Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 04-12-2009, 09:19 PM   #1
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Northern Ireland ground crew!?

Hey all...my name is Lisa...and ive been ponderin '2012' for a couple of years or so now. Within that time i have made various attempts to share what i have learned with friends, family and colleagues (who are in a position to raise awareness of the situation to many) in the hope that we could take some action and get a few things organized, but no...unfortunatly it just aint gonna happen
So...after goin through the process of thinkin 'why wont they listen' and 'how can they not see what is in front of them'...and all that goes with it i have settled by thinkin maybe it just meant to be that way...i guess they aint ready for it...and perhaps they will never be ready...sad but true!
Anyway my point is...is there anyone doin anythin in Northern Ireland...? And if not then why not? Is there any point of contact for people who do come lookin? What about bases and places to go?
Time...as we see it, is pushin on and i really feel somethin should be sorted as soon as possible...even to share some ideas for now would be great...so please tell me, is there anyone out there or am i on my own?

Love to all
NemisisFireOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Northern Ireland ground crew!?

I myself think Eire would be a beautiful place for a ground crew if it had mountains and a cave system. One you can get higher than 300 meters, and secondly if needs be you can vanish like the Pixies underground if that sky does go red.

Hope you get a crew sorted out, if only for a very select elect elite! (i.e. the ones who will listen).
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lisa... I live in Dublin ...but there are a few guys in Belfast... especially one called Brendy (Feardia)... he used to be on Avalon but since it became a pay site he stopped subscribbing but he reads the forums and is part of the Nexus new enrgy wave Comming our way (Thread) and project... he posts on the forum http://nexus2012.proboards.com/index.cgi it's a sub formum of Avalon... He's pretty clued in and lovely soul... leave him a post there...

Antonia....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 10:51 AM   #4
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Egg and thanks
It is beautiful here and there is a cave system in North Belfast that i do know of called Cave Hill funny enough...at the moment i am not sure of any more but i will be findin out...
Lis x
Old 04-13-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Antonia & thanks for the links i might just do that...
Blessings
Lis x
Old 04-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #6
yra
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Lisa!
I'm not living in Ireland, but southern Norway, just joint the forum last week.

I am learning a lot from Camelot and tell those who want to listen or we learn together. What is done with the knowledge: each one has to decide themselves, each decision is part of the individuals chosen path.

Right now I listen to my inner voice which is pretty clear on that I have more to do where I m right now. So I stay put and trust that I will notice when I ought to move on.
I would not mind building an earth cottage (as my roof won't take unlimited amounts of wind and snow), yet: who knows what really will happen?

So in the meantime I work with what i have available in recourses and knowledge:
- buying seeds that produce fertile generations (most of them do not anymore ) and try to inform water ( I hope to put some inspiration on my webpage soon)
-trying to build a little greenhouse
- stick to my knowledge that any move with a grain of fear in its motivation will lead to the wrong choices
- trust that I m an eternal being that will continue its path perfectly in whichever way it needs to

On the "not to do-side": I am pretty sure I do not want to go long underground, neither with earth plates sliding, nor together with all those people that keep it a secret that they have a space in the bunker.

I'll try to hold the focus on trying to be an earthkeeper here and right now and that I have to be the change I want to experience. Right now that is a good enough starting point for me and challenging enough as well.

I m sure you will find, what is best for you! Enjoy it...with love to you, Yra
yra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
Egg
Banned

Quote:
On the "not to do-side": I am pretty sure I do not want to go long underground, neither with earth plates sliding, nor together with all those people that keep it a secret that they have a space in the bunker.
A few years ago I was on a remore stretch of land and had to wether a storm out. 140 mph winds stripped the peaty top soil down 11 feet. Boats were thrown a mile inland and caravans vanished never to be seen again. Houses? they were decimated - bricks were like bullets and roofs flew about like china in a bull rampage.

I know I advised underground for certain situations, but surely, planning for that eventuality as well as others cannot be a bad thing?

But each to their own. Me? if it does go down that time line, I want to be ready.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #8
yra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
A few years ago I was on a remore stretch of land and had to wether a storm out. 140 mph winds stripped the peaty top soil down 11 feet. .
Wow! Thank you for stretching my imagination! this was definatly very worth while knowing. will keep it as a permanent factor in the decision making!
yra
Old 04-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A few years ago I was on a remore stretch of land and had to wether a storm out. 140 mph winds stripped the peaty top soil down 11 feet. Boats were thrown a mile inland and caravans vanished never to be seen again. Houses? they were decimated - bricks were like bullets and roofs flew about like china in a bull rampage.

I know I advised underground for certain situations, but surely, planning for that eventuality as well as others cannot be a bad thing?

But each to their own. Me? if it does go down that time line, I want to be ready.
what about if you live in a concrete building, a block of flats?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #10
Egg
Banned

All I can say Berg is that 140 mph winds were without doubt the most sustained weather battering I have ever encountered and it was terrifying.

Glass? there was a few panes left if they hadn't been hit by debris and didn't face the storm direction, but it was almost like a scene from the somme when the winds died and we saw what was left.

Now, I read here on avalon (will look for link) that a solar storm could possibly make winds touch 300 mph. I cannot imagine what would be left standing bar a concrete structure in winds that ferocious.

Hence, one time line has me deep underground if it comes to pass or even appears to be coming to pass.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hence, one time line has me deep underground if it comes to pass or even appears to be coming to pass.
do you think that being in a basement will help? My basement is just a few feet below the ground.
but then if the building collapses then we are all buried under the rubble...
Old 04-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #12
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
do you think that being in a basement will help? My basement is just a few feet below the ground.
but then if the building collapses then we are all buried under the rubble...
Will be fine burg. Houses do not collapse in a pile like we saw on 9-11, they scatter and some falls, some goes sideways.

All I am trying to show though is that for very high wind speeds, being out of the wind is essential. I have a time line option for underground.

Other time lines I have planned for there are no winds. Hope that helps. Oh and you live in a city, the other buildings will help baffle the wind some what too.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #13
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there Yra...just had a look at your site...very interesting, i would like to know more

Blessings to you
Old 04-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #14
yra
Avalon Senior Member

Hi!
You are welcome nemisisfireowl! Right now I am not able to access much on this page, have to wait until I am able to pay my fee on payday...You'll find my other contact details on my page...
In regards of storms and safe dwellings. I have a friend who is building a smaller dome-house this summer with earth roof as a proto type for the first house build in an eco-village further north. i will send him Egg's info and find out what he knows. I'll ask for links as well for those interested...
much love, yra
Old 04-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #15
yra
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Egg and Burgundia!
I remember two interviews where 400 miles per hour winds were mentioned, They are both named in the vilcabamba talk (2. half).

I am curious: the soil that was ripped up 11 feet: what was it made of? Where there lots of buhes with roots for exemple, etc?

Have no difficulties imagining the "flight of houses" - got the most amazing basement without an access: sawing a hole in the floor is being put onto the to-do-list ,-)
Thanks!
Old 04-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #16
Egg
Banned

YRA - The soil was sandy and with deep grass and gorse bushes that then went into a pine forest mixed with birch trees - then more open deeper peat leading to the mountains.

Trees didn't survive - the pines 200 yards from the houses were just pushed down and became projectiles - The birch faired a bit better as they are less rigid, but it was as I say like a view from the somme when the winds went down. I wish I still had photographs of the devastation, but polaroids don't travel well.

300 / 400 miles an hour winds make me have the urge to get in a cave well back from the entrance.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:03 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
YRA -

300 / 400 miles an hour winds make me have the urge to get in a cave well back from the entrance.
In such a situation i think the only way is to go deep into a cave. if the winds swept the soil 11 feet deep, how deep under the ground would one have to be to be safe?
Old 04-15-2009, 06:52 PM   #18
Egg
Banned

Rock Burg can withstand winds of tens of hundreds of miles an hour. Granite mountains withstand aeons of precipitation and wind scouring with only a slight bumping.

In short, a cave would in my advice need to be 100 or so meters deep to be safe, and with a nice twisted wind baffling entrance.

Do not forget though, if all else fails, a basement in your home is better by far than nothing.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:49 AM   #19
yra
Avalon Senior Member

thanks, Egg. I know trees to be like matches, they crackk all around me under wintersnows in a light breeze.

Have been living at the foot of Ingleborough hill in Clapham, North Yorkshire, GB for some years, masses of caves under there, many fill up with water rapidly when it rains...

here in southern norway I am surrounded by granite (which on the surface splits each winter under the force of ice). My cellar walls are made from large granite blocks, unfortunately the roof planks above might be 200 years old...

I had to drill for water and the modern custom is to drill approximately 80 meters down into the rock - because they say the cavities there are always filled with water/waterpressure is high enough there - guaranteed 2000 liters per day...

If you got rocks around you - get psychic senses working for you to locate cavities in the rocks - might take searching/building time down drastically
Old 04-25-2009, 07:09 PM   #20
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Come on people...where are you all???
Old 05-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #21
conec
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, I'm living in Dublin. Looks like everybody is gone off somewhere. Nobody posting on the Ireland thread either. *****! If anyone is reading this it would be great.
conec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #22
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Conec and Lisa.... I'm going to start a new all Irish thread.... and call it New Irish Thread.... ... and try and rally round the troops old and new...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:33 AM   #23
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Hellooo there Conec, Antonia well at least this is an improvement...i have a feelin people will start commin outta the woodwork very soon...
And if they dont? well we will just have to make do wont we...Il keep a wee eye out for your new thread Antonia...will probably catch you both between here and there...
So finally...any craic? anythin happenin on this little island we inhabit?
Love to all
Lisa
Old 07-16-2009, 06:14 PM   #24
NemisisFireOwl
Avalon Senior Member

Sigh...how frustrating!