Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #26
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: uk,london, bath, swindon, bristol, oxford and other places in the westin the west

Hey all,

I'm in Bristol here if anyone closeby wants to meet to discuss any of this then i'm certainly willing.

M
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #27
ebobs
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: uk,london, bath, swindon, bristol, oxford and other places in the westin the west

Hi all,

What a great idea. Been following the Benjamin Fulford and George Green audio interviews regarding the potentional financial collapse.

I was inspired by George's video interview to create a page to allow people to spend just 5 minutes of their time sending light to the world, focused for different days. Light Workers need to start waking up, everybody has a spiritual job to do. The more people who awaken and send light will help things emmensly.

The page can also be used as a counter to see how many people are awake and working.

http://www.lightworkercount.com/

LL&H
Ian, Essex
ebobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:25 PM   #28
Leo Arget
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
You can crawl to my house. I'm only 30 miles down the road.
Thanks Joe, I'm sure I could manage that.
I've added you to my contacts, hope that's ok.

Leo
Leo Arget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #29
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah thats OK. Its came through in my notifications although I haven't worked out how to accept it yet.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #30
Donny

Hi all

Dorset here, willing to have meets to discuss all our futures.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #31
jaychilton
Avalon Senior Member

Hello its Jason here from Tilburg in the netherlands here, originally from the UK, at the moment debating where to relocate, currently looking at the Black forest Munich area. my friend has some land in south of france on the spanish border but no planning permission for building, so maybe good for a bunker. also maybe even the Uk. all depends where we end up. Will be building up our survival gear over the next few months and really need to get a group together or looking to join a group which has already been established. I have family in the UK so may even up end there
jaychilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #32
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: uk,london, bath, swindon, bristol, oxford and other places in the westin the west

Hi Donny from Dorset
great to know there are like minded chums near by
Carole also from dorset
Peace,love and courage to all
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 04:56 PM   #33
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

welcome all new people who have come here to say hi and introduce yourselves!

please do visit the other UK threads and get to know some of the other regular members! I am trying to organise a meet up in Bristol soon for lunch/discussion/action plans ....if anyone is intersted then please PM me.
best wishes to all

fire
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #34
maddy40
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone im in Newbury berkshire not far from swindon, reading and basinstoke. peace x
maddy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:24 PM   #35
unsynapsys
Avalon Senior Member

Hi London calling, Feel free to message.
unsynapsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #36
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kate have posted a similiar message before yes yes please get in contact if you live in Kent.
I think this is area is in a full hypnotic trance at the moment no one seems to be here on this site.
Don't let me be the only one please..........
Can't lift the whole of Kent up on to the next conscience level on my own lol!!
Please get in contact if you live anywhere in Kent......
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:40 AM   #37
loudhailer

Hi from Farnborough in Hampshire. Peace
Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #38
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi - I'm also in Bedfordshire.

That makes three of us so far
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #39
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

warwickshire...................................... ..........................................

Last edited by beanny; 10-06-2008 at 01:15 AM.
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:14 PM   #40
Happy_Days

Hello all!
I'm from Swindon, Wiltshire.

Has anyone here seen "The Killshot" by Major Ed Dames? His message about the meaning of crop-circles is interesting, especially living in Wiltshire. Fingers crossed!
Old 10-07-2008, 07:14 PM   #41
android
Avalon Senior Member

hello everyone...Swindon also.
great to see many like minded awakened people on one site.
interested in meeting some
android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #42
Happy_Days

Hello,

For any of those who haven't seen "The Killshot", here is a link to the video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9Bg&q=killshot

You'll probably have to hurry up and watch it, as you normally have to buy this DVD, so it probably won't be up on Google Video for long.

It's very interesting (especially if you have followed Maj Ed Dames work). He mentions that the areas where you get a lot of crop circles appearing, will be safe zones when the killshot comes. Could be a good time to be living in Wiltshire!

Andy
Old 10-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #43
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings from Bristol!
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #44
stonewatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Based in Bristol - any like-minded others nearby?
Cheers
stonewatcher
stonewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:57 PM   #45
stonewatcher
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link to the Killshot video – but before you panic, take a look at Nassim Haramein's video proof that the 'object' has come and gone from our solar system, as of February 2002 – a mere 2 weeks earlier apparently than the Sumerian prediction. A huge comet, closely followed by another, headed towards the sun but was miraculously diverted and exited the solar system harmlessly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_0-u...eature=related starting at 8min20sec, continues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlhhX...eature=related
There may well be other kinds of chaos and mayhem coming our way but this is one mega-catastrophe that was averted - seems it's not yet time for the grand experiment to be wound up!
If you don't already know this astro-magician, check out his spell-binding whole-day presentation (2 videos of 4hrs each) of his unified field theory – a totally convincing and inspiring explanation of how the universe works and how we belong in it.
This Dutch site has both videos uncut:
www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=18715
More recent work also available on Youtube etc and his own site: www.theresonanceproject.org
Life, the universe and everything will never look the same again - guaranteed!
Cheers
Stonewatcher
stonewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 05:32 PM   #46
smithee
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Hertfordshire and all my friends think I'm crazy. Need to meet more enlightened people.
smithee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #47
Recon
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys.

I've just moved down to Plymouth from Oxford. Is there anyone else on here from plymouth?

It'd be good to get a group going in this area.

I think i'm gonna be here for a while, although there is a place in oxfordshire that is the further away from the sea in the UK so i may go back up if needs be.

feel free to PM me if ur living around plymouth.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #48
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Some of us are meeting in Avebury soon
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #49
Recon
Avalon Senior Member

Thats a good idea. Is that the same meeting as some people linked with the Zeitgeist uk site, thats on the Summer solstice.

I'll definatly be going there and stone henge on that day. It'd be good to meet in person, who else is going?

Last edited by Recon; 04-09-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #50
zahg
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all in Bristol here, if anyone fancies meeting up then gimme a shout. Also keen to meet up in Wiltshire for the summer solstice or just to go look at some crop circles.
-Parm
zahg is offline   Reply With Quote