Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fellow Ground Crews - Anyone staying to brave the UK?

Hi Guys

Just a short note to announce that the Essex Ground Crew had it's first meeting last Monday. The view of the majority of the ground crew (2 for, 1 still undecided) is to leave the UK for a safer geographical zone.

I was interested to know whether any of you are planning to stay in the UK and what your stratergy is?

Thanks and the best of British!
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fellow Ground Crews - Anyone staying to brave the UK?

Hi essex ground crew! I am a west country woman working alone right now. Yes I am planning to remain here in England as I feel no fear of the chaos and destruction people are preparing for today. Foolish maybe - but I do feel that a spiritual state of mind [ a challenging state to sustain in current climes I concede] will serve to protect me so I have no compulsion to leave the country of my birth. At least for the near future I want to remain and try to beam as much positive energy as I can into the world around me. If you know of any ground crew in my neck of the woods will you tip me the word please? Stay strong together!
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:59 PM   #3
Wildfire
Avalon Senior Member

Why dont you ask your soul to give you a dream to see where you should be living?
much love p.s i am outa here by jan 09
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

a lot of people from scotland/ireland/wales and uk
are quite happy in canada

love/
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #5
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

But I don't think there's anywhere safe to go is there? Unless you have your own self-sustainable farm somewhere hidden??...
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:40 PM   #6
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
a lot of people from scotland/ireland/wales and uk
are quite happy in canada

love/
susan
the eXchanger
Is that an invite Susan --smiling ---I wish.
My late brother lived in Vancover --- he loved it.
If funds were easily available my partner and I would emigrate there but not an option at present.

The book Notes from the Cosmos ( Gordon Michael Scallion) produced a future map showing North East Scotland ok. However some of his predictions are past their sell by date, however they may happen yet.

Who really knows a safe place I wonder.
The ones who leave this Earth may be the fortunate ones and we all have to at some point -- only the body is mortal-- we certainly are eternal.
Regards Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 09-25-2008 at 10:43 PM.
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
eris
Avalon Senior Member

yep greybeard - i'm cool with my mortality/immortality, no panic, no rush, let it unfold, teach/learn co-operation... have a laugh where possible

work on my merkabah, foresee healing, what goes around comes around
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:31 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

part of my family,
are from the black isles of scotland
another part native canadian
(or, another part scot--NOT sure which,
since heaven forbid, you admit you aren't all white) & why someone would have two sons,
and, give both of them, the same name
another part from ireland
another part from wales
another part from s/w france
and, the final 3 parts from germany

must be nice to be just one thing

love/susan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:36 PM   #9
Hammyplc
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,saw your thread.

There are many countries discussed as safehavens.
Im from u.k. living in Chile researching Organic farming.Fresh water is vital. .There are many places in South america where you can drink from the streams especially near snow melt Andes. Its also not hard to find the watertable depth.
Land is cheap and construction easy and fast.There is an organic farm for example in Argentina where you live free as a volunteer(in exchange for 8 hrs service) and learn how to make many products.
Wishing you all a pleasant ascensriginalion,love and light

Hammyplc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:49 PM   #10
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

im in uk, but my calling is to southern israel...overlooking the largest crator in the world...yet 1000 metres above sea level...
sounds insane, but may turn out INsideSANE....
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:05 AM   #11
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im staying. but trying to get a family friends mother to buy aboat.. i had a dream about heading south on aboat to southern hemisphere.. not sure what it means or when i should do it.. anyway im staying here. we are number 2 on the list for destruction,being usa best buds and all. so im taking extra precautions for nuke/ bio attack. i havw all info on how to survive it all im not scared. only of not being prepared..i think usa gets full "biblical hit" uk gets bio weapon as shown to us in many and various films (predictive programming)
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:19 AM   #12
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to flee in all honesty, but I wouldn't know where to, and I have family here who have no intention of leaving the UK. I couldn't leave them behind so now I have to figure out how and where to make a stand in the UK.

There are many places in Britain that I could and would go, but it's not just my decision. I don't have any definite strong feelings about where I should be either, and have not received any messages yet. I guess the most important thing is to get out of the city, but there there are people in my life that don't seem eager to do that either.

Anyone got advice for this sort of situation? Or anyone else in a similar situation to mine?

Peace
Sunangel
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:53 PM   #13
symbolon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes I am planning to remain here in England as I feel no fear of the chaos and destruction people are preparing for today. Foolish maybe - but I do feel that a spiritual state of mind [ a challenging state to sustain in current climes I concede] will serve to protect me so I have no compulsion to leave the country of my birth. At least for the near future I want to remain and try to beam as much positive energy as I can into the world around me. If you know of any ground crew in my neck of the woods will you tip me the word please? Stay strong together!
This is my attitude too. Also...for myself, a man's fate is a man's fate. If i am to meet my maker in the coming difficulties, then so be it. In truth, how can anyone know of a safe location, and i mean with absolute certainty? I know in my heart that i will be ok no matter what happens, and this drama will play itself out...with me or without me. The Earth is in a state of becoming. It's giving birth to a new time, and as we all know, a birth is usually painful. What i am going to do is NOT to withold any support, knowing that before i depart theses shores permanently, i will make a difference to this world.
Keep your chins up...all of you!
symbolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:04 PM   #14
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Well the next few years do not appear rosy in the Northern hemisphere and Europe! However many crop circles we have here!!!

I know some folks planning to travel to Austrailia, South America etc.

Everyone has different life situation to weigh up and pros and cons.

Not everyone can just hop on a plane and many people have lack of resources and funds - that doesn't mean they will be any worse off in the long run but the warnings seem to be obviously there from George Green and all.

People without much current funds could try finding a WWOOF farm community? www.wwoof.org

Hope that could help somone.

PEACE LOVE then MORE PEACE and MORE LOVE.

its not where your from its not where you're at its where you're between....

Last edited by eurosceptic; 09-29-2008 at 03:31 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:26 PM   #15
tigger
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, I am in West yorkshire and intend staying right where i am, am preparing along with 2 friends at present but know our group will swell to about 25 (we just don't know who they are right now lol) Am fairly certain that we are meant to raise children who will find us- ? love and light tigger
tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:35 PM   #16
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by astropsyche View Post
Hi essex ground crew! I am a west country woman working alone right now. Yes I am planning to remain here in England as I feel no fear of the chaos and destruction people are preparing for today. Foolish maybe - but I do feel that a spiritual state of mind [ a challenging state to sustain in current climes I concede] will serve to protect me so I have no compulsion to leave the country of my birth. At least for the near future I want to remain and try to beam as much positive energy as I can into the world around me. If you know of any ground crew in my neck of the woods will you tip me the word please? Stay strong together!
Hey astro...wud be more than happy for you to get in on our devon and cornwall crew thread

I have no intent on leaving the UK in anytime in the very immediate future....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=469

there are no coincidences
peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:39 AM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

we wont be able to leave by 09 i think anyway. if we have further economic troubles there will be no flights ect. companies goihng out of business ect
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:56 AM   #18
Harmeen

Peace, love and light to you all..

I am in the north west UK with no plans (as yet) to leave this area.

I would like to meet fellow ground crew members in this area if your out there, I am between Manchester and Leeds in the pennines.

Harmeen
Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 AM   #19
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmeen View Post
Peace, love and light to you all..

I am in the north west UK with no plans (as yet) to leave this area.

I would like to meet fellow ground crew members in this area if your out there, I am between Manchester and Leeds in the pennines.

Harmeen
I have made up my mind that I shall stay. If I was to relocate I would be blindly following the advice of others. The time of blindly following gurus, in whatever form they appear, is over. The time of following our hearts, connected to The Creator (God, if you will), is upon us.

I see a simple solution for all of us:

1) Step outside the fictional destructive system, set up by the occult high-priests to control us (this could happen tomorrow and, if enough people were to do it, the whole house of cards would collapse).

2) Set up self-sufficient communities along the lines of the "Anastasia" books by Vladimir Megre.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:27 AM   #20
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
im staying. but trying to get a family friends mother to buy aboat.. i had a dream about heading south on aboat to southern hemisphere.. not sure what it means or when i should do it.. anyway im staying here. we are number 2 on the list for destruction,being usa best buds and all. so im taking extra precautions for nuke/ bio attack. i havw all info on how to survive it all im not scared. only of not being prepared..i think usa gets full "biblical hit" uk gets bio weapon as shown to us in many and various films (predictive programming)

Things can change - not all things that we "think" will come to pass. My view is that we should concentrate on what we want our new lives to be like, not dwell on the destruction of the old one.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:38 AM   #21
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I cant see myself leaving before jan 2010 anyway and id like to set something up for summer 09 and then look at exit options but I have good feeling about England and Scotland. Ideally Id like to set something up in the north east where I am. I have some family in weardale in a remote location and although their spot isnt acceptable as a place to start a community that type of setup is appealing to me right now. either that or join another UK group and network well with the rest of the UK
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #22
clydebuilt
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
me and my partner will be in the UK unless we are told different.
We came here for this journey and what will be will be, hold the light my brothers and sisters it is a great time to be alive...
clydebuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:31 AM   #23
Adamu

Of course I'm STAYING! Not to "brave" it though. I'm not gunna kick myself out of my own country - my leg doesn't reach round far enough for that for a start.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #24
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that leaving the cities is more important than leaving the country.

I'm here for the duration, unless something changes my mind...
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #25
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
Hi Guys

Just a short note to announce that the Essex Ground Crew had it's first meeting last Monday. The view of the majority of the ground crew (2 for, 1 still undecided) is to leave the UK for a safer geographical zone.

I was interested to know whether any of you are planning to stay in the UK and what your stratergy is?

Thanks and the best of British!
i have a british and an australian passport and i am staying here and chilling ...
izz is offline   Reply With Quote