Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #26
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: could i get some help in UK, london

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
i know alot about the NHS and I know that they drill for major incidents and prep for major incidents that is true .. bio events / terrorist events / bombs / major crashes on the freeways / aircrashes .. etc

they are health professionals and they work in conjunction with the police force and emergency services in the event of a major incident ..

however - saying they prep for it and then claiming as you did that this means they are going to cordon cities and towns off and shoot to kill

is really taking adding 2 and 2 together and getting 5 to the extreme !!!

stop reading the david icke site

I agree that there are some dark conspiracies ... but i think what you are claiming has no substantial evidence ..

if you are gonna make such claims back them up .. and not with the major incident emergency plans that are in every hospital and trust in the country !

Stop reading david Icke? Trust in the Country? Oh yes, of course I'll trust a government that trialled live bio agents on the underground to see how far they spread. Of course i'll trust a government that went to war over lies and false hoods. Of course I trust a government that denied ever using humans in chemical warfare experiments and denied compensation to those hurt or death resulted.

As for stop reading david icke, well, I read a couple of his books, especially the 9-11 alice in wonderland. What he wrote then is still as valid as anything else main stream.

I'll accept you may not know enough or know people who know enough to show you anything of substance, and thats a shame. However, I posted the worst possible case scenario that i knew of. Theres other events of course, but this was a worst possible case.

As for your rudeness? well, I can deal with that too.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:41 PM   #27
simple simon
Avalon Senior Member

Thieves Blend kept people safe during the black death - basically a group of 4 thieves went round robbing the dead and almost dead, and they used a herbal concoction which they made themselves to keep themselves from becoming ill.

re: govt. planning, I dont have any special info, although what is being said here sounds very possible. Some years ago I read about the civil contingency legislation, so know that the laws needed are already in place.

Simon
simple simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #28
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
actually the greatest known bio event was the black plague - it wiped out half the world .. was that bio engineered ?

and mutually assured destruction via nuclear exchange has been a theat we have lived under my whole life time and probably yours .. so whats new ?
You are twisting some thing out of its intended use. We are talking about TODAYS worst possible scenario.

To bring the black death into this discussion in that context is stupidity. As for MAD, well it is the worst possible scenario isnt it? short of the sun going supernova I cannot think of a single event that would kill off humans quicker than a 3000+ warhead ICBM exchange.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #29
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Just looking on BBC news 24 , it says 'The bbc has learned that Gordon Brown is planning a limited cabinet reshuffle in the next few days, a new transport secretary will be appointed after the resignation of Ruth Kelly.'

I don't know if this means anything or not, but reading this topic has got me scared.

I hope that nothing bad does happen to any of us, but I am alert to the possibility of it.

Thanks guys

Matty
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:46 PM   #30
mattmckill
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone,

I have been reading through one of the threads I remember someone asking for someone in the ex forces to have their take on this. I have been out of the service for 18 months having served 14 years as a Royal Marine Commando. Firstly every civilain emergancy service has been trainned to deal with a chemical Bio disaster in the UK. Yes, they did carry out a trainning exercise about 2 years ago in this field and a few years before that as well. This was to only up date and move along with the times and the enviroment that we are in today. The last time we had an excersie like that was WW2 and that was for real. As we are all aware at the moment our forces are over stretched and under manned and serving half way across the world at the moment. The military role in the scenario was to help out the sick and the over spill of the hospitals in the UK and was not, repeat ,NOT an agressive role. All I can say about the scenario is that you plan for the worse and hope for the best.
This world is already suffering, people are already liviing the nightmare we are all worried about in other parts of the world. The UK at the moment is in turmoil with an economic crisis pending. We have all been given including myself from project camelot and avalon (Bill & Kerry) the best tool in the world, KNOWLEDGE
' The more we have the easier it is to survive, knowledge dispels fear'

Just going back to another thread about the reporting back about a UN rep, sometimes when things are at a high state of emergency you are given two hours notice to move and you are not allowed home. It just means your needed at work, no other reason. This is speaking from experience from my back gound in my field of work but this is not to say that the UK will not have their own difficulties to deal with. Like Bill said, this is just a tiny bit of the puzzle in the bigger picture.

It is true to say the in the 1940's everyone came together to help each other out in times of difficulties. It's already starting in the site and this will carry on through out the UK and the world and that's how we will all get through this. I've already started my radiant zone in my house and to my neighbours (here's hoping they put out my bins next week!)......SMILING.
I hope to have the opportunity to meet up with everyone, we are all unique and have something to offer the site.
Please all keep smiling..................Love Matt.
mattmckill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #31
Sol Invictus
Banned

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/Acts/acts2004..._20040036_en_1

What they can and will do in an event of a large scale emergency.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #32
simple simon
Avalon Senior Member

trust our leaders??? ho ho ho.

For example, what about the British troops used in nuclear war explosion tests in Australia in the 1950's?

please, only trust them to do the dirty on the ordinary person.

OK, some of them have families and probably are decent people, but many of them are not.

As for David Icke and his reptillians, alas, if anything he understates the situation. However, the coming years will see humankind regain its freedom & memories of times past. But it will be a bitter struggle, as the farmers wont give up their prey without a fight.

As the Queen once said to Paul Burrel (former butler to the late Princess Diana) 'there are forces behind the scenes which I do not control and it is best not to arouse'.

(my words / a paraphrase)

Simon

ps, Gordon Brown is controlled by a different group than Tony Blair, hence the bitter fighting.

Last edited by simple simon; 10-01-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #33
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Stop reading david Icke? Trust in the Country? .
i did not say TRUST IN THE COUNTRY ... i certainly do not think that .. i do think you need to get a GRIP

actualy i did not mean DAVID ICKE per se i meant the posts on his forum ... well some of them anyway

and thanks for that post matt really interesting ..

Last edited by izz; 10-01-2008 at 10:54 PM.
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #34
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

IZZ how can you be sure the plague was not a bio weapon, if you have listened to any of the Camelot interviews then you must of heard about the looking glass and stargate knowledge that Dan Burisch was speaking about.
If they had all that knowledge from the aliens which Bill and Kerry have no doubt they had.
Why couldn't a bio weapon been deployed back in the past to see what the outcome would be.
This could have been done very easily as far as i can see.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:51 PM   #35
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmckill View Post
Please all keep smiling..................Love Matt.
Best advice ever.

Keep smiling, and others will smile with you.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:56 PM   #36
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
IZZ how can you be sure the plague was not a bio weapon, if you have listened to any of the Camelot interviews then you must of heard about the looking glass and stargate knowledge that Dan Burisch was speaking about.
If they had all that knowledge from the aliens which Bill and Kerry have no doubt they had.
Why couldn't a bio weapon been deployed back in the past to see what the outcome would be.
This could have been done very easily as far as i can see.
i cant but in all probablity it was nt .. and today it would nt be deadly it can be cured with penicillin ..

they did not have the technology to bioengineer diseases 1000 yrs ago or whenever it was .. well not in our world .. but maybe you are right .. who knows
Old 10-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #37
Sol Invictus
Banned

http://www.disasteradvice.org/Introd...9/Default.aspx

Have a good read. Good sensible advice and links to protective equipment, services and files from other agencies.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:03 PM   #38
simple simon
Avalon Senior Member

Thankfully MAD won't happen.

If you remember that we humans are spiritual beings having a human experience, so it will definately be detrimental to us to have another nuclear war.

Lots of reasons why, including that it took too long to recover from the last time (Death Valley Nevada, Sahara, are two sites of former nuke wars.)

So, in short, we will not be permitted to have another nuclear war. Maybe though there will be a couple of such explosions, especially between India and Pakistan, where they have been used before.

---------------------------------------------

Who will stop us?

We humans do have some friends... some above us in the skies, some on the surface with us, some underground. I only know about the ones living on the ground, known as the Tall Whites. I've asked someone I know for a link where you can read up about them - its so long since I read all this that I've forgotten where the link is. btw, they live in the USA, near to Area 51. They are almost human looking and especially in a cosmopolitan city could just blend in with the crowd.

btw, re: ICBM's, well older Londoners may remember their forerunners, the V1 and V2 rockets during WW2.

Simon

Last edited by simple simon; 10-01-2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: .
Old 10-01-2008, 11:04 PM   #39
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Don't forget about the time lines IZZ how can we be sure, we have had bio weapons since the 1950's they could have deployed such a weapon through a stargate.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:09 PM   #40
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
http://www.disasteradvice.org/Introd...9/Default.aspx

Have a good read. Good sensible advice and links to protective equipment, services and files from other agencies.
sol they are selling a service .. we know catastrophes can happen my issue was with this statement of yours ..

Quote:
I will give you a scenario I know for 100% certain is being 'planned to death' at the minute.

Large scale quarantine areas with high levels of civil unrest.
and then your idea that the military are going to
Quote:
shoot to kill
after trapping civilians in towns ringed by hastily erected rings of steel ...

and mat is right [ about it being some peoples reality now ]

what you are scaremongering about and spreading false rumours about 100 % worst case scenerios happening actually is happening in countries like Iraq .. maybe we should be extending our compassion and considerable collective energy to helping them, by forcing our govts to find solutions fo r these people .. not just protect their own rights and power base ..

i dont know how else i can express this to you ...

you are panicking .. you panic other people when you do that .. and it spreads fear .. IMO

health care plans are not shoot to kill bio infection / culling plans !

however - there are people in the world that need our energy and attention RIGHT NOW .. i dont know the answers i just know we have to clean up this world TOGETHER .. and not make mountains out of molehills but make harmony [ not the NWO kind ] from complete utter chaos and violence .. and uneven distribution of resources

Last edited by izz; 10-01-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:16 PM   #41
Sol Invictus
Banned

[QUOTE=izz;35210]i do think you need to get a GRIP
QUOTE]

Oh so it now descends to abuse? Guess its either because your ego or ignorance.

Either way, hope it made you feel better.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #42
Sol Invictus
Banned

I am not going to argue any longer about this.

A person asked for a worse possible case scenario.

I gave the worst possible scenario I know is planned for - a CRBN event that means all movement through out the UK is shut down tight and enforced at deadly force levels.

That you don't agree is fine, but trying to belittle my postings is just showing a massive amount of short sightedness and/or egotistical ignorance on your part.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:37 PM   #43
izz
Banned

[QUOTE=Sol Invictus;35246]
Quote:
i do think you need to get a GRIP
QUOTE]

Oh so it now descends to abuse? Guess its either because your ego or ignorance.

Either way, hope it made you feel better.
saying ' get a grip ' is hardly abuse ... is it

but you are right we should stop arguing - not productive