Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Default safe areas in the UK?

any suggestions?
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: safe areas in the UK?

Hi,
Hey eyes widw shut you live in a pretty good area i would say what about the caves,that would be good shelter against any on coming violent storms etc.
They were used in ww2 perhaps they will be used again who knows!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
Colin

As far a way from coastal areas as possible (which means both of us should move!)

It would probably make sense to be well away from any military/industrial/chemical facility as well..

North Yorkshire moors or the Highlands of Scotland seems as good a place as any
Old 09-05-2008, 08:21 PM   #4
Vicki
Avalon Senior Member

HI you two, I'm out in the wilds of Lincolnshire so I'm hoping things will be fairly OK here if it all goes nuts - it's a wide open county so you're welcome to run here if you need to.
Vicki
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:37 PM   #5
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

The highlands of Scotland sound good to me,went this year very good place perhaps i was getting my bearings subconsciencly that is.
Plenty of fresh water,fish in the lochs could have a colony there and no one would know.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #6
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

yep, I agree sidders..we have to trust our intuition and have faith that nothing will pass us by thats not meant to! I swing back n forth with various options..but am waiting daily to watch as events unfold..the right decision will be made by all of us when we know we have reached point of no return...for now, lets create a good solid community and keep the doors wide open with all possibilities whilst starting to take action that feels right...
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:13 AM   #7
Pathfinder
Avalon Senior Member

I agree S2 and F10 I’ve read scientific studies compiled over 40yrs from both sides of the world on near death experiences and reincarnation events to convince me that we choose our life before we are reincarnated, to learn from that life to aid in the development of the soul in terms of ascension to high planes.

As my Granny used to say “what’s for you will never go by you”

Always follow your gut so to speak your first feelings about anything always seem to be correct. Conditioning can cause one to fight what one really feels.

As for me I have been getting dreams about Australia as a safe haven as well as dreams about terrible events in Europe. For me anyway my instincts at the mo are to head south.

In an instance of synchronicity at exactly the same time as I was/am having these dreams I have had a surprise invitation from a family member of a work colleague to visit them and also with the possibility of a job. There is a lot to be said about synchronicity/destiny.

We all will make decisions rightly or wrongly based on the acceptance of this life we choose. These are the lessons we have already chosen to learn before we arrive as this life force.

We chose to be here today on this site long ago because of the benefits to others and ourselves we will gain from this experience. Some of us will have met before, kind of like meeting someone and liking or disliking right away. You have never met them before so how can you judge them unless perhaps you may have met them in a previous existence.

For me anyway I feel this is very positive. It can be very lonely knowing what people like us know you can only try so much and you always have to be a balancing act as to try and divulged info when appropriate but at the same time not sounding like the conspiracy nut in the corner.

I think I have the right balance well I live a “normal” life have friends; social life play sports still... lol etc… but don’t have anyone to talk to about the way of the World you get where I’m coming from.

It is going to be so good to communicate with like minded people, I propose a toast (with my mug of coffee) to the days ahead and late night brainstorming sessions and hopefully the good that will come out of them to help in some small way to bring the universal force into equilibrium.

May truth show us the way
Pathfinder
Pathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #8
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
I agree S2 and F10 I’ve read scientific studies compiled over 40yrs from both sides of the world on near death experiences and reincarnation events to convince me that we choose our life before we are reincarnated, to learn from that life to aid in the development of the soul in terms of ascension to high planes.

As my Granny used to say “what’s for you will never go by you”

Always follow your gut so to speak your first feelings about anything always seem to be correct. Conditioning can cause one to fight what one really feels.

As for me I have been getting dreams about Australia as a safe haven as well as dreams about terrible events in Europe. For me anyway my instincts at the mo are to head south.

In an instance of synchronicity at exactly the same time as I was/am having these dreams I have had a surprise invitation from a family member of a work colleague to visit them and also with the possibility of a job. There is a lot to be said about synchronicity/destiny.

We all will make decisions rightly or wrongly based on the acceptance of this life we choose. These are the lessons we have already chosen to learn before we arrive as this life force.

We chose to be here today on this site long ago because of the benefits to others and ourselves we will gain from this experience. Some of us will have met before, kind of like meeting someone and liking or disliking right away. You have never met them before so how can you judge them unless perhaps you may have met them in a previous existence.

For me anyway I feel this is very positive. It can be very lonely knowing what people like us know you can only try so much and you always have to be a balancing act as to try and divulged info when appropriate but at the same time not sounding like the conspiracy nut in the corner.

I think I have the right balance well I live a “normal” life have friends; social life play sports still... lol etc… but don’t have anyone to talk to about the way of the World you get where I’m coming from.

It is going to be so good to communicate with like minded people, I propose a toast (with my mug of coffee) to the days ahead and late night brainstorming sessions and hopefully the good that will come out of them to help in some small way to bring the universal force into equilibrium.

May truth show us the way
Pathfinder
I agree - the Southern hemisphere in the 'tribal lands' will be 'protected' by some of our 'blonde' guardians, as the northern hemisphere is seen as a war zone for years, poisons, anarchy etc. However, the climate will still change, and there are apparently the 'safelands' - look 'em up on Google.....
Unfortunately, not all of us can go there due to family here, immigration controls, etc. I am so happy some of my rellies are safe.
My old parents laughed at me - but not as much now, my scientist partner of 25 years is a logistical person and rubbishes everything unless I can define all data, but slowly it is dawning....
So 1 step at a time eh?
Keep giving the pozzi vibes to the universe, I hug trees and talk to plants, I really love our planet - it's beautiful.
Whatever happened to the ancient 'cone of power' to pre-empt these evil forces in our greedy world.
Go lad - take your opportunities - it's fate...
We all have a path, I do hope I've done some good after lecturing for years, and helping people realise their dreams, and I have done lots of Reiki work and made people feel a bit better, but I feel a bit sad that my lifepath may be over soon due to the greed of the elitist minority.... I hope they rot in their underground hideaways and remember the innocents they sacrificed for their eternal damnation.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #9
christopherthomson
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Glasgow, and since becoming aware that I might need to pack up some things and live 'wild' for a while, not having the resources for a proper re-location, I have been looking for a safe place within reasonable distance.

In terms of driving distance, shelter and isolation, I am looking particularly at the south facing slopes of Glen Lyon.

Certainly, central Scotland is the best place in the UK, given its vastness, lack of population, mountains, forests and wildlife.

Actually, I am just looking for an excuse to move there, it would beat Glasgow anyday.
christopherthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:50 AM   #10
PhyRoxin
Avalon Senior Member

About two years ago, me and a friend got out an atlas to see what areas would be submerged if the sea level began to rise around the British Isle. We took the coloured geographic height references and roughly mapped out the safe areas taking into account flood plains, fresh water, proximity from the coast, proximity from major populaces etc. We settled on a few immediate areas; around Brecon on the Welsh boarder, Corwen North Wales, Cumbria, North Yorkshire and Scotland (which is just a vast wonderland of opportunities).

Apart from the dire consequences of an elite faction gone mad, I for one would like to see the outcome of a lot of aware individuals planning for these possible eventualities and the fact that this is now happening makes me feel warm inside
PhyRoxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #11
orwellsbud
Avalon Senior Member

I don't want to come across as a doom-sayer but I personally feel that nowhere in the UK will be safe...Whatever comes our way, be it a nuclear strike, Tsunamis, whatever? For the simple reason we have nuclear power stations which if they go down, and they do quite rapidly I understand, if not maintained...then the whole country will become uninhabitable. It seems to me that wherever there is a nuclear power station in the world, if any kind of disaster hit's that particular area, then it will become part of the problem. In all the videos and books I've read not one has taken, this factor/variable into account?

Still, at least it's not raining...for a change

Let's get prepared and see what comes our way, and we'll take it from there.

Peace & Blessings
OB
orwellsbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #12
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

The UK is pretty small. I don't think it will survive much of anything, should anything major occur.
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:33 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with you on this one orwellsbud, no one is thinking about these nuclear reaction stations, like you say if they go down we have no chance anyway.
As England is such a small island we would be wiped out straight away.
So i guess England is not a good place to be right now.
But of course this is all speculation.
I live in hope that we will all be saved by the elders of our ancient world.
Be it human,alien we don't know what we really are anyway.
Old 09-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #14
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with orwell's bud also-if anywhere The highlands of the bonnie place or central Wales but the brecon beacons seems a little suspect form Lt.col sc interview and james casbolt etc the underground base there.To be safe i think you have to take into consideration all possible calamities.
Flooding=high places
Martial law=out in the stix
Nuclear attack=mountains,stix
extra solar body=caves,with altitude
crustal shift-up the creek!!lol.
I don't know i think i'll end up staying in sunny stoke and what happens,happens-we are not physically immortal;not being defeatist just ride it out.I'm at 600 feet above sea level but 2 miles from a city?I will go with the flow; stock up on snappin' i have a coal fire anyhow so cooking and warmth no probs. unless we have a supercell storm and we are supercooled like the woolly mammoths? crikey charlie!! axe and shovels etc all in the garage for choppin wood.
I'm not that concerned and i suppose i should be really; my HEART is not the least worried-i have always been practical and have engaged in manual work alot of my life;so hard labour for food and shelter is no problem wherever i end up.To be to the point i'm not afraid of death-it's a beginning.What concerns jack is how we are treated in this plane of existance-i would die happy if i knew there'd be something we'd left behind a legacy for good people to work on.i hope i'm not coming across as depressing cos it isn't.Thanks for the post i've been thinking and searching about this a while now.I was trying to find maps on the net that may have been redrawn already by geologists/geographers after a potential world flood scenario but i can't find any.Can anyone help on that score-new maps pointing out high risk areas.I know where i am if the water rose to 300 feet above current sea level then about 3 miles from me would be the beach!!hurray!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #15
CloudNine

How about one of the small Scottish islands?

Of course you'd need a medic in the crew and a fast boat.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #16
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: safe areas in the UK?

Has anyone talked about the slowing/stalling of the Atlantic Conveyor Belt? They have already noticed a slowing of the belt, and if the Conveyor belt stalls or even slows enough then this could cause a mini ice age that would have huge impacts on Northern europe.

Look up what happened during the last mini ice age.

If the Conveyor belts stalls, then the only safe place in europe would be the south of spain onwards.

During the last mini ice age, icebergs were seen as far south as Portugal!
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:45 PM   #17
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orwellsbud View Post
I don't want to come across as a doom-sayer but I personally feel that nowhere in the UK will be safe...Whatever comes our way, be it a nuclear strike, Tsunamis, whatever? For the simple reason we have nuclear power stations which if they go down, and they do quite rapidly I understand, if not maintained...then the whole country will become uninhabitable. It seems to me that wherever there is a nuclear power station in the world, if any kind of disaster hit's that particular area, then it will become part of the problem. In all the videos and books I've read not one has taken, this factor/variable into account?
Your right! This is the most important factor for everyone to take note of.

The whole of the British Isles would be contaminated by radiation.

Does anyone know of any uk areas that would be exempt? I remember as a kid reading a book called Z for Zacharia - I vaguely remember the story of a person trapped in a valley due to radiation. The valley was so big it had its own weather.....or something like that.

Also, remember Boriska. He said that Moscow will be underwater in 2009. Regardless if he is right or wrong think about it. For Moscow to be underwater, where will the water come from? It has to be from the North, North East or East. This is would mean that either there is going to be a massive fast melting of ice or a Massive Tsunami.

I think the UK could be a place simply not to be.

I have kids and a family here, I cant just get up and leave the UK based on 'hearsay' but if i had the money I would - just to see how the next 4 years play out.

What do you guys think about the Boriska prediction?

If there is any place safe...i think its high ground!

Last edited by Flashback; 09-14-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:13 PM   #18
ICF_Wax
Avalon Senior Member

Places to get High:- SouthEastUK

The North Downs.
The Weald. (PORC).
The South Downs.
Marlborought Downs.
Hampshire Downs.
Berkshire Downs.
Chiltern Hills.

Quick ready made Cave/Shelter = Motorway Bridges

Two Questions
Ireland?
Refugees?
ICF_Wax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:57 PM   #19
Kraven

I tend to agree that depending on the beast there is little chance that the UK will be a 'safe' place.
Then again I also don't believe it will be left under water.

My story...
When this whole mad persuit for knowledge began for me it was like the plug had been forced out from my mind. This whole thing started when I returned to The Lake District with a friend after frequently going there on holidays with my family when younger. The decision to go was very rushed yet seemed perfect to us both at the tme. Since that trip, for no good reason and all at once, I literally could not stop myself from researching topic after topic. Before this time I'd never read a single book. This came with the help of no obvious catalyst except my deep love for the beauty of the place, coupled with a sudden burning curiousity. As the tree grew more and more branches and i started to see how many of these branches were linked it became obvious that nothing small could have caused this abrupt change of behaviour in me...
I know it sounds mad but I think it may have been a call.
and so...
I can think of a cracking place along the side of Loughrigg that would provide clean water and a good shelter and i think i'm meant to go there.

Last edited by Kraven; 09-15-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:07 PM   #20
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im thinking a cave in lakes or scotland.. if you read up on nuke shelters and ypou make one right you can reduce exposure to fallout by 500 times.. remeber its the dust in the air that gets radioactive not the air. see my links in the survival thread
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:20 AM   #21
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Several times in the past few years I've had dreams about packing the family into the car and leaving town QUICK.

And the dream is not just me leaving town QUICK, but it is me running before others even know what is going on - so I'm doing it before roadblocks and military keeping people hemmed in their towns.

And I always take a tent, supplies, and end up in the mountains of Scotland. Its always the mountains of Scotland.

I don't know what I'm running from, I can't tell, but i think its nuclear or tsunami. But I survive. And after the event, we're camped half way up a mountain and we're wondering what to do next.

Gut feeling tells me IF anything happens, you need to be high as possible and remote as possible until it blows over.

Central Highlands of Scotland, Cairngorm/Grampian region it is then!

Last edited by Average Joe; 09-16-2008 at 12:23 AM.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #22
Kraven

It has to be the mountains.

Speaking of dreams, I know some of the stuff I've dreamt must logically be related to things I've read, especially as the content and my own engagement towards it is ofter quite intense. But on my arrival back from my last trip to the Lakes I had the most intense dream I think I've ever had.

It involved a person talking to me like a teacher after I was directed to notice strange energy radiating from some new satalite / free-view box. It had an 'S' on the front of the device. The teacher then took me around a small town and showed me how this energy effected people as they watched their tv or just wandered around their houses. He said something about the power of the signal being turned up and as he did, he pointed up to all the satalite dishes on the houses all around us which started buzzing and vibrating franticly, as if it had just happened. I began to hear shouting inside the houses and numberous people wandered out their houses with a look of panic and race in their eyes.
As I woke their was the same teacher's voice relentlessly repeating a word beggining with 'S' in my ear. then I woke, sweating and a little scared.
Have also had many where I'm trying to save my friends and loved ones and myself from some kind of air attack.
Sorry, probably not the right thread for dreams
Old 09-16-2008, 08:58 PM   #23
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all.
I used to live in the UK and moved to Ireland with my wife and kids. The reason was to simply get away from the "chavs". I notice hardly a day goes by without a stabbing in the UK now.

It's certainly got the right people here with the right attitudes, it's also easy and cheap to get here from the UK and very very easy to "disappear".

Contrary to popular opinion, the Irish do not hate the English btw...
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #24
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

just a thought, people ought to check the position of all nuclear and military installations in GB. im assuming if there is a nuke attack it will be onthose spots first?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:56 PM   #25
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN View Post
any suggestions?
honestly - no where .. and it depends what you mean .. safe from what .. ? flood ? disease ? bombs ?

scotland probably but too cold for me
izz is offline   Reply With Quote