Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 12:29 PM   #51
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unitied Kingdom Thread

Just joined today, first ever forum I have. Thought I would say Hi, Looking forward to plenty of discussion. Frustratingly my family think I'm quite mad!
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #52
RevyUK
Avalon Senior Member

Better to be prepared too much, than not enough...

I get the crazy looks also, i think everyone does. Look at it this way.. If you continue to 'sound' crazy and things do turn dire, then 1) you'll no longer look crazy 2) they'll look to you for guidance, and at least you'll be able to give it..
RevyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #53
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Unitied Kingdom Thread

Hi from South Yorkshire, glad you are here. Let us be nice at all times, get the message over with respect and and as much truth as we can muster and feel our world family growing in Peace and Love.
The sounds of action is already strong which is great. Good to meet you here.
Thank God for Kerry and Bill for their forethought in bringing us together.
I also visit the Eagles Disobey website which is a major forum for "the truth is out there"
I think I found out how to use reply by shear luck, if you never hear from me again it will be because I am in the system without a clue!!!!:

Last edited by 21sept; 09-07-2008 at 12:51 PM.
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:01 PM   #54
The Crusader

Greetings to you all, I am from the Heart of Wales.
Although I am an Englishmen I am based in Wales because I love the country, the people and the rain

The Welsh hills and valleys offer some great places for individuals and communities to survive. In fact there are a large number of communes already based here, some from as far back as the 60's & 70's and still going strong.

I hope to get to know some of you over time but for now, stay safe and stay aware.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #55
traite
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings from Scotland
traite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:09 PM   #56
skysurfer
Avalon Senior Member

First ever forum! Wow we must be special! Welcome Golden Lady - and from my neck of the woods too.
Good to have you aboard.
Dave
skysurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #57
Administrator
Project Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladan View Post
Hi all.

Newquay, Cornwall here.

Glad to see so many Brits here. I look forward to working with you all.

Caladan - I want to believe
Caladan

I grew up in Newquay this end

Now living a couple miles just outside, nice to see someone local to me

Cheers

GateKeeper
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #58
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Bright blessings all...
I am really happy that this site is up and running and to be amongst such like minded people.I live in London and would like to connect with people nearby.
Special thanks to Bill and Kerry for their work and for getting this site together(where has it been all my life ? )
Hah...i get the weird looks too and have often wondered what was the point of having all this knowledge if I can't share it.I do feel it is our duty to share this information in whatever way we can...even when that can be a frustrating experience.Some days i do despair that seemingly intelligent,open minded people just don't have a clue what is going on around them...or worse...aren't interested.On the other hand it is clear that more and more people are waking up and at least questioning the lies they are presented with.For me 9/11 is central to all this.Whilst it was instrumental in starting the cabal's final bid for total control...it could also be their Achillies heel,as more and more people question the 'official' version and think..'hang on...what else am I being lied to about'.Lets hope its not all too late in the day.
I veer between optimism and pessimism on an almost daily basis.Maybe spending too much time researching this subject doesn't help...but,hey,actually I can't help wanting to know what is 'really' going on.On one hand we are faced with a post Apocalyptic illuminati super state scenario...and on the other...benevolent ET intervention and ascending into a 4th dimensional wonder world.Well...I know which one I'm voting for !
Intention and attention are so important now...and especially powerful when focused by groups such as this one In my own meditations I always spend time asking for guidance and Intervention from our ET friends and allies...well...it doesn't hurt to ask Maybe we should all be sending out that intent....and I Propose...for those interested...that members of this site meditate at a set time each week to see what we can do on a group energetic level.
Bye for now...Love & Light to all...
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:49 PM   #59
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Hi

Manchester here - and yes it is raining again!!!

D
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:13 PM   #60
skysurfer
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we should all be sending out that intent....and I Propose...for those interested...that members of this site meditate at a set time each week to see what we can do on a group energetic level.

D Hi Elevn Myst
Great post - yes there is such a polarity of opinion out there.
Name a time for say half hour meditation - possibly morning and evening so those who work can find time in the evening.
Dave
PS Peeps, how do you actually separate a quote out using the quote button? If I hit that button the whole post comes out - even if I highlight one sentence.
skysurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #61
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi GateKeeper.

Wow!
Can't believe you live so close by. Yes it is nice to have a local around here.
I made a thread in ground crew networking under uk ground crew and am trying to put together a regional meeting for people in and around the southwest area, and get the ball rolling.

If you feel the two threads are too similar, feel free to tear it down and i will make more effort in this thread. I don't want to mess with the continuity.

Thanks

Caladan - I want to believe
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:38 PM   #62
Administrator
Project Avalon Administrator

Individual Area threads are fine, or else the Forum will get too cluttered.

These forums have taken off so well, that we just placed some general areas up to begin with, but I think we may have to start some new Categories/Areas that are maybe more Country/Region specific.

Alot of sorting to do

Quote:
Hi GateKeeper.
I made a thread in ground crew networking under uk ground crew and am trying to put together a regional meeting for people in and around the southwest area, and get the ball rolling.

If you feel the two threads are too similar, feel free to tear it down and i will make more effort in this thread. I don't want to mess with the continuity.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #63
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys..i just started a new thread regarding members who are situated in devon and cornwall...just so we know who's where and wheres who so please feel free to get on and say hi if ur from there..

much love

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #64
pillbugs
Avalon Senior Member

Hi people! I'm from south Coventry, UK. I guess you just have to absorb as much info as you can and then draw a set of conclusions that suit your own perception of life on this planet. Truth, when it rarely arrives, has a habit of confounding us. I think we should try to be as optimistic as possible and trust that the best traits in us all will prevail.
pillbugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:15 PM   #65
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there my family happy to meet you all wouldn’t it be a great idea if we all could meet up some day I am Robert I am in the highlands of Scotland Alness to be precise I originate from Glasgow I have been in these here parts for 29 years and I am as prepared physically that is as I can be I have three children a wife and one child on the way. I am also aware of a picture of incomprehensible proportions that is just about to engulf us all.

This is why we are here is it not
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #66
surviver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
Hi

Manchester here - and yes it is raining again!!!

D
another manc here-by the way its stopped raining
surviver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:54 PM   #67
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Unitied Kingdom Thread

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 09-09-2008 at 11:48 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #68
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surviver View Post
another manc here-by the way its stopped raining
lol - it seems to have died down a little. The sun was out today....cant beleive it.

Can anyone advise????

George Green has said he is relocating to Ecquador.
George Bush has land in Paraguay??? (i think)
Michael St Clair is trying to setup radiant zones.

Boriska has said in 2009 Moscow will be underwater.

Correct me if im wrong but all us in the UK seem to be in a poor geographical location.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...-8&sa=N&tab=il

If you pan out on the map and take a look at how it maybe possible that Moscow will incur some kind of geographical catastrophe (ice caps melting?, Tsunami). Im no expert, but for Moscow to be underwater the surrounding area will also be effected....either from the North or North West.

Dont you think we are in this path? (hypothetically speaking?)
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:02 PM   #69
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

it is so lovely and heartening to come across so many like minded people...OMG ..how long have i been waiting for something like this to manifest??
I have felt isolated for too long in the matters discussed here ...and i am DELIGHTED!!!

lovely to get to know some of you more!!

Gatekeeper, i agree with your concerns about the number of threads getting cluttered..i feel its inevitable that more catagories need to be placed here so we can more readily follow the trail and stay focussed!!
keep up the good work everyone!!
love n light
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #70
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QtesUKStoke View Post
If your from the uk introduce yourself here
Hi Everyone

What a great forum I am just getting to know my way around here so just bear with me. Its great to find a forum with so many UK ers on board. I would love to hear from all of you and what you will be doing in the next few years. ie are we safe here in UK?

Anyway I am from Whitchurch Hampshire.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:13 PM   #71
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

welcome onboard viking
Old 09-07-2008, 08:52 PM   #72
cuppa T
Avalon Senior Member

Blimey, sooo many people from Blighty already

I'm sure others have been a more than a tad disheartened by the bullying dominance exhibited on fora elsewhere, I surely hope that won't happen here, there is a true spirit of friendliness and co-operation but 'tis awfully early days so all fingers and toes are crossed.

My heartfelt thanks for setting up this place, 'twas much desired and is much appreciated.

Personally I'm not convinced a rally is justifiable just yet but maybe that's just my misunderstanding of the terminology, a meetup of some sort sounds like a good idea - anyone care to suggest some form of agenda? Any venue suggestions should most certainly include camping options and train/bus accessibility for the less mobile or financially challenged amongst us.

Good luck to everyone from a fella on a flood plain!

(hello Slough, you're just up the road from me, a few miles west of Reading)

ps: has anyone else noticed the irony of the title wording in this thread "Unitied" - never was a truer word writ given our current commitments...

Last edited by cuppa T; 09-07-2008 at 09:04 PM.
cuppa T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #73
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppa T View Post
Blimey, sooo many people from Blighty already

I'm sure others have been a more than a tad disheartened by the bullying dominance exhibited on fora elsewhere, I surely hope that won't happen here, there is a true spirit of friendliness and co-operation but 'tis awfully early days so all fingers and toes are crossed.

My heartfelt thanks for setting up this place, 'twas much desired and is much appreciated.

Personally I'm not convinced a rally is justifiable just yet but maybe that's just my misunderstanding of the terminology, a meetup of some sort sounds like a good idea - anyone care to suggest some form of agenda? Any venue suggestions should most certainly include camping options and train/bus accessabilty for the less mobile or financially challenged amongst us.

Good luck to everyone from a fella on a flood plain!

(hello Slough, you're just up the road from me, a few miles west of Reading)
Hi cuppa T

I wouldn't call it a rally but more of a personal get together for people with the same interests. I't would help for us to get to know each other and form communities, just in the event the worst were to ever happen. Doesn't have to be "end of the world" orientated. I'm sure many of us felt alone in our views and this is the perfect platform to get together, and if the worst did happen we would have a good chance.

Cheers
Old 09-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #74
cuppa T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi cuppa T

I wouldn't call it a rally but more of a personal get together for people with the same interests. I't would help for us to get to know each other and form communities, just in the event the worst were to ever happen. Doesn't have to be "end of the world" orientated. I'm sure many of us felt alone in our views and this is the perfect platform to get together, and if the worst did happen we would have a good chance.

Cheers
Agreed, an informal chat over a fine pint of ale (or cuppa T of course ) would seem to be the British way of starting things orff...
cuppa T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #75
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Well said.

A beer is good

Or a cuppa tea is good