Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
ubiquitousquintessence
Avalon Senior Member

Question "Spirituality" - A Discussion

I'm interested in discussing what spirituality is, how this forum relates with our definition of spirituality, and how we as human beings relate to this forum, and...well.... Let's see where this goes....

Starting at the beginning.
"Spirituality" - What is it?
What is your definition of spirituality?
ubiquitousquintessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "Spirituality" - A Discussion

Having a sense of reality that takes into account that which is not physically experienced by the five senses but is nevertheless real.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitousquintessence View Post
I'm interested in discussing what spirituality is, how this forum relates with our definition of spirituality, and how we as human beings relate to this forum, and...well.... Let's see where this goes....

It can go towards a rhythm or undulation from ourselves as sovereign creator beings to ourselves that are communing via this forum.

If one were fully awakened to their static sovereign state and at the same time fully aware of being here on this planet, and everything in between, wouldn't that be a real recipe for happiness?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #4
ThoughtOnFire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Spirituality is the relationship of the Soul/Spirit with the Vehicle/Ego/Mind.

My definition is simply really short: Kundalini Awakening.
ThoughtOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:29 PM   #5
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

I can't define spirituality. I think it presupposes that we are humans having a spiritual experience, when it is much more true that we are spirits (or something like that) having a human experience. Humanality, I could define.

Love the avatar by the way.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:30 PM   #6
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The second part: How this forum relates with definition of spirituality

For myself when I first entered Project Camelot and this forum I wanted to know what was really going on and it was a good 3D landing stage for me. My need to raise myself above a fear or chronic antagonism level got addressed by seeing that the battle was other-dimensional, spiritual.

The expose's synchronized with my own past lives clearing work. My first past lives clearing was more recent history.

It is hard for me to see how anything can not relate on some level with the definition of spirituality in the sense that the creators were spiritual beings and everything we behold is us creating effects.

There is also the communion aspect. For example when I look at your post and your avatar and your moniker, I am also looking into you as a being and I know you as a being with a Prime Thought. If I so choose.

And I would also to likewise be known as a being with a Prime Thought.

best,
Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Having a sense of reality that takes into account that which is not physically experienced by the five senses but is nevertheless real.

Right, and this forum allows me to expand and express and share beyond physical realities.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire View Post
Spirituality is the relationship of the Soul/Spirit with the Vehicle/Ego/Mind.

My definition is simply really short: Kundalini Awakening.

How is that working for you as a spiritual being? If a spiritual being is without a body would this practice do anything for them?
Old 12-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #9
ThoughtOnFire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
How is that working for you as a spiritual being? If a spiritual being is without a body would this practice do anything for them?
The point is that the body is not operating on the same level as the Spiritual unless until Kundalini is Awakened. It's bringing the Body to the same level as the Spiritual Level of Existence. Does that make sense? Good question btw.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
real but non communicable. That means is only real for the one who experiences it.

Wikipedia:

"Spirituality is relating to, consisting of, or having the nature of spirit; not tangible or material. Synonyms include immaterialism, dualism, incorporeality and eternity.

Spirituality is traditionally associated with religion, deities, the supernatural, and an afterlife. It may include existentialism and introspection, and the development of an individual's inner life through practices such as meditation, prayer and contemplation.

Traditionally, religions have regarded spirituality as an integral aspect of religious experience and have long claimed that secular (non-religious) people cannot experience "true" spirituality. Many do still equate spirituality with religion, but declining membership of organised religions and the growth of secularism in the western world has given rise to a broader view of spirituality.

Secular spirituality carries connotations of an individual having a spiritual outlook which is more personalized, less structured, more open to new ideas/influences, and more pluralistic than that of the doctrinal faiths of organized religions. At one end of the spectrum, even some atheists are spiritual. While atheism tends to lean towards skepticism regarding supernatural claims and the existence of an actual "spirit", some atheists define "spiritual" as nurturing thoughts, emotions, words and actions that are in harmony with a belief that the entire universe is, in some way, connected; even if only by the mysterious flow of cause and effect at every scale.[1]

In contrast, those of a more 'New-Age' disposition see spirituality as the active connection to some force/power/energy/spirit, facilitating a sense of a deep self.

For some, spirituality includes introspection, and the development of an individual's inner life through practices such as meditation, prayer and contemplation. Some modern religions also see spirituality in everything: see pantheism and neo-Pantheism. In a similar vein, Religious Naturalism has a spiritual attitude towards the awe, majesty and mystery it sees in the natural world.

For a Christian, to refer to him or herself as "more spiritual than religious"[citation needed] may (but not always) imply relative deprecation of rules, rituals, and tradition while preferring an intimate relationship with God. The basis for this belief is that Jesus Christ came to free humankind from those rules, rituals, and traditions, giving humankind the ability to "walk in the spirit" thus maintaining a "Christian" lifestyle through that one-to-one relationship with God."

Last edited by Leunamros; 12-27-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Leunamros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

So what I am getting from what you are saying is that it is granting the Genetic Entity and the body field some "rights of free expression" apart from the being.

I guess my path is more working from the top down and giving the genetic entity and body a break by making myself more sane and compassionate -- I'm probably my body's worst enemy, ha!

Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leunamros View Post
real but non communicable. That means is only real for the one who experiences it.

Non-communicable fo some, but not for all. I can experience someone else's reality and beingness or viewpoint, IF I SO CHOOSE. That's the key, if I so choose.

Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #13
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

By non-communicable i mean you cannot make other person experience exactly what you have experienced, deciding so by your own will. As far as i know, obviously.

Maybe in the future, with some technology capable of recording experiences, but not now.

I think that for other people to experience what you have experienced, they only have to be you completely; and this is not related to the "we are all one" meme, no, when i say to be you completely, is to be you completely: all your experiences, all your life, etc. So in the end i dont know if thatīs possible really, for other consciousness to experience what other has, even if is through recording technologies, because everyone is conditioned to perceive a thing by the filter of their own circumstances and or awareness peculiarity, you dig me?.

Last edited by Leunamros; 12-27-2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By non-communicable i mean you cannot make other person experience exactly what you have experienced, deciding so by your own will. As far as i know, obviously.

Maybe in the future, with some technology capable of recording experiences, but not now.

I think that for other people to experience what you have experienced, they only have to be you completely; and this is not related to the "we are all one" meme, no, when i say to be you completely, is to be you completely: all your experiences, all your life, etc. So in the end i dont know if thatīs possible really, for other consciousness to experience what other has, even if is through recording technologies, because everyone is conditioned to perceive a thing by the filter of their own circumstances and or awareness peculiarity, you dig me?.
Right, when you add the element of force ("make"). If they do not wish to experience it. I am aware of some disciplined clearing practitioners who can volitionally see the incident as the client is seeing it.

"We see through a glass darkly" because we are not yet clear enough within ourselves and, as you said, we "filter". That is one reason when I see something or experience through someone else, being that person, I feel validated when I find independent confirmation.

It's probably like a muscle -- has to be exercised, same for other native abilities.

Umm, when you said technologies that reminded me of the technology I saw some tall whites working with. I think they do have devices that can for all practical purposes do what you propose.

There seems a pearl here in what you are saying -- if one could exactly "be" another person, what do you think the applications could be?

One that comes to my mind, as a student of rehabilitative clearing, if I "AM" a certain person, receive therapeutic processing as that person, and then change my mind...we did that rather matter-of-factly during my PEAT course.

Perhaps that is another thread topic....

Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Besides the approach that they have to be you COMPLETELY, i.e., all your experiences, etc., could not they simply be YOU? The YOU before you had all that baggage? Sort of the essence or energy signature of you...

I think that is more or less what I do when I decide to be someone before I process them. It's all considerations anyways -- the real beings wants to go towards truth and wants to be processed, so I do get cooperation from the being on some level of his beingness.

Gnosis
Old 12-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #16
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Right, when you add the element of force ("make"). If they do not wish to experience it. I am aware of some disciplined clearing practitioners who can volitionally see the incident as the client is seeing it.

"We see through a glass darkly" because we are not yet clear enough within ourselves and, as you said, we "filter". That is one reason when I see something or experience through someone else, being that person, I feel validated when I find independent confirmation.

It's probably like a muscle -- has to be exercised, same for other native abilities.

Umm, when you said technologies that reminded me of the technology I saw some tall whites working with. I think they do have devices that can for all practical purposes do what you propose.

There seems a pearl here in what you are saying -- if one could exactly "be" another person, what do you think the applications could be?

One that comes to my mind, as a student of rehabilitative clearing, if I "AM" a certain person, receive therapeutic processing as that person, and then change my mind...we did that rather matter-of-factly during my PEAT course.

Perhaps that is another thread topic....

Gnosis

I dont know you and i dont know what it is that hability to "be others" you are talking about, but i suggest you to make a new thread explaining what itīs about in the most understandable way you can with your actual intelligence limitations. Because if itīs true, itīs quite interesting to know more.

From my own perspective, the only thing similar is a certain approach i did on the idea of what telepathy could be, just a "imagine you are the other being you wanna send a message, then, think the message in his mind because you are him". In conclusion, you have to actually, believe you are the other person for all it to work, in theory.

Last edited by Leunamros; 12-27-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #17
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I concur, except I would change "believe" to "know" or be aware or intend.

"I don't know you"? What is that about?

Gnosis
Old 12-28-2009, 12:40 AM   #18
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Spiritually, who am I when I am "ME"?

What if we best know each other by our individual Prime Thought?

What is my Prime Thought?

These questions are too simple and too high for me to answer.

Gnosis
Old 12-28-2009, 12:50 AM   #19
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

i meant, "i dont know enough about you".
Old 12-28-2009, 01:09 AM   #20
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i meant, "i dont know enough about you".
What is it you wish to now about me?

Gnosis
Old 12-28-2009, 01:13 AM   #21
ubiquitousquintessence
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting discussion already...

In trying to define "spirituality", I have to start with spirit.
I guess I would define spirit as the essence of being.
Going from there, I suppose spirituality would be bringing that essence into the physical world, via the physical body, through the use of words, actions, etc.
ubiquitousquintessence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:23 AM   #22
ThoughtOnFire
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting discussion already...

In trying to define "spirituality", I have to start with spirit.
I guess I would define spirit as the essence of being.
Going from there, I suppose spirituality would be bringing that essence into the physical world, via the physical body, through the use of words, actions, etc.
That sounds good to me
Old 12-28-2009, 02:26 AM   #23
Leunamros
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
What is it you wish to now about me?

Gnosis

make a new thread about what i asked you to do one.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:29 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why?
Old 12-28-2009, 02:30 AM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You said you don't know me. Why did you say that and what is it you need to know about me? Why are you not answering this question? Is this your thread? Did you start this thread?