Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 07:57 PM   #26
Donny

Default Re: Dorset / Hampshire Ground Crew

Southsea, man, I think you have got it, last place I would have thought of, new forest.
Nice one

Donny
Old 10-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #27
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

well, we'd have to do a bit of googling between us to find an area with spring water, or at least a flowing river, also wildlife. I thought maybe someplace out of the way and sheltered, possibly close to the coast for fishing (survival). it's all just ideas and possibilities. I know that the New Forest is a big old bit of land and once tucked away it would be easy to move across country to a wide variety of areas if need be also there are small communities dotted about and I can't see putting troops out there. Mind you, if I remember rightly, there was/is some secret spy training place out near Beaulieu way, or it was active during WW11.
Southsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 PM   #28
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
I see it's all gone quiet on here, so where's the ground crew gone?!!
Hi Alternative Answer, meant to say hello earlier, how're you doin'?
Old 10-13-2008, 08:30 PM   #29
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,
I like the sound of the New Forest, plenty of game/ water/cover, however, is it too near the coast? I've been led to believe you need to be inland 50/100 miles at least and high up too. Though I supose it depends what calamity one should prepare for. What with the predictions of anything from an Ice age to the northern hemephispere being nuked.
Anyhow, first things first, we have to decide where and when we can all meet up.

LOve, peace and courage to all.

-------------------
The world things I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one....
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:49 PM   #30
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Golden Lady, speaking of meeting up, I won't be able to get to Bournemouth that day. I have an extremely small budget and I've laid in a stock of food, the remaining £100 is for a bus or train ticket out of town, if needs be, and extra rations. But I will follow progress for now via Avalon. My email is up on the uk ground crew listings if anyone wants to contact me direct.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:59 PM   #31
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

just another quick thought, it may be an idea to invest in a wind up / solar powered shortwave radio, also wind up / solar powered torch and a catapult / slingshot would be useful too. Anyway, catch up later, I'm off to surf the alternative news sites, I like to keep up with what's going on because it's all unfolding so fast.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:10 AM   #32
Platinum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I see it's all gone quiet on here, so where's the ground crew gone?!!

Yeah, sorry, I was away yesterday, only got back tonight.

Unfortunately I will now be unable to make Wednesday either. I'm away tomorrow, and only just found out I likely won't get back now until late wednesday evening.

Next day I can do is Friday 17th.

Quote:
I am concerned about all this cloak and dagger stuff....

we cannot come from a place of fear as this just keeps the whole illusion going

Well, I'm certainly not coming from a place of fear, so I'd thank you not to project that onto me, lol.

Imagine; I am playing a game of Chess, against an old adversary.

My opponent is seeking to control the centre of the board thereby limiting my options, moving his Bishop into a dominant position. I notice that in so doing, he has left me the opportunity to capture his Rook, and place him in Check; two moves away.
Do I tell my adversary, that if he doesn't try to block me and thwart my intentions, I am going to open up his defenses, or do I conceal my intentions, behind a pensive poker face, remembering that at the end of the day, like life itself, it's a grand old game that we are playing.

Now, do I 'fear' my adversary? No, I do not. Do I want to tell my adversary what my plans are? No, I do not.

It has been a lifelong personal discipline of mine, never to give away personal information, without knowing that it will go no further than I intended. Lol, especially where my "Hidden Adversary" is concerned. Essentially, our governments (and those behind them), have declared war, on the human race. Their 'own' people. I prefer to give those assaulting my "Inalienable Human Rights" as little information to go on as possible. Not fear my friend, but Caution.

That's just me personally though, if you want to tell them where you're going, you are naturally free to do so.

New Forest sounds good. I love the New Forest.

Though as far as 'escaping' goes, I'm one of those who feel that my "calling" as it were, is to remain and help, comfort, and encourage those of my community who are asleep, and will be very afraid if or when all these things spoken of come to pass.

I've also been toying with the idea of getting a handheld CB radio as well. Will be looking into prices shortly.

Wales is a great place Southsea, I particularly love the Snowdonia region in the north of the country. Quite high up too.

Well, I shall catch up with you all on Wednesday night, have a good and productive couple of days my friends.

Warm regards,

Platinum.
Platinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:49 AM   #33
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Platinum, my personal view of this 'escape' issue is when / if civil unrest kicks off, and we'll know when it's coming we'll see the signs (most likely hear 'em too), my idea is to get out of the way and let the dust settle and then see how things lie. If it's safe to do so, then we can perhaps begin in earnest to let people know what's 'really' going on.
However, if it is not possible to return for some time I'd like to think that I have some fellow survivors to set up camp with. Also, if we get caught up in any unrest we'll probably be whisked off the street to a cell and then we'd be no use to anyone. Remember, the manipulators have been applying this plan incrementally for donkey's years so it's like some gigantic slow moving machine that doesn't care and has no feeling or empathy for us and to blindly leap in front of it, well "SplaT". No, I believe we have to be tactical. In the meantime it's a great personal insight into my personal faith.
Just my thoughts
Old 10-15-2008, 09:22 AM   #34
theyarehere
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys. I live in the New Forest, It is a great place to hide out!
theyarehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #35
Immortal Light Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am in Charminster Bournemouth, would like to get something going that actaully informs the people of what is going on and who is responsible, but to do so in a manner that rather than terrify people it will empower them. Pass this on This is how you are thought of http://thecrowhouse.com/vid/ftnwo.wmv please pass on far and wide and ask them to do the same, knowledge is power.
Hello Dorset ground crew, pleased to meet you all I totally agree with the above, infact it's something i've been thinking about alot, & intend to act upon soon... You see, as non of us no for sure what "dangers" lie ahead... it makes preparation difficult! I could choose to stay were i am, But If raising see level is the issue, I'm in the wrong place... however, I could up sticks & move further inland, but if then, the issue was all out war, AGAIN it could be the wrong choice...

So instead of scattering my energy on the endless "what if's" I've decided to live firmly in the NOW! I'm doing alot of personal spiritual development "raising my vibration" & planetery light work. & sending various articles to everybody on my facebook friend list... have even had some positive feedback, hehe, & lost a few friends LOL.

I had noticed, via David Icke's website, talk of a truth movement, basically what you've mentioned above, starting locally, puting on talks... I think NOW is the time, since 911 & now this financial farse, people do seem to be waking up a bit, even my gran's mate, said to me the other day, she thought there was "funny business" going on in the World... Ummm understatment "me thinks" Also looking through my facebook friend list, NOT one person out of 200, lists there political views as either conservative, Labour or Liberal, all state OTHER! So people do no that things aren't right.

I also agree that empowering people with information as opposed to terrifying them is the way fwd, So as much as I like & admire Mr Icke, I think shape shifting members of the Royal family should be left out... at least to begin with

I couldn't open the "crow house" will try searching for it.
REALLY like the idea of changing headline news stands... Mmmm the warrior inside me chuckles
Immortal Light Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:22 PM   #36
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Immortal Light Warrior, I am in complete agreement with you, there is enough information that we can access that we can present to people in a non threatening manner. I also believe if we act truthfully and honestly we cannot go wrong, if we act from a place of stillness and love we will be unaffected by the alleged turmoil that is coming? Personally I believe there is nothing anyone can do to affect me on the physical plane as I am unlimited conscious, part of the universal energy, 1 consciousness, I am not my mind or body, I am pure essence of love and love shall unite us all.
Keep Believing .......
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #37
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Immortal Light Warrior, I am in complete agreement with you, there is enough information that we can access that we can present to people in a non threatening manner. I also believe if we act truthfully and honestly we cannot go wrong, if we act from a place of stillness and love we will be unaffected by the alleged turmoil that is coming? Personally I believe there is nothing anyone can do to affect me on the physical plane as I am unlimited conscious, part of the universal energy, 1 consciousness, I am not my mind or body, I am pure essence of love and love shall unite us all.
Keep Believing .......
You can watch Crowhouse films here www.newethosworld.com
Old 10-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #38
Immortal Light Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

In a sense YES, I believe we all manifest our own realities, so therefore if our focus is on "survive, survive survive" that's precisely the experience we'll bring in to our reality, & also because non of us even no what this bloody thing were supposed to be surviving is, it's easy for energy to become scattered, instead of focused in the importance of NOW, however that's not to say one shouldn't be prepared for every eventuality... & how can you prepare for every eventuality...??? from within

And who's to say were gonna have to survive anyway huh??? stuff "the powers that "were" yes that's right WERE! with their low vibration & dodgy agendas, WE CAN change OUR reality, I believe in the 100th monkey & I believe its happening right now!

We are much more powerful than we think... & they no this, Why do they put "things" in our food & "stuff" in our water, why is it that watching tv effects your brain in the same why hypnotism does, why are we & the earth being bombarded with emf radiation at certain frequencies, Why is their a rush to switch to digital before 2012??? because they want to keep the vibration of us & the planet down, they are terrified of us waking up and reaching our potential & putting a stop to the insanity once & for all, to late, the people sleep no more

Cant wait for the "shift" to hit the fan...
Immortal Light Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:23 AM   #39
Southsea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyarehere View Post
Hi guys. I live in the New Forest, It is a great place to hide out!
Hi, 'theyarehere', how're you doin'? I was born in Lyndhurst & grew up in Hythe, the forest is a great place.

Good to know you.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #40
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Are there any plans to arrange a meet up, I would like to gather a few good people to form strategic partnerships and organise events that inform the local population to enlighten and empower them to make to necessary changes.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #41
Donny

In light of what is happening on Project Avalon with poeple wishing to leave can anyone who is interested in any future plans for a groundcrew in this area please pm me your contact details, email msn icq whatever you wish and i will respond with the same.

Thanks

Donny
Old 11-20-2008, 09:46 PM   #42
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
In light of what is happening on Project Avalon with poeple wishing to leave can anyone who is interested in any future plans for a groundcrew in this area please pm me your contact details, email msn icq whatever you wish and i will respond with the same.

Thanks

Donny
Donny, I have PM'd you with details.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:45 AM   #43
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys, is this groundcrew still in operation?
Are there anyothers here from Dorset, maybe even close to me . Weymouth and portesham?

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:43 AM   #44
golden lady
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there Ammit, I'm still here
Love and peace to you
Golden
golden lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #45
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Nice to know Golden lady. From all the friends and family that I have pointed to Project Avalon, none seem to be interested enough to join, even now its free!!

I had a small excursion to Cornwall and now being back in Dorset, I am surprised at the lack of locals!!
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote