Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

Default Big problem for Cameloties!!! Gordon Novel and Phil Schneider.

Big problem for Cameloties!!! Gordon Novel and Phil Schneider.

One of the very best interviews Bill&Kerry had was with Gordon Novel.
http://projectcamelot.org/gordon_novel.html

As far as I was concerned, he was 100% trust worthy.

Until I started thinking....
Phil Schneider is also 100% trust worthy....actually 200%.
Phil said that he participated at Dulce.
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/schneider.html
He was assassinated for that.

Gordon said that he was there and checked every square inch
and there is no underground base at Dulce.

One of them is lying, and it is not Phil.

OHHHH, Gordon also said that all the CIA guys
are wonderful people; All of them!....WHAT?
OHHHH, Gordon also talked about 'global warming' as if it is real!!!

OK, Cameloties,
is it about time the re-interview Gordon Novel and really grill him?

Also, we Jews control every section of western society....while Gordon is sending us Comeloties on a 'wild goose chase' for imaginary Nazis controlling America....
Is Gordon being financed by the Zionists?
I found few more 'problems' with the Gordon Novel interview, but I will stop here.

Respectfully,
Tokyo Rose

PS;
I make an efforts to introduce at least one NEW person a week to project Camelot. Sometimes i get as much as 5 or 6 new people a week.
Please make an effort to introduce at least one person a week to our website.
TOKYO ROSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Big problem for Cameloties!!! Gordon Novel and Phil Schneider.

I agree with you tokyo rose. The part about the CIA did not go down well with me at all. Phils lectures seems to be very genuine and sincere to me. Hats of to Phil and rest in peace.

Although I dont think it is a big problem for "Cameloties" or Camelot as it is stated many times that some interviews will contradict others and discernment is needed to find the truth or the bigger picture.

Namaste, Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi TOKYO ROSE,

Interesting post. The easiest way of finding out about Novel or Schneider is for someone to go and confirm the Dulce base and if it exists.

As the Camelot site has the disclaimer posted about not being responsible for what interviewees say, I also find myself thinking in a similar way as you do about 'grilling' the people who claim to 'know'. Once the Camelot team tried to do this with Steven Greer.

There is a program on BBC World called 'Hard Talk' which I really enjoy with Stephen Sakur, who intelligently places the interviewee under pressure and isn't afraid to ask tough questions which put the guest under pressure. I'm sure that if Camelot used this tack, many so called 'whistleblowers' would refuse to be interviewed by them, which forme would be better as it would seperate the wheat from the chaff.

It appears that there are many so called 'experts' who I reckon are just repeaters and not whistleblowers as such who are trying to cash in. We need to get rid of these people as they are not helping the truth movement.

Give me ten minutes with them, I'm synical, I'll find out if they're telling the truth!

Best regards,

Steve

(It seems that everybody named in this post are called Steve!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOKYO ROSE View Post
Big problem for Cameloties!!! Gordon Novel and Phil Schneider.

OK, Cameloties,

Also, we Jews control every section of western society....while Gordon is sending us Comeloties on a 'wild goose chase' for imaginary Nazis controlling America....
I found few more 'problems' with the Gordon Novel interview, but I will stop here.

Respectfully,
Tokyo Rose

PS;
I make an efforts to introduce at least one NEW person a week to project Camelot. Sometimes i get as much as 5 or 6 new people a week.
Please make an effort to introduce at least one person a week to our website.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #4
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Their both telling the truth. Phil really was at dulce, and Gordon really did look for dulce and couldn't find anything.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:08 PM   #5
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

There was that other FRINGE series...sorry forgot the name...Had the A team feel with groups from enigineering UFOology...anyways they went to Dulce and concluded the surrounding area could indeed hold a large underground base.

They brought geologist in and the local Indian population knew things they would absolutely not share....smells like a UB to me...
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Their both telling the truth. Phil really was at dulce, and Gordon really did look for dulce and couldn't find anything.
i second this comment
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #7
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Exactly, just because two people contradict each other doesn't necessarily mean one of them is lying.

Though I haven't seen the Novel interview yet, he does sound a bit suspect.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #8
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Tokyo Rose

Camelot is not a court room.

B&K listen to volunteers' accounts with no prejudice..it's up to you to use your discernment ...

They don't get paid for what they're doing - for the most part they are self funded ..how would you then expect them to have 5-6 interviewees per week taking into account all the traveling involved..you may have misunderstood Camelot's mission..

best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #9
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Majorion
Quote:
Though I haven't seen the Novel interview yet, he does sound a bit suspect.
It's a great interview, have a listen..Whatever he thinks about the CIA is a matter of his own experience - and that's exactly how he puts it - he has a really GREAT and NOBLE mission on his mind which is a release of FREE ENERGY patent - WOULDN'T THAT CHANGE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING IN AN INSTANT!

I wish him the very best of luck!

p.s. you can't judge people on the basis of their opinions..it's what they do that matters..in my estimation he has a great opinion on free energy issue..whether he thinks good or bad about CIA is of no relevance..

best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #10
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:51 AM   #11
TOKYO ROSE
Access Denied

video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2860678943465#

Phil Schneider - May 1995 Lecture
1:44:21 - 3 years ago
Phil Schneider was a geologist, structural engineer, and underground tunneling expert who participated in the construction of many deep underground cities and bases in North America and abroad for the government. In May of 1995, suffering from terminal cancer, he began giving talks in Las Vegas describing in detail the underground cities, the government's secret deal with negative aliens, high alien technology being employed by the government-including "corbamite" (element 140), mining on the moon, FEMA and martial law, the coming New World Order takeover, the Alien/ NWO genocide agenda to reduce the earth's population by 85% before 2029, and a host of other stunning revelations. Phil Schneider was an extraordinarily brave man who knew that he was going to be killed because of the information he was revealing to the American public.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:57 AM   #12
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

I agree, just because there is one telling one side of the story does not mean that the story is totally wrong. It just means that evidence may be well hidden, even from open eyes. I also must state that spies may have problems dictecting stuff because the same goverment or inter-agency insider may have constructed the base with knowledge of CIA opertive traning (both with and outside the manual.) Further, both, one or the other may be a disinfo agent to discount the other. Such as much the origin of what their intentions are are a mystery as to date.

Overall, they might as well be telling their version of the truth. A point-of-view, so to speak.
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #13
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=TOKYO ROSE;226677]Big problem for Cameloties!!! Gordon Novel and Phil Schneider.

OK, Cameloties,

You are on the right track comparing the information from different sources on a particular subject . It does not stop there .There are some so called whistle blowers who seem to be "sorry " for O' Banana and the CIA ....
I believe that William Cooper and Schneider are the greatest heroes of the 20th centuries .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #14
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi TOKYO ROSE,

Interesting post. The easiest way of finding out about Novel or Schneider is for someone to go and confirm the Dulce base and if it exists.

As the Camelot site has the disclaimer posted about not being responsible for what interviewees say, I also find myself thinking in a similar way as you do about 'grilling' the people who claim to 'know'. Once the Camelot team tried to do this with Steven Greer.

There is a program on BBC World called 'Hard Talk' which I really enjoy with Stephen Sakur, who intelligently places the interviewee under pressure and isn't afraid to ask tough questions which put the guest under pressure. I'm sure that if Camelot used this tack, many so called 'whistleblowers' would refuse to be interviewed by them, which forme would be better as it would seperate the wheat from the chaff.

It appears that there are many so called 'experts' who I reckon are just repeaters and not whistleblowers as such who are trying to cash in. We need to get rid of these people as they are not helping the truth movement.

Give me ten minutes with them, I'm synical, I'll find out if they're telling the truth!

Best regards,

Steve

(It seems that everybody named in this post are called Steve!!)
I don't think the technique used on Hard Talk would necessarily sort out the wheat from the chaff, it would just favour those who do better in that style of interview. Many people might indeed not want to be interviewed in that style, especially those who have been through trauma and may not want to put themselves through that to prove themselves, being pressurized and the validity questioned of things they know they have been through. Yes of course these people will be questioned and will come under pressure if trying to speak out, but B&K aren't judge/jury/executioner so to speak, the people they're interviewing aren't being interrogated. Tough questions need to be asked, but they can't push someone in a corner unless they know they're deceptive at least.

It's akin to examination techniques, some work for some, not for others and don't necessarily prove intelligence or aptitude for everyone taking them. Perhaps B&K need to be able to adapt their interview style during interviews as to how they think will get the most information.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #15
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm Something feels odd about this thread
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:44 AM   #16
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm....

is it cameloties? as in camel-o-tees? hahaha

yeah something about this post does feel weird doesn't it?
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #17
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Tokyo Rose, please let's not think in numbers, attaching people to Camelot?
Project Camelot is a gathering of whistleblowers, each with his or her specific tune, like yours and mine. It's not a courtroom!
Cheerio, Marian.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Triskelion van Jen Delyth.jpg (10.2 KB, 1 views)
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote