Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default A guide to channeling that really works... 100% guarantee.. really! (NB: TIA joke!)

Ok.. first you have to clear your mind.. lift your vibrations ... and just make stuff up... and you are good to go. With any luck very few will be able to tell that you haven't got a clue of what the hell you are talking about as long as you stick to this generic channeling template which I am about to give you. You'll be getting yourself an audience in no time... Here we go...

Change slightly your voice .. deeper and slower... (If it is a video.. otherwise make sure to use some real cool and lovable pictures that you find on the internet .. see operation terra for inspiration)

Part 1 - Introduce the topic

We are using this opportunity to bring this very important message to all that will listen as time is growing short - Of course its important, its about the survival of the entire human race after all, you can even insert some bible quotes here for added effect to suck in some religious people.. but not too much lest you be branded religious yourself . The time should always be short.. but not too short .. 1-2 years is a safe distance .. but never ever specify until much later when you really have to give out at least something.

Part 2 - Identify your source

I am an energy being that has been involved with the affairs of this planet since the times of Egypt - Now in the old days you could put some fancy title like Master Archangel Demigod of the Seven Heavens and Astral Dimensions - Megatron the Ultimate Captian and General of the 8th Angel Brigade ... but ... nowadays most people have figured out that any channeled information from such uber high super ascended beings is utter ... **** ... so just stick with the template that works for now. A relatively low level being with high connections to Egypt or depending on what is your target audience you can choose connections to India. The real sources always seem to come from these linages so it will make yours seem much more credible. Avoid Atlantis/Lemuria/Pleiades/Lyra in your beginnings.. its way overused and will raise some red flags for experienced readers... as there has been a channeled flood of material on these topics. You can use them in your later 'sessions' where your source can call upon its teachers .. and then you bring them in. Great technique adding credibility and setting the scene.

Part 3 - Throw in some stargates, initiations and portal activations on some cool dates

It brings me much joy and love to announce that there will be a great stargate activation that will lift the vibrations of the earth and bring forward even further its initiation in 4D. This is to speed up your own ascension as we move forward in time. This will be on the 11/01/2010 using the master portal of 11:11 multiplied by the factor of the 2nd millenium dimensional vibraion - So far so good.. this is starting to shape up like some really cool pro-channeling.

Part 4 - Relief and sympathy segment

You should know that you are all very special and loved by all of us here in the higher dimensions and we look forward with joy to the day when we are finally able to be together, once earth ascends into the 4th dimension. Those that no longer occupy physical bodies are helping you daily to go by and sending you an endless stream of unconditional love and light. The struggle you find daily in your life is only the clearing and healing of the old negative patterns that have to be purified so the lovingly higher vibrations can set in and become a part of your daily life - Just use your imagination and make some 'feel good' stuff.. throw in some love, light and vibrations in there so it can sound a little bit technical.. however don't forget to tell everyone they are special.. that is the mandatory part.

Part 5 - 80% of people will believe you more if you give them statistics.. So lets get specific .. and unverifiable of course

Apart from our endless stream of unconditional love and light we are also here to watch over you in the physical domains as well. Our light ships for now have to stay cloaked but make no mistake that they are all around you and the time grows short when we will be able to openly invite you aboard them. At this time there are 9 Mother ships bellonging to the faction which I represent, which is the high Arcturian council of 7. Aboard these 9 mother ships there are 78 different civilizations which have come to the aid of humanity at these challenging times. This number has steadily increased for the last 200 years and will be increasing with each passing month as we move forward. You may have seen our presence with the [event that happened last week] where our ships were caught on camera. ... The same rule again, just throw in some numbers here and there so it seems that you are getting some real cool info. The [event last month] is something you can just take off the internet and use freely. Nowadays there seems to be something mysterious in the sky/an earthquake/tsunami every week.. so make use of it.

Part 6 - Prediction time (Channeling without making predictions is like eating a meatless stake.. there is just no flavor .. at all)

Apart from the [event that happened last week] we are increasingly working to balance the influx of energy that will be entering your domain of existence in the next 5 weeks. As this influx of energy enters you will be feeling more and more heavy, time will seem like it is running faster and this will also result with physical manifestations in your daily lives. We can't share any specifics unfortunately because this may thwart our balancing efforts by the dark forces. We can however tell you that there will be natural disasters caused by the elements. There will also be great chages in the economic system which is responding much alike your own purifying of the old so the new can set in. After this wave has passed, there will be other waves of increasingly positive energy, which you can see to lift your vibrations and move closer towards your ascension. This will coincide with the master stargate opening of the 10/01/2010. Even those less sensitive amongst you will feel the sudden influx of love, light and positive vibrations. - You should know the drill by now. Just make stuff up... never get specific about anything, keep it vague enough so you can work on the imagination of your audience.. they will fill up the generic terms with their own specific events. Throwing the illuminati or the NWO here and there helps greatly.. maybe throw some politicians in the mix as well. Obama works fine either you present him positively or as the devil.. it gets people talking.

Part 7 - The ascension party - Always finish with a positive bang

The time of your existence in 3D is coming very very close to its end and very soon we shall be together rejoicing in the infinite creation and wisdom of the creator. We look forward to the day when we will be openly walking amongst you, enjoying the diversity of this precious jewel in the cosmos which is your planet Gaia. There are truly only very few places like it in the universe. Once you are among us you will have a greater understanding and wisdom and you will be able to see much clearly about the state of your daily troubles that you experience so strongly now. We leave you now with the thoughts that you are deeply loved and cared for and that the time is short when you will be coming home. Namaste! - Generally just make variations on the topic of the 'after party'.. the after heaven and all the good things that are always just around the corner. Finish up with Namaste or Adonai or some other cool ancient word to add credibility and neatness to your material.

Disclaimer: The channeling above has been completely made up (no kidding lol) and I didn't really write it so you can have ideas on how to cheat people. I wrote this for one reason only .. cause I grow sick of the hordes of channelers that seem to be flooding the internet like never before. Sucking people in with cheap 'love and light' prose while at the same time giving ZERO useful or verifiable information. They even try to lure you in for an individual 1 on 1 session for 100+ dollars.. dear lord.

TheChosen's rule no.1
for valid channeled information: Prediction of the future in specific terms. Show me one channel that predicted the spiral in Norway and I'll tell you they have some real power speaking through them. I mean if I can have often visions of the future in my own limited astral travels from this very limited DNA body I happen to embody in this lifetime .. a TRUE 4th density (never mind 5th or 6th) being would tell you what you had for dinner 2000 years ago as well as list you the major events of the next 4 weeks. Just ask Drunvalo Melchizedek and how his sources used to predict his next day in specifics (the closer the timeline the more clear the prediction).

Even a lowly lost spirit of the astral layers would give you specific information on your future or other people's past/present that will blow your mind off. To tell you the truth.. one of the most quality channeling I've encountered from psychics here and there makes no sense whatsoever when you hear it.. bits and pieces here and there. The rule of the thumb is that if its well written and composed with minimum specific information than the channel is adding a lot of stuff up... Very very very few exceptions exist (the notable Law of One and perhaps Seth Speaks.. the first book). True channeling is usually packed with info... Just imagine.. if you had limited time to give instructions to someone. You wouldn't waste it with loads of 'good feel' talk .. but you'd tell them immediately about the 5 feet hole just around the corner that they are about to walk right into.

There is no rule no.2. You are either dealing with beings above time and space or you are just off delusioning yourself that you are doing real channeling filled with love and light cause you went to a 'Learn how to channel in 8 hours' course.. Diploma and Certificate included in the price!.. Done by some master Reiki initiator who has been initiated directly by the San Zen Siro the great Reiki master himself in the himalayas lol... give me a break .. no wonder up till recently people used to make fun of people in these fields.
And no .. getting rough information on other people through telepathic means doesn't mean you are channeling.. only using your own innate telepathic abilities to receive that info..

In all the years (12+ now) in all the stuff I"ve read (believe you me .. its a LOT of stuff) there are only very few quality channels I've seen. Unfortunately there are ZERO operating right now on the internet that could give us some updated information. The best thing I've seen are psychics who use their own vision of future events.. which is better than nothing. I personaly know 2-3 people who can channel VERY high quality information.. but they don't share most of it to anyone.. why would they.. its dangerous if you are really able to channel.. lots of folks watching closely such abilities.. and black helicopters hovering around when activating said channeling is a sure sign you are doing it right LOL.

I do believe most self proclaimed channelers are very honest and good hearted people who believe that they are really channeling... there are only few making stuff up .. cause it simply doesn't pay off , much to the contrary to the popular belief that you can get rich from making stuff like this up.

Note I didn't discuss your own intuitive abilities, your own visions, astral travel, techniques etc etc.. the goal was to focus only on channeling .. I.E giving off information in the name of other beings.

Someone really didn't want me writing this stuff on the board. First I almost accidentaly deleted the whole thing while I was in the middle... then the electricity goes off (lucky thing I am on a notebook). This has not happened in the last 20 days that i've been at the place I am at right now lol

Last edited by TheChosen; 12-15-2009 at 07:39 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A guide to channeling that really works... 100% gurantee.. really!

cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A guide to channeling that really works... 100% gurantee.. really!

Oh man! I knew I was doing it wrong.

That is as funny as they come. Cheers.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A guide to channeling that really works... 100% guarantee.. really!

I can recommend these guys products: CDs, Books etc for channelling, contacting your higher self/spirit guides etc...

http://www.orindaben.com/catalog/section/channeling/

and

http://www.orindaben.com/pages/custo...faqchanneling/

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #5
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

i presume channeling in the new age t'interweb sense is the same as "mediumship", again of the victorian sense of "spiritualism". Its funny how history repeats itself when you don't learn from it.

There was a real rash of mediumship in Victorian times, so much so that it ****** of the gypsies who had been plying a trade in it for hundreds of years. Soon there was a rash of books on the subject and every Tom, Dick and Harry started to hear Venusians, Atlanteans and Cleopatra. There truely was some intrigueing and poor imagination at work and what once lay in the realms of the professionals eg. traditional soothsayer or speaking in tongues village fool(i mean this in the wise sense) was now the plaything or Parker Brothers parlour game for everyone for now.

There are some better tried and tested ways of contacting disencarnate entites or "aliens" and or visit dimensional realms, you just have to read the right books and do the right things and study the right maps. Unfortunately no one can teach taste or common sense when it comes to personal choice, it is something you have to (un)learn for yourself. Either way in this age of intenational recession its good to know that people will still spend money on Cat tarot, crystal gazing, dream catching, build up your muscles in a week schemes and support someone who saw sense not to hold down a boring wage slave job for a living.
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:19 AM   #6
Soulcrafter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
I can recommend these guys products: CDs, Books etc for channelling, contacting your higher self/spirit guides etc...

http://www.orindaben.com/catalog/section/channeling/

and

http://www.orindaben.com/pages/custo...faqchanneling/

Cheers
You didn't get it did you OMG
Have you actually read the post?

Channelers are taking the **** out of people wakey wakey.
Greetings from home...

Last edited by Soulcrafter; 01-06-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Soulcrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Haha excellent
I give channellers as much time as I give the GFL, they are just people with very active imaginations

GFL/channellers
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:46 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Hey Chosen. I'm afraid you've chosen to not really know what you are talking about.

You've listed your own opinions about what you "think" real channeling would provide or entail. I don't care if you've read about it for a thousand years. If you haven't done it, you are opining. What's that often said about opinions? like other things, everybody has one.

The only incredible thing about this thread is that somebody stickied it. Let it die on it's own lack of merit, please?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #9
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Oh boy,.

Where are the crystal balls today?

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:50 PM   #10
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

MyPlanet2: Thanks for the enlightening and awareness expanding post. My chakras are already starting to vibrate into a 6th dimensional vortex
Old 01-07-2010, 12:12 AM   #11
Myplanet2
In The Mists

making channeling look ludicrous is a disservice. There is fairly accurate channeling available and it's not hard to find. Instead of discounting it all with one stroke, it might be more usefull people to choose for themselves and use their own discernment, rather than to start with the attitude it's all ridiculous.

Channeled messages have been a great source of information for me, and my own channeling, which I don't share or publish, has also been a tremendous help.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:42 AM   #12
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A guide to channeling that really works... 100% guarantee.. really! (NB: TIA joke

Obviously you haven't read the post.. as it does not discount all of the channeling material available on the internet. I even gave examples of channeling I believe is valid.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #13
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: A guide to channeling that really works... 100% guarantee.. really! (NB: TIA joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Obviously you haven't read the post.. as it does not discount all of the channeling material available on the internet. I even gave examples of channeling I believe is valid.
Oh. So that's what you meant by "Unfortunately there are ZERO operating right now on the internet that could give us some updated information." ?
Old 01-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #14
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

keyword being 'right now'.. and 'operating on the internet'. Personally I know 2-3 high quality channels that don't publish their information (which was also stated in my original post which you should read in FULL before copy/pasting only snippets that suit your argument)

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-07-2010 at 09:01 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #15
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

It is very good timing to remind certain readers and posters about using one's discernment and how to spot authentic channelling of a pure truth/more spiritually advanced entity from that of a lower astral or even your recently departed dead neighbour's wafflings! Please read this and i hope it helps! I have been blessed to have known some ordinary humans very skilled at accurately bringing thru messages of a helpful and useful nature.

Guidelines On Discernment - New Realities Magazine - July 1987

1. There will always be useful information for everyone. Beware of the channel that gives you useful information for only a few, or tells you that it's only for a special group or a sequestered number. It must be useful for ALL humanity, every single Human. This is an area of discernment allowing you to know you are hearing the truth.
2. The message should be uplifting. Watch for an empowering message - NOT ONE OF FEAR, not one that drags you down - not one that makes you want to take fearful action or hide - but an enabling message! This is a staple of God energy. It must be there. It should inspire the listener and reader. Every recorded angel appearance before a Human Being has begun with "Fear not!"
3. Spirit (God) will never, ever channel a message that asks you to give up your free will. Never! For your free will is what your experience on Earth is all about as you sit in your "chairs of gold" (a metaphor created in Kryon Book Six). Free will! FREE CHOICE is what drives your future.
4. Spirit will never give you a message - ever - that asks you to violate the integrity of what you believe. You are honored in your thought processes. Spirit will never trick you or "talk you" into anything. The message must never violate your integrity. You must feel comfortable with it, and it must ring true to your heart.
5. Spirit will never represent a channeller as being the only source. Watch for this, for there are many channels of Spirit and they all coordinate their information to create a bigger picture, especially in this New Age. They will NEVER represent themselves as the ONLY source of information.
6. Watch for the fact that the information is normally new information. Beware of the channel that simply re-hashes the old, for they are not channelling anything but the ego of the Human Being. New information is necessary. It is the entire reason for the channel. Think about it.
7. Watch for the fact that channelled information should have spiritual solutions presented. Solutions to life challenges on Earth, via new information, is the purpose of channelling.

Lee Carroll (of Kryon.com) on Discernment:

The next time you sit before a channel or read a transcription, consider these seven items presented above. As you listen to or read the words of a channeller, also try to ask "what is the intent of the human speaking?" Is there any ego or Human agenda? If you detect it... then stop. There cannot be Human ego present for the information to be accurate and true. Spirit demands this of the channeller... I know. I also know from over twelve years of live channeling experience that the message will ALWAYS be filled with love, and not fear. Watch for this!

Do you "recognize" the energy as familiar and feeling like "home?" This is another key. If you don't, and you can't identify with the entity or entities that are channelling through the Human, then perhaps you should pass on the message for now. Not all channelling is from an entity. Much of it comes form your own spiritual center. Don't always try to determine "who" it is, asking for a name or trying to put skin and bones to it. Consider that your core is the Love of God... and is also able to give YOU messages for YOU.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote