Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-14-2010, 06:35 AM   #51
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help ! Dealing with my addiction to Project Avalon

There is only one other forum I belong to as an active member. If it is a compulsion and not a reflection of a true sense of urgency re the state of this planet then it will get addressed in my clearing work.

In fact, I would like to see myself becoming more interactive in this forum.

Is this part of our journey back to Source?

Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #52
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Well, there is no cure for this kind of addiction, Kulapops. I reccomend everyone to accept it as reality and try to make the addiction more easier and pleasurable.
So here are my few general advices:

1. By a new chair, as comfortable as possible..maybe one that can be transformed in a kind of bed;
2. Move your computer desk near to a window, so you will have a contact with reality (you can open it from time to time);
3. Bring the refrigerator next to you, so you can catch it without standing from the chair;
4. The toilet issue still not resolved...perhaps we can think about some kind of diapers or eventually to ask some benevolent ETs how they deal with the problem;
5. Release your pet to be free again...and to care about itself;
6. Make your "hammer" against the trolls; and
7. Say: So, help me God!

PS: Additional measures by other Avalonians are welcomed...

Last edited by Oliver; 01-14-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #53
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks DTM for that cartoon. Love Gary Larson... haven't had one of his calendars for a few years...

I love the one with the monster reading the big sign outside the city that says 'YOU MUST BE THIS TALL TO ATTACK THE CITY'

Thanks for the video Tango... I've seen that before, is it part of a bigger movie? (I know the film is Network, isn't it? Got given that for christmas! but isn't the overall clip from Zeitgeist or some such?)

Oliver... love the suggestions... yes, before I got stuck here, I was making fresh soups nearly every day... now we're back to tins !

There goes the survival supply !

Yes, notice I'm not criticising Avalon... I love posting here, and reading all your thoughts. We do seem to be sharing an experience. Where else can I come to talk with soooo many who are going through the same process??

So it's not a problem. But it's not like it's going to be all over by Thursday either is it? so I thought it might be nice to have a place where we can come and vent any addiction frustration

Like... "well. I'm on this thread because... well, the cat has been meowing at me for 20 mins now....but just one more post...." and some decent soul can read that and say 'Feed your Cat !!!'

Like we need to be told what to do ? lol....

Ok.. I'm externalising my own issues. I need someone to say to me.... "Go and do the washing up already !! Love ain't gonna do that, honey!"

lol... we're all one remember....

Loves yas... loves me's

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #54
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Well, there is no cure for this kind of addiction, Kulapops. I reccomend everyone to accept it as reality and try to make the addiction more easier and pleasurable.

1. By a new chair, as comfortable as possible..maybe one that can be transformed in a kind of bed;
2. Move your computer desk near to a window, so you will have a contact with reality;
3. Bring the refrigerator next to you, so you can catch it without standing from the chair;
4. The toilet issue still not resolved...perhaps we can think about some kind of diapers or eventually to ask some benevolent ETs how they deal with the problem;

Oliver, you made me laugh until tears came down. Now, if we could just get the refrigerator to fill itself...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:04 PM   #55
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Oliver, you made me laugh until tears came down. Now, if we could just get the refrigerator to fill itself...
Hehehe..Linda, maybe survival suply suggested by Kulapops is best solution...
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:19 PM   #56
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:

2. Move your computer desk near to a window, so you will have a contact with reality (you can open it from time to time);

oliver that made me laugh soooooo much thank you!
love
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:23 PM   #57
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hey ! Great News !!!

I'm doing the washing up.

Just thought I'd pop back to let you all know

K
Old 01-14-2010, 03:47 PM   #58
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Yep.. this is the addicts thread alright.

We're gonna have to face it we're addicted to love !

K
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #59
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

8. Sex life? buy the sex robot (Roxxy) and keep her/him at hand.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:03 PM   #60
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I find this site filled with interesting information as well as people. My returns are becoming less frequent because of the lack of evidence in these whistleblowers testimonies. It seems people have become so upset at the way the world is they chose to wait around fantasizing over the next piece of sci-fy information that depicts salvation.

Meditation and the law of attraction is about the only thing I can agree with because I’ve been experiencing the results for years. All of this 2012 stuff, secret societies, aliens and the like is very intriguing but seeing is believing…at least in my case. All my life I’ve had to deal with lies, so until these guys/Whistleblowers prove their stories and stop tampering with the minds of the people they will always come off as attention seekers and manipulators. If you require a fee to share important life altering info, you are hardly a person to be trusted…especially when the info is lacking substance. All in all, its mainly the people here I enjoy the most.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #61
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps we are WayShowers in the making:

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #62
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
All in all, its mainly the people here I enjoy the most.

Peace
Yes.. Peace of Mind... that is probably the root of my addiction. And it's ironic.. because by the nature of the changes in conscious awareness... it's only natural that the feeling of oneness with those souls at Avalon is proving such a draw. It feels real and it feels worthwhile. How could connecting with people who are searching for internal truth at a deep and loving and spiritual level, not be addictive.. when that is the path I have been following all my life (and wondering why no one else got it ?!) lol.

the aliens and doom and gloom holds its fascination. But as you say, none of it is really provable and most seems flaky. All is subject to editorial bias from those providing the information.

But we can't edit the heart. If we are true to ourselves then what is there is there. And that's where the resonance is occurring. People resonating with people who are not shamming, scamming, leading, scheming, telling, proving, schooling.

Something much more wonderful is going on. Yes count me in for that. Count me in for late nights connecting with other souls and effort of the heart, giving and loving and receiving and resolving duality.

K