Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #126
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
What a long interview and such a huge disappointment! I am really disillusioned with Project Camelot, don't know if I should bother to see any more of their so called whistleblowers (I think all they're doing is blowing hot air out their rear ends).

Pete Peterson was so hyped up and boy did we wait a long time to see the interview.

So he built a operating flying saucer from instructions on Sumerian stone tablets hey? No big deal, no need to go into slight detail, I do that kind of thing every day... share the recipe man!

I wonder which of Bill and Kerry's close friends recommended that they see Pete Peterson, was it dan "the rubbish" burisch?

A WASTE OF TIME
daydreamer... you may be spot on.

After a year of watching project camelot interviews... and seeing the hype of not only them, but other outsiders as well... and how more and more are turning out to be very questionable and some downright idiots... I'm finding my skeptic viewpoint to be on full alert.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #127
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Sadly, I've given up on the founders of Camelot/Avalon. Initially the information provided in Camelot was exciting and new. There is very little that they have brought forth this past year that is new to me now...

We have very little time left and those reading this need to focus on the message mudra and others continue to share with everyone. We must learn how to stay centered in the heart, not the intellect. It is only through staying centered in the heart one experiences "right action" in their interpersonal relationships with others. Being focused in the heart is the pathway to the 4th dimension and allows one to go through these current and future transitions unharmed.

If one insists staying in the intellect, whatever one creates, one gets exactly what they don't want right back at them. Please REMEMBER, the heart will never create anything that will harm anyone, anywhere.

How to stay centered in the heart? Just place your hand over your heart and breath slowly while allowing your conscious attention to flow there and feel love for who and what you care about.

Last edited by Carol; 09-12-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #128
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Sadly, I've given up on the founders of Camelot/Avalon. Initially the information provided in Camelot was exciting and new. There is very little that they have brought forth this past year that is new to me now...
I think perhaps a shift in focus is needed with PC. So far, all that is presented are the STORIES of people as said to happened to them personally. Now indeed, many of the whistleblowers may be entirely genuine, and their stories factually correct. But still there is a sense that these events happened to other people. I think that everyone hopes for the personal experience; the personal vision.

In my view I think that Camelot should try to re-focus somewhat, in studying the physical science behind some of the claims of their whistleblowers/witnesses. What might be a good idea would be to allow people - maybe even from this forum - to write critical essays of the various video interviews of the whistleblowers/witnesses, examining their claims. And even have them posted onto the individual pages of each of the whistleblowers/witnesses. So that people could visit the pages, watch the videos, and also click on and review submitted critical essays evaluating the video evidence.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #129
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

[Sadly, I've given up on the founders of Camelot/Avalon. Initially the information provided in Camelot was exciting and new. There is very little that they have brought forth this past year that is new to me now...]

There's a lot of information outside of Kerry and Bill's (not to discredit them at all as they do a huge service IMHO).

Also I personally believe the best thing we can do for ourselves is to develop ourselves spiritually while letting go of anything that stands in our way/doesn't serve us and others.

In the even that we do lose our physical bodies we can be better prepared- if you look within all these disaster scenarios are based on fear of losing our physical bodies.

As someone that did have an NDE back in 1997 and has trained in explorations of consciousness beyond the physical body- I can only say that life does exist outside our 3D realm and we are more than our physical body
(the MI/Bob Monroe mantra). It's glorious!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:49 PM   #130
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Also I personally believe the best thing we can do for ourselves is to develop ourselves spiritually while letting go of anything that stands in our way/doesn't serve us and others.

In the even that we do lose our physical bodies we can be better prepared- if you look within all these disaster scenarios are based on fear of losing our physical bodies.

As someone that did have an NDE back in 1997 and has trained in explorations of consciousness beyond the physical body- I can only say that life does exist outside our 3D realm and we are more than our physical body
(the MI/Bob Monroe mantra). It's glorious!
Thanks eleni. It's something we all need to keep in mind. There is no reason to fear anything. Without fear, we cannot be controlled.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:56 AM   #131
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

The founders of PC & PA made it possible that so many like minded souls gathered at this forum & discuss things, inform eachother, direct you to links you'd otherwise never might have come across, send you 'happy birthday' mails & give you an insight how things are one different parts of the world. And most important: I hardly ever read BS from forum members.
We're all teachers & students at the same time.
Cool!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #132
rava
Avalon Senior Member

Aloha,
does anyone have more information about the russian scientist Peterson mentioned? He did extensive research on the heart of the mother and the baby according to Peterson. The Russian was inspired by the work of Chilton Pearce. Please let me know :-)
rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:50 AM   #133
jeannacav
Avalon Senior Member

I came here today to see what the take is by the others who watch PC videos.

I was very disappointed myself, and after reading all the posts, I would like to add 2 more things which I believe have not yet been said.

I think he is a con man.
Con men do some things in common.
1- they are very charming.
2- They make you wait. Part of this is to test how far the carrot needs to be/can be held in front of you.
3- They string you along by telling you what you WANT to hear so badly you will put aside your excellent reason and follow along.
In Brussels, I believe Bill mentioned that they had to fill in a non-disclosure.
This is always in the briefcase of the con man.

My second comment is about a method used by con men which exploits a crevass in our strengths as humans.
I forget which speaker at the awake and aware conference said the universal joke is... if you want to get a human to do something tell them they are special...

So, this man lifted that too. He let Bill and Kerry say the words that their listeners are the 15% special ones.
I also wanted to hear that and it was remembering that this morning at about 20 hours after I watched the 4 hours of boring videos, that made me realize this was a con job.

Let's wash our hands and go on about creating a terrific world future!

thank you,

jeanna
jeannacav is offline   Reply With Quote