Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 05-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #801
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Well the ego doesn't want to die. All the things that our ego craves, will have to be confronted.
Right now the ego is clinging on to a world that can be created in a flash, and destroyed in a flash.Just like ideas,they come and go in a flash.
Now that makes perfect sense.

All the things that our ego craves, will have to be confronted.

sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #802
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
what chip and in who's heads?
This is for those who accept the lower mark of the material plain, vs wedding the polaraties within.The Mark of Cain ie Mars.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:23 PM   #803
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All of creation will know,for the earth will quake like never before. There will be no doubt when this takes place.
So, basically, are you saying that what you were expecting for May 22nd-25th did not happen (yet)?

Could it be that "God" or "source" or whatever you want to call it delayed this event because enough people are not yet ready for it?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #804
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
So, basically, are you saying that what you were expecting for May 22nd-25th did not happen (yet)?

Could it be that "God" or "source" or whatever you want to call it delayed this event because enough people are not yet ready for it?
No it haven happened yet, and i don't feel it was delayed,just not time. It appears that the Chiron key is the second key in the Vatican equation. Below is the symbol for Kyron, which is the letter k, the 11th letter of the alphabet. It appears to be the real Y2K equation comming together with Christos info on the Y Flux capacitor.If there is a link below, then there is a link above.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-27-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:08 AM   #805
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Kyron is the Gold key and The pleaides is the Silver Key. 1111= 22

Old 05-27-2009, 01:47 AM   #806
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No it haven happened yet, and i don't feel it was delayed,just not time.
Well then maybe I will just keep this avatar in anticipation!

Quote:
It appears that the Chiron key is the second key in the Vatican equation. Below is the symbol for Kyron, which is the letter k, the 11th letter of the alphabet. It appears to be the real Y2K equation comming together with Christos info on the Y Flux capacitor.
I think 888 is definitely onto something; I just wish I could understand better what it is. I still don't understand the implications of the Sol-Alcyone-Sirius triangle.

The Chiron symbol does look like a "K" and also very much like a key. I wonder if Chiron and Alcyone are forming a sort of celestial KY jelly, "lubricating" a cosmic union of the divine masculine with the divine feminine!

Old 05-27-2009, 02:01 AM   #807
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well then maybe I will just keep this avatar in anticipation!

I think 888 is definitely onto something; I just wish I could understand better what it is. I still don't understand the implications of the Sol-Alcyone-Sirius triangle.

The Chiron symbol does look like a "K" and also very much like a key. I wonder if Chiron and Alcyone are forming a sort of celestial KY jelly, "lubricating" a cosmic union of the divine masculine with the divine feminine!

Thats a very nice analogy ,and i feel this is xactly whats happening.The Gold and silver is masculine and feminine.
This event is known as the Jubilee.Jubilee means 50,this why Ameri Ka has 50 states.Notice the eclipse of the Zero.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:09 AM   #808
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

In trying to figure out 888's reference to the connection between Alcyone and the letter "Y", this thought came to me:

If you remove the "Y" from the word "Alcyone", you get Al-c-one, or

"All see one" or "All see as one" which made me think of everyone becoming aware of the fact that we are all really one. I suppose this is the bottom line of what ascension is all about...
Old 05-27-2009, 02:20 AM   #809
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In trying to figure out 888's reference to the connection between Alcyone and the letter "Y", this thought came to me:

If you remove the "Y" from the word "Alcyone", you get Al-c-one, or

"All see one" or "All see as one" which made me think of everyone becoming aware of the fact that we are all really one. I suppose this is the bottom line of what ascension is all about...

The Y is the union of masculine and feminine.Notice the phallic entering the V like so Y See you double yourself like- W and cross X then the two become ONE Y and go back into the Zer0
Old 05-27-2009, 02:32 AM   #810
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Y is the union of masculine and feminine.
You know I was just sitting here pondering how the letter "Y" seems to contain the elements of both polarities. One one hand, the "Y" chromosome is what makes male people male. And yet the female pubic area has a definite "Y" shape to it.

All-c-one, without the "Y", is very feminine, the concept of "all is one, all is connected" = very feminine. Yet the word "Alcyone" does have the androgynous "Y" right smack in the middle.

Quote:
Notice the phallic entering the V like so Y[/SIZE][/I] See you double yourself like- W and cross X then the two become ONE Y and go back into the Zer0
Wow, this actually makes sense to me!

Is Chiron traditionally associated with the masculine? If so, it seems like the Chiron is somehow inseminating Alcyone (right at the "Y"!) and bringing the two polarities together...
Old 05-27-2009, 02:45 AM   #811
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Gold and silver is masculine and feminine.
This event is known as the Jubilee.Jubilee means 50,this why Ameri Ka has 50 states.Notice the eclipse of the Zero.

One feature of the Jubilee is that debts were forgiven in that year. Funny you should mention gold and silver (money) in the previous sentence! I wonder if this could also mean karma is forgiven (or wiped out) at this time.

Eclipse = Sun (masculine) and Moon (feminine) united. Interesting!
Old 05-27-2009, 02:50 AM   #812
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You know I was just sitting here pondering how the letter "Y" seems to contain the elements of both polarities. One one hand, the "Y" chromosome is what makes male people male. And yet the female pubic area has a definite "Y" shape to it.

All-c-one, without the "Y", is very feminine, the concept of "all is one, all is connected" = very feminine. Yet the word "Alcyone" does have the androgynous "Y" right smack in the middle.

Wow, this actually makes sense to me!

Is Chiron traditionally associated with the masculine? If so, it seems like the Chiron is somehow inseminating Alcyone (right at the "Y"!) and bringing the two polarities together...
Yes it is the masculine Key.Alcyone recieves its pulse from the Universe. Our sun recives its pulse from Alcyone.The earth recieves its pulse from the sun.We recieve our pulse from the earth, to the heart to our second sun in the solar plexus ,to the brain, back into the womb of the cosmos, 360 degrees ,of recycled God. All is one
Old 05-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #813
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One feature of the Jubilee is that debts were forgiven in that year. Funny you should mention gold and silver (money) in the previous sentence! I wonder if this could also mean karma is forgiven (or wiped out) at this time.

Eclipse = Sun (masculine) and Moon (feminine) united. Interesting!
Its redemption,all is forgiven 7x7 = 49 --50 Jubilee
Old 05-27-2009, 02:55 AM   #814
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Well, if Chiron is the masculine key then we should probably be tracking it's movements, conjunctions, etc to get a better idea of when the great "conception" will occur!

Barbara Hand Clow did some wonderful and detailed writing about Chiron in one of her books. I will make a point of reviewing it soon.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:59 AM   #815
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, if Chiron is the masculine key then we should probably be tracking it's movements, conjunctions, etc to get a better idea of when the great "conception" will occur!

Barbara Hand Clow did some wonderful and detailed writing about Chiron in one of her books. I will make a point of reviewing it soon.
We're in this alignment for the next 3 years.look up, for your redemption draweth nigh.Its at the door and it won't be long.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:13 AM   #816
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Kyron is the Gold key and The pleaides is the Silver Key. 1111= 22

Is this some family's coat of arms or some similar symbol? Who uses it?
Old 05-27-2009, 03:16 AM   #817
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We're in this alignment for the next 3 years.
I have only the most basic knowledge of astrology but from an astronomical perspective I find it hard to imagine that Chiron could be aligned with anything for three years. I will need to study this some more...
Old 05-27-2009, 03:18 AM   #818
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is this some family's coat of arms or some similar symbol? Who uses it?
Vatican keys
Old 05-27-2009, 03:27 AM   #819
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
I HAVE BEEN VERY TIRED LATELY and NOT from taking MMS. I am usually good with 6 yo 7 hours but find my self extremely tired even with 8 hours of sleep.
I think my own tiredness has nothing to do with the MMS. I think we are all sleeping more lately so that our bodies and minds can be prepared for what is to come. Much goes on while we sleep with learning, downloading information, etc.

Both Karen Bishop and Barbara Marciniak have said that we will need lots and lots of extra sleep at times in the days ahead. Think whatever you like about those two but others have said the same thing, as well.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:30 AM   #820
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Vatican keys
Could these be somehow connected with the key that the statue of St. Peter is holding?
Old 05-27-2009, 03:35 AM   #821
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could these be somehow connected with the key that the statue of St. Peter is holding?
Yes. if you're going to be around for a minute,i want to show you something, thats really profound. I think its profound.It will take me a few minutes to put the pictures together.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:37 AM   #822
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes. if you're going to be around for a minute,i want to show you something, thats really profound. I think its profound.It will take me a few minutes to put the pictures together.
I was just about to hit the sack (it is 11:30 here) but I will try to stay up a few more minutes!
Old 05-27-2009, 03:42 AM   #823
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was just about to hit the sack (it is 11:30 here) but I will try to stay up a few more minutes!
It will be up when you return.This is good, because my realizations always Xpand beyond my first thought. So go ahead and get your rest, and we will talk soon.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:13 AM   #824
no caste

Some Y's - ??

Old 05-27-2009, 07:12 AM   #825
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

The cool part of watching the Sun rise in the morning over the Atlantic back in the days in Florida was the soothing glow of the Orange softness for about three minutes while staring at the Sun as it arose, it seemed just the right angle to let it ‘all inside.’ They say miracles occur while staring at the morning Sun. And now for about three minutes watching the Sun set over the Pacific it again seems like just the perfect angle to let the soft Orange glow, set against the Indigo sky, “all inside.”

Of course High noon is way too hot and the dark of night is way too black, but those three minute slivers of sunrise and sunset seem just right. Like a perfect wavelength of oscillation captured in a moment of time. But you would think that looking at the sun would fry your eyes, I guess it would be comparable to getting a sunburn or a suntan. Too much at once and you’ll cook, but a little bit over a period of time you’ll get used to it. Unless of course your skin has deposits of pollution stuck in it from the food we eat, or the environment we live in.

‘K’ looks like the schematic symbol for a diode, energy goes one way. I wonder If we took an LED, ‘Light Emitting Diode’ and hooked it up backwards would it light up? Probably not… or just pollute the pathways so current can’t flow. Like with mucous (got milk, eat grains), waxes, gums, and preservatives. Actually that would create a microphone and transmit errant signals and noise, etc. I bet you could take two ‘K’s’ and put them back to back like in a drum and harness energy over time to make a low vibration human energy source that worked for a living. What would Grasshopper say about that!

LED… Angle, Three, Sunrise/Sunset! DNA looks like a bunch of LED’s, I wonder if there hooked up backwards? Maybe that explains why 97% of human DNA is dormant and only 5% of the brain is used. Or the current flow is going the wrong way!

Imagine if that is the case and the Recipe was deciphered and the right Ingredients were added and the current flow was corrected I bet you would light up like a Christmas Tree and sparkle like a Diamond. Like wearing a coat of many colors, of course with a Golden glowing Star on top, now there’s a bright idea. I suppose this could be called a Nuclear Reaction or an Atomic Holocaust!

Becoming the mirror or seeing the reflection? What I AM and what I am.

YXP
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote