Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
QtesUKStoke
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Stoke-on-Trent. Unitied Kingdom

Well if your reading this i guess we are on the same wave length, or there abouts.
Looking for anyone in the stoke-on-trent area of the UK to contact me with your opinions/advice etc on the up coming economic crisis.
Times ahead are going to be hard and 98% of people do not have the foggyist idea of what is round the corner, i certainly feel very alone.
pls express your concerns here or contact me directly,,
themigmann@hotmail.com
QtesUKStoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stoke-on-Trent. Unitied Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by QtesUKStoke View Post
Well if your reading this i guess we are on the same wave length, or there abouts.
Looking for anyone in the stoke-on-trent area of the UK to contact me with your opinions/advice etc on the up coming economic crisis.
Times ahead are going to be hard and 98% of people do not have the foggyist idea of what is round the corner, i certainly feel very alone.
themigmann@hotmail.com

You are not alone my friend I am in the highlands I must have put out a hundred dvds to friends and acquaintances of all kinds of info and know one is interested it is as you say in my region 99.9% of humans becoming are not becoming although I pray the prayer for us all.

Don’t worry as you will make your on safe place within and people will come to you as you are finding out humans becoming will only become when the chaos reaches them personally. they will awaken soon please be there to show them the way

firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
Steve_G

I share your frustration with the percieved slow awakening of people guys, but here's a thought: I recently learned that only 3% of the American population were actively involved in the War of Independence. It didn't stop them winning though.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Ayup! Where has the thread you started about midlands group vanished to?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

What's happening then?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:39 AM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone ever have problems with helicopters?I have them regularly circling around my house at night mostly from now 'til about 2.30ish-They tend to do a radius of about 400yds from my window and about 300feet altitude.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
Newliving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QtesUKStoke View Post
themigmann@hotmail.com
Here's your fellow Stokie who just happens to be keeping track of all this financial doom and gloom goin' on. I'll pm you.

For everyone, one of the tracks I'm taking is through the Transition Towns initiative that's growing fast U.K.-wide, worldwide even, now based in Totnes, Devon though started at Kinsale in S W Eire by a permaculture lecturer who then moved to Totnes. There's a thread in this section about a small town which has started its own currency - I haven't read it but I imagine it's Lewes in E Sussex which is the second town after Totnes to have recently started its own currency under the Transition Towns initiative. See more at www.transitiontowns.org

I'm helping to start Transition Towns in N Staffs, having already started with Transition Wolstanton/Porthill in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Newliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #8
Sunangel
Avalon Senior Member

Antaletriangle, I have just read your post and recall that for the last week or so there have been helicopters circling my area at night in Surrey, Greater London. They don't have the search lights on like they have done in the past when the police are searching for criminal suspects, but they go round and round for ages. No idea what they're up to. Has anyone else had helicopters circling lately?
Sunangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:15 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Haven't had any helicops.for the past week since i've not been on here??!!lol.