Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #126
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I will, but what I have to say will take months. Bill has asked me to leave. I am not going to get into anything until Bill asks me not to leave.

Additionally, I am unable to post anything of substance unless my request that I be allowed to do so without forum members turning each thread into a religions debate full of God haters. I simply cannot get all that I have to say "out" in such an environment. I just wish people would understand and agree -- and we call all hug and move on.
A life story can feel like that (months) maybe even a book. But I'm sure you could summarise the major parts for us here. We all have our story so we would understand the need to shorten it. I don't think Bill cares if you stay as long as things are done with respect and peace. Also Bill only checks in here once in a while. Also the mods are here in his place.

I believe that if you tell your story from your heart (which I suspect) has much pain, then I also know that you will be enveloped a cloudburst of love and compassion.....because when you share from your heart it helps us to open our hearts too. That my friend is where you can do your greatest work.

Now I give you a big hug and I am waiting for you to share....please.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #127
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, the answer isn't as simple as that. I'd have to go into it. But basically, I don't believe that Arknook from Alpha Centauri is visiting in a tin bucket.

The term "alien" needs to be analyzed also. An alien simply means unknown from here. So in essence, I suppose anything could be called an alien. Angels, devils, demons, entities, you name it.

But the whole point is that I believe (through personal experience) that these entities (what ever they may be) are evil, and since the Biblical term for these evil creatures are "demons" I use the term demon. I could also simply call them evil creatures, or even evil aliens. Problem is, no one ever stopped to ask me what I mean. They just say:

"You said demon! Don't come around here Bible bashing!"

edit I also know for a fact that if at least they are not physical, they most certainly have access to spiritual arena. That is also from personal experience which would take time to go into.
Are you familiar with the assertion that physical Draco Reptilians are residing underground here on Earth?

If so, do you believe this to be true?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:23 PM   #128
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
A life story can feel like that (months) maybe even a book. But I'm sure you could summarise the major parts for us here. We all have our story so we would understand the need to shorten it. I don't think Bill cares if you stay as long as things are done with respect and peace. Also Bill only checks in here once in a while. Also the mods are here in his place.

I believe that if you tell your story from your heart (which I suspect) has much pain, then I also know that you will be enveloped a cloudburst of love and compassion.....because when you share from your heart it helps us to open our hearts too. That my friend is where you can do your greatest work.

Now I give you a big hug and I am waiting for you to share....please.
Gee, it would have been nice to get this in the first part of this thread, before people started accusing me of preaching, calling them demon possessed devil worshipers, trying to project my beliefs and calling me pathetic -- all because I tried to explain why it is hard to explain my life story while people keep taking exception to biblical references. Then they went and proved how much they despise anyone that trusts the Bible. In all honesty, I think if someone truly analyzes this thread, they should find that I have been rather patient, while being highly insulted and abused.

I will get to what I want to post, but this particular moment in time is not the moment where I wish to do it. Firstly, I've been up too long and I'm not in the mood. Secondly, I am still waiting for Bill to say I can stay. He has asked me to leave and if that's a final decision, I must leave. I am not going to begin posting for him to send a message tomorrow saying: "Hey, I thought I asked you to leave?". Because I KNOW he is getting messages from people stating that I am here causing trouble (ie: mentioning the Bible -- which they hate), and I know that he doesn't have the time to analyze everything I've written -- and he's likely just going to go and trust those people's word. So until I get that ok from Bill, it's just small talk and comments.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:29 PM   #129
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Are you familiar with the assertion that physical Draco Reptilians are residing underground here on Earth?

If so, do you believe this to be true?
I do believe that there are creatures under the earth. I do believe that they are reptilian in nature. But "Draco Reptilians" .. I don't know about any of that.

edit There are also creatures under the sea for that matter.

Also, the Bible supports this:

Quote:
Revelation 5:3

And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
Of course the Bible was not referring to anything like worms or animals, because they would not be able to open a book. The Bible is specifically speaking of intelligent creatures.

Quote:
Revelation 5:13

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
Again, non intelligent animals cannot say "Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever". So the Bible is speaking of intelligent creatures both under the earth and under the sea.

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-11-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #130
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gee, it would have been nice to get this in the first part of this thread, before people started accusing me of preaching, calling them demon possessed devil worshipers, trying to project my beliefs and calling me pathetic -- all because I tried to explain why it is hard to explain my life story while people keep taking exception to biblical references. Then they went and proved how much they despise anyone that trusts the Bible. In all honesty, I think if someone truly analyzes this thread, they should find that I have been rather patient, while being highly insulted and abused.

I will get to what I want to post, but this particular moment in time is not the moment where I wish to do it. Firstly, I've been up too long and I'm not in the mood. Secondly, I am still waiting for Bill to say I can stay. He has asked me to leave and if that's a final decision, I must leave. I am not going to begin posting for him to send a message tomorrow saying: "Hey, I thought I asked you to leave?". Because I KNOW he is getting messages from people stating that I am here causing trouble (ie: mentioning the Bible -- which they hate), and I know that he doesn't have the time to analyze everything I've written -- and he's likely just going to go and trust those people's word. So until I get that ok from Bill, it's just small talk and comments.
Why not forget about what people said in their post, its over....lets just move on. Like I said Bill rarely checks in here, so you will be waiting a long time, & as long as things are kept respectful and civil....everything will be OK. Bill is a compassionate person & will not ask anyone to leave as long as things are going smoothly. I know you understand this. So now that these 2 concerns are cleared up....again the platform is yours......perhaps you need some time to gather your thoughts and post tomorrow when you are clear on things. Thats ok too, I know its very difficult & can bring up painful memories when we open up, but it is a necessary step to our wellbeing and healing. This in turn lends itself to you being the best lightwarrior you can be and in turn help others. There are a few of us here who can stand by you, when you are ready.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #131
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, the answer isn't as simple as that. I'd have to go into it. But basically, I don't believe that Arknook from Alpha Centauri is visiting in a tin bucket.

The term "alien" needs to be analyzed also. An alien simply means unknown from here. So in essence, I suppose anything could be called an alien. Angels, devils, demons, entities, you name it.

But the whole point is that I believe (through personal experience) that these entities (what ever they may be) are evil, and since the Biblical term for these evil creatures are "demons" I use the term demon. I could also simply call them evil creatures, or even evil aliens. Problem is, no one ever stopped to ask me what I mean. They just say:

"You said demon! Don't come around here Bible bashing!"

edit I also know for a fact that if at least they are not physical, they most certainly have access to spiritual arena. That is also from personal experience which would take time to go into.
Please take the time to relate your personal experience. I can not validate some of your bold assertions through the bible or any other text or consultation with the Father. It is in the interest of this debate that you back up what you are claiming. If you don't wish to do this then I can understand but you will have achieved nothing of your agenda by doing so. You have some personal experience with some non physical entities and are claiming all aliens are the same as the ones you have met which do in fact sound like alternate universe entities. That is like claiming because a few white men commit murder all white men are bad.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you for taking the time to share.

Initiate.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #132
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
I can not validate some of your bold assertions through the bible or any other text or consultation with the Father. It is in the interest of this debate that you back up what you are claiming.
I am relaying what I understand to be true. I cannot back up every belief I have, nor can anyone else on this forum or in this world. All I ask is to be allowed to post, unhindered by people who wish to remind me in every response that they don't want preaching.

Quote:
If you don't wish to do this then I can understand but you will have achieved nothing of your agenda by doing so.
I do not have an agenda. I am like everyone else here. I wish to post on the forum and relay what I believe to be true. Where possible, I will of course try to provide valid reasoning.

Quote:
You have some personal experience with some non physical entities and are claiming all aliens are the same as the ones you have met which do in fact sound like alternate universe entities. That is like claiming because a few white men commit murder all white men are bad.
I have reasoning behind everything I say. If anyone would like clarification on why I believe something, or why I have said something -- clarification is a question away. I am happy to participate. All I ask is that people who hate God and the Bible take a chill pill and let me post without having to constantly put up with remarks about religion and bible thumping and bible bashing, etc.

I am just another poster here on the forums, posting what I believe and what I see. If people treat me with respect and do not make a mockery every 2 minutes, I am absolutely sure that you will find that I am quite fair and reasonable towards others. So far, the people who have become upset seem to have become up through ignorance of what I actually "mean". All I ask is if people do not agree with me that they ask for clarification before they pull out the shot gun. It will go a long way towards constructive communication.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:57 PM   #133
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

edited.....

I am interested in your story. I look forward to it.

Last edited by Initiate; 12-11-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #134
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Lightbulb Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

[QUOTE=WarriorServant;197550]All I expect is intelligence.

Expectations of others, can lead one into a whole lot of self-disappointment...

Nobody, to my Knowledge, has all the answers, and for me, that's what makes it all the more exciting...When someone is searching for more, as in truth, after a lifetime of living in the D.I.M.M, (Deception, Illusion, manipulation, Mindcontrol), and then comes to the conclusion that there is something very wrong with the picture, a new journey begins.

Gullibility is part n parcel of this lifetimes experience, We have all been duped to some degree. We are learning, discovering all the time, Trying to make sense of it all...Personally I enjoy not knowing it 'all' as I enjoy my curiosity, my ability to think. We all in the same boat my friend

Peace

Peace
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #135
WarriorServant
Banned

Initiate, firstly - I just want to say that I believe you're just busting my hump. I'll entertain you for a little bit longer, but please don't hyper analyze every single thing say in order to hold me accountable and expect me to provide lengthy responses. I understand your point. You don't want me all over the forums making (as you say) "bold assertions" -- I get it. But by the same toke, the questions I am about to answer have been written in an attempt to badger me. Put simply: Please don't ask me so many questions, testing me, until I say something that you can say: "AHUH! You contradicted yourself!". I know that's what you're after.

I am reasonably sure your response will be something like: "I was merely asking questions since you are making such bold claims".. or something to that affect. But please, just chill.. I'll get to everything I believe in time, I don't need to be pressed and be forced to account for absolutely every character I type from here on in.

Quote:
I, like others, appreciate you telling us your truth. You have claimed all aliens are demons. Have you met all aliens?
First of all, I don't believe in "aliens". Not the stereotypical aliens that come from other places to save humanity or to abduct people. I did say in my "list": "Aliens aren't real. They're demons". However, take into account, that was a (shortened) hypothetical list off the top of my head (to underline a broader point) and in no way was I on a mission to convince anyone that "all" aliens are demons -- nor did I say that anyway, (and it's actually annoying that you've decided to extract that one point and expect me to tell you if I've met aliens). So what I meant by that (in it's full and true sense) is that "the aliens that people are perceiving to abduct them, or are channeling with, are actually demonic entities".

I could explain further, but this whole topic is very involved and I will likely make a post in the near future all about what I think about aliens. Everything I believe has a LOT of reasoning and foundational information, and if I am to provide full and complete reasoning for every word I type (immediately), I would no have the time to leave this chair for about three months. Please be patient.

Quote:
It would seem that you are on a noble quest to enlighten everyone here to your personal truth and that your truth is the only truth and sanctioned by the bible. This is an agenda. I ask that if you make bold claims please quote the bible reference. Or what ever other reference you can. If you don't have personal experience then we need to know where your understanding comes from.
I have already provided Bible references. I will continue to do so where it is fitting and necessary. Your tone is really irritating me. I have to be frank. I am not on a " noble quest to enlighten everyone here to my personal truth". For a start, I don't even adhere to the "personal truth" philosophy. You're not sincere with your posts and you're just trying to get me started, considering that this thread seems to have reached some sort of calm. Why? That's the broader question. Can you just cool it? I'm not silly. I understand psychology very well.

Quote:
Progresive revelation is a good thing but it indicates further your agenda. Please just come out and say what you intend to relate.
Agenda, agenda, agenda, blah blah blah... yeah what ever. Next question..

