Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 08:17 PM   #351
5thDensity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Will we cancel Friday and go to Antonia's next wednsday (tomorrow week)instead? Antonia, you have invited us havent you?. That way Antonia can be involved, so good for everyone. no?

Antonia, would this be ok?

What do the rest who are interested think?
Conor?
5thDensity?
Antonia seems to be busy.
Ok lads, we will do friday evenig in Pravda, we have to meet and organise, next year gonna be hard.

Last edited by 5thDensity; 12-03-2008 at 08:20 PM.
5thDensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 03:19 AM   #352
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

friday it is then?

it will be my first time to meet any of ye so, should we wear a red rose in our lapel or something... well, maybe not a red rose.....

pravda is a huge bar, the first "super pub" opened in dublin, so it would be nice to know who i should be looking out for.

perhaps p.m. me your mobile numbers and i'll call u.
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:51 PM   #353
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Ok so lads Pravda it is.

I'll bet we will know who is who on the night (as has happened before!)

Just in case I'll PM my mobile number to yiz.

I should be there for 8.00 ish.
Bring anything along you think the others might find interesting, books, vids, printouts..etc...etc....

see ya there!
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:54 PM   #354
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

hope you guys had a good meet up? will see ye over xmas
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 03:04 PM   #355
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

well lads I'm doing a booze run to dublin tomoro (tuesday) for an art launch in the Cube, project centre, temple bar 6-7.30pm. Staying cabra, heading up a thursdah, any of ye want to hook up PM yer numbers, i have an 086 fone somewhere or call to the gig.
I'll be in the pub later...
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:41 PM   #356
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

Calling all Dublin Crew...... we're going to the pravda today at 4 any of ye want to hook up with the belfast and cork crew get it together.
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:15 PM   #357
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Ground crew, my ballix...
Pravda shut, €6 a pint, thats about £5.00 wtf?
I'll not be down there for a while,
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:12 PM   #358
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Ground Crew... had sugested comming to my place to meet up a few weeks ago... I have been over my head in work and other very important stuff and got to peek at Avalon for a few minutes only... I let you all down but the offer is still open... I see Ferdia is in Dublin this week and you are all meeting Pravda 4pm tuesday??? I can be there... I 'm still up to cooking a spag bollor somthing veggiterian?? Wednesday night (This wednesday) I will PM any one my phone number if you want to come... Ferida going to PM you my no...think maybe I already have in the past and Merlin has my no. Please ring me ?... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:41 PM   #359
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Ok just found out I'm back in court all day They've called a sudden new High court two day thing for Pamela and her girls... think they are worried about European Court of Human Rights and are trying to sort in out before it gets to that tuesday...may be able to slip out at 4 to Pravda.. it's on the same road as four courts... 5th densety is comming to place wednesday for s bite to eat... if any one else is comming PM me and I'll give youmy address...
Antonia
Old 12-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #360
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a way we could gather up the names of those who have left from the Irish community because of money issues and want to stay.

We would need some external way of getting these names. I am not personally signed up on any of the social networking sites and have no wish to do so. I would be happy to help out financially and there is also a few free spots going here.

Any Ideas?
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #361
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi lslandman.... I'm not sure how this works any more as some of the Irish Crew are still there but you cant leave them messages so I don't know if that means there gone or there as viewers? I have not heard from Merlin for a while I have met up with 5th Density and we shall be meeting again soon I'm e-mailing Ferdia... He's got a web page on Youtube... thats allI know... I'm still here..... if you post your e-mail address here the ones who have left can still read this thread and e-mail you? Hope the Christmas was a good one!.... Antonia
Old 01-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #362
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Hi lslandman.... I'm not sure how this works any more as some of the Irish Crew are still there but you cant leave them messages so I don't know if that means there gone or there as viewers? I have not heard from Merlin for a while I have met up with 5th Density and we shall be meeting again soon I'm e-mailing Ferdia... He's got a web page on Youtube... thats allI know... I'm still here..... if you post your e-mail address here the ones who have left can still read this thread and e-mail you? Hope the Christmas was a good one!.... Antonia
It Looks like its just myself and yourself left here Antonia. Here's a song for all our absent friends,
all together now, http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gX0B38IgYK8
Old 01-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #363
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Island man.... Brendy (Feardia) is organising a crew for februray 8 and I ahve a car load from Dublin 5th Density included... for this Nexus hook up meditiation on an ancient site.... I'lll PM youmy phone number.... can you get off the Island and come join us... (Central Ireland) ?
Old 01-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #364
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent, Im in. What site are we going to?
Old 01-03-2009, 04:52 PM   #365
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure I will let you know.... Brendy has one in mind...well a few but this one is smack in the middle of Ireland and near Mullingar.... But we still all need to agree.....PM me your e-mail and I'll send you his info and idea's....
Old 01-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #366
Robbyp78
Avalon Senior Member

How you doing i havent been on for a while and love whats going on i was out in prvda the other night at the endgame screening anyway I'm going to leave my E-Mail address in the hope that someone will get back to me and fill me in on whats going on and how i can help out more
perrier78@hotmail.com is my e-mail address and I ould really appreciate if someone could take a little bit of tome to help me out I download 30 - 40 documentaries a month lend them to my friends I try and get my friends to come to some of the documentaries in prvda and other places I am always giving out about the ******** on the news and regularly post on websites like this but I know thas not enough so please someone get back to me and let me know how i can get more involved at perrier78@hotmail.com
Robbyp78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:22 AM   #367
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Robby.....
yes there is somthing going on... we have a group for the Nexus project and we're going to ignite some light ....I'll e-mail you and tell you were and when... love and light to you.... Antonia
Old 03-06-2009, 04:22 AM   #368
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Ok folks last post on this forum. Strange things happening to me in the last while. First my sky connection gets cut off for no apparant reason, I've paid my bills and sky have no explaination why I have no signal. they said they would send an enginer around but no show yet 6 weeks later.

Soon after that my door got kicked in by the drug squad and said I was a major heroin dealer in the area and loads of junkies were giving them my name. They tore the flat apart, needless to say they found no drugs. Im not a drug user ( ok maybe the odd bit of spliff ) and I certainly aint no dealer in any drugs. so what the f*ck is going on here.

I have only today got my internet connection back after about 5 weeks, same story, bill paid no explaination why I've no connection. I had to go up to their head office and demand that the connection was reconnected.

Also I happen to be on the dole at the moment and I claim rent allowance.
over december I recievied 1 cheque over the month when I should get one a week. My dole cheques are always late and all my post seems to be about 2 weeks out of date.

Now Im a rational man, and Im not prone to paranoia but somethings up here and I have to admit to being a bit worried about the whole situation.

Like I said This will be my last post here because I have a suspicion that it all has something to do with this forum. Any personal questions to jondbomb@yahoo.co.uk.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:59 AM   #369
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Merlin and everyone else.
I haven't been on here for a few months now but I hope everyone is well and doing good. my reason for not being here is that up to the subscription date I was on here a lot and