Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
robbo007

Default Is it all worth it?

Been reading quiet a bit of the things people are saying about the preparation for 2012 but the question is "Is it all really worth it?"

When you see interviews like this one:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

And when you read up on the matter, basically what people are saying about 2012 is that we are going to go through a pole shift. Something that has happened before. Is this is true then there is no need to prepare physically because it won't make any difference as the damage will be that great that over 90% of the species will be exterminated on this planet.

The Mayan elders say there is hope but this seems more on a spiritual level and not a physical.

Any ideas on the matter?

Cheers,

Rob
Old 09-19-2008, 02:27 AM   #2
Shellie
Banned

Default Re: Is it all worth it?

Don't put your eggs in one basket. Make your priorities, research what is probable to happen and what is feasible to accomplish, and do a little bit at a time.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:46 AM   #3
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Is it all worth it?

Most of the people here agree there is a bridge to cross in a period starting from now to 2012 and more. But we all seem to have our own view on what bridge it is, how it looks like, how the other side looks like, etc... There certainly is enough choice in scenarios, for each ones taste alike.
You can die, you can go through ascension, you can be lifted spiritually in many ways (small, medium, large, extra-large), you can be abducted by aliens, you can go underground (for millenia if you like), you can stay above ground but then a little harmed, maybe half crazy... So many possibilities. If you don't find your pick amongst those, you're a hard customer.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #4
VinnieCooper
Avalon Senior Member

Mate Rob,

Just do what you've got to do.

I offer free micro-farming Solutions to the people in my Community, if nothing else I'm getting to know the locals better....

I call my self the Indigenous Cultural Foundation

I only hope things change because, I dont like how the world works at the moment. Yet at the same time I'm sure it could be alot worse,

ie be the change you want to see (sounds right)

Dont focus on things that you can't change like other peoples vision of the future, thats their problem man.

Make the most of now, Plan for the worst, hope for the best, don't sit around waitingforthe "EnD".

I like to think of myself as planning for the Beginning...

Hey Rob How long have you lived in Spain?
VinnieCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:30 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

his teaching in the video seems great to me. i think all we need to do is make sure we can have access to clean water clean foods and warm clothing if we get stuck in an ice age while we make our way through this time to the other side. i get feelings that i need to prepare on some basic level. have a seed stock nice water filters some hunting tools like a machette for making shelters ect.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:49 PM   #6
Sleeper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbo007 View Post
Been reading quiet a bit of the things people are saying about the preparation for 2012 but the question is "Is it all really worth it?"

Any ideas on the matter?

Cheers,

Rob
If you end up not needing the supplies you have collected. As if you ascended. They will be there for those who stay.
Sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi robbo007,

There is only one thing guaranteed in this life and that is death.

We can read all we want about Mayans, aliens, secret ops, conspiracies etc., but no matter how much we know, nothing will change our fate.

We will all die.

People die every day crossing the street. Do we avoid crossing the street? Of course not. People die every day.

So don't worry too much about 2012. If it happens, it's going to happen and there's nothing we will be able to do about it except try and defend ourselves so that we can survive the initial problem, to die later in a secondary one.

What is important is to build up our spirituality, to make ourselves spiritually cleaner, not because we think there may be a disaster coming, but because we want to.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbo007 View Post

When you see interviews like this one:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/drunvalo.htm

And when you read up on the matter, basically what people are saying about 2012 is that we are going to go through a pole shift. Something that has happened before. Is this is true then there is no need to prepare physically because it won't make any difference as the damage will be that great that over 90% of the species will be exterminated on this planet.

The Mayan elders say there is hope but this seems more on a spiritual level and not a physical.

Any ideas on the matter?

Cheers,

Rob
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote