Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-21-2009, 03:52 AM   #76
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Playing the waiting game

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the only thing that has my passion is to know more of what's really going on, it's like I"m addicted... there's no end to it.

I want to know the truth about our origins, I want the suffering to end on this earth and I want to help more than just selling eggs... (chuckles).

I too never had children because I had a revelation when I was 18 that "this was hell"... the suffering in the world broke my heart and it would break my heart more to bring a child into this mess and see their heart break.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:04 AM   #77
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I guess what I'm trying to say is that the only thing that has my passion is to know more of what's really going on, it's like I"m addicted... there's no end to it.

I want to know the truth about our origins, I want the suffering to end on this earth and I want to help more than just selling eggs... (chuckles).

I too never had children because I had a revelation when I was 18 that "this was hell"... the suffering in the world broke my heart and it would break my heart more to bring a child into this mess and see their heart break.
wow lately i have been feeling the same way just preparing mentally and

spiritually for whats getting ready to happen. I have been disconnecting

myself mentally the last few days, often never knowing the date or day of the

week. I'm off for break so it's not a problem right know and i am taking a

semester off college to better get to know myself what's really interesting

though is in the last month i've shifted completely from negative thoughts

and look at everything positively.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:17 AM   #78
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question for those who have been researching and 'awake' for 10+yrs... All the years of being awake, did you always think something was going to happen throughout that time or have you always been waiting for 2012?
The reason I ask is because I only woke up 3 yrs ago but in the year 2000 when there was the big Y2K scare I kept telling everyone they had nothing to worry about and that they had to wait til 2012 because that's when stuff would go down. Now at that time I knew very minimal about 2012. However I wonder if I am just falling into this waiting trap... Predictions all the time that never happen... Summer of Hell '09... I remember something about summer '08 too. So I constantly ask myself if the same thing will apply to 2012... I certainly hope not... I want Euphoric Utopia now damn it!
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:20 AM   #79
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

I kinda saw this stuff coming ten years ago when they let Clinton get away with it, and so many people took his side, especially the media.

I knew there was absolutely no restraining the government corruption, it was a runaway train. I had lived in Germany practically as a German, traveled all over Europe, lived in most regions of the USA, read all kinds of literature...

I was a gung ho activist, but finally realized nothing I could do given my parameters was going to make any difference, so I declared a mission to go into the depths to find something no one ever found before...

And I did find something... The story is full of mega-miracles. So, it took ten years; much of it was wrenching godawful suffering and life or death struggle...

BUT, I have altered my parameters, and the story and revelation and new spiritual symbolism will rock the world, literally.

http://www.lookyourheartinthemirror.com/index.html

The story is on my website, it's a little unseemly at times, and it's abbreviated maybe too much on certain points, and maybe too long winded on other points, but it IS the greatest true story ever told...
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:33 AM   #80
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I have a question for those who have been researching and 'awake' for 10+yrs... All the years of being awake, did you always think something was going to happen throughout that time or have you always been waiting for 2012?
The reason I ask is because I only woke up 3 yrs ago but in the year 2000 when there was the big Y2K scare I kept telling everyone they had nothing to worry about and that they had to wait til 2012 because that's when stuff would go down. Now at that time I knew very minimal about 2012. However I wonder if I am just falling into this waiting trap... Predictions all the time that never happen... Summer of Hell '09... I remember something about summer '08 too. So I constantly ask myself if the same thing will apply to 2012... I certainly hope not... I want Euphoric Utopia now damn it!
Haha the signs are so obvious somethings gonna happen, but know that

It's so close its like being a kid a seeing something you want, It's right

behind the glass but you gotta wait to get it. Frustrating isn't i know

trust me, but patience is key.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:21 AM   #81
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stop!

Has anyone here tried to return to an old(pre-awakening) portion of their lives?

Here is my recent experience:

Thinking that I was wasting precious time, I decided to
try and return to my old line of work to deal with some financial
challenges that have appeared recently. After all, what if everything
keeps humming along as is and I am left holding the bag? Gotta pay
bills, put food on the table, and keep a roof over, right?

So, I jumped headfirst in this new direction seeking to manifest new
opportunities that would allow me to sustain myself-or so I thought.

Then I started to get signs telling me to slow down- to stop even.

This culminated with breaking one of my toes yesterday morning.
Now that I can barely walk, this is forcing me
to stop and reevaluate what I am doing.

It appears I am being told that I need to remember that my sustenance does not come from this place.
It comes from the Universe, and the forces in it that have always taken care of me and will continue to do so.

I just wish I had realized this before needing a broken bone(albeit small)
to figure it out!(ouch ouch ouch)

There I go again-trying too hard! Stupid me!

Quote:
Now I just go with the flow and what ever happens, happens.
I think this will become my new mantra for the new age....
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:33 AM   #82
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-21-2009, 05:51 AM   #83
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Friends, we are writing/typing, the future as we speak, so to say. More are awakening around us. It is obvious in everything we see, just look. There is no WAITING, there is only NOW
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:54 AM   #84
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post

After seeing the movie Avatar... ya this is definitely hell!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:40 AM   #85
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
. All the years of being awake, did you always think something was going to happen throughout that time or have you always been waiting for 2012?
I've been awake since I was a small boy and had the feeling something's going to happen but for me 2012 only really came to light since I came here. IMO 2012 is nothing to worry about.

Hope your toe is ok soon Fiiish
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #86
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not worried at all Swanny... In fact I am hoping something happens... Something wonderful
Old 12-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #87
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm not worried at all Swanny... In fact I am hoping something happens... Something wonderful

Great wave to be riding.

If we stay on it, stay in now, all will be revealed.

Love always,
Bushycat

Last edited by bushycat; 12-22-2009 at 09:40 PM.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #88
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

i first became aware that something was going to happen in my lifetime in the late 70's/early 80's. i don't remember the exact moment, but i'd guess it was probably in 80 or 81. but i got a very clear message that there were skills i needed to learn. that there would need to be people who could do certain things after 'it' happened.

i didn't learn about 2012 until the summer of 87. i found it to be an intriguing idea, but i can't say i ever spent much time thinking about it. at this point, i have really no idea what's going to happen. the various people who's ideas i respect disagree vehemently regarding what might come down, so i'm in 'wait and see' mode. and maybe nothing noticeable will happen and life will go on with minimal interruption.

that being said, i do believe in being prepared for whatever may happen--in any event, not just thinking in terms of 2012. i think that having some food storage, open pollinated seeds and some skill at gardening and food preservation, basic first aid skills, and some knowledge for living a less technological lifestyle are all good things to have. never know what variation of zombies might show up. ;-)
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #89
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

No going back once you awaken Fiiish, I thought about this myself oh to be ignorant of it all but it doesn't work like that we have an in built wake up call what ever age this happens whether your young or perhaps later in years.
The 2012 thing i think it will come and go, i think time has been messed about with so many times how can we say what time line we are in.
The important thing is we are all feeling the change around us and within us i have no doubt there is something looming in the future but when?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:58 PM   #90
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Waiting is a synonym for placing a portion of the consciousness in the future. I used to do a lot of that. Now I just go with the flow and what ever happens, happens. So f--k it.
Nice quote T3J. I agree. Or at least I think the waiting 'feeling' I get is kind of a state of mind we can access.

Our ego has a desire for something wonderful in the present, and is affronted by the (apparent) lack of such. So it promises itself that this wonderful thing will happen in the future. Meaning the ego has nothing to do about the state of affairs (lack) in the present. which lets it off the hook.

So, you see, there is something to be gained by waiting, hoping for something to manifest.

that said, like Swanny, I felt different to others since I was a small child, but as I can't be anyone else, I have no way of knowing if that is the way everyone feels. lol. Neat, huh?

At least all I could observe is that I was not turned on or motivated by the money/status (except my own integrity and desire for the world to be a better place))/career/ladder that some others seem to be so keen about.

Yet the fringe stuff...and the something 'other'; be it Sasquatch, UFOs or Jesus being nailed to a tree for saying 'why can't we be nice to each other for a change ' (Yes that message rang very true with me, but I'm no bible thumper btw). the very idea that there is something that we're not getting and we need to get feels real to me.

But it is so easy, and life is so hard, to just project it off and procrastinate. Let's think about it rationally. If there's a second coming, or a mass disclosure of UFOs, or a giant planet heading this way, or heaven forbid, mass enslavement of us by the illuminati then, logically, we get let off the hook, even if it means I'm dead. And from my 40 years observation so far, it just doesn't seem like life works that way. It would be too easy. And that doesn't seem to be the point of life to me, experentially. The ego wants easy... so does the id for that matter. But I've a feeling it ain't going to be that simple.

So expect a lot of waiting.

I'm not saying there won't be changes , because life seems to be all about change. In all likelihood 2012 will come and go like October 7th (was it?) the Summer of Hell, Christmas Day.

I think life embraces change, so if we try and learn and be better people, however we understand that... good things will happen. If I sit and wait for some coming event, without changing myself while waiting, I can't see the event happening.

My prediction is - The most likely event to happen, is one we (I) don't know about.

Peace n Love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:02 AM   #91
Illusion
Avalon Senior Member

Now this is going to sound completely insane, but here is what I have worked out, up until today. It’s only very recently I have come to these conclusions. There may be a lot missing, that more clued in people will know. This will require extremely out there thinking.

The ones waiting in this thread, having thoughts of the end is near/something big will happen, are the real players in this charade. We have come to the end of this game and are tired of playing. We have come together at the finish line in a small group. Others will probably finish up as well at this point soon.

Something will occur to us. The Armegeddon game finishes with our death/or we survive it, we are taken up and all will be revealed, we change our Game to continue playing. We ascend as we have completed the game. – I can only wish. I wonder at this point. Seems like Game over, as we are all tired. Maybe we are getting our second wind not sure.

The Makers of the Game don’t want you to know it’s a game because you wouldn’t play properly.

Questions I have asked myself:

Who is behind the Game?
Were we forced to play the Game? (inserted and our memories erased)
Did we choose to play the Game?
Are all the people we see in our environments really real, or very sophisticated characters.
Are we playing our own singular game to teach us something.
Are we in the future and the game is so real, it is frightening?

There is much more to this, but I don’t have all the answers yet. Please help fill in more gaps, if you feel the same way. To me, the Game is right in my face. Went to look at the stars last night. 2 small comets and one large one :-O.. Smoke billowing, low over the town around me, saw the fire engines. A house was burning down up the street. I mean COME ON….All In 20 minutes. If anyone is interested I have a small list of Game indicators i could post. See if your playing?
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:43 AM   #92
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
We have come together at the finish line in a small group
I like this...

Reminds me of a saying I heard somewhere :

People like to gather at boundary conditions.

It's great to be here with all of you, waiting to step over the finish
line...
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:13 AM   #93
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

My waiting is over ....

I am no longer waiting until somebody else tells me how it is going to end (or begin like Neo said in the Matrix).

I have been waiting ... yes. All my life I knew something was going to happen. I told people (> 20 years ago) that one day
things like the MadMax movie would be reality and that people themselves would be responsible for sustaining their communities.

Now I know/feel MY time is here ... this is what I have been prepared for by synchronicity. None of the events in my life were accidental.

I know it can get ugly and it probably won't be easy either but somehow that's OK with me. I feel very strongly that
things NEED to pass in order to FORCE the required changes in place.

The only thing I still wonder each day is how many more people I will find on my side when the ball starts rolling.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:19 AM   #94
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Who is behind the Game?
Were we forced to play the Game? (inserted and our memories erased)
Did we choose to play the Game?
Are all the people we see in our environments really real, or very sophisticated characters.
Are we playing our own singular game to teach us something.
Are we in the future and the game is so real, it is frightening?

There is much more to this, but I don’t have all the answers yet. Please help fill in more gaps, if you feel the same way. To me, the Game is right in my face. Went to look at the stars last night. 2 small comets and one large one :-O.. Smoke billowing, low over the town around me, saw the fire engines. A house was burning down up the street. I mean COME ON….All In 20 minutes. If anyone is interested I have a small list of Game indicators i could post. See if your playing?

is this a game? based on my observations of life and my understanding of my personal experiences, i'd guess that it probably is.

but i don't have answers to your other questions. i don't think any of us can have definitive answers. i tend to think that, on a spiritual level, we volunteered. on a physical level, now that we're in the middle of it, we are not forced, so much as tricked...given reasons to believe that what we are doing is in our best interest and that we are making choices in free will all the while following along like the herd animals we are, lol. and i think there are many levels of things going on for each of us. but these are just my thoughts. i could be wrong.

i'd be interested in hearing about your game indicators.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:22 AM   #95
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
My waiting is over ....

<snip>
Now I know/feel MY time is here ... this is what I have been prepared for by synchronicity. None of the events in my life were accidental.

I know it can get ugly and it probably won't be easy either but somehow that's OK with me. I feel very strongly that
things NEED to pass in order to FORCE the required changes in place.

The only thing I still wonder each day is how many more people I will find on my side when the ball starts rolling.

well said.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:55 AM   #96
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Illusion I know it's all a game and have been calling it that for years now.
Any time someone gets stressed out my response is "Don't worry it's only a game"
Even though I some times have to remind myself
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #97
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
My "waiting for" is soo serious it make me unable to have a normal life. Since 1998. That was the year of my awakening.
I can sooooo relate to that, 'normal' life is almost unbearable almost to the point that I cant find anything actually important in it. Its taken a long time to accept that feeling and even stay here. Everything seems so frivolous its scary! I hate the fact that I'm waiting for something and its driving me nucking futs!!!!!!!!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #98
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlilith View Post

i'd be interested in hearing about your game indicators.
so would I...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #99
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I think the game ends when we die, and yes we start a new one.
This sounds very tedious, i do not wish to play another i want out.
So if the end is dying is this the waiting game.
Did we play to well and found our way out too soon have we been round the board so many times we know it off by heart but we need that six on the dice to finish.
Is it possible to find a get out clause if so what would one have to do.
everything is speculation no one really knows.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:36 PM   #100
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operator View Post
My waiting is over .

I think about that everyday. I sometimes also wonder why i know this

information. I feel like its a privilege sometimes. I know i was destined to

follow this path, because of the way i observed the world when i was a kid, but

it boggles me why i look at the world differently.