Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-11-2008, 08:18 PM   #1
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Default does anyone have an idea what this means?

Maybe someone has an idea what birds mean in a childs "dream".

My youngest daughter is 2,5 years old. When she was about 1,5 and woke up , she pointed to the ceiling. Telling me about a bird. I couldn't make much of it cause of her age. But it was clear that a bird came to see her. In the last year she is able to make herself more clear cause her language is improving. She alwasys tells me excited when she wakes up about "the bird".
She goes flying with it, goes to other places and plays.A few days ago she told me that she can fly. But sometimes she is upset with the bird because it hurt her. I never tell her that it's not possible. I give her the feeling that I understand and belive it. So that she will always have the feeling that she can trust me. Just because i can't see it doesn't mean it's not there. The way she talks about it is so real. The funny thing is that my other daughter(she's 13 years and has dreams that came true. When i was pregnant with the young one, it was a twin. She had a dream that I lost one and 2 days later at the doktor's indeed i did. And more dreams) had it when she was young but not that strong as the young one. She never had problems sleeping, it was almost party for her going to bed. She used to sleep from 7 pm till 11 am, sometimes I had to wake her 12.30pm till she was 2. She can get really mad if you wake her up, like in the other world it's better.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #2
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: does anyone have an idea what this means?

Maybe your daughter is having astral projections..flying whilst having an obe comes second nature. Any maybe the bird is your twin baby who passed away reincarnated as this beautiful bird who likes to play with her sister??
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:32 PM   #3
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post

She goes flying with it, goes to other places and plays.A few days ago she told me that she can fly. But sometimes she is upset with the bird because it hurt her.

I'm hesitant to butt in here BUT

I suppose you've looked, but did she have any body marks?

Also, I wonder if showing some pictures of birds (especially OWLS) would get you anywhere?

norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:33 PM   #4
motov
Avalon Senior Member

a bird in a primitive mind complex is a sign of something flying in the air, the first mind learn and choose when it comes to flying is bird, but cant say if that is the case here tho...

the hurting part makes me wounder and hope its just a weird dream... hope that she will tell you more....

Moto
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #5
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by norman View Post

Also, I wonder if showing some pictures of birds (especially OWLS) would get you anywhere?

A few times she did have some marks,and when i ask her how it came there , she says that "the stupid bird did it"
Old 11-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #6
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Maybe your daughter is having astral projections..flying whilst having an obe comes second nature. Any maybe the bird is your twin baby who passed away reincarnated as this beautiful bird who likes to play with her sister??
that's something that has crossed my mind
Old 11-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #7
motov
Avalon Senior Member

i found this page that you could take a look at, dont know if you find it useful tho...

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Birds/id/231293

Moto
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:58 PM   #8
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post

she says that "the stupid bird did it"

I wish someone better qualified would jump in here and have better advice than mine. I think you should keep a detailed diary of these things for now. I'm not saying it's bad. It sounds like abduction to me. Profesor John Mack wrote book called 'Abduction'. There are 2 accounts in that book of people (I think they were children at the time) who saw what they later described, under hypnosis, as Owl-like creatures.

I hope I'm note scaring the daylights out of you by saying that.

If she's OK she's OK. I think those people were OK too. Don't worry, just keep track of things.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #9
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I moved this thread to Visions of the Future.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what are her/your child's bedtime procedures ?

when she said, the stupid bird did it, to her

did you ask her,
so, can you tell me the story about how the stupid bird did it --
was it good thing/or bad thing ?
and, why do you think the bird, did that ?
and, when & how exactly did it happen ?
and, where where you and this bird,
when it happened ?

you might play into it, you know how mummy loves to read you books, and, how mummy loves to tell you stories,
do you have any good bird stories, to tell mummy,
she needs a story ...
you would be surprised, how little ones,
open up; and; spill a lot of their beans
they understand having their needs meet,
maybe, she will surprise you, and, tell you the story

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
(who has had a lot of interaction with birds,
over the years, esp. when i was small-but, i was
never bitten by them)

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 11-11-2008 at 09:52 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:33 AM   #11
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

Not many will be able to know what this means. Your daughter will one day know. Definately find out as much as you can from your daughter about the experiences. One very important thing in dreams/astral travels, especially with visitors, is that the traveler does have some control. Tell you daughter to repeat to the bird that she doesnt want the bird to bite her or something along these lines. The repetition strengthens the command. Sounds as though your family has psychic ability so i would assume they do have power over these type of things but might not know it. Maybe all that i said won't work but you cant know untill you try. Also repeating things before sleep can help. Like in order to lucid dream there are certain phrases you can repeat to strengthen lucidity. But i think the best advice from the other postings is to find out more from your daughter. This might lead to answers.

let the light shine
saintsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #12
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
what are her/your child's bedtime procedures ?

when she said, the stupid bird did it, to her

did you ask her,
so, can you tell me the story about how the stupid bird did it --
was it good thing/or bad thing ?
and, why do you think the bird, did that ?
and, when & how exactly did it happen ?
and, where where you and this bird,
when it happened ?

you might play into it, you know how mummy loves to read you books, and, how mummy loves to tell you stories,
do you have any good bird stories, to tell mummy,
she needs a story ...
you would be surprised, how little ones,
open up; and; spill a lot of their beans
they understand having their needs meet,
maybe, she will surprise you, and, tell you the story

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
(who has had a lot of interaction with birds,
over the years, esp. when i was small-but, i was
never bitten by them)

That is something I already do. I always talk alot with my children and help them expres themself. But maybe when she is a bit older she can tell the story better so i can understand it more. She does open up to me ,, I think that is because i have always talked to her alot even when she was a little baby.
I never said that she said she was bitten, that is still unclear how it happend.
The bird comes to her bed and takes her to the sky.
Most of the time it's fun but sometimes she's scared
I tell her that if she doesn't want to go with the bird, just yell"go away"
She goes to other places.....
No other children are there, this week she did mention she went with the bird to see her sister(my 13 year old)

And the bird cleaned her bed, which she didn't like
I did show her some pictures of birds and asked her if she sees a bird which looks like her bird. The eagle got her attention.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:14 AM   #13
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wish someone better qualified would jump in here and have better advice than mine. I think you should keep a detailed diary of these things for now. I'm not saying it's bad. It sounds like abduction to me. Profesor John Mack wrote book called 'Abduction'. There are 2 accounts in that book of people (I think they were children at the time) who saw what they later described, under hypnosis, as Owl-like creatures.

I hope I'm note scaring the daylights out of you by saying that.

If she's OK she's OK. I think those people were OK too. Don't worry, just keep track of things.
No , you didn't scare me. Of cource that is someting that has crossed my mind aswell.
Thanks
Old 11-13-2008, 05:49 AM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

bird energies are quite amasing

she's lucky to have you for a mum

keep them talking...

never, shut them down

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:04 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes, my thoughts were going there too but I did not want to face the possible flak.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:15 AM   #16
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsalmon View Post
Not many will be able to know what this means. Your daughter will one day know. Definately find out as much as you can from your daughter about the experiences. One very important thing in dreams/astral travels, especially with visitors, is that the traveler does have some control. Tell you daughter to repeat to the bird that she doesnt want the bird to bite her or something along these lines. The repetition strengthens the command. Sounds as though your family has psychic ability so i would assume they do have power over these type of things but might not know it. Maybe all that i said won't work but you cant know untill you try. Also repeating things before sleep can help. Like in order to lucid dream there are certain phrases you can repeat to strengthen lucidity. But i think the best advice from the other postings is to find out more from your daughter. This might lead to answers.

let the light shine
I would second this. Tell her that she is in control of herself and the situation at all times. If the bird tries to attack her, she can make it disappear. You could even role play it with her.

If it is lucid dreaming or astral traveling, there is a good chance this will do it.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #17
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,

What a worrisome thing you are dealing with my dear, but the best way forward is to keep your head and be relaxed with your daughter. The very first thing I thought of is this 'green bird' myth. Which prevades all sorts of cultures and I even heard the American Gnostic Templars refer to it in a huge way (for some reason their site won't open for me at the moment)

http://www.yeziditruth.org/the_peacock_angel

This will give you some information, of course with all things there is a duality, the green bird can also be referred to as the green dragon and take on a different feeling if you catch my drift. If your daughter is able to match the bird to a colour that would be helpful.

Its could always be the famous blue bird of happiness, don't think it hurts though. As the others all wisely said, tell her for certain that she can say NO I DONT LIKE THAT.

please let us know if she tells you anything more.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:05 PM   #18
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

sounds like you got a creative genius on your hands there
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:53 AM   #19
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I think it might be time to record what is happening to your daughter in the night. A video camera could very well pick up sensitive material. also, if there are visitors coming to see your daughter, you would need to find out just who they are.

