Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Default Love and Freedom

I would like to quote a passage that resonates with me. It may for you also...enjoy.

"
Love is what your consciousness is made of, and it exists beyond duality, hence is neither difficult nor easy. The absence of Love is nothing but fear. When you live in fear Love is not there and seems to be ‘difficult’.

The groups in power know this, and they have been generating fear in the human collective for thousands of years, through wars, diseases, chaos, collective panic, etc. And now they plan to use the so-called disclosure for their final stand. The groups in power will give you their version of disclosure; they will reveal the existence of extraterrestrial life in such way that many individuals of your collective will voluntarily give up their free-will to them. The groups in power (which are not your governments) knows that open/public contact from benevolent races is month away, so they are accelerating the agenda of disclosure to use it in their favor.

Do not be fooled once again. The groups leading the ‘official disclosure’ parade are the same groups who possess alien/advanced technologies for the last 60 years and kept this knowledge away from the public. They are the same groups who have made treaties with the draconian alliance, exchanging human life for silly military technology. They are the ones responsible for engineering viruses with the only purpose of stopping your collective evolution process, turning you into slaves. They are the ones who have built enough depleted-uranium weapons capable of destroying your planet 900 times.

These groups do not have your best interest in mind, and they will use disclosure as the final steppingstone in their attempt of global domination.
But they do not know that with all these negative agendas they have created a unique opportunity for you to be free, for you to break free of your present state of consciousness. After all you were born free, it is just that they have conditioned you to forget it. Freedom is the remembering process of being Yourself.

These negative groups are powerless in the presence of Love, and their agendas can be stopped instantly by the Love of the collective.

Remember, never try to be free ‘from’ them, this is another trick; the freedom ‘from’ something is not true freedom. Can you see it? The freedom ‘from’ something will not be freedom at all, because it is given to you. And if it is given to you, that freedom will contain the same vibrations that have conditioned you to forget your original freedom in first place. Your real freedom will come only from awareness and Love, and is the ultimate experience of life. There is nothing higher than that."

G
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Love and Freedom

Very well said Gareth...I agree that fear is the primary objective here, and we really have nothing to fear....we are much more powerful than that.

They are more afraid we will wake up collectively, and will take back our power

Blessings for that which you have shared here

Last edited by BROOK; 12-06-2009 at 10:12 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Garteh, I would sign this with both hands, thank you for sharing.
Please, tell us who is the author and were can we find the whole text?

Love&Respect
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Oliver and others...here is the link to the message. I think you will enjoy the site as I do:

http://www.welcomethelight.com/2009/12/emmanuel-moon-et-races-archangels-human-origins-love-life

G
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Great post Gareth

I said it on Oliver's thread and I will repeat it here :
Freedom is Heart.
Love will set you free for Love is who you are.
Love .. the soul foundation has no bounderies .
That 's how free we are .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:46 AM   #6
ubiquitousquintessence
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Freedom is the remembering process of being

Remember, never try to be free ‘from’ them, this is another trick; the freedom ‘from’ something is not true freedom. Can you see it? The freedom ‘from’ something will not be freedom at all, because it is given to you. And if it is given to you, that freedom will contain the same vibrations that have conditioned you to forget your original freedom in first place. Your real freedom will come only from awareness and Love, and is the ultimate experience of life. There is nothing higher than that."

MmmHmm. It seems to me that freedom "from" anything prevents real freedom...or perhaps I should say that it prevents the awareness of the naturally free state.
In desiring freedom "from" anything we are still seeing freedom as something conditional.
It is not...unless we choose to experience it as such.
It is not dependent upon any of the things we would seek to be free of...unless we choose to experience it as such.

Each of us has a unique personal idea of "freedom" which is directly related to our awareness, and how we relate to that awareness.
This personal idea of "freedom" is only that, though...an idea.
An idea is not a real thing.
Real freedom is not an idea/concept.
It is not something "desirable", which can be "attained".
It is a state of being.
Freedom is the natural, inherent state of being.
The "idea" of freedom prevents the experience of freedom.
Drop the idea of freedom, and see that you are free.
Drop trying to be, and see that you are.
ubiquitousquintessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:17 AM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

very true...freedom comes from within when we become more aware....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

free to be
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:51 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

All too often 'love' is defined in a passive and submissive manner...the opposite of 'freedom'. I have been defining 'love' as 'responsibility'...or my decision to make your problem...my problem. Namaste and Responsible Freedom is the truth which will set us free. Loving BIG BROTHER will not set us free.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:33 AM   #10
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for posting this...
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote