Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default What do we know about the Rothschild?

I've seen a lot of stuff about the Rockefeller. I know that the one world faction of this family is led by soon-to-be-dead David. He has written books, made public statements, interviews, etc. But what about the Rothschild? I never see anything factual about them. Who among the Rothschild is the equivalent of David Rockefeller right now? Where does he live? What has he written? etc.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:15 PM   #2
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do we know about the Rothschild?

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 03:19 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:16 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:34 PM   #4
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

this is not confirmed but on the one radio station there was a guy being interviewed that said the rothchilds net worth was 500 trillion and that they were worth over 6 billion back in the late 1800's. Pretty astonishing #'s if they are even close to being true.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:36 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I had quite a few run-ins, battles, wars, or whatever you want to call them with the Rothschild minions. All I can tell you about them is that they quest for control and power over others with a complete disregard for logic. For example, they will fight tooth and nail for control of something stupid like a mid level country club. WTF is that all about? They use a combination of negative magic and strategic fear manipulation through real circumstances.

Oh, I almost forgot. They like to have sex with goats as much as possible. LOL
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:44 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

That last comment got my goat. I hope a Rothschild doesn't get my goat.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:47 AM   #8
no caste

I think this originally was on Rumour Mills ...?

WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?

What is the Main difference Between Them?

Faction One is the New World Order, made up of the International bankers, the 300 un-named families who also own our Federal Reserve Banking System. These families are descended ideologically AND biologically from the Rothschild funded Illuminati. Faction One also created the Corporations. Corporations were created by the King of England who was owned and controlled by the Rothschilds.

Faction Two is descended from the King of Bavaria, the Knights Templars and the German Abwher. Faction Two was created by men whose countries had been destroyed by the New World Order. In 1776, the King of Bavaria blew the whistle on the planned take-over of the monarchies of Europe by the Illuminati/Rotschilds. As a a result, the NWO, which expected to go “online” in 1776, had to retreat to the shadows and build up their strength for their “next planned world-takeover”.

The main difference between the two factions is
Slavery versus Freedom.

Over the years, I have posted many different articles in which I talked about the two Factions who appear to be vying for control of the world. Faction 1, the NWO promises us a future that is a slave state. Faction 2, the one that my ex-husband Gunther Russbacher talked about, promises us a world that is similar to the United States in the 50s…. not perfect… but definitely NOT a Slave-State!...

This post is in reference to the following paragraph: “The reason the Templars included the Hungarian bloodline as part of their lineage was due to the legend which said the RoyaL Family of Hungary is DESCENDED FROM SIRIUS. The Templars were Merovingians. Merovingians also believe they are DESCENDED FROM SIRIUS through the Royal House of David, father of Solomon.” Sirius is a planet. One does not descend from a planet. Some members of the Templars may have originally come to Earth FROM the Sirian system, meaning one of the Sirian planets may have been their HOME planet. It is also possible they might have been on loan from another system to the Mandala Family of Sirius, and left from Sirius to take up incarnations on Planet Earth. Who their spiritual ancestors may be on one of the Sirian planets is anyone’s guess, unless some members of Faction Two have that specific knowledge.
http://www.gnn.tv/blogs/8163/THE_NAZ...PLAR_EXPLAINED
Old 08-25-2009, 02:52 AM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Slavery vs Freedom is the key issue. Everything else is just the details.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:46 AM   #10
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Here are 4 PDFs fo those that are interested in details:
Rothchild PDF's

Last edited by avyaktam; 08-25-2009 at 03:57 AM.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote