Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-18-2008, 08:50 PM   #351
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Alignment dear boy, alignment. Have you forgotten to look at your calendar.
20/12/1522 - The Knights of Rhodes surrender and resettle to become the Knights of Malta?

20/12/1951 - the 1st nuclear power plant that generates electricity

20/12/1988 - The United Nations Convention Against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances is signed in Vienna.

21/12/1968 - Apollo 8 launched

OR is it the real xmas - or YULE?

So many to choose from ... I'll say Yule however

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:35 PM   #352
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

I have done my homework. I never say anything I cannot back up. Just a little tit-bit is your signature which gives a link to Amazon.com.

there you sell or used to sell two VHS videos called "British Bases 2 - Part 1" and "British Bases 2 - Part 2" published in 1998.

You did publish a magazine called 'The Voice', in the 90s, which by some was deemed 'bizarre'. Check UFO Mystic website http://www.ufomystic.com/the-redfern...ing-the-voice/

I could go on about the contradictions in your interviews, but I really don't have the time. If the people look and examine each one they will discover the truth.

The truth is sublime, it is unique, there is only one.

Untruths come in all shapes and sizes.

It is not for me to say if you are telling the truth, nor will I say what I really think.

It's up to the people to do their homework and come to their own decisions.

Best regards,

Steve

P.S. as for slander and libel laws in the UK being tough, I know. That's why I take care before I speak.

Gottya again Stevie boy!! Those two commercial tapes were made by and sold by Miles Johnston, You stand corrected matey. Yes I put out in the 90's, NOTE NOT 80's as stated, THE VOICE magazine, which was supplied FREE OF CHARGE across the globe. Could not care less what people thought of it, most were glad to have their eyes opened to the secrecy, yes some, the ignorant ones, thought it was extreme, bizarre, whatever. Cannot please everyone. Please DO speak your mind, without hiding behind falsehoods and untruths. Yes please everyone check me out, my history within ufo circles alone goes back to 1968, verifiable, and look at all the cases i did in the 1970's and cases published in FSR magazine. I have never sold those tapes nor whatever mystical CDs you referede to, all these courtesey of Miles. CHECK THAT OUT.

THE WATCHER WATCHING VERY CLOSELY

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 12-18-2008 at 09:44 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:36 PM   #353
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Has anyone stopped to consider that the reason Sol left is because someone really did show up at his home pounding on his door at 6 am? And if that is the case.. and he is now gone... why?

Sol's good-bye thread explains why he left. He saw danger, he disclosed, he was threatened in real life and no longer feels safe to stay and share what he knows.

When you examine the other posts he made and who he was interacting with.. the picture is broadened. I'm informed that spooks only give one warning. Why is that? And what happens next if the warning is not heeded?

Figured that one out yet?
What is being implied here?

THE WATCHER
Old 12-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #354
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi THEWATCHER,

I would never ask a question that I didn't already know the answer to. I already did.

Best regards,

Steve

Let someone get the links for the several Dr Greer interviews where he states .............."We have a couple of people in the UK whom worked within facilities in the UK where these PLFs were made"............ NOTE the 'WE' as in Witness program. Myself and another individual. IF Dr Greer did not have us on board his program he would have referreed to us as something along the lines of............"We know of 2 individuals.."

Corrected you again Steve, keep up the **** stirring, its fun to see you making mistakes in front of everyone here

THE WATCHER
Old 12-19-2008, 02:45 AM   #355
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

To everyone in general, and to Watcher in particular: If I were in charge of the alien situation(thank God I'm not!)...and wanted to keep it secret...I would develop a vast team who would never exit the underground facilities. No one connected with the DUMB's would exit these facilities. No cattle mutilations or human abductions would occur. Crop circles would not occur, or be covered up more effectively. The genetics labs would be supplied by breeding conducted solely within the DUMB's. Anti-gravity vehicles(ours or theirs) would operate only out of select areas where no one could possibly see them or photograph them. If secrecy has been a goal, 'they' have failed miserably...assuming that at least 10% of what the whistleblowers tell us is true, and that at least 10% of the photographs and video are genuine.

I find the whole alien/ufo subject to be deeply disturbing. It seems to me that evil aliens have been running this planet for thousands of years, and that now circumstances are ripe for eliminating most of the human race, enslaving the rest...and claiming or re-claiming the whole earth as their sovern domain. It seems that they have duped the elites into thinking that they will be safe and happy in a world without the stupid peasants. The elites might be the slaves in an alien NWO.

I'm on a roll, and I need to stop...and find out why there's a black helicopter landing on my driveway.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:57 AM   #356
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Has anyone stopped to consider that the reason Sol left is because someone really did show up at his home pounding on his door at 6 am? And if that is the case.. and he is now gone... why?

Sol's good-bye thread explains why he left. He saw danger, he disclosed, he was threatened in real life and no longer feels safe to stay and share what he knows.

When you examine the other posts he made and who he was interacting with.. the picture is broadened. I'm informed that spooks only give one warning. Why is that? And what happens next if the warning is not heeded?

Figured that one out yet?
Hi Steve, in my experience nothing happens next. I recieved a letter a which was posted to my mothers house signed by some apparent top man at MI5. I rang the mobile number on the letter and the man at the end of the phone saaid he worked for a building firm and something to do with laying cables. He asked me what I was up to and that the phone number redirects to his mobile at the weekends and the boss man was not about. I said I didn't know te name so why would I receive a letter. The man said that maybe I was being offered a job.

For a few months I ignored the letter and never rang back. One day I went to Peasemore with James to see if anything strange would happen. We filmed a triangle craft and lost around 30 minutes of time. I made a video and uploaded it to youtube showing our trip to Peasemore. Shortly after doing that two helicopters appeared around me flying in a circle very slowly, one was yellow and one was blue, it was hard to tell whether they were sea kings or pumas. I remembered the letter and rang the number back straight away. The same man answered and asked how he could help me. I said I would like to speak with the man who had sent the letter. I was put on hold and a message sounded over the phone and said, "Thankyou for calling enquiries, if you have any information and no one is available then you can contact us (at so called address) or email to www.gov.mi5.co.uk. I put the phone down. I rang back and asked to speak to the man again and he asked me for a password. In capital letters in the letter were written the words, GOOD FIRM. The password was accepted but the man was not in. I was given his direct number and told to ring back monday.

This went on for a while and I never got to speak to the man who signed the letter. I was told to stop talking to people, by the man who answers the phone, about the things I know to be true. The man always asked me what the matter was and what he could do to help me. We even discussed MKULTRA.

A while later I questioned myself and thought that maybe this was all complete bull so I looked up the number at MI5's website and it was the same as the one in the letter. I rang it again and went through the same motions as before but this time the block told me I was a nutter and he didn't know what I was talking about, I told him his name and he still talked to me as if I was a nutter. I rang back and he answered the phone and said, "double 0 taxis", or something along that line. I told him he was working at MI5 and he asked me where I wanted to go and if I didn't want a taxi to stop wasting his time. I rang back and he asked me where I wanted to go, I asked him the address of the taxi firm and he said 156 Charring Cross road. Look it up and it's not there. Agin I was told I was a nutter and to stop wasting his time.

Got to go, it's all kicking off with the neighbours.
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:32 AM   #357
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Sorted, some people just never learn.

Anyway that's part of the story. The initials of the two men are RC and BT. I will share the rest of story but first I must ask anyone reading this that knows any information on these two men if you would be kind enough to share it, many thanks in advance, Gridkeeper.

space craft http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFUIYjI4uGk
watch in high quality
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:02 AM   #358
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
i'LL TRY AGAIN.

James what advice do you have for the events to come? You said heading for the hills is to divert us all to one place to capture us.

what shall we do when the shtf?

Do not be in a large town or city when marshal law hits. If the event over the olympic games happens I'll start storing food then. High altitude locations like Scotland and Wales will be safety zones.

Following information from my book
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
While staying in Scotland recently, I received the following information from the people I stayed with who are in the “Network.” A certain individual there was told to ring a special number and received the following recorded message. It basically stated that in the event of an unprecedented national emergency in the UK, it would be very unwise to flee from a major city, such as London, and head towards rural areas, such as Devon and Cornwall.

The reason being that plans are being formulated by Special Forces to herd masses of people into these areas during a time of panic - the reason being to trap the masses in these areas by sealing off the Tamar Bridge for SF sweep-up operations. The intelligence operative who recorded this message says the sweep-up operation will be the rounding up of huge numbers of civilians in martial law.
British Troops will refuse to carry out these orders but mind-controlled Spatsnaz and Wackenhut forces will not. If this happens, most of the British troops will be overseas, as the puppet masters will strategically place their military chess pieces in the correct locations. The Draco and Sirian Annunaki pull the ultimate strings here, and they hope to sit back and see us reduce our numbers drastically for a more compliant planetary takeover when their military forces return en-masse in 2012.
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 11:22 AM   #359
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I've just been accused of "not being very spiritual because I display bravado"

You can't do anything right in the whistleblowing game!
Old 12-20-2008, 11:31 AM   #360
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[BAccipiter_Phi contacted me. We've lost him from the thread as well. Shame, I liked Accipter, he was good at solving the many riddles here! [/B]
Old 12-20-2008, 11:39 AM   #361
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Sol Invictus;94305]I got the 6am knock.

I am out of here.[/QUOT

Sol has removed his diagrams from the forum. The ones of the rainbow and the eagle. Jacqui D just mentioned the codeword RAINBOW on her post before he put this up.

Isn't there a rainbow project connected to the phoenix/montuak project?

I'm sure Cathy O Brien mentions something about Ronald Reagan triggering her with a phrase like "Click your heels and go over the rainbow"

The ships that gridkeeper and Simon film pulse with rainbow colours as well
Old 12-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #362
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=James Casbolt;96671]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
I got the 6am knock.

I am out of here.[/QUOT]

Sol has removed his diagrams from the forum. The ones of the rainbow and the eagle. Jacqui D just mentioned the codeword RAINBOW on her post before he put this up.

Isn't there a rainbow project connected to the phoenix/montuak project?

I'm sure Cathy O Brien mentions something about Ronald Reagan triggering her with a phrase like "Click your heels and go over the rainbow"

The ships that gridkeeper and Simon film pulse with rainbow colours as well
James, I think I recall reading that Project Rainbow was connected with Montauk. Something also about 'time-walking', could explain the Horizontal and vertical rainbow patterns. Montauk Boys- Time-walkers?
With ARV procedures the mind walks into different futures doesn't it?
Maybe Sol was trying to see if you and Barry reacted to symbols connected to 'time walking'? When you didn't he assumed the worst?

Could also be why he received his 6am knock.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #363
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
What is being implied here?

THE WATCHER

THE WATCHER = Big Bad wolf

> Alien Ufos > On Topic Discussion Forums > UFOs and Aliens
Some very intersting posts by Bad wolf at the following links.. don't you think?

http://www.alien-ufos.com/Secret-Page-t14263.html&st=20

and

http://www.alien-ufos.com/Secret-Page-t14263.html&st=40
Old 12-20-2008, 11:00 PM   #364
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:

Some very intersting posts by Bad wolf at the following links.. don't you think?

and

Hmmm, kindly check all the BS posts made before my response, the abusive BS I tolerated by individuals there. I do not turn the other cheek, i slap back twice as hard!!

THE WATCHER
Old 12-20-2008, 11:05 PM   #365
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

and

COPY PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM SOL...............

Private Message from Sol Invictus...........

Hot damn dude.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU! you are the answer and I don't even think you know what you have said thats made me see the light.

I've been searching for a LONG time for that one piece to slot into the puzzle.

Thank you, thank you so much.

Hmmmm Hmmmm, certainly from someone whom received a knock on the door at 6am right?

THE WATCHER
Old 12-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #366
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

You think that PM is going to deter folks from figuring out what's what?

Who you are as a person comes across as Big Bad wolf quite clearly.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:59 PM   #367
Sol Invictus
Banned

NOTICE THE TIME: 05:51 AM.

At 05:51 AM I send you the message.

THEN.......

06:00 am I get the knock.

Heres the thing. I am operating on a monitored proxy, I am having logged all of my emails and messages onto a seperate hard drive, and have notified royal mail to hold all mail, there is no milkman, no early morning calls.

The Police will be notified and a log kept of any thing suspicous because it involves my families well being.

YOU do have the answer, and you DO NOT know it.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-21-2008 at 12:01 AM.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:26 AM   #368
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

NOTICE THE TIME: 05:51 AM.

At 05:51 AM I send you the message.

THEN.......

06:00 am I get the knock.

Heres the thing. I am operating on a monitored proxy, I am having logged all of my emails and messages onto a seperate hard drive, and have notified royal mail to hold all mail, there is no milkman, no early morning calls.

The Police will be notified and a log kept of any thing suspicous because it involves my families well being.

YOU do have the answer, and you DO NOT know it.
Oh dear - you just couldn't keep away - the attention was required - however - if the 'knock on the door' came - how come you are still here?
We were genuinely worried, now you seem to be jeopardising your family. Sol - we really don't need to know any more if it's going to cause problems for your family and yourself, so please disappear as you said and we will be thankful you will be safe at last. No more dramatics - just safety thanks
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #369
Sol Invictus
Banned

Thats harsh avid.

The truth, and the time line matter, alot.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:47 AM   #370
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thats harsh avid.

Sol, the pictures you posted previously, were they connected to "time" as in Project Rainbow, Montauk Timewalkers, (future) Cydonia?

All the Best
Ara
Old 12-21-2008, 12:53 AM   #371
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Carol are you a Moderator like Steve?

All the Best
Ara
Old 12-21-2008, 01:06 AM   #372
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Well Missy, if you are insinuating i had anything to do with his paranoid delusions you better state that clearly here in front of everyone. I too will keep logs. Ordinary joe public types (Sol) do not get as far as i'm aware, as someone posted, spook warnings. They would not waste time and effort. I too will keep local police phone number to hand.

Perhaps its time to bring the bosses, Bill and Kerry in on this fiasco

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 01:34 AM   #373
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Thats harsh avid.

Glad to see you back, Sol.

I hope you are able to stay.

We wish the good, good, and very good for you and yours.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #374
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

The fiasco here has been reported to Kerry and Bill, lets see what the bosses make of all this

THE WATCHER
Old 12-21-2008, 02:13 AM   #375
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This used to be the most harmonius thread in the forum.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote