Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
TechNoir

Default A Theory about the Timing of the Attack on Iran

I'm sure many of you out there are familiar with the theories that propose that the global elite are deliberatley fulfilling the end times prophecies contained in the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. The mark of the beast from Revelation in the form of an RFID chip required for all financial transactions is one example of how this might take shape.

Now I have a theory that George W. Bush might be poised to take up the role of the Antichrist and this theory is based on hebrew, pythagorean and babylonian numerology. I know what you must be thinking here - George Bush only has 4 more months left in office how could he possibly try to conquer the world? Allow me to explain.

Each letter in the hebrew alphabet corresponds to a number. If you take the corresponding hebrew letter to each english letter in Bush's name, convert it to the corresponding number, and then add it up, it adds up to 666.

Now the babylonians and Greeks each had a system of translating letters into numbers. If you use the babylonian and pythagorean (greek) systems and translate each letter of George Bush's name (George Walker Bush) into a number and then add each number together, you get 666.

As those familiar with the bible will tell you, 666 is the number of the antichrist.

Now how does this figure into the timing of the attack on Iran? If George Bush is supposed to become dictator of the world as the antichrist is supposed to in the book of revelation, then some significant event has to occur in order for Bush to remain in office. I believe that this significant event will be an Israeli attack on Iran (with the israelis being assisted by the Americans) with the result being that world oil supplies are significantly reduced as the Iranians blockade the strait of hormuz, where 40% of the world's oil supplies flow through. A fuel crisis coupled with a war with Iran would definatley be enough to postpone a transition to the next President and keep bush in office.

However, this theory is running out of time fast. Let's hope it dosen't prove to have any validity and Bush leaves office in January, like he's supposed to.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Theory about the Timing of the Attack on Iran

i do believe 666 was given emperor Nero and thats all....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #3
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechNoir View Post
I'm sure many of you out there are familiar with the theories that propose that the global elite are deliberatley fulfilling the end times prophecies contained in the Book of Revelation and the Book of Daniel. The mark of the beast from Revelation in the form of an RFID chip required for all financial transactions is one example of how this might take shape.

Now I have a theory that George W. Bush might be poised to take up the role of the Antichrist and this theory is based on hebrew, pythagorean and babylonian numerology. I know what you must be thinking here - George Bush only has 4 more months left in office how could he possibly try to conquer the world? Allow me to explain.

Each letter in the hebrew alphabet corresponds to a number. If you take the corresponding hebrew letter to each english letter in Bush's name, convert it to the corresponding number, and then add it up, it adds up to 666.

Now the babylonians and Greeks each had a system of translating letters into numbers. If you use the babylonian and pythagorean (greek) systems and translate each letter of George Bush's name (George Walker Bush) into a number and then add each number together, you get 666.

As those familiar with the bible will tell you, 666 is the number of the antichrist.

Now how does this figure into the timing of the attack on Iran? If George Bush is supposed to become dictator of the world as the antichrist is supposed to in the book of revelation, then some significant event has to occur in order for Bush to remain in office. I believe that this significant event will be an Israeli attack on Iran (with the israelis being assisted by the Americans) with the result being that world oil supplies are significantly reduced as the Iranians blockade the strait of hormuz, where 40% of the world's oil supplies flow through. A fuel crisis coupled with a war with Iran would definatley be enough to postpone a transition to the next President and keep bush in office.

However, this theory is running out of time fast. Let's hope it dosen't prove to have any validity and Bush leaves office in January, like he's supposed to.
Please explain this G.W.B and how his name adds up to 666 ? you need to do this here for this even to be considerd
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #4
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechNoir View Post

The replies asking for you to explain this are bang on.
If your right in three lanuages and Bush is the antichrist is he not a muppet? It could have been worse . This is good news.
Here's my prediction Tony Blair President of Europe and Bush President of the North American Alliance both back in power.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #5
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

I've a 666 birthmark on my right arm - in the elbow crease - and for a time I was worried. Hey, I'm a nice guy - have been for years and that's the way I wish to stay. I wrote to George Green's website and got some interested info. The number of the beast, in fact is 616 - this is what the reply from George's website said:

'Did you know The number 666 was originally 616 in the book of Revelation! Dr Holub wrote about it in his book The Gospel truth" copies are available in England through Gazelle Books.. I wouldnt worry about it, as reading the handbook and applying the laws is all that is important as the world unwind, the chaos increases.. geo'

I know in Hebrew the letter 6 = W - George W - www = 666 - but according to this book 'they' have it all wrong. Though if the powers-that-be believe this - we're in trouble...maybe...

Last edited by Mark; 09-21-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #6
TechNoir

Here's a link to a cached version of the original website, which I Could not find seeing as I viewed it a long time ago.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/115255.php
Old 09-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

That does indeed add up - they just might believe he is the antichrist - either way he's not good for this world...However, this might have been the plan of his father - or his rumoured Grandfather - Alister Crowley - his grandmother had an affair so I read somewhere and not an act of some devil daddy. Interesting.

Last edited by Mark; 09-21-2008 at 08:01 PM.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:08 PM   #8
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the antichrist would have to be someone everybody admired enough to want, and voluntarily give themself to, as leader.
I can't see GWB being raised to authority over the world, even if he declares martial law in the US, since everyone knows he's a joke, a puppet and a fool, so much that no one respects him anymore.

Just watch David Letterman's 'Great Moments in Presidential Speeches' on Youtube...
100thmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote