Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #151
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: United Kingdom Thread

Hi all, just waving the Hampshire flag, testing the water and adding my positive conciousness to the pot! My thanks to Bill and Kerry for what they are doing and for this little island of sanity in a world gone mad. (sorry about the island and water analogy, hopefully I'll get better!)
theochennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #152
maddy40
Avalon Senior Member

hello from berkshire!!! anyone remember the us military camp that got closed down, thanx to the women camping right out side for months?? thats where i am, no i didnt camp i was too young
maddy40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:37 PM   #153
erazered
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Unitied Kingdom Thread

Hi Birmingham calling,

Agree with all the sentiments posted so far. Perhaps at some point we will all be able to meet each other. Found Project Camelot several months ago and myself and a friend at work always compare notes when the interviews go up. We even have a wipe board set up for connecting the dots. Dan Burish is our favourite so far.

Best Wishes,

Nic - erazered@hotmail.com
erazered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #154
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Tally ho to all the Brits what! couldt resisst that biit of humour there! Isnt Bill doing a grand job!

I am here in deepest Norfolk keeping an eye on the sea....

No should be fine for the forseeable future - its these Norfolk Lanes I am more worried about!!

Still No one else from Norfolk, Suffolk or Cambridgeshire yet though , as far as I aware.

If you have just joined then -

The forum has a wealth of info freely available here.

Cheers guys and take it easy out there in Gordon's land

LOVE EuroS

Last edited by eurosceptic; 09-27-2008 at 11:49 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:25 PM   #155
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Hiya everyone!

I just want to give an update.
yesterday, myself and three other members from this thread, met up in Bath ( one person drove 3 hours to meet us!) It was a very enjoyable and interesting meeting...nice and casual, in a beer garden( pub) nice food and sunshine!! we shared ideas, gave encouragement and support, learnt new info from one another and came away with a clearer idea of where our intentions/actions lie in the next 6 weeks.

We all know the PTB cards have now been laid out on the table...we are waiting to see which hand of cards plays out first.....

There is a very real possiblity that if numerous events kick off around the same timeframe globally, then we could be looking at a world war 3 being officially announced....

IF this happens, all flights/ports/exits could be shut down within 48 hours of an official 'war' ...

many people look like they are planning to stick things out in the UK..If so, then it is urgent that we all start to 'come together' as we need to remain psychologically strong.
the other half appear to be thinking of getting away to another country..if so, you urgently need to be making contacts/building rapport with members in other places so that they would feel comfortable welcoming you/including you in any of their own agendas/plans

In this time of extreme uncertainty, the only thing we DO have power over is trusting and acting on our instincts.... we need to overcome our paranoia about not trusting others and worrying about 'insiders' ....our intuition will navigate us through this concern.

I am urging EVERYONE to immediately start to reach out and meet up with other peeps who they 'resonate' with either through postings or PMs.
take mobile numbers..speak on phone, arrange a place and time..meet up in numbers if you can! help each other decide where /what people can do. have skype telephone chats (free) help each other to research places/info/updates ...share resources ( time saving)

I also am encouraging you to get ANY AVAILABLE CASH OUT OF THE SYSTEM ASAP! ask your local jeweller where the nearest dealer is and convert cash to gold/silver. buy any equipment you think might be necessary or useful before prices inflate to crazy amounts!!

We also need to be urgently reviewing how quickly we could wrap up out lives if we needed/decided to move on quickly. Decide what needs priority and ACT ON IT!

I myself am getting to the stage now where i can pack up physically/ disconnect from all commitments and walk away within a month.
There is much to consider, and it appears that we poss might not have as much time if the financial system/economy/commerce collapses.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like a chat or meet up!!!

all the best beautiful people!!

peace n love
kate
Old 09-29-2008, 07:40 AM   #156
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Hi

Last edited by Floyd; 09-30-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:11 PM   #157
CosmicNutcase

Smile Re: United Kingdom Thread

hy im from south wales, glad to meet you all.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #158
CosmicNutcase

hey guys you should all check out expansions.com with stewart swerdlow great guy i talk to him via email all the time, he was in the montauk project (a victim) hes allso good friends with david icke!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #159
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Hello CosmicNutcase,

Swerldow holds some extreme beliefs. For example he says that all channellings are mind - control. And on the whole i think he's a bit of a negative Nelly. I posted a question about why the 'Dog Days' of summer are so hot due to our sun being conjuct with Sirius and he gave some lame **** answer like "All stars effect us" DUH!!!

Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #160
CosmicNutcase

thanks welleright, i find the guy allright but each to his own i suppose!
you agree with any of david ickes stuff, like the reptilian shapeshifters from alpha draconis, for me personally the jurys still out on that one, but i suppose anythings possible!
but i totally go along with everthing ellse the man sais!
Old 10-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #161
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

Just wanna drop in and say hello from the Irish side.
You guys got lots goin' on over there, lots of threads, lots of people.
Not surprising, I suppose, since there's 60 million of yer's eh?

Anyway, like I said, just wanna say hello from across the water and gimme a shout if yer ever over this way ok.

See ya,

Stay Positive,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #162
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys,

I agree with Kate. I think it's important to start meeting like minded people and keep psychologically strong.
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #163
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

I myself have just found a group of about 15 people in my own town which was a nice surprise. I Would still like to meet in larger groups from all over the UK.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #164
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: United Kingdom Thread

hello to all, my names Mark and I come from Nottinghamshire.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #165
Pringle97
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, sorry i'm late, I'm Paul from Manchester
Pringle97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:37 PM   #166
Donny

Hi all
Dorset, weymouth here
Old 10-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #167
RamblingRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Hiya people, Lancashire/Yorkshire border here. Plenty of caves/hills, all we need up here is a bit of sun!
RamblingRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:50 PM   #168
Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Fresh water locations would be invaluable should the worst ever happen and i suggest we all make it common knowledge. With the financial crisis building up, Im starting to lose hope that we can stop the powers that be from completing whatever plan they had on the table. I believe time is running out and my main concern now is to take the groups on here and form us into a group outside of the internet, together and on the ground. If the whole world caved in around us, I'd like to know that we could all come together to help each other.

Any ideas friends?