Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

View Poll Results: Will the UK undergo major changes by 2012?
Yes 36 70.59%
No 3 5.88%
Don't Know 8 15.69%
Phone a Friend 4 7.84%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #26
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UK Radiant Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypierce2008 View Post
Friends

There has been a lot of bitching since this forum evolved to a new level, I can only suggest that we should get back to the purpose that this forum was created.

This has been some really good progress being made, not just in the UK, but all over the globe.

Lets not let it all stagnate.

Jay
Wise words...i agree

peace

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:23 AM   #27
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Those are some pretty fine suggestions there Banana.

I have a slight problem with the Brecon Beacons, for the following reasons:

1. Military Installations
2. Very close to Hereford, hence the HQ for the SAS
3. It's where the SAS perform their selection process, and the military use it as a training stage.

Besides its pretty cool.

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:12 PM   #28
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypierce2008 View Post
Those are some pretty fine suggestions there Banana.

I have a slight problem with the Brecon Beacons, for the following reasons:

1. Military Installations
2. Very close to Hereford, hence the HQ for the SAS
3. It's where the SAS perform their selection process, and the military use it as a training stage.

Besides its pretty cool.

Jay

This is true but in a scenario as chaotic as suggested i would think and hope that a lot of military personnel wud have other matters at hand and bigger things on their plate on a more personal and moral level, especially as the destabalisation of not only our govt but others begin as this affects us not only economically but socially too. The veil begins to lift on matters which have been hidden for it is not the majority that are dillusional, it is a few.
An example would be this extract from Winter Soldier...slowly but surely...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oosB7YqROc (warning some shocking accounts and pictures)...

We are the people

there is no path to peace, peace is the path
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:04 AM   #29
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Hi all,
Personally, I would find little point in taking myself off to the Andes, the Alps or Scotland if I ended up on a hillside alone surrounded by a collection of goats and other odd looking creatures wondering what I was doing! My point is, I think the only way of realistically coming through these events is to be a part of a self sufficient community or at least closley associated with one. That to me is a safe zone, or safe location.

Last edited by Floyd; 11-11-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #30
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

Floyd, Goats, are nasty creatures!
You are all very welcome to Sweden, when the tides are running heywire.
Sweden feels rather a good place to be at, I guess, but so must greater part of Great Britain as well - if one should take the ley lines, the incredibly energies over the landscape etc into account - I'd say that GB is a choosen place and will probably see very great action...(mainly on the positive side, my female intuition tells me)*

* Oh, I am a bloke. Does that pose a problem with having female intuition?
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #31
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all - I would like to keep in contact with anyone wishing to re-locate on this forum.

Hopefully we will get some warning signs.

I am interested in Wildfires prediction that the UK will be AOT by July 09.

My instincts tell me that the highlands is a very tempting proposition and there is a will so there must be away.

Will the Highlands become Islands then?

Are the Beacons and Snowdonia really non viable?

What about Ireland?

I spoke to a well-eduacted/Informed friend recently who is convinced nothing major in terms of natural disaster or effects will visit the Uk for another 20-50years at least.

So will the UK simply dissolve economically, socially etc?

The next major event seems to be an Ice age?

And will Antartica melt? In that case there'll be tons of new-lands there!
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:01 PM   #32
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaman View Post
Hi beautiful people -

Brecon Beacons, Snowdonia, East/West Highlands, Lake District...Yorkshire dales, Dartmoor...

Peace and love

bananaman
is dartmoor safe ? i have been reading this thread and thinking .. ummm i intuitively relocaTed to the south west .. i would die of cold in scotland ..

i feel safe here - but maybe i am naieve i dont feel anything major is going to happen .. oh dear .. micheal fish said something like that did nt he
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #33
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

we need small groups that can come yogether occasionally into a bigger one for meetings ect. im thinking we will need to basically hide in the woods to some degree.. do people really think we will be abhle to live outside the system without hassle or arrest..look at the travellers. we may need to go geurilla vietnam style
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #34
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
we need small groups that can come yogether occasionally into a bigger one for meetings ect. im thinking we will need to basically hide in the woods to some degree.. do people really think we will be abhle to live outside the system without hassle or arrest..look at the travellers. we may need to go geurilla vietnam style
hi i agree with you and last poster - but this all sounds mega serious .. do you really honestly feel the SWHTF ...

more then say it did in the 2ww on mainland britain .. or england in particular ?
Old 09-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #35
Iain

Hi every one, regarding radient zones, I dowsed a uk road map and determined 4 places. Mid Wales (Breacon to Bala approximately), North Yorkshire, central Lake District and the areas of Scotland north of Perth and south of Inverness. In all cases I would suggest that coastal areas and low lying land that could be potentially affected by rising sea levels be avoided.
My own personal choice would be Wales as I have a spiritual connection with this area (There be Dragons!).
I think though, regardless of what choices we make regarding our potential futures, we ought to be making these choices based one what our spiritual guidance tells us and in as much I'm in complete agreement with 'Scanner'.
My choice is not based on a 'fear' of what might happen but on a choice of how I wish to live my life today. If 'the **** does hit the fan', whether through, nuclear exchange, neutrino bombs, plate tectonics, (niburu, i think has been averted look for nassim haramin on google vid, it's an 8 hour lecture in 2 x 4hour segments, the second of which shows some stunning footage of what our nearby star the sun actually and seemingly intelligently does - on you tubes I think this is vid34 of 40 something), then we are up the creek without a paddle.
'Fear' or lack of it is the key thing regardless of what may or may not happen. I am hearing stories of young school children going 'ape' because of 2012, this is not good and I sure that those beings who, incarnate or otherwise, thrive off such a maluable energy are having a field day.
People die everyday and as some one with diabetes I face that issue daily. If it happens that a global extinction event happens, then so be it, it has happened before and no doubt will happen again (the sun will someday go super nova and we'l all be toast regardless).
We are spiritual beings though, made more of just flesh and blood and likewise so is the Earth. If we are as speculated moving into the plane of the galactic disk then we all will be feeling the pull of that energetic shift and just go with it whatever happens.
We would all be wise to remember that.

Last edited by Iain; 09-29-2008 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:59 PM   #36
izz
Banned

i am really curious what do you guys all think is going to happen .. i dont think anything is .. not in regard to pole shifts and seas levels rising . not in our life time ...

why is rising water levels the only criteria for safety ?

The world is gonna change IMO you know i think in 10 years time we ll be having the same conversations about sfety zones and th eworld ending ..

it has happened for millenia .. what is different about now ?
Old 10-01-2008, 02:04 AM   #37
MikeW
Avalon Senior Member

Heres my take...

Radiant zones are areas where people of positive orientation work together towards a common aim also positive by its nature. its quiite simple when you approach it like that. Of course you can expand this concept into the meta physcal but on a conscious level i think it is the same.

From there you can think about obvious places where you can consider yourself 'safe'. Unfortunatley i lack the ability to consciously consult my intuition but I find myself draw to the crop circles and their extremely ambiguous messages. if you havent examined this apsect yet you should definately check it out (http://www.cropcircleconnector.com). There are some clear correlations to 2012 ect as well as references to irrantional numbers such as pi. they are, in my opinion, an uninterpereted and raw source of informatin that is important to us. The formations are alledegly created by 'orbs of light'? enough said i think.

Wiltshire and the area surrounding avebury is infamous for circle formations. I was listening to one spirtulists interperetation that the original stone formation in the area was built as a 'womb' to focus orange energy of the sexual chakra to propigate fertility after the last great cataclysm. Historical records say the stones are only c 4500 years old but i dont think this information is guaranteed as credible as this date is taken from carbon dated organic samples found on the site that could have been put there at a later date.

So to put it all together a group of like minded people working together in an sacred and signposted area such as avebury provides a number of insurances against any possible threat. thats my vision of a radiant zone.

Last edited by MikeW; 10-01-2008 at 02:08 AM.
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #38
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

safest place is in your heart ,its a lot to assume there will be a tommorow so live today as if it were the last , no guilt no shame no fear no blame , only the loving pressence , and hopfully some off worlders keppimg watch over us peace be . lovin you lovin me down in scenic devon .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:55 AM   #39
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

in your heart . open it and see , drown in love this is the truth .
trust your self .no need to be so small .
infinite , hold the earth in the palm of your hand .
be the love .
fear not
you can fly eh !
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:48 AM   #40
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 08:52 AM   #41
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

>

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: bad feeling
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #42
Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Hi
It is interesting reading your posts. People are so connected.
With regards locations and dates, a small group have come together in Carmarthen area all with simular visions. We have been awake for a long time and, recently, had very specific info to leave UK,Europe by June 2009. Human events, pandemics, war etc, will be apparent by the end of 2009 and increase through 2010 and are seen as distractions with consiquence. December 2010 shows a cataclismic event that takes people by suprise. The message has been "dont get distracted by these events. Listen to your intuition/heart and act. Believe and trust"
I am sailing North. Others are moving to Australia. If you are being told to move then move.
Blessings to you all
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #43
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Avebury is an amazing place, I've been working in a village just the other side of it for a few weeks so have been driving through each day, every now and again I park up and go sit on a stone for a while

We are so lucky living in the UK to have such places
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 PM   #44
thursfield

FIND A POSITIVE OUTCOME IN 2012

If we can go beyond fear and embrace the positive aspects of the vast changes happening during the next five years, we can all find a more constructive framework for looking at 2012. This will enable us to find positive directions for our personal reorientation to the New World situation and sleep more soundly at night.

A love-based approach linked to Spiritual opening can transform our perception and overall experience of this huge personal challenge, as the Earth goes through a vast planetary initiation. This approach can provide a real foundation for building self-sufficient communities as some folks have suggested. Pooling resources to obtain some fertile land is both possible and desirable. Various pioneers have demonstrated that it is quite possible to subtly circumvent planning restrictions. It’s time to get down to work!

For more insights go to: www.revolutionof2012.net/2012andbeyond.html
Old 10-28-2008, 10:38 PM   #45
norman
Avalon Senior Member

I chose a house on a hill ten years ago when I was looking for a place to live after I inherited a bit of money. It was one of the cheapest houses in Britain at the time and probably still is. It's about 900ft above sea level in a semi-rural terraced village. The local shop/post office just closed and I feel a bit isolated.

I don't think I'll be 'going' anywhere but if things get very nasty I could do with some helpful companions. I could probably accommodate about 3 or 4 people, mabe more if things get really bad.

While I'm not too worried here about flooding or tidal surges I do worry about war and breakdown of society and Avian flu etc.

norman is offline   Reply With Quote