Quote:
You are getting a response to your posts. These requests are fair and resonable as are the other responses to your posts. Enlighten us. the stage is yours.
I would actually prefer to be allowed to just post without this kind of questioning. Questions are one thing, but you're not interested in the answers. You're holding bait up, waiting for me to chomp on something poisonous.

I apologise for being intelligent, but I can see right through you. Can't you just let me post in peace? Or are you going to ensure that (considering I've been awarded my wish to post in peace without being labeled mr bible basher all day) that you're going to step in and hold me accountable - PERSONALLY, until I am found to be the rotten fraud and doctrine pusher that you believe me to be?

Side note: I just KNOW that someone is going to reply to this and state that I am being nasty and horrible for "no" reason. If anyone wishes to make that assertion, have a think about what I have written and also go and look at Initiate's previous posts. Thank you.

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-11-2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: typos
Old 12-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #136
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jross View Post
Expectations of others, can lead one into a whole lot of self-disappointment...

Nobody, to my Knowledge, has all the answers, and for me, that's what makes it all the more exciting...When someone is searching for more, as in truth, after a lifetime of living in the D.I.M.M, (Deception, Illusion, manipulation, Mindcontrol), and then comes to the conclusion that there is something very wrong with the picture, a new journey begins.

Gullibility is part n parcel of this lifetimes experience, We have all been duped to some degree. We are learning, discovering all the time, Trying to make sense of it all...Personally I enjoy not knowing it 'all' as I enjoy my curiosity, my ability to think. We all in the same boat my friend
I agree with you on everything above. It's just that I see that there is a LOT of delusion (per capita) on this forum (and other forums like it). I am not personally insulting anyone (or trying to), unless anyone wants to associate themselve's with that assertion -- but what I will do (if allowed) is simply post and work through one delusion at a time.

I may or may not cause people to agree, and that's fine. I will not force anyone to agree. Nor do I wish to. However, I need to be honest and I sincerely believe that the vast majority of people in the disclosure and whistle blowing movements do not have a genuine desire for truth. I sincerely believe that many people are simply after excitement.

I wish to try to break through that and not force people to believe what I do, or what I think what I do -- but have people actually start thinking "themselves". Far too many people DO NOT THINK. They simply browse around for the coolest sounding explnanations for things and simply adopt them. I'm not joking!

Given time, I believe I can help a lot of people to see things more clearly. I absolutely do not claim to be the be all and end all of all answers, but I have profound experiences dating back to when I was a toddler and for that reason I have a life long array of research behind me -- and not just from the Bible.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:31 PM   #137
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Initiatem firstly - I just want to say that I believe you're just busting my hump. I'll entertain you for a little bit longer, but please don't hyper analyze every single thing say in order to hold me accountable and expect me to provide lengthy responses. I understand your point. You don;t want me all over the forums making (as you say) "bold assertions -- I get it. But by the same toke, the questions I am about to answer have been written in an attempt to badger me. Put simply: Please don't ask be so many questions, testing me, until I say something that you can say: "AHUH! You contradicted yourself!". I know that's what you're after.

I am reasonably sure your response will be something like: "I was merely asking questions since you are making such bold claims".. or something to that affect. But please, just chill.. I'll get to everything I believe in time, I don;t need to be pressed and be forced to account for absolutely every character I type from here on in.

First of all, I don't believe in "aliens". Not the stereotypical aliens that come from other places to save humanity or to abduct people. I did say in my "list": "Aliens aren't real. They're demons". However, take into account, that was a (shortened) hypothetical list off the top of my head (to underline a broader point) and in no way was I on a mission to convince anyone that "all" aliens are demons -- nor did I say that anyway, (and it's actually annoying that you've decided to extract that one point and expect me to tell you if I've met aliens). So what I meant by that (in it's full and true sense) is that "the aliens that people are perceiving to abduct them, or are channeling with, are actually demonic entities".

I could explain further, but this whole topic is very involved and I will likely make a post in the near future all about what I think about aliens. Everything I believe has a LOT of reasoning and foundational information, and if I am to provide full and complete reasoning fro every word I type (immediately), I would no have the time to leave this chair for about three months. Please be patient.

I have already provided Bible references. I will continue to do so where it is fitting and necessary. Your tone is really irritating me. I have to be frank. I am not on a " noble quest to enlighten everyone here to your personal truth". You're not sincere with your posts and you're just trying to get me started, considering that this thread seems to have reached some sort of calm. Why? That's the broader question. Can you just cool it? I'm not silly. I understand psychology very well.

Agenda, agenda, agenda, blah blah blah... yeah what ever. Next question..

I would actually prefer to be allowed to just post without this kind of questioning. Questions are one thing, but you're not interested in the answers. You're holding bait up, waiting for me to chomp on something poisonous.

I apologise for being intelligent, but I can see right through you. Can't you just let me post in peace? Or are you going to ensure that (considering I've been awarded my wish to post in peace without being labeled mr bible basher all day) that you're going to step in and hold me accountable - PERSONALLY, until I am found to be the rotten fraud and doctrine pusher that you believe me to be?

Side note: I just KNOW that someone is going to reply to this and state that I am being nasty and horrible for "no" reason. If anyone wishes to make that assertion, have a think about what I have written and also go and look at Initiate's previous posts. Thank you.
Sorry, I appoligise for comming across that way and you will see that I have edited my post prior to your response. The reason I changed it is because it was perceived that it might be taken as an attack when that was not the intent. I never have thought your were a fraud or doctrine pusher. I am genuinely interested in what you have to say. I trust that you can accept my appology. I hope you will allow me to post responses to any questions you present.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #138
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Warriorservant: I take it then that you are not going to share some of what you would like to say? Is that correct? Or, are you planning on doing it on another day? Its just that I have opened a platform for you here, but if you are not ready to take the plunge, please say so, & I will refrain from posting here until you are ready. Whenever you are ready to get serious, I will be here for you as will others who care about you.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #139
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Given time, I believe I can help a lot of people to see things more clearly. I absolutely do not claim to be the be all and end all of all answers, but I have profound experiences dating back to when I was a toddler and for that reason I have a life long array of research behind me -- and not just from the Bible.
The time is upon you..you have opened the door....now time for symantics are over. We get it. Tell your story.

I think we're all anxious to hear it, now that you have the platform. go for it.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:42 PM   #140
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Warriorservant: I take it then that you are not going to share some of what you would like to say? Is that correct? Or, are you planning on doing it on another day? Its just that I have opened a platform for you here, but if you are not ready to take the plunge, please say so, & I will refrain from posting here until you are ready. Whenever you are ready to get serious, I will be here for you as will others who care about you.
I will get to everything in time. Right now, there's already half a dozen responses floating and I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with all that. I like to finish one thing before starting another. However, I am pleased that people are being more sincere.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #141
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
The time is upon you..you have opened the door....now time for symantics are over. We get it. Tell your story.

I think we're all anxious to hear it, now that you have the platform. go for it.
Do I look like a trained monkey?

You've done nothing but abuse me through the whole thread and now you expect me to start writing at your command because you snapped your fingers?

Is this what is going to happen now? The forum is just going to start saying: "WELL, START TYPING, WE'RE WAITING!".. and if I do not, I know what's next.. "Well, we tried to be sincere and open the door for you, but you were stalling. You've obviously got nothing important to say and you're just playing with everyone".

Listen: I am not silly. I can see when someone is not sincere and if I see that I WILL pull you up on it. I'm not a trained monkey that performs at the snap of fingers. I will get to what I want to say when I am good and ready. I have already explained FOUR times why I am not yet ready to begin posting everything.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #142
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I will get to everything in time. Right now, there's already half a dozen responses floating and I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with all that. I like to finish one thing before starting another. However, I am pleased that people are being more sincere.
Thank you for your response, I will sign off this post then, & look forward to reading your experiences. I believe that we can all learn something from each other. May I suggest that you write the entire story in one consistent post, just so we can get the full picture and not fragments which are difficult to piece together. I can assure you that most likely there are others here too, that will completely understand what you have experienced.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #143
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for your response, I will sign off this post then, & look forward to reading your experiences. I believe that we can all learn something from each other. May I suggest that you write the entire story in one consistent post, just so we can get the full picture and not fragments which are difficult to piece together. I can assure you that most likely there are others here too, that will completely understand what you have experienced.
I will. However, it will be very involved so I need to try and shake off this "lets test WarriorServant's patience" rhetoric first -- and also, being half asleep doesn't help.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #144
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Do I look like a trained monkey?

You've done nothing but abuse me through the whole thread and now you expect me to start writing at your command because you snapped your fingers?

Is this what is going to happen now? The forum is just going to start saying: "WELL, START TYPING, WE'RE WAITING!".. and if I do not, I know what's next.. "Well, we tried to be sincere and open the door for you, but you were stalling. You've obviously got nothing important to say and you're just playing with everyone".

Listen: I am not silly. I can see when someone is not sincere and if I see that I WILL pull you up on it. I'm not a trained monkey that performs at the snap of fingers. I will get to what I want to say when I am good and ready. I have already explained FOUR times why I am not yet ready to begin posting everything.
You don't have to reply to every post.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #145
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding Aliens as Demons:

One thing that has puzzled me is the concept of walk-ins

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=21147

Walk-ins

Walk-ins are people from other dimensions who have walked in to the body of a person here on earth. In all cases there is a contract made before the host, the original soul, is born for this to occur.

Walk-ins use this method to enter the earth plane when their mission requires that begin soon after they arrive. Their mission necessitates they skip the birth and adolescent stage and come into an adult body. This is not always the case. Some walk-ins come into much younger bodies, but this is more the exception than the rule. When a child walk-in occurs, it is because the soul coming in needs the experiences of childhood and adolescence as a foundation for their mission. Childhood and adolescent walk-ins usually don’t awaken until they reach adulthood.

Indications of a walk-in are:

1. Usually occur during a traumatic event in the host soul’s life such as a severe illness or a car accident. Many come in during a near death experience. This is the most common way for walk-ins to exchange places, but it is not the only way. Yet, most all cases the walk-in occurs when the host is unconscious.

2. They all of a sudden, have little or no connection with some family members.

3. Divorce occurs usually within 3 years after the walk-in has arrived.

4. Ongoing physical pain in the neck and shoulders that wasn’t there before the walk-in.

5. Loss of coordination and memory lapses. Trouble with speech.

6. Sudden change in tastes such as food, clothing and decor.

7. Sudden loss of interest in career and hobbies. New ones are found along with a sudden interest in all things spiritual.

8. Strong knowing that they have a mission to accomplish though they may not remember what it is at the present time.

9. Some walk-ins have memories of their home world or ship. They even have memory of their incarnate forms being sustained through a form of cryogenics (spelling?) that is far superior to ours.

10. Walk-ins usually carry the Crystal Gene.

Walk-ins have a more challenging role on earth because they have spent most of their incarnation on another plane of existence and then come to earth in the middle to later part of that incarnation.

Is this not like demon possession? How valid is the contract? Does anyone have an oppionion on this?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #146
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Warrior , I seem to come late on this thread and had read all answers here...
This forum is becoming weird as time is passing by.
It is still different from other forums but again it is becoming increasingly weird with flood of new threads about various topics.

All this new situation reminds me of Julius Caesar `s words -Divide ut regnes-

divide and conquer ...

Avalon became chaotic...

And that was done intentionally. By whom? By ones who divide and then conquer.

I am afraid that here many think highly of themselves as enlightened but in the very next sentence they write , they show how enlightened really they are.

My friend I like your post, you made enemies here and at the end that enemies want to listen you???
How weird is that?

But there was that guy from Australia nicked M1* who tried to tell his story and few days has passed and he was thrown out by some very cynical people here, M1 tried as you to defend himself but as more he tried the more they mocked him.

Also some tried to mock 14 Chakras, RedeZra and me for speaking from our hearts and for speaking about Bible.
I don` t pay attention to that since I don`t like to quarrel and I try to speak very clearly about what I think , believe and know.

Go find my bible question thread and do your contribution there if you wish so.
It was an excellent thread where people clearly shed some light about who they are ,really.

I respect everyone here since you would not be here on Avalon if you somehow didn` t wish to find what`s behind the curtain of this world. I deeply respect you all folks and I am asking you politely to have that mutual respect for anyone new here. Otherwise what make you different from this sad evil world? What makes you different from bad guys if you have their manners?

Love and blessings for all!

Beren
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:21 PM   #147
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

All I have to say is beeing gullible isn't exactly a defect, it is only perceived as a defect when the gullible people are mislead. Imagine a world where there would be no lies and everybody spoke their mind clearly, being gullible would actually be the best thing. So basicly in a positive environment it is a "good" thing and in a negative one it is the opposite.

My 2 cent,
MadSheeple
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #148
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Warrior , I seem to come late on this thread and had read all answers here...
This forum is becoming weird as time is passing by.
It is still different from other forums but again it is becoming increasingly weird with flood of new threads about various topics.

All this new situation reminds me of Julius Caesar `s words -Divide ut regnes-

divide and conquer ...

Avalon became chaotic...

And that was done intentionally. By whom? By ones who divide and then conquer.

I am afraid that here many think highly of themselves as enlightened but in the very next sentence they write , they show how enlightened really they are.

My friend I like your post, you made enemies here and at the end that enemies want to listen you???
How weird is that?

But there was that guy from Australia nicked M1* who tried to tell his story and few days has passed and he was thrown out by some very cynical people here, M1 tried as you to defend himself but as more he tried the more they mocked him.

Also some tried to mock 14 Chakras, RedeZra and me for speaking from our hearts and for speaking about Bible.
I don` t pay attention to that since I don`t like to quarrel and I try to speak very clearly about what I think , believe and know.

Go find my bible question thread and do your contribution there if you wish so.
It was an excellent thread where people clearly shed some light about who they are ,really.

I respect everyone here since you would not be here on Avalon if you somehow didn` t wish to find what`s behind the curtain of this world. I deeply respect you all folks and I am asking you politely to have that mutual respect for anyone new here. Otherwise what make you different from this sad evil world? What makes you different from bad guys if you have their manners?

Love and blessings for all!

Beren
Hi Beren. Thank you for your thoughtful response, and thank you for reading everything before responding. There is a spirit in this world which hates God. It is not hard to work out which people are effected by that spirit.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:33 PM   #149
WarriorServant
Banned

I have noticed that many people believe that gullibility is a good thing. This does perplex me and make me wonder if I am in the twilight zone -- but what do you do? There is another thread on this subject which is winning acclaim and applause. However, I must insist that gullibility is not a virtue.

Definition:

Quote:
–adjective
easily deceived or cheated.
I guess others could argue the contrary (they are actually), but I do not see anything positive about being easily deceived or cheated -- especially when there is a remedy.

Tip: The remedy is not to bask in gullibility and declare that it is a good thing (as is being done in that other thread). At least, I wouldn't stand in front of a class of school children and declare: "Hey kids: It is good to be gullible! There's noting wrong with it. Just stay ignorant all your life and don't learn anything and you can grow up to be one of the words most gullible people!".

I would expect the parents to have me sacked inside 24 hours.

Last edited by WarriorServant; 12-11-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #150
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi WarriorServant,

Although in principle I agree with your initial post on this thread, it appears there seems to be some sort of faliure in communication between yourself and some other members during the course of the development of the thread.

May I suggest that you offer the information that you have, as we all try and do in the forum, so that those members may understand the reason behind your message.

I'm not too sure that saying that people are gullible is the right way to go, after all, if they are gullible and you tell the truth as you know it, what would be the point?

May I suggest that you offer what we call in the trade as a 'teaser' and the others will ask questions as they reflect and become to wish to know more. Just an idea.

By the way, you must be Australian, as you used the 'N' word in another post. Not THE 'N' word everybody, the Australian one which means something else!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
I have noticed that many people believe that gullibility is a good thing. This does perplex me and make me wonder if I am in the twilight zone -- but what do you do? There is another thread on this subject which is winning acclaim applause. However, I must insist that gullibility is not a virtue.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote