Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-06-2008, 03:28 PM   #26
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Who is Now Building Radiant Zones?

Are you fear based and live your life from a deeper sense of paranoia or are you free and live your life from joy, excitement and compassion?

We live in a world of infinite choices and experiences. The same can be said of emotions. If one chooses to live a life that is fear-based both experiences and choices are limited. For example, a few years back I had an ET encounter. Given the nature of the encounter and what occured I realized that there is "absolutely nothing" that can be hidden from their telepathic probing. The experience was both a surprise and a delight as there was no fear.. however, the experience was very revealing as to the nature of how limited we are as humans when it comes to our own ego sturcture and how we are manipulated by our own emotions if we choose to allow this to happen.

Fear or freedom of fear? What would one choose for the type of life one would like to live in? What would you choose?

I'm well aware that if one lives a life as an open book with no fear ones path is simplified. The reality is that if the government, or a person, or even ETs wanted to find something out about a particular person they most likely can or will.

Personally, given what is coming down the road with earth changes I seriously doubt the government cares about radiant zones as they are so busy covering their own as*es they won't have the time, money or resources to track down individuals or groups while in the midst of earth changes, or even after-the-fact. Take for example, Katrina. Katrina was a huge wake-up call. When disaster strikes our own goverment couldn't even mobilize itself to deal with a known area of trouble. Now imagine that trouble in multiple places... What I see is that those government employees in secure places will head to their own underground bunkers (as the elder Prez Bush personally converyed to me) and let those on the surface fend for themselves. Basically, they really do not care about us in general unless we refuse to pay our taxes.

Subsequently, I really don't care what they know or what they are up to as I have my own life to live and will continue to move forward doing what I think will be of benefit to my family and others.

In truth, there is no such thing as a safe place in or on the planet given something like a pole shift.. or something like the Yellowstone Caldara going off and covering the earth in volcanic ash... or an astroid impact. All of this events have happened in the past and will likely happen again. Each of us can only do what we can do and join together building radiant zones so we can meet whatever challenges life has to present together in a state of mutual cooperation and harmony.

I know this is possible because I've had the opportuity to stay at different spiritual centers, Buddhist Monestaries and been at various Sant Sangs (spiritual gatherings of thousands) at spiritual retreats. The energy of these settings is delightful. These people have made a commitment to a spiritual non-violent path. Being in these types of radiant zone settings is a joy as is watching how these people transcend ego and fear to join together in mutual partnership to coordinate these massive events of spiritual learning and enlightenment.

Radiant zones already exist all over the planet. What makes many here at Avalon different is that they may be learning about radiant zones for the first time and are learning about how to build a radiant zone community that is preparing to with stand weather earth-changes.

We at Avalon are looking at how to be self-sustainable without the grid. We are building our library to provide massive amouts of info to help survive should the grid go down and we end up being cut off from one another.

Now think about this realistically. If the grid goes down.. really down, what is left electronically to track people? Does anyone here honestly think the government is going to care where folks are if they can't even take care of themselves... and let's not forget who many in the government are? These workers have their own families and when the sh** hits the fan, where do you think they will really be and/or head towards?

Now let's take this the next step.. because the other element to take into account is the military. How mobile will they be if the grid were to go down? What about satillites? Would they even exist or be functional if an earth change event were to happen? If anything I think the military would be more prepared as there are many underground facilities already in existance. However, do you really think they would have the means to do much if an earthwide EMP were to happen? Furthermore, I can envision the possibility of many of them also deserting and heading to where their families are located as well.

Personally, I think the lesson of Katrina is that it is every man or woman for his or herself. Meaning it is up to us, the individual(s), to determine the course of our own life and how we wish to plan out what we can, given what resources we have available to us during this window of time to prepare.

The bottom line is that Avalon is about networking and providing information for those who already have accepted that we have a job to do here. That job is move forward with a plan of action to build small pockets of radiant zones to weather whatever comes down the road.

Avalon is for those people who have taken the time to research possible future events and are now ready to implement their plan of action (witout fear) by building these radiant zones while there is time to purchase and/or gather what information is needed should the planet go off-grid.

As I live on a tiny island in the middle of the Pacific, on top of the motherlode of all volcanos, does anyone here honestly think that the other people living here invests much time or emotional energy being afraid, or living their lives from fear? The answer is no, we don't. We have families and lives here. We look out for each other and help each other. This is our radiant zone. And we are now working toward building an infrasturctue that can exist if we are cut off from imports. Our first line of defense if making sure there is food. And it is because of just getting down to the basics of how to create sustainable aquaponic gardens that I've got no time to invest any energy in being afraid that the government knows what I'm up to, because as recently as last week I sat at the Governor's Advisory Committee and told them.. helped sell them on how we can make our tiny State self-sustainable food-wise. This is going to work and we will continue to move forward taking our baby steps to continue to build our radiant zone here in our own sulfer spewing volcanic backyard.

So, I would recommend that those who want to go around spreading their paranoia, please leave. We have other things to do here other then read how afraid you are to let anyone on the planet know that you exist.

Last edited by Carol; 12-06-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:24 PM   #27
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

It's not about being afraid it's pure sense and self deffence. I went through town the other night and I saw a man hit another man in the face and knock him down. He was a small man and didnt have the power to win this fight. He wasnt fearful, he still got smacked and ended up in a mess. Lack of fear and all this peace and love isnt going to stop a freaked out pop drinker from hurting you.

I do understand your points but they arnt for everyone!! You are on a small island but many of us are not and need to be very carefull about the people we let the information to.

This is not a nice world !! did you hear about the death and victims in that american wallmart? They where still shopping while a man was dead on the floor. Peace and love eh?

Look don't get me wrong, I do love and I am peacefull but i'm not going to be stupid and risk my comunity with strangers that could very well invade due to thier poor skill at survival.

p.s. we don't know for sure that planet x is coming!! what we do know for sure is that a massive depression is upon us and that most of the rich and city folk arnt going to have a clue how to survive!!!! So, we must protect ourselfs so our suplies dont get stolen.

Or is it peace and love "stranger and take all I have saved for years?"

pm networking and meeting via small groups is excellent but handing out your location and giving love is an invitation for abuse.

peace

Bobcat

Last edited by Bobcat; 12-06-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #28
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

"I do agree with what you wrote here.."

I was aware of Dolores with her "Conversations with Nostradamus" a long time ago too, and never really looked into her work. I came across her latest books in an unusual way, from my daughter (she lend me the first 2 of the 3 Convoluted Universe) who got them by herself, partly due to my efforts to get her to look into spiritually. She had an experience at a Tai-Chi demonstration by a master that I study under, where she saw parts of his body get fuzzy, as he went into a higher vibration.

The information that came through Dolores' clients evolved with the times. She sees herself as a reporter and has an unbiased curiosity stronger than the fear of the unknown. The information evolved to ETs and she is getting more information on the New Earth because we are approaching closer to the time. She is told that she has proven herself to be trustworthy ( she followed their request that certain information was to be withheld until later). Her technique bypasses the conscious level, to the level associated with the "higher self"/ soul level. I know from experience that the conscious level colours the received information (too influenced by the personality); that's why channelled information is not so reliable.

Apparently this shift of a whole planet has never been done before, so is quite a cosmic show. I don't doubt that this is associated with the 2012 galactic alignment which is creating a high vibration environment for this to happen.

Some of Dolores' information you may find interesting:

1. Atlantis was an advanced civilisation helped by ETs to get started. They were mentally very evolved but not technologically. They abused their power and degenerated to a rather cruel society. The fable of the "magic carpet" as a way to travel with luggage came from their culture (they were able to levitate by mental power alone). They communicated through telepathy. They experimented with animal/human genetics to create mermaids, centaur, etc. and were able by group mental focus change animal faces to human faces before they were pitted against each other to fight in an arena for entertainment.

2. Your ET scenarios are told in her book. The important message from ETs is that the human race must not perish; They have invested too much time and energy to allow us to destroy ourselves. Scientifically, we ourselves have genes that don't exist on any other living thing on this earth; meaning that it could only have been inserted artificially. Its happened before where ETs have evaculated people off of the planet and waited for the earth to recover. Due to relative time difference, the short wait on the ships translates to thousands of years on earth.

3. With the dimensional shift, the body's higher vibration will cause it to glow as a light body; no death, younger and no aging (that should make a lot of woman happy). This transformation corresponds to the New heaven, new earth in the Bible.

There's really a lot of interesting information in the books. Each is over 500 pages. As far as what a person's mind is capable of, here's a link to a video of a healer friend of the Tai-Chi master that I study with and he confirms everything in the video is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:12 AM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Bobcat, I agree that one is not to be stupid about survival. I was around in Oakland California gas war shortage back in the 70s when strangers were slashing tires of the fancy gas guzzlers and had to deal with criminals face-to-face and defend myself. Having grown up with an older brother was a huge advantage. However, having lived in the San Francisco Bay area for 30 years and then in rural areas where people pull out their guns and start shooting for driving up a dirt road has also been part of my life experience. Being smart is important when dealing with an infrastructure in revolt and/or breaking down. I can't even begin to tell you the number of times I've had to call the police to come and contain a situation and if I saw the situation you describe I would have had the cops on the phone within minutes of sighting what was happening.

Today we purchased 8 garbage cans on sale for 9 bucks each. These will be used to store food in and bury. We also bought some of our supplies for building our aquaponics system. The aquaponic food will be used for trade and barter. We also keep our passports handy and stay in contact with family and friends who live in other parts of the world. When making plans it helps to have several back-up plans in place in case Plan A falls through. The main issue is to do ones best, plan ahead, stay out of high risk areas and network.

You may think I'm all love and light but guns and roses is what I grew up on.

Last edited by Carol; 12-08-2008 at 02:51 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:16 AM   #30
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you for the link Northern Santuary. I'm listening now. Mahalo nui loa.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:53 AM   #31
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carol, i'm sorry you have had to see it for yourself but i'm glad you undersand it.

cya later

Bobcat
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:31 AM   #32
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Next time I go to Montreal, I'll pm you so we could meet if you want?

Hi Steven,

Sure.. I sometimes travel on business, but if I'm in town, it would be good to meet. I don't know if you're aware that there is an annual spiritual conference in Montreal, 9 days long. Dolores has been there for the past number of years. That would also be a good time to meet if you find the conference interesting. Here's the website for last year:
http://www.iiihs.org/conf08/conferen...troduction.htm

Namaste, Wayne
Old 12-07-2008, 10:38 AM   #33
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carol,

Please have Plan B ready and in place by end of March 2009. And contingencies ready by end of December. By contingencies I mean have two other people/families that each can depend upon to move in with should someone's location not be usable. That means getting to know two other people very closely very soon.

In my county they just recently rounded someone with expired permits for their weapons. It was a permit for a hunting rifle that had expired. Law enforcement searched the house for the weapon to see if it was still there after tracking expiration dates on the permits. They now sit in jail with a $50,000 bond and are still in jail. For those of you not in the US this is violating the second amendment (right to bear arms), and several other sections that are now being ignored, including the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc....

This is not the only one I know of that has been searched, but the only one found with a weapon that had an expired permit. We all know why they expire and we know it has nothing to do with making the world safe.

Lately, I was asked by Lakota leadership to help with a problem facing the Lakota which has serious ramifications. It makes me think, IF we have till late spring I will be delightfully surprised.

Carol, folks will prepare directly proportional to their belief of the need to get ready. So, move on to the next person asap if you encounter resistance. AND be prepared to physically relocate a long distance. So for example New Jersey might have to move, etc...

Pray, Prepare, and Meet .... the core purpose of this forum.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:26 PM   #34
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
Next time I go to Montreal, I'll pm you so we could meet if you want?

Hi Steven,

Sure.. I sometimes travel on business, but if I'm in town, it would be good to meet. I don't know if you're aware that there is an annual spiritual conference in Montreal, 9 days long. Dolores has been there for the past number of years. That would also be a good time to meet if you find the conference interesting. Here's the website for last year:
http://www.iiihs.org/conf08/conferen...troduction.htm

Namaste, Wayne
I would be glad to meet you. Thank you for the link again. I totally believe in mr. Chang inner Chi mastering. I lived in Indonesia for 6 months and heard a lot of the art of mastering the Chi energy. I still practice Shintaido today, created by mr. Aoki not many years ago.

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?h...um=4&ct=title#

Hope our path will cross sometimes in a near future, even if it is hard to me to leave my wife, two youngs boys and work, hehe. But synchronicity provides what is needed.

Nmaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-07-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:28 AM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortuately, I only know one other person who checks out camelot and avalon and they don't seem to be prepared either for anything. I don't know what I'm going do as I am deaf and I am concerned primarily about my family. It's just not a good time. If we could just loot everything that we needed, it would be easier. The economy truly does enslave people and when it crashes, what do you think people are going to do? They're going to take what they can, while they can. It's a scary though.

I commend those who are able to set up radiant zones and ground crews. I will check out the vt ground crew thread but again, I do not know how widespread this information is within my state.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 02:48 AM   #36
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha HumbleJanitor,

The Morman Church has always taught preparedness to their members. There must be something like this located near-by you. When one is isolated and does not have the means to set everything up my just oneself, joining an existing organization/spiritual group can often work out to one's benefit as there is an instant community already there and established over the years. Church members enjoy helping new members and are often very welcoming.

Although I'm not a Morman myself, my brother is and I've always been very impressed with how organized and family oriented they are. I've visited some Buddhist monestaries which are also self-sufficient and a Francician Monestary which was self-sufficient.

Get out your telephone directory and look under organizations, churches and community groups to see what may be available in your area. That is a good place to start.

Please keep us posted with your progress.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:51 AM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha HumbleJanitor,

The Morman Church has always taught preparedness to their members. There must be something like this located near-by you. When one is isolated and does not have the means to set everything up my just oneself, joining an existing organization/spiritual group can often work out to one's benefit as there is an instant community already there and established over the years. Church members enjoy helping new members and are often very welcoming.

Although I'm not a Morman myself, my brother is and I've always been very impressed with how organized and family oriented they are. I've visited some Buddhist monestaries which are also self-sufficient and a Francician Monestary which was self-sufficient.

Get out your telephone directory and look under organizations, churches and community groups to see what may be available in your area. That is a good place to start.

Please keep us posted with your progress.
I cannot do this as I do not believe in any type of religion. I will look though but I am strongly opposed to anything religious, including community groups.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #38
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I would be glad to meet you. Thank you for the link again. I totally believe in mr. Chang inner Chi mastering. I lived in Indonesia for 6 months and heard a lot of the art of mastering the Chi energy. I still practice Shintaido today, created by mr. Aoki not many years ago.

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?h...um=4&ct=title#

Hope our path will cross sometimes in a near future, even if it is hard to me to leave my wife, two youngs boys and work, hehe. But synchronicity provides what is needed.

Nmaste, Steven
Hi Steven,

Your martial art is interesting; it's only fairly recent that they teach that type of skill in the open. Because Atlantis was destroyed by misuse of the mental skills, there was a mental block that was created in the human psyche for their mental skills. It is only now that it is being rediscovered. Historically in the Chinese culture, people could acquire "flying skills", (actually any skill can be learned is the belief).

I'll send you my personnel contact info for future reference.

/Wayne
Old 12-09-2008, 01:13 AM   #39
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

come on people. any northern calif people out there. its wouldn't take much to start a meeting place in the evenings. I for one am available. I live in the somona area.

I agree. to many people not awake. cant find any in my area. there are a few on the fence. but content with the idea obama has there back. I say we meet at a coffee house and start talking about all this. so far Im just donating my time at the community garden. its winter and I think I wont see anybody there till spring. hoping to meet people who are concerned with the state of the world. even if its to protest.

its going to take a smoking gun to get people off there couches and away from there tvs. to busy with the matrix. Im so hoping it all does stop. Im tired of killing the planet. and each other. all the shady deals. the lies, we don't deserve to be here. A part of me doesn't want people to wake up. just let it burn. and another part of me said, we got to take the power back. but Im just not seeing it.. there are a lot of brainwashed americans here. I think its to deep. you will never get threw to most folks in the states. beer in one hand and the remote in the other. what better way to keep control of the masses.. think about our schools and all the american propaganda that was drilled into our heads. and most of it was lies. but you cant tell people that. but its true. the bell rings. pledge the allegiance to the flag. most all that was tought was american history. I could go on and on and On and on and on.

it will be a revolution of newagers and the christian fundamentalists. LOL!

Im starting to wonder if this isnt just a defecters page. making it easier to round us up.

Last edited by dagon; 12-09-2008 at 03:31 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:44 AM   #40
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
You may think I'm all love and light but guns and roses is what I grew up on.
The makin's of a true Warrior!!!

Sorry Carol that just struck me as such a powerful statement. The Tempered Defiance that elicits change!

Last edited by Christo888; 12-09-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote