Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Whales have changed their song...

I think this is another sign that the energies of the earth are changing...

Blue whale songs are getting deeper, say baffled scientists

By Claire Bates
Last updated at 1:43 AM on 04th December 2009

Blue whales are famed for their haunting songs that travel thousands of miles under the ocean. Now scientists have discovered the world's largest mammals are singing in deeper voices every year - and they are not sure why.

A study in the journal Endangered Species Research, has found male blue whales all over the world have lowered their tone.

Mark McDonald of WhaleAcoustics first noticed the change about eight years ago when he had to shift automated blue whale song detectors off California to lower frequencies....

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz0ZlWnT7Sv
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #2
Paul.T.
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Whales have changed their song...

Don't know if this is relevant but Star Trek 4 pops into my mind
Paul.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #3
lemon69
Project Avalon Researcher

coukl be the whales changing pitch to erase some of the hi frequency noise we have added to the oceans, kind of a bit like they have started shouting to each other ,,
lemon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

they are a species, that are evolving

this dna strand part of the cretean (sp?) one

is more evolved than humanoid dna

(it runs through the dolphins too,
who also are changing their vibration/tone/sound etc.,

love/susan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon69 View Post
coukl be the whales changing pitch to erase some of the hi frequency noise we have added to the oceans, kind of a bit like they have started shouting to each other ,,
They are very sensitive and sophisticated creatures, but I feel the octave shift has more to do with the Schuman Resonance and earth changes, although life must be pretty noisy in the oceans with the constant noise of ships, sonar and God knows what else.

Thanx susan, I think the whole planet is evolving, hold on.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

IMO dolphins and whales are above us in the bigger scheme of things.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
Spregovori

Alex Collier said that whales were (amongst many other flora and fauna) brought here...I find whales to be...spectacular beings. But I think our oceans are too small for them.

Do not know anything about lower sounds... perhaps they are just adjusting...
Old 12-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #8
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

It could be that the whales have developed a work-around for the military submarine communication frequency/ies (?) - so they can still find each other and live and thrive. I just read on Wired that: Among the suggested explanations are ocean noise pollution, changing population dynamics and new mating strategies. But none of them is entirely convincing.

Blue whale frequencies are between 10 and 40 Hz. Thanks for the post, feardia. I am going to look into ELF (3 to 30 Hz) and military com more.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:43 PM   #9
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

I feel there is a connection between the whales and the vibrational level of this planet being raised slowly but surely. Something strange is happening, I mean the good type of strange. Now alot of my friends/co-workers/family are starting to wake up. I think we are getting closer to the critical mass we`ve been working on all that time. I`m starting to see video links to conspiracy stuff all over facebook, people that tought I was crazy are now changing their minds.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Post Re: The Whales have changed their song...

The original 21 page report is attached for those wanting more information from the source of the study.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Worldwide decline in Blue whale tonal frequencies.pdf (274.1 KB, 7 views)

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #11
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

thank you. i had not seen this information.
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:40 AM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
I feel there is a connection between the whales and the vibrational level of this planet being raised slowly but surely. Something strange is happening, I mean the good type of strange. Now alot of my friends/co-workers/family are starting to wake up. I think we are getting closer to the critical mass we`ve been working on all that time. I`m starting to see video links to conspiracy stuff all over facebook, people that tought I was crazy are now changing their minds.
I am observing/witnessing the same MadSheeple. I also notice that animals in general are somewhat behaving differently. Just one example that crosses my mind is all these new species, insects included, that are in my region. It is new.

One thing is clear in my mind though. If consciousness of the people is shifting and it really seems to be the case, than we are witnessing the result in our concrete reality. Consciousnesses shape realities and if it is a shifting that leads to more global awareness (knowing about ourselves and the universe we live in) one of the component that will manifest will be the birth of a New Paradigm from the Hu-man specie of planet Earth. All ideas are there at our disposal, all technology exist, all knowledge is with us to create it. It is not impossible anymore...

The evolution of consciousness will make its last step and progressively a New Hu-man will be shining like a rainbow. I like to think the whales are singing brilliant odes to the birth of a New World for planet Earth.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-17-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #13
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
IMO dolphins and whales are above us in the bigger scheme of things.
I feel the same.

Whales are so connected to Earth, they are reacting to our behavior. They are sick and their world is polluted, they react their way. They sing a calling for a better world. Earth does and deep inside we all do.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-17-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:53 AM   #14
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I'm curious as to why so many posters think this tonal decline is a good thing? I'd be more inclined to think it might be due to changes in the electromagnetic field, their sonar sensitivity or general microwave and other manmade pollution. Take a look at the birds they are being effected by something and it doesn't look positive. Their flying formations are different.

I do hope this is something positive but my inner voice tells me it's a sign of things to come.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:54 AM   #15
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Maybe its the adolecent males...puberty...deeper voices...

just being silly after a loooong day on the forum...serious to silly is a good flip...ok back on topic

Peace
Old 12-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #16
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The Whales have changed their song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
It could be that the whales have developed a work-around for the military submarine communication frequency/ies (?) - so they can still find each other and live and thrive. I just read on Wired that: Among the suggested explanations are ocean noise pollution, changing population dynamics and new mating strategies. But none of them is entirely convincing.

Blue whale frequencies are between 10 and 40 Hz. Thanks for the post, feardia. I am going to look into ELF (3 to 30 Hz) and military com more.

My experiences and feelings tend too agree > you are pretty much on target here; Underwater > anti -submarine warefare technology- scrambling frequencies- disruptive jamming of communications are obvious factors.
Still, I believe the mammals will out-smart and outlast the iron buckets of mankind in the oceans > don't you.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:04 AM   #17
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Well I think a whole octave over a short period of time is pretty spectacular proof that our planet is evolving, you can't blame everything on us, the whales have dealt with us from the time of jonah and before.

I found this about them too, http://astrology.about.com/od/transi...nusNeptune.htm, I think we have a lot to learn from the whales, I heard that they live for 500 years and their songs tell the story of who they are and all their previous generations.

Like us, they are custodians of the planet, one love, people get ready...
Old 12-17-2009, 03:30 AM   #18
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

When I read this thread title
I too sang with the whales

it's a lower frequency people...

GaiaLove thanks for the pdf... no one knows, that's the consensus... but we speak of frequency here.

I too feel a sorrow, a confirmed 'warning'...
we know it already.

It was a highlight of my life to witness, to see, hear and sense live whales off the east coast of Hawaii in '94....
captured my entire attention, magnificent creatures!

We know the song by heart!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:53 AM   #19
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
When I read this thread title
I too sang with the whales

it's a lower frequency people...

GaiaLove thanks for the pdf... no one knows, that's the consensus... but we speak of frequency here.

I too feel a sorrow, a confirmed 'warning'...
we know it already.

It was a highlight of my life to witness, to see, hear and sense live whales off the east coast of Hawaii in '94....
captured my entire attention, magnificent creatures!

We know the song by heart!
Might be right, didn't look @ it from that perspective. Only time will tell I guess...
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:40 AM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I want to think about this phenomenon in positive terms...but my first reaction to the news was uneasiness. They lower their sound to raise the frequency? Or they lower their sound because frequency rises? I am not a scientist, i am following my intuition here, but I am skeptical...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
earth changes, nature, whales