I also suggest you contact this person, Ryan. He could help you find out what is going on, whether it is good or bad. It seems to me that if your daughter is getting bruised sometimes with this thing, it is not a good thing to have around. It was probably something you might want to eliminate here. Good spirits I doubt would hurt a child. Ryan is at:

http://www.aetv.com/paranormal-state/

There's a place where you can email him your story.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:18 AM   #20
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hi debby ...

your daughter is very lucky to have you as her mom ... but then again ... she did pick you didn't she ...

you wrote she said the bird is more like an eagle ... so it is of a larger type i presume ...

i'm just curious ... what color is it mostly ... primarily its head ...

with love ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #21
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

My daughter hasn't been visited by the bird quite some time now, I think the last time is about six months ago. I really don't know why it just stopped. Mybe she doesn't remember it when she wakes up or she just told it to go away. I did explain to her that she is in control and if she does'nt want to go with it just tell it to leave. Most of the time she really enjoyed being with the bird.
At this moment she is into her "past life". Talks alot about it, you can take a look here
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18757
Thank you for all your replys
love debby
Old 01-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #22
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hi there,

What a worrisome thing you are dealing with my dear, but the best way forward is to keep your head and be relaxed with your daughter. The very first thing I thought of is this 'green bird' myth. Which prevades all sorts of cultures and I even heard the American Gnostic Templars refer to it in a huge way (for some reason their site won't open for me at the moment)

http://www.yeziditruth.org/the_peacock_angel

This will give you some information, of course with all things there is a duality, the green bird can also be referred to as the green dragon and take on a different feeling if you catch my drift. If your daughter is able to match the bird to a colour that would be helpful.

Its could always be the famous blue bird of happiness, don't think it hurts though. As the others all wisely said, tell her for certain that she can say NO I DONT LIKE THAT.

please let us know if she tells you anything more.
The bird is green and black. And is bigger than her.I never heard of the 'green bird' myth.Green is a color that she also mentions in her past life. She tells me she is from the green planet( take a look http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=18757).
What do mean that the green dragon can take on a differnet feeling?
Love debby
Old 01-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #23
Debby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post
hi debby ...

your daughter is very lucky to have you as her mom ... but then again ... she did pick you didn't she ...

you wrote she said the bird is more like an eagle ... so it is of a larger type i presume ...

i'm just curious ... what color is it mostly ... primarily its head ...

with love ...

Yes she picked me( I wonder why hahaha)

The bird was bigger than her and it was green and black

Love debby
Old 01-26-2010, 01:57 PM   #24
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Debby,

Yes I read the other posting first in fact but didn't know it was you who had posted that also. What I mean by a different feeling is that depending on how you look at the world an angel could be a wonderful emmissary of love or a destroyer. Do you follow? The same creature in different myths or culture is viewed slightly differently.

In the green bird myth for instance, St George is the green bird who slays the evil dragon and in another myth the green bird is the dragon. Do scroll down on that page I sent you to hear all the different religions take on it. Mainly a very positive creature of light but there are cases where it is a figure of fear.

I read you other posting because I had similar experiences myself as a child; I always wanted to go home and used to say requently that 'I didn't understand why we kept coming back to this place to do the same things over and over again'. My relations who were more interested in such things said I also said, 'why do all the rockets go up in space, why don't any of them go down, they are not finding anyone UP there but there are loads of things DOWN here'.

Anyway it intrigued me no end to hear of your daughters tales of the green planet.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:03 PM   #25
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hi debby ...

a few nights ago ... this is what i received ... and conveyance to tell you ...

indeed ... the bird is as big if not larger than your daughter ...
bit scraggly ... not at all perfect ...
pure ... whole and playful ...

the little girl ... was playing with it ... was lying upside down on her as she sat ... her fingers playing with its neck and head feathers ... giggling ... bite it did not ... didn't have that capability ...

girl and bird ... within a very large cage ... bars ...
the girl ... here to assist the bird ... to its freedom ...
the bird ... looks to her ... for her help ... the time has come for it to fly ...
fly to freedom ...

the small girl continues playing with it ... nurturing it ... i felt it as if i was her ... that oneness with the bird ...

the bird ... representative of humanity ... freedom for all ...

the girl ... as a crystalline herself ... can assist ... from both worlds ...
purpose ... so many like her are here now ...

to free the bird ... to free humanity ...

and yet ... there are always obstacles ... inserting theirselves ... in this world and others ... to keep the bird from its freedom ... to keep humanity caged ...

and my own speculation ... the marks stem from another ... obstacle ...

this is all i have at this end ... after which ... it was conveyed to me ... to tell you ...
and you ... to discern ... as we always should ... for ourselves ...

all in all ... it was a very profound experience to have witnessed ... felt ...
humbling and moving ...

freedom for all ...

blessings ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote