Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 03-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #501
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

HI All ..I didn't feel anything !

But my son who lives in Berwick rang me to let me know what had happened..

Peace2all I would be interested in hearing/knowing about the land rising in Vic also...

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #502
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone remember that I posted an Earthquake a few pages back that happened in January also in Korumburra ?

Just found this.....

* This list includes significant events within the area covered by the SRC seismograph network. Unless otherwise noted, earthquake locations have been computed by the SRC (network code: MEL)
* Most magnitudes are given on the Richter local magnitude scale (ML) but other scales such as moment magnitude (MW) or surface wave magnitude (MS) are used for larger earthquakes
* Earthquake depths in eastern Australia range from just beneath the surface to about 20 km. If there is no seismograph near an epicentre it is difficult to determine the depth, so a "normal depth" of 10 km is assumed.
* If you felt any of these earthquakes, or especially if you were near an epicentre at the time of the event and DID NOT feel it, please fill out an intensity report.

2009 March 6, Korumburra, VIC ML 4.5 (Google map)
0955 UTC, 145.87°E, 38.43°S, 10 km deep
(Friday, March 6, 08:55 pm AEDT)
This earthquake occurred about 5km east of Korumburra, in the same area as the ML 3.7 earthquake on January 12. This earthquake has been felt widely throughout the epicentral region and across Melbourne. A number of small aftershocks occurred in the hour after this earthquake and are expected to continue for some days or weeks. Please fill out an intensity report if you felt this event or were in the epicentral area and did not feel anything.
http://www.seis.com.au/EQ/Earthquakes.html

A coincidence? I think not...something is stirring

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Old 03-08-2009, 08:48 AM   #503
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

On behalf of the Melb crew would like to give a big thanks to sparklyponcho and family for being a gracious host for our meeting today.
We were given a remarkable presentation by Astralwalker on his research spanning over 20 years. With irrefutable evidence of the inevitability of the earth changes coming our way, and the action necessary to address them.

He also informed that he wishes to develop a research program that will record hard evidence to support his theories, more on this later.

The conversation and company was lively with attention also given to the straw man paradigm. We are fortunate that one of our crew is in NSW this weekend at a conference regarding this issue, we are looking forward to debriefing him.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #504
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
On behalf of the Melb crew would like to give a big thanks to sparklyponcho and family for being a gracious host for our meeting today.
We were given a remarkable presentation by Astralwalker on his research spanning over 20 years. With irrefutable evidence of the inevitability of the earth changes coming our way, and the action necessary to address them.

He also informed that he wishes to develop a research program that will record hard evidence to support his theories, more on this later.

The conversation and company was lively with attention also given to the straw man paradigm. We are fortunate that one of our crew is in NSW this weekend at a conference regarding this issue, we are looking forward to debriefing him.
Hi AussieG ..for those of us who wern't able to attend the meeting a brief rundown on Atralwalkers irrefutable evidence of the inevitability of the earth changes coming our way, and the action necessary to address them would be most welcome. Thanks in advance.

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
Old 03-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #505
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Aussie babe give me a moment I will get back
Old 03-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #506
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post

Hi AussieG,

thank you for organising the meeting!!!! Peace2all, Arty, Astralwalker and family thank you also for being present! You are always more than welcome
I hope to be able to host more meetings in the future. Thank you Astralwalker for your presentation. I was most grateful for the opportunity to receive this information.
with love and appreciation,
Sparklyponcho
sparklyponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #507
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

AussieBabe
http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/nexusform.html

This link will take you to a web page Established by Michael Knight an associate of Astralwalker. On there you can download for free all the information. I suggest that the summary as a good start. I found the section relating to the planetary crop circle that depicted our solar system on 21-21-2012, (that is confirmed to be correct by NASA) and the following crop circle that depicts our solar system a few days later with a sun that has enlarged to the extent that Venus has been engulfed very sobering. To me it might explain why they have built all those underground bases.
Old 03-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #508
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Babe View Post
Peace2all I would be interested in hearing/knowing about the land rising in Vic also...

In love and light
Aussie Babe
Barb
WORLDMAPS.jpg
Hi This was on the Avalon thread regarding changing world maps and seemed to be the most consistent with other information available. I am still searching for the Vic government link that stated that mountain ranges in Victoria are growing at 1 inch per year, and unlike rest of Oz land mass. With this in mind regarding the map, if you enhance the image, you will see land in Vic the size of the Himalayan. I will post this info as soon as I can confirm location. Peace all Pep
Hey SparklyPoncho, You are a Fantastic person, cook and FRIEND and a Blessing to the Melbourne Ground Crew. Thank you again to you and yourr lovely family and company of ALL on Sunday. Love Pep

Last edited by Peace2all; 03-09-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #509
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace2all View Post
Attachment 757
Hey SparklyPoncho, You are a Fantastic person, cook and FRIEND and a Blessing to the Melbourne Ground Crew. Thank you again to you and yourr lovely family and company of ALL on Sunday. Love Pep
Hey my dear friend, thank you for all your kind words. Coming right back at you kid! We are one. I have to tell you that the jam is gorgeous. Thank you for your generosity. Andrew has been sampling the wine and is quite impressed!

love and hugs,
Constance
Old 03-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #510
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #511
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Hello to all,
There are many of us who seek to live the life of truth and really feel sovereign on the land in which we walk. After coming back from an intensive and advance workshop on claiming our birth right I've come to realise that this is part of your physical reality. Many in Melbourne are forming networks to help one another achieve the ground work to claim back your right as a living breathing, life force to that of the certificates, licenses, registrations which are corporate entities, or should I say corpses/ dead entities to which is required our signature to function in an illusionary web.

We are now finding where these networks are so that those interested may begin the path of the freeman. There is much work to be done, but it's very little compared to the realisation that all of our blood and sweat often is given to corpses/corporate entities and little of our fiat money is left for us to live a normal life. We can free ourslelves of this illusion of scarsity and realise that there is a abundance of wealth for us all.

Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:59 AM   #512
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

David Ike only 98 tickets to go

http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au/
Old 03-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #513
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all,
Below is a recent correspondence of a man who has attended and actively participating in the freeman directive. Please come along if you meet the criteria mentioned below.

Hi Robert,
Only those that have previously attended a two day workshop or have purchased Mark's workshop manual and DVD are eligible to attend on April 12. This is not a beginner's workshop.
Venue to be advised.
My banking details are as follows:
Bank CBA, Bentleigh Branch.
Account name Infoware International
BSB 063106
Account # 10335629
Cost per attendee is $70. Please use your family name as a reference for any payment. Cheers

Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #514
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

hello beloveds!

It is with extreme gratitude that I come to know you all on this thread and be blessed enough to realise it.

The following link adds another dimension to our ever-expanding knowledge and truth-seeking.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/

This link explores many ideas about free energy and chapter 15

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter15.pdf

describes how there is an urgency for free energy and why.

I hope you will find this interesting...
with love and light,
Constance
Old 03-12-2009, 01:20 AM   #515
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Thank you Astralwalker. Welcome to this thread brother!

I walk in gratitude. When I awake in the morning I am glad to be alive.

Namaste,

Constance
Old 03-13-2009, 08:11 AM   #516
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

This is great!
http://mayanmajix.com/index.html
Old 03-13-2009, 09:29 AM   #517
mulder

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to provide two links for people to watch the new film by Alex Jones "The Obama deception" for free:-

http://www.i-openers.net/video/the-o...ption-part-112

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...on&hl=en&dur=3

You can watch his other films on youtube (just search for their titles e.g. (9/11 Truth rising, or Loose change).

I don't want to bash Obama, I just want to see all points of view and then make up my mind.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:12 AM   #518
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Truth Seekers,

Asltralwaker - Anyone who is a Project Avalon members knows who Astralwalker is. I have received a large amount of requests to conduct an interview with him and have spoken to him as well. The interview is scheduled for March 27.

You can listen or download right on our Web site: http://www.veritasshow.com

In Veritas,

Manticore

Just posted on the nexus thread
Old 03-15-2009, 04:08 AM   #519
anton
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone bought David Icke tickets and not received them.I purchased a ticket in December and have not received either conformation or a physical ticket,even after sending 5 emails to info@truth.Not a single reply to my emails.I even wrote to Aussie G who was promoting the David Icke talk.He did'nt reply either,even after yesterday writing lets unite and be as one.Learn to walk the walk Aussie G,before you start preaching.As a great Prophet once said " by their deeds you will know them".
anton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:09 AM   #520
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Anton : Check your PM I sent u details to contact Adam Davis directly. Just in case the cyber fairies have interfered I will PM you again.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:42 AM   #521
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Melbourne update: After conversations with Astralwalker and Robski, it is planed to hold a public information session for about 4 hours on Astralwalker's research and vision. Date to be advised.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #522
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

President Barack Obama issued a memorandum to the heads of executive departments and agencies to maintain transparency in the preparation, identification and use of scientific and technological information in policy making. His memorandum instructs Federal agencies to make available to the public the scientific or technological findings or conclusions considered or relied on in policy decisions. Obama also mentioned appropriate whistle blower protections in order to ensure the integrity of scientific and technological information and processes on which the agency relies in its decision making or otherwise uses or prepares.

The first two passages of the memorandum read as follows ...

"Science and the scientific process must inform and guide decisions of my Administration on a wide range of issues, including improvement of public health, protection of the environment, increased efficiency in the use of energy and other resources, mitigation of the threat of climate change, and protection of national security.

The public must be able to trust the science and scientific process informing public policy decisions. Political officials should not suppress or alter scientific or technological findings and conclusions. If scientific and technological information is developed and used by the Federal Government, it should ordinarily be made available to the public. To the extent permitted by law, there should be transparency in the preparation, identification, and use of scientific and technological information in policy making. The selection of scientists and technology professionals for positions in the executive branch should be based on their scientific and technological knowledge, credentials, experience, and integrity."

Obama began the year with signing the memorandum on 'Open Government and Transparency' & 'The Freedom Of Information Act' on January 21. Now having signed the Memorandum on 'Scientific Integrity' Obama is taking clear steps towards official UFO Disclosure and Free Energy solutions for all humanity. We can see steps taken towards creating a better Earth by making it possible for the public to learn more about suppressed technological information such as Antigravity.With Complete UFO and Extraterrestrial Disclosure our world will never be the same again ... and that time is soon to come when we will learn to truly live as one. As one in Spirit, beyond all boundaries and decrees based on separation ... Oneness is emergent and it's Now ... Stay Tuned
Old 03-20-2009, 01:48 AM   #523
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Very exciting...I just hope they don't take him out before mission is accomplished.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:35 PM   #524
mulder

Something Big is happening in August/September 2009!!
I have been reading ALOT of information that BIG things will happen in August/September - people think the banking system and much of the Internet will be closed down! So keep your money where you can get your hands on it and buy things you need NOW - especially medicines and water.
In America theres possible gun confiscation and a massive Police state see:-
http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...B0637107818334

(I know this video is anonymous, but plenty of other people think big things will happen in too - e.g. floods in Europe).

Lets just hope for the best, but plan for the worst.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:33 AM   #525
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Meet Up with a few Sydney Ground Crew Members

ALL non-attending David Icke people are also Welcome!!!

I will be organizing a small meet up with four Ground Crew members coming down from Sydney to attend the David Icke Seminar who will be staying at my place for the duration.
This meeting will be held at my abode on Good Friday the 10th of April '09 at 1:00pm.
Light snacks and drinks will be provided. Alcohol BYO.
ALL Melbourne/Victoria and other State members are welcome to attend, but PLEASE let me know before hand.
Anyone interested in attending, please PM me for my address details.
I deeply apologize for the late notice, but I had prior issues I had to resolve before I could make any commitment.
I will be making invitations to the other States in Oz, to whom ever else is seeing Davo. So hopefully we can meet people from all around Australia.
Please take care all and peace be with you.
Best regards always,
John

Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 04-08-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote