Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #26
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Fellow Ground Crews - Anyone staying to brave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelovinman View Post
Hi Guys

Just a short note to announce that the Essex Ground Crew had it's first meeting last Monday. The view of the majority of the ground crew (2 for, 1 still undecided) is to leave the UK for a safer geographical zone.

I was interested to know whether any of you are planning to stay in the UK and what your stratergy is?

Thanks and the best of British!
Myself and family are staying put within the UK for at least the time being, seeing no immediate threat.

THE WATCHER AKA BMK
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:11 PM   #27
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fellow Ground Crews - Anyone staying to brave the UK?

I'm from Kent and i will be staying for a while i think. I will access the situation if things go from bad to worse, not sure where yet but think the Scottish isles may be quite a good place.
But if things get bad roads, ferries, train stations may all be blocked so haven't quite worked out what to do.
I am ready though, getting a bag packed good walking boots warm water proof jacket and various other things that would be needed to sustain ones self in these situations.
Cripes this is scary stuff, if we really are the ground crew i keep thinking well maybe we won't have to go anywhere our elders out there will simply pick us up surely.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:21 PM   #28
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

if it goes belly up tht bad, we will all be walking anyway.. we need to avoid the avaian flu quarantine scenarios by being out of the cities when the first sniff of it arrives. we will not be bailed out by any beings until its absolutley neccesary, this is a test for humanity. the prize at the end is supposedly a great one if we make it through.. such things will not be ahnded to us on aplate imo. we need to do a lot of helping others and a lot of adventuring!!!
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:38 PM   #29
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

i couldn't leave my life by blindly taking advice from others. Something will probably happen because of the way things are looking, but unless you move to the south of the equator to avoid nuclear winds like george green says, then there's no point in moving. Ive got too much here to move, and if something bad happens then im just gona have to try and survive the best i can.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #30
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

Well i'm stopping even if its just to say........ "told ya so"............... to all the doubters.
we're stocked got enough dosh and armed to the teeth ...well an airpistol and knives and forks, too old to start trekking about so i will be keeping the Dunkirk spirit up keeping heads down watching our backs and getting ready to hit the North Yorkshire Moors if needs be, i had a dream some months ago really vivid so much so that when i awoke i ran to... (well hobbled, crippling arthritis of spine and legs/knees)... the bathroom to check the window was closed, then i realised i was awake and must have been dreaming, let me explain!. I was on the front with our two collies doing there late night ablutions as they do every night, to hear very distant sound of jet aircraft.... i looked to the night sky to see lots of jet aircraft flying south to north over Middlesbrough, between these planes was some other craft the likes of i have never seen but these craft were leaving vapour trails clearly seen in the night sky, i called the dogs and hurried inside my family asleep in bed, i hurridly closed the door (and while writing this i can feel the panic i was having at the time) making sure all the windows were shut, the last window was the bathroom window as i pulled it closed something (a creature / alien...... i don't know what) tried to stop me but i struggled and managed to close it. Thats why i hurried to the bathroom after i awoke. Don't know what it meant but a few nights later (a dream). whilst doing the same thing with the dogs on a night an alien craft landed in the cemetary next to our house, same routine rushing into the house pulling windows shut ect;. I could go on but i'll give someone else a chance
Any how good luck and best of British to us all in the up and coming next few months, because i think we're gonna need it.

Last edited by blastawaycas; 10-13-2008 at 12:39 AM.
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote