Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #26
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Films and Movies

This is another video on the soldiers who used this method on their enemies

and the author, Jon Ronson, on Coast to Coast with George Noory

From the excerpt

Documentary film maker and author, Jon Ronson spoke about his investigation into the US military's strange experiments with the paranormal. At the "Goat Lab," tests were made to see if people could kill animals by simply staring at them. One man, Guy Savelli, who Ronson interviewed, told him that he was able to knock down one of the goats through remote influencing.

Other experiments such as walking through walls and becoming invisible were less successful, Ronson reported. The unit that conducted the tests, known as The First Earth Battalion, was spearheaded by Jim Channon who incorporated a number of "new age" teachings into the program. Ronson believes that the use of sound on prisoners at such places at Guantanamo Bay developed out of the Battalion's tests.

He also discussed his infiltration of the Bilderberg Group and Bohemian Grove. One of the "Bilderbergers" told him that they do have an agenda towards a one-world government. He characterized the rituals he witnessed at the Bohemian Grove as a "weird mix of paganism and Broadway," but not necessarily of evil intent. This was in contrast to Alex Jones, who joined the program for a segment to offer his viewpoint that the Bohemian ceremonies, such as a mock human sacrifice, were "Luciferian in nature".

Jon Ronson's first book, Them: Adventures With Extremists, is an investigative account of his experiences with people labelled extreme by others. These include David Icke, Randy Weaver, Omar Bakri Muhammad, Ian Paisley and Thom Robb. Ronson also follows independent investigators of secretive groups such as the Bilderberg Group. The narrative tells of Ronson's attempts to infiltrate the "shadowy cabal" fabled, by these conspiracy theorists, to rule the world. The book, a bestseller, was described by Louis Theroux as "a funny, picaresque adventure through a paranoid shadowy world".

Ronson's second book The Men Who Stare At Goats deals with the secret New Age unit within the US Army called the First Earth Battalion. Ronson investigates people such as Major General Albert Stubblebine III, former head of intelligence, who believe that people can walk through walls with the right mental preparation, and that goats can be killed simply by staring at them. Much was based on the ideas of Lt. Col. Jim Channon, ret., who wrote the First Earth Battalion Operations Manual in 1979, inspired by the emerging human potential movement of California. The book tells how these New Age military ideas mutated over the decades to influence interrogation techniques at Guantanamo Bay.

(Note of interest: On a past show with Dr Carley and Dr True Ott, it was brought out by Dr Ott that Gen Stubblebine and Rima Laibow, from the Natural Solutions Foundation, also who are married, are disinfo agents and have a well documented history in mind control. A listener asked the question, "How does one distinguish a disinfo agent when their website gives information about Codex Alimentarius, GMO's, vaccines, etc. and how they are so detrimental?"
Their answer was that is the modes operandi of agents such as these give 95% of information that is taken from true alternative news sources but the remaining 5% is towards keeping news away from the public, such as blocking a documentary on Codex that would have helped more people awaken) Or another example would be the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation where they spend money on eugenics programs.

Part 1 of 12

YouTube- jon ronson part 1
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:08 PM   #27
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Just watched that movie yesterday, it was placed in the comedy section sadly, made a bit of a joke about the whole mind control agenda i felt. Mkultra was mentioned among many theories which a certain branch of military were training soldiers in these abilities.
It does say at the beginning of the film although you have to look quick or you'll miss it that is was based on a real life experience.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:19 PM   #28
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Just watched that movie yesterday, it was placed in the comedy section sadly, made a bit of a joke about the whole mind control agenda i felt. Mkultra was mentioned among many theories which a certain branch of military were training soldiers in these abilities.
It does say at the beginning of the film although you have to look quick or you'll miss it that is was based on a real life experience.
You know I felt the same way so many movies have Truth in them but are glossed over as being fictional because they are so far fetched, now instead of being in the sci fi category they are beginning to make them comedies.

While I can see the humorous side as a way to keep sane with so many horrific scenarios coming at us at once, it is imperative people know just how serious this game is.

I am half way through the authors YouTube interview on Coast to Coast and it is very interesting, another piece of the puzzle.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #29
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

I am perplexed that they made it into a comedy movie even though the book was supposedly written in a Jon Stewart/Daily Show style, to me this takes away from the seriousness of the issue and makes it look make believe, oh well at least it is out there for people to see, and on second thought why not laugh at the craziness of it all!!!
They do that on purpose to make you look stupid if you try to talk about it in front of sheeple.
Hollywood is total mind control for the masses
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #30
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

There were people actually laughing when the experiment of stopping the heart of a goat as george Clooney focussed on the animal it fell to it's death.
This made me sick how could they think that was funny, i felt quite sad because i could not help thinking how mind controlled all these people were who thought these experiments were just made up for the story, there were many jibes one was Ewan McCregor being told he was a Jedi knight which he was of course in star wars there were many references to this film also. One part of the film shows a soldier who had gone under deep mind control suddenly losing it and walking out in to the parade ground with a gun and subsequently fired at will, sadly this had actually happened just a few days ago for real in the US Fort Bragg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
You know I felt the same way so many movies have Truth in them but are glossed over as being fictional because they are so far fetched, now instead of being in the sci fi category they are beginning to make them comedies.

While I can see the humorous side as a way to keep sane with so many horrific scenarios coming at us at once, it is imperative people know just how serious this game is.

I am half way through the authors YouTube interview on Coast to Coast and it is very interesting, another piece of the puzzle.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #31
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

INCEPTION: Being filmed locally for summer 2010 release. Directed by Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight) - not much talk as it's a secretive contract-bound set, kind of an 'Architecture of the mind' theme

More info:
http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/new...unky-neilm.php
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #32
solent
Avalon Senior Member

Matrix, Star Gate, 5th Elemant, They Live and The Sphere to mention just a few.

Oh and The Abyss, also Contact.

solent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #33
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

The Complete movie Kate and Leopold Meg Ryan.... 5.1 sound

Go to the Right for parts 1 of 45.... Push once Playlist.... Romance...

Inventor 18th Century.... Time Travel back to 1876... Enjoy, its good...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 12-06-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:50 AM   #34
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The shawshank redemption : full movie
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free

Enjoy

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-shaw...-movie-youtube

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:51 AM   #35
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for Kate and Leopold Tango .. Lovely movie .. I enjoyed it a lot

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:05 AM   #36
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

for any of you who are lord of the rings fans I found this little side story

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #37
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I watched Paranormal Activity the other day
My advice is don't bother it's rubbish
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:00 AM   #38
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

my fav non fiction film.......totaly love the strength the woman in it has, its sad, inspiring and interesting.
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #39
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

the incredible genius of Peter Sellers.

this one had me in stitches, saw it when it first came out and was never the same again !!!!

Last edited by Zeddo; 12-07-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #40
johnrite
Avalon Senior Member

Movie Avatar.
Just got home from seeing it in 3D, not Imax like I planned but still was good. I did find that my glasses might have messed with the 3D, but I am not sure. I also was not sure if I was seeing the 3D the way it's suppose to be seen because I have never watched anything in 3D before let alone this new 3D tech. Besides that, it was a beautiful and amazing movie.
johnrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:48 AM   #41
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

I've noticed many movies and television shows being discussed..here and elsewhere. But I don't ever remember seeing people talk about that movie called, "The Mist," where the military opened a dimensional window to another world and all hell broke loose. Whenever they involve the military screwing something up (which is ALWAYS LOL) I can't help but wonder....hmmm. Is this based on conspiracy theory or vice-versa? I mean, let's face it, you could write some great scripts with the stuff you find on certain sites. Hard to tell which one came first, but I think that's the way "they" like it.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #42
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
I've noticed many movies and television shows being discussed..here and elsewhere. But I don't ever remember seeing people talk about that movie called, "The Mist," where the military opened a dimensional window to another world and all hell broke loose. Whenever they involve the military screwing something up (which is ALWAYS LOL) I can't help but wonder....hmmm. Is this based on conspiracy theory or vice-versa? I mean, let's face it, you could write some great scripts with the stuff you find on certain sites. Hard to tell which one came first, but I think that's the way "they" like it.

I enjoyed 'The Mist'. Have you looked into other projects involving Frank Darabont? As usual, if they do one, they're most likely done more.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001104/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Darabont

With regard to the point you mentioned, it is a 'loophole' situation in many cases. If something is presented in a fictionalised manner, one could insert any number of truths, half truths, disinfo, programming keys, esoteric symbolism etc etc etc, all under the umbrella of plausible deniability (negative and/or positive).
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:55 PM   #43
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

An oldie - Der Golem (1920) with new original soundtrack: The classic 1920 German expressionist black and white horror film "The Golem" gets a new soundtrack by Hollywood composer Carvin Knowles in this original JewishJournal.com video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zag79w8eIQ

Another music vid with more (different) footage:

*Fantomas Der Golem* Monster Island Media - album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdj8iRSh9wI

You... must... guard.. this SEcret... with ... YOUR LIFE.

The 1920s Golem must be the end result (evolutionary outcome) Tolkien dreamed up for the 1937 Gollum character.... ? yup.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #44
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
An oldie - Der Golem (1920) with new original soundtrack: The classic 1920 German expressionist black and white horror film "The Golem" gets a new soundtrack by Hollywood composer Carvin Knowles in this original JewishJournal.com video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zag79w8eIQ

Another music vid with more (different) footage:

*Fantomas Der Golem* Monster Island Media - album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdj8iRSh9wI

You... must... guard.. this SEcret... with ... YOUR LIFE.

The 1920s Golem must be the end result (evolutionary outcome) Tolkien dreamed up for the 1937 Gollum character.... ? yup.
ALSO!! A kickass klezmer band: “This is not your father's klezmer band... Unless, of course, your father was Sid Vicious.” —Jewish Week. Sept 9 Zebulon... October Europe! ...

GOLEM - Golem in Berlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w28silx1rC8
Old 02-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #45
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

One film just came to mind and I believe it was before its time...maybe.

Has anyone seen the movie Universal Soldiers (1992)? Its about mind controled soldiers featuring Jean-Claude VAN DAMME and Dolph LUNDGREN.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote