhere, that is available for free?
Jeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:27 AM   #66
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

I think this is a great idea, we could discuss what skills we have to offer and what resourss we will need, perhaps, because we all live in many parts of the Uk it is difficult for many people to travel far, so if somone from each location could bring their local group together, IE all Birmingham bods meet up, people in Scottland close to each other meet up etc, eventually when we find where the safe ground is we can all meet up and work together.
The skill I have to offer is I am a Nurse ( speciality, Orthopeadic and Trauma, also Infectiouse Diseass, I know my antibiotics) and My partner is a whiz at growing food and because of some kind soul on one of the other threads, we are now aware how to store the seeds aswell. My partner is also a trained Door man has also done Body Guarding. I also have purchased the partisans book and I was given by a Millitary chap an S.A.S Survival Guide Book, I also purchased from Cost Co, a wind up radio which has lighting and an alarm included, it only cost £10 for two, the lights are very powerful, when you wind it up it lasts for three months and then you wind it up again.
Also before it was taken off the net, I have a print out of where the Highest ground is in the UK, I knew what lay ahead so I printed it off a couple of years ago. I have got to get it out of my caravan, I put it in there incase of Emergency get away, I will post it on the thread later and you can give me feedback.
I hope you dont take me the wrong way by posting this ( hope you dont think i'm being pushy), but I realy want this Community thing to work and I have faced chaos when working on a Orthopeadic Trauma ward and if your not organised early on, before the Emergency occurs, then things fall apart quickly, look forward to meeting you all ( united we stand devided we fall).
Hello revy, I think you are close to me so PM me and I will give you my email address.
Oh, buy some Kelp off ebay, good for protecting the thyoroid gland from radiation, the thyoroid is what is affected by radiation/nuclear fall out (Iodine tablet also but not able to purchase), I did some research and this is what the Russians used after the accident regarding the chenobal reactor, with positive results, for burns and infections, Aloe vera, the indoor plant, hope I have been of some help.

Last edited by omshanti2; 09-19-2008 at 10:40 AM.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:05 AM   #67
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

I'm all for meet ups. Anyone else in the London/Surrey area want to get together and discuss ideas?
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #68
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

hiya! I have started to round up interested people in the SW and gather mobile numbers etc...with a veiw to meet up in Bristol for a lunch discussion/planning meeting in the near future....anyone who is interested please PM me.
we have to all bite the bullet and start to put our trust into people here.....yes, there is a risk someone will be an 'insider' but I believe that our instincts and judgments of how open people are with information about themselves will help guide us away from any undesirables!!
the roller coaster is edging its way to the top..so we need to know whos on board with us for the potential ride of our lives!!
get in touch!
Old 09-19-2008, 12:12 PM   #69
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: UK Ground Crew

This thread is certainly interesting.

Fire, you can count me in on the meeting in Bristol. Funny that you mentioned about a meeting being scheduled, because I was going to give you a heads up about a little visit to Bath I was planning.

Please email further details about the planned lunch, my email is: natural_vitality@hotmail.com
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:23 PM   #70
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: UK Ground Crew

This maybe of interest to some folks on here:

Earlier this year I was part of a small group of people looking to create a 'safe haven' here in the UK to be used as a meeting point/small community in the case that Planet X was real.

We made a draft that covered alot of the bases regarding location suitability and what we would need in order to have a better than average chance of survival.

I have a copy of this document in .pdf format if anyone would like a copy, then please drop me an email to: natural_vitality@hotmail.com

The project failed for two reasons:

1. Lack of Funds, or the ability to take the 'risk' regarding funding.
2. People didn't really 'believe' that anything was going to happen.

The one thing that we did discover was that even creating a 'safe haven' on a small scale, was a MASSIVE undertaking and required alot of time, commitment, energy and the ability to adapt.

Now according to many sources (if they are to be believed) then time is not something that we have alot of on our side.

Last edited by Jamie; 09-19-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #71
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,
Glad to see things moving along well.
Im going out of the country (for the first time ever) on monday and wont be back for about 3 weeks. I really wouldn't want to miss the meeting, so could we arrange it for next month or later. Let me know what you think.
I get back in the country on the 9th October.

If there is a problem with it being so late i don't mind if you guys go ahead with it, I'm sure i'll make a meeting at some point.

Keep it up guys!

Cheers
Old 09-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #72
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

heya caladan... no probs... you wonrt miss out on anything...it is best that there is a few of us interested in making the effort to meet...so we got some time to gather peeps..oct sounds cool...
have a wonderful time away!

is there anyone else wanting to meet up with a few of us in Bristol? so far there is 3 others confirmed and committed to a meet up! lets try and gather at least 8 of us??

hey Jay...I would defo love a copy of that PDF for community ideas! you have my email addy...many thanks!

best wishes to all...
Old 09-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #73
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Depending on megabus costs, possible cheap train etc id be up for travelling anywhere just to start a nationwide networking excercise. Ill keep an eye on your meeting plans and let you know if its possible.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #74
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

I think a meeting in each of the big citys should be organised. Even though I am in hastings, I can get to London in about 1 and a half hours.

What about meeetings in:

London
Manchester

over to you guys now for the rest....

Also, maybe each meeting should have an agenda....?
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:19 PM   #75
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: UK Ground Crew

That's an idea for sure.

I think another possibility is that we hold regional meetings, and then a 'nominated' individual/s could attend a combined meeting of all the regional reps.

But it also depends upon the agenda of what we are aiming for, and I feel that is something that will only come to light when we start meeting face to face.

Just my thoughts.

Jay