Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sirius Issues

Thank you all. It's going to take a while to digest everything. One thing I should say...is that I can do positive thinking and the primrose path better than just about anyone. Unfortunately...I have a conscience...and if I sense danger...damn it...I'm going to say something...rather than just sweep it under the rug.

What if we have to connect with the best part of our inner selves...rather than connecting with an alien from Sirius? This seems like an us vs them situation. We are easily deluded and corrupted. I try to take in a little bit of everything...so as to not be taken in by any one thing. The churches were supposed to help...but did they? Are they helping? We were told that we needed God. But which god did they teach us about? It seems that all of this New Age stuff is just the same old aliens who went to church. Now they are just wearing different clothes...and telling different lies. I don't mean to be negative...but one can have a wonderful conversation with a very nice con-man...while they rob you blind. Radiating love may not work in every situation!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote