Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Lancashire people!

Any people from Lancs want to start a meetup area, central to people living in Lancs county. We can start by listing where you live and lets find some place central, within easy reach for all.
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lancashire people!

Come on Lancs, Where are you?
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:52 AM   #3
johnconnor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman44 View Post
Any people from Lancs want to start a meetup area, central to people living in Lancs county. We can start by listing where you live and lets find some place central, within easy reach for all.
I have been trying for 3 weeks to arrage a Manchester meet but have had no takers. IMHO there are very few serious people on these forums, we need to form a group and we need to do it now!!!
johnconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:56 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

hey john connor check your PM i sen tou one before.. do you have a switch card i can use for mailorder?? i have 4000 in cash but no mean so f mailorder.. PM ME
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:05 AM   #5
Adamu

Ey up, give us time, its a new website!

Blackburn Lancashire online now! Ready to go!

x
Old 10-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #6
RamblingRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Another ee by gummer here, from Burnley..up the clarets
RamblingRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:23 PM   #7
danboid

'reeto Lancastrians o' Avalon (and all other members on and off this crazy planet)

Before I say anything I want to thank Kerry and Bill for their fantastic work which I greatly admire. Amazing job guys- please keep it up! Love the vids!

Rochdale born n' bred me and I've since defected all the way over to Oldham- times they are surely a changin' Rochdale has always been debated- is it in Manchester or is it in Lancs so I wasn't sure where I'd introduce myself but I thought this thread needed some lovin' and I like to think of Manchester as a sub-set of Lancs. I'm not a Manc- I'm a Lanc!

My real introduction to alternative knowledge and history came when a long-time friend and best musical bud said 'shape shifting reptilians' which of course led to to watching some Icke vids which led to me spending a hefty proportion of my time researching everything 'they' never wanted us to know. It'd be interesting to see just how many of the UK members here owe their 'awakening' to Mr. Icke. I'd always been interested in spooky and weird stuff since I was a nipper- indeed a alien/ spiritual encounter I had in my mid-teens made me aware I lived round the corner from the UKs leading female paranormal investigator, Jenny Randles. I ended up reading her 'Time Storms' book trying to figure out what I witnessed.

Whilst I'm on the subject of authors and Mr Icke- funny thing happened to me when I bought Icke's 'Biggest Secret' from Waterstones in Manc. I was asking the guy behind the counter if he had it in stock and before he'd finished typing the title into his computer a young black man wearing a suit appeared as if out of nowhere with the book in his hand. He said he had just overheard my request and had just spotted on the shelf at that moment and with that he went. A friend borrowed that book but left it in a taxi so I hope it found a good new home and opened a few minds on its way.

Anyway...

Thats enough random ramble about me now but there's lots more where that came from of course. I'll get round to spewing some of it forth on here later no doubt- gotta get down to the nitty gritty now I feel. I've got lots of things I want to discuss on these boards and I'm very excited about who I'll meet and what I'll learn!

Its seems the Manchester members have already had a meeting but I'm hoping that most of the Mancs and a good proportion of the Lancs members will be able to come to a fantastic gathering of like minds on Sunday 2nd November at David Boyle's 'Exhibition of the Universe' which is opposite Blackpool's central pier. I'm excited about this event as I haven't had the chance to check out Mr Boyle's exhibition of the universe in person yet although I've seen videos of it on GV (just search for David Boyle on Google Video)- the world needs more tourist attractions like that!

It's not playing nice at the mo (under Firefox at least) but Davids site can be found at:

http://allthatis.co.uk/

Old 11-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #8
Joseph
Avalon Senior Member

New member and Blackpool Bloke signing in.
Joseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #9
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Rochdale.uk here.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #10
Gareth01422
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnconnor View Post
I have been trying for 3 weeks to arrage a Manchester meet but have had no takers. IMHO there are very few serious people on these forums, we need to form a group and we need to do it now!!!
Hi there, Manchester guy here and willing to take part.

I get the feeling the movement is slowing down, we need to gain the momentum.

Gareth
Gareth01422 is offline   Reply With Quote