Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #10
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Because a tree is a tree! And if someone told me that a tree is a 4 headed fish I would argue and say "no sir, that is clearly a tree". This example is much more clear cut but its the same thing.
you can choose to believe what you want and that is fine with me, but I know 110% what this was.
This is a missile.
Governments really do test missiles!

I can sympothize with everyone who does not believe this is a missile though, if I did not have the experience with cameras and the like I could see how hard it would be to believe that a missile could produce such a spectacular effect.
Yes... but can you prove us that it was a missile? All you have is what you saw and what they said and showed you (3D simulation) and warnings on paper. I can't prove you that it was not a missile... not with hard evidence at least. You know 110% that this was a missile, ok that's your truth... but it's not up to you to decide if that's everybody's truth or not... the global truth if you want. If people who think it's something else going on are wrong about this... then it's their "problem" and it's up to them to investigate and get this conclussion in the final. I'm just saying i'm not attacking you. You can only come with proves and solid arguments... telling your opinion and your feelings on this... without trying to impose them "your" truth / reality.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote