Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 11:34 AM   #1
Metatron

Default Kent Ground Crew

Hello everyone.

Firstly, this is an excellent forum and is a dynamic and creative place to effectively network with like-minded individuals who are sincerely concerned with the emergence of the NWO and the formation of World Government. Britain is a bureaucratic and chaotic mess and I would like to discuss many relevant topics about the Illuminists, Freemasonry, the NWO, the possible future Staged Alien Invasion, Project Greenstar and Project Blue Beam with other Project Avalon members who live in and around Kent.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:31 AM   #2
VinnieCooper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kent Ground Crew

I'm from Kent, it's a great place. Interesting website, www.undergroundkent.co.uk

Many interesting Places, caves, mines, under ground quarrys and abandoned militery structures.

No dought, in the event of some kind of national emergency, some would be either good places hide or avoid, perhaps explore some of these places beforehand, many are privatly owned!!

Perhaps offering certain useful services, might foster useful relationships.

Many have interesting functions already opperating.

Anyone interested in approaching these facility's with me at somepoint, feel welcome to discuss place's you want to visit perhaps services you would like to offer.

Depending on what kind of approach you want to take, and weather you have local connections too the place your interested in, or not might be worth contacting the some people prior, to direct investigation.

Another interesting website: subterraniabritanic.org.uk
The official contacting proceedure for these place's is to contact this organisation, wait until demand makes it worth their while, when they arrange an "open day", however so far this has been unnecessary for my purposes.

Anyway nice to hear from more people around Kent.
VinnieCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 03:40 AM   #3
z10
Avalon Senior Member

hello there
i would be interested in meeting up, please let me know when you guys would like to

im a philosophy student here at the uni of kent and have been following these issues for the last year or so
z10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:01 AM   #4
folotheflo
Avalon Senior Member

z10, i live in hastings and am also following these issues, so this is just a reach out to see if you would like to discuss, the time is now my friend
folotheflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
z10
Avalon Senior Member

hello folo
i live in canterbury but havent been here long so Im not quite sure where hastings is to be honest, ha
id be interested in a discussion, let me know when you are thinking of
Old 02-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
folotheflo
Avalon Senior Member

hello z10, hastings is in east sussex, about an hour from you. i am interested in what your thoughts are, as a philosopher, on the NWO, 2012 and us (the human race, or whatever we are) ,how you think it ties up, and how you think it will play out. cheers mate
Old 02-05-2009, 03:41 PM   #7
z10
Avalon Senior Member

hello there folo

well, as a philosopher ive often grappled with the question of consciousness
i wont bore you with the details, but the bottom line is the only important question there is cannot be answered through reasoning. The question, of how a supposed physical universe can create within itself an entity that can experience it, is territory that academic philosophy dare not tread in.
i have yet to form an opinion on this question yet but i do feel an urgency to know.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kentish folks,
I live in Rainham kent, thought i was the only one on here lol!
Great to see you here.
I would love to meet, know Canterbuty very well, i got a lot of info from the cathedral there and would love to share my experiences with that place.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #9
folotheflo
Avalon Senior Member

hello again z10, sorry for the late reply. now thats an interesting answer, and please, there is no chance of you boring me with the details. i shall send an email and hopefully we can hook up. for me, i feel the question can possibly be answered through emotion/feeling/understanding, but academic philosophy may say that these in turn can only be understood through reasoning, and this is why i look forward to a meeting. take it easy and hopefully see you soon
Old 02-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #10
z10
Avalon Senior Member

hello jacqui

it would be lovely to meet, do let me know when you are coming on down to canterbury

hello folo

looking forward to the email, my friend.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by z10 View Post
hello jacqui

it would be lovely to meet, do let me know when you are coming on down to canterbury

hello folo

looking forward to the email, my friend.
Lets get over the snow first my friend, as you know everything stops for that lol! would love to have a chat though, wonder if we could get some more to join.
I think there are not many kenties on here!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #12
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by folotheflo View Post
z10, i live in hastings and am also following these issues, so this is just a reach out to see if you would like to discuss, the time is now my friend
I am in Hastings too!
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote