Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question something id like to share

so i just watched this video of bill deagle and i got to say im a little shocked

As some of u know im currently a memeber of the army national gaurd and we

recently conducted a big exercise with fema for a possible out break of a

pandemic in case something breaks out we are responsible for supplying mid

western illinois with vaccines.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #2
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: something id like to share

Thank You for sharing, Joe!

That interview is full of information that IS pertinent to everything that is now going on!

And as I have implied...this site as well as any other on the internet has its "plants"!
But that is why you get alot of negative regarding Dr. Deagle...and also many others are just now connecting to their own "within-ness" and misunderstand the Doctor's presentation of experiences that are quite unique because he simply decided to put his life on the line and connect to Spirit and Immortality and share ALL he has been through and experienced in the physical and spiritual worlds...knowing ridicule and bullets would fly. And these infiltrations and misunderstandings of his motives are OK...because it is what it is...but not for long...we are going turbo as far as changes from the loving influences coming onto Mother Earth in the form of inward-looking-spiritual energies that are changing everything exponentially from the heart of each individual.

Good people are going to do good things from the heart as never before...these people in the military and police and fema and other agencies that take orders(directly/indirectly) from the "powers that be" are going to come forward as never before and help change this paradigm to right-side up ethical unity and they are going to "stop" listening to and doing ANYTHING that does not ring true to their hearts...and that they would not allow done to themselves or their loved ones.

Last edited by eaglespirit; 10-28-2008 at 04:56 PM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
so i just watched this video of bill deagle and i got to say im a little shocked

As some of u know im currently a memeber of the army national gaurd and we

recently conducted a big exercise with fema for a possible out break of a

pandemic in case something breaks out we are responsible for supplying mid

western illinois with vaccines.
Hi -

Can you also tell us of all the other kinds of exercises you did / do ?
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:02 PM   #4
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Hi -

Can you also tell us of all the other kinds of exercises you did / do ?
Yes that would be nice to know if your able to tell us then please by all means tell us..
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:51 PM   #5
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: something id like to share

Hey thanks for asking no we really havent done nething else of that would

be of concern to you. Wen we train we just do convoys and prepare for

for deployment to afganistan/. The thing that was differnet about that

one excercise was the fact that we never were responsible for distrubtion

of vaccines that was femas job the fact that we are know responsible for

it too means the military is taking diff measures for a possible outbreak and it

came down from the top usually when we do traing are staff seargants are

responsible for organizing and prepaing us for it this was diff
Old 10-28-2008, 08:29 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Hey Joe don't let them vaccinate you
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:49 PM   #7
Whitewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post

people in the military and police and fema and other agencies that take orders(directly/indirectly) from the "powers that be" are going to come forward as never before and help change this paradigm to right-side up ethical unity and they are going to "stop" listening to and doing ANYTHING that does not ring true to their hearts.

All I can say about that is...I hope you're right. I've seen police do unfathomable things to their own people right here in the U.S. And if you know what took place at Kent State back in May of 1970, then that would also provide you with another clear example of how guardians of the state don't ever seem to have any inclination to rebel against their masters, at least not en masse. My presumption is, if civil war breaks out, it'll be The People vs. the military-police. But I hope that I'm wrong on that. Also keep in mind the possibility of being policed by "law-enforcement" from other countries once Martial Law is enforced.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

My question to Joe is, will you be working in the state that you are from? If not then you will be completely under the pentagon's/bush's plan..................correct?

I find it hard to believe all that is going on and I sure in hell will make someone shoot me before I get a shot.

I remember too well what happened at Kent State 5-4-70.....I think the world today will handle it a whole lot differently.

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-28-2008 at 09:59 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #9
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

hi joe. first off, i have nothing personal against you. all i can say is that if anybody tries to inject me with anything, be them a doctor, a member of the military, or anything else, you'd better be ready for one hell of a fight because i'm certainly not going to make it easy for you. and rest assured, i'm not the only one who feels that way. but realistically, i don't see this actually happening. the military has a lot of plans in place, most of which will never happen. but i hope you are educating your fellow soldiers so that if this does happen you can all stand strong together and refuse to carry out the orders you have been given. also, it's been said already but i'll say it again, whatever you do, don't let them vaccinate you
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:30 PM   #10
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

From what i understand,That is how THEY will get you to take the MARK(digital angel co's microchip).It's so small they can fit it into a syringe, then create some wacky panic over some pandemic like SARS.Remember SARS?That didn't turn into anything serious did it?Millions of doses of Tamilflu vaccine were being stockpiled for that.Don't believe the hype they are going to force feed you.Assume that all authority figures are full of shiiit and assume the exact opposite of what they tell you.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #11
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy Joe,

Thanks for the update.

I started a thread recently http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5874
about the national guard in coordination w/ or operating out of Jefferson Barracks here in StL, shutting down the JB park for some sort of unannounced drill. I wonder if this is related? (Oh yeah, the thread got kinda crazy at the end there, still not sure what was going on there.)

I realise it's a long shot, but did your superiors happen to mention any specific vaccines?
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 03:25 PM   #12
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: something id like to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Howdy Joe,

Thanks for the update.

I started a thread recently http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5874
about the national guard in coordination w/ or operating out of Jefferson Barracks here in StL, shutting down the JB park for some sort of unannounced drill. I wonder if this is related? (Oh yeah, the thread got kinda crazy at the end there, still not sure what was going on there.)

I realise it's a long shot, but did your superiors happen to mention any specific vaccines?

Hey i read that article on your thread it pretty interesting umm im not sure

why they shut down the park the national gaurd trains all the time so i

wouldnt be alarmed about nething if u call the unit stationed up there im

sure theyed let u know wat training was conducted that day if it was done

in public it wouldnt be classified. and to that guy from normal illinois u need

to realize the netional gaurd isnt eveil like u think were everyday people who

have families too and care for other people we wouldnt do wat we think is

wrong
Old 10-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #13
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

I got to like the end of part two of the interview on youtube, and then i just couldn't take anymore of him. I got the feeling he's lying about most of his information.
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #14
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

might want to check out his Granada Forum Speech too if you like this guy

he can be an alarmist sometimes and seems to think some of his stuff is absolutely without question destined to happen

who knows but he does seem to cover all the bases as far as worse case scenarios so it is worth the viewing

I don't necessarily advocate everything he believes but I still recommend his info as a need to know
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #15
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
and to that guy from normal illinois u need

to realize the netional gaurd isnt eveil like u think were everyday people who

have families too and care for other people we wouldnt do wat we think is

wrong
i think you misunderstood me. i have nothing against anybody in the national guard, navy, army, or w/e (and when i said 'you' i didn't mean 'you' specifically, i was speaking in general terms). i was just pointing out that if these plans do pan out, which is possible but not plausible, i want to know you've done everything you can to make sure you and your friends do w/e you can to change the situation for the better. after all, i know a lot of police officers who would say they have families, loved ones, friends, etc. and that certainly hasn't stopped the barrage of youtube videos of police brutality.

again, i'm not saying i'm worried about something like this happening, but the plans are in place

Last edited by goody8504; 10-29-2008 at 05:45 PM.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #16
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

didn't bill get to a part where he said something like he was approached by the head guy of the council of 13 and the most evil and powerful man on earth and ceo of earth inc....
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #17
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: something id like to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
i think you misunderstood me. i have nothing against anybody in the national guard, navy, army, or w/e (and when i said 'you' i didn't mean 'you' specifically, i was speaking in general terms). i was just pointing out that if these plans do pan out, which is possible but not plausible, i want to know you've done everything you can to make sure you and your friends do w/e you can to change the situation for the better. after all, i know a lot of police officers who would say they have families, loved ones, friends, etc. and that certainly hasn't stopped the barrage of youtube videos of police brutality.

again, i'm not saying i'm worried about something like this happening, but the plans are in place
hey ok yea u have a good point i just get fustrated when people think

evrybody in the army is bad not saying u do but allot of people have that

steroetype that is why i get defensive but yeah u ur a student thats cool

i am too i m glad more people are age r waking up to things i told my freind

the other night some of the **** i knew and he it blew his mind lol but neways

stay up
Old 10-29-2008, 06:34 PM   #18
David
Avalon Senior Member

Joe, I have never been in the military and don't know any that are on this site. I am hoping to get your opinion on something if you don't mind.

If martial law were to be declared on U.S. soil, how would you perceive moral in the military during this declaration? Also, use of deadly force has it's place when in danger but would it be used if civilians resisted if they were to be rounded up into camps? Would our military actually comply with orders to shoot civilians if they ran and would there be massive desertions?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #19
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: something id like to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Joe, I have never been in the military and don't know any that are on this site. I am hoping to get your opinion on something if you don't mind.

If martial law were to be declared on U.S. soil, how would you perceive moral in the military during this declaration? Also, use of deadly force has it's place when in danger but would it be used if civilians resisted if they were to be rounded up into camps? Would our military actually comply with orders to shoot civilians if they ran and would there be massive desertions?
hey thanks for your question ok the thing is with the military the regular
army is not allowed as far as i know allowed to engage american citizens and
shoot them they may be allowed to do certain types of policing but as far as
i know it is very limited. ok know the army national gaurd is part of the army but a diff branch of the army. We are technically considered citizen soldiers because we are not full time army so we do are day to day activies like your avg citizen as well as soldiers because we train once a month like the army so we are allowed by the constituion to shoot civilians but only if fired upon first know about civilians being rounded up in camps i dont see that happening because if it did people would catch on real quick to wats happening look we may be trained to follow orders but we still know wats right and wrong and we do have morals i couldnt tell u one soldier i know who would shoot someone just because they were told too knowing that person did nothing wrong know if there was a major movement lets say citizen militia was built honestly i think if we by then knew wat was going on wede probly either refuse orders to shoot or simply desert hard to say
Old 10-29-2008, 07:19 PM   #20
David
Avalon Senior Member

Joe,

Thank you for your response. I never really thought this kind of question until now.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:03 PM   #21
Dunadurium

Quote:
if there was a major movement lets say citizen militia was built honestly i think if we by then knew wat was going on wede probly either refuse orders to shoot or simply desert hard to say
hey Joe, your in a hard position there with whats about to go down in the us. It would suck to find all this out when your in the military already.
And yes, there are militias forming all over the us:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfc1qTfVkBQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Y2f...eature=related
There was even a fox clip with jesse ventura saying hed rather live free or die. Maybe they are trying to start an uprising to bring in martial law completely. But i think the militia can be affective as long as they have a proper strategy like taking down key targets to dismantle the powers' the be pyramid of power. If we could get honest people into key positions, we could change the whole system. Especially if we could then reform the education system and wake people up from their slumber and show them whats been hidden.

Anyway joe im wishin you all the light to guide your way.

Peace
Old 10-29-2008, 10:52 PM   #22
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

There are many veterans, such as Jesse Ventura, who take their oaths seriously - to protect the CONSTITUTION (not the politicians) of the United States from enemies without AND within the country. My husband is a vet, former special forces, my son is a vet, former 82nd airborne. They would never put up with Congress or the President declaring martial law. They wouldn't have obeyed orders to put citizens into "camps" if they knew it was wrong. They are not ALLOWED to obey illegal or unconstitutional orders.

Our well trained veterans far outnumber the active military and would not stand by and allow the active military to abuse citizens on a large scale, and I don't think many of them would obey those orders anyway.

It amazes me that some people think soldiers are unthinking automatons who will blindly follow orders. That's just not so. There is the same ratio of ignorant people and smart people in the military as there are in civilian life. They are our children, our husbands, our fathers, and nowadays our daughters, wives and mothers.

In fact most of the Officers would not follow illegal orders if those orders violated the constitution. There might even be some kind of a military coup to oust the President and congress if they pushed it too far. In fact there are well developed plans in place if something like this happens, but that's not a well known fact. Certain very well trained veterans and active duty soldiers have sworn an oath to be on call in case such an emergency arises.

You should be aware that the vast majority of the military probably dislike politicians or certainly have little respect for them. Many soldiers are smart enough to realize that almost all wars are political and whether we win or lose has little to do with how good our soldiers are. It has more to do with how much money and power can certain rich interests gain before deciding to pull out, and often the plan was to lose all along, like Vietnam for example. Politicians rarely, if ever, have the interests of the soldiers in mind when playing their political power and money games.

There are a very few politicians who seem to have some ethics, but you must conclude that any politician who has made it to the congress has more than likely compromised his ethics, if he had any to begin with. You don't get into the congress unless you pander to special interests. If you got lucky and made it without compromising your ethics (much), the pressure from your party will guarantee that they will soon be compromised, or you'll be a one term congressperson with no power or influence while you are in congress (including the senate).

Nancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunadurium View Post
hey Joe, your in a hard position there with whats about to go down in the us. It would suck to find all this out when your in the military already.
And yes, there are militias forming all over the us:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfc1qTfVkBQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Y2f...eature=related
There was even a fox clip with jesse ventura saying hed rather live free or die. Maybe they are trying to start an uprising to bring in martial law completely. But i think the militia can be affective as long as they have a proper strategy like taking down key targets to dismantle the powers' the be pyramid of power. If we could get honest people into key positions, we could change the whole system. Especially if we could then reform the education system and wake people up from their slumber and show them whats been hidden.

Anyway joe im wishin you all the light to guide your way.

Peace

Last edited by NancyV; 10-29-2008 at 10:58 PM.
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:46 PM   #23
Roofie
Avalon Senior Member

I can safely say that this pandemic issue should be of major concern to all of us on a global scale.

I currently work for one of the largest companies in the known world, in the top 5 in fact. Recently we were all required to attend a 4 hour meeting regarding preperations for a pandemic. Their case of point was a bird flu outbreak. During this meeting we were told that in the event of a pandemic, the company was required by law, to detain and isolate any persons who attended work showing symptoms. We were also told that once you entered the premises that you would be held and turned over to the authority in charge during this time, ie not allowed to leave...

This to me is a very scary prospect if a workplace can detain you for being sick. Makes me think about changing jobs.
Roofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
On May 4, 1970 the Ohio National Guard opened fire into a busy college campus during a school day. A total of 67 shots were fired in 13 seconds. Four students: (L to R) Allison Krause, William Schroeder, Jeffrey Miller, and Sandra Scheuer were killed. Nine students were wounded.
http://www.may4.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

It happened back then

Last edited by Swanny; 10-30-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:36 AM   #25
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

I am even concerned about Flu shots. I won't take them.

For years at the large office I worked at, the community promoted everyone taking them, I refused. Then I watched, over the subsequent 2-3 weeks, people getting sick with colds and bronchial problems. I never got those illnesses. Of course, the majority who was taking the shots were saying they thought they were lucky they weren't getting really sick with the flu. One day, I confided to another employee as to why I didn't take them, and he confided back that he too refused to take them for exactly the same reason, and he said he didn't get sick either, not even with the colds going around.
I can't figure it out, the flu vacinees are only suppose to be effective against only one or two viruses, the ones "they" expect to be circulating the coming season. However, there are thousands of varieties of flu viruses...so how do they know which ones are "coming"? I couldn't make logical sense of this.

Anyone else have these experiences?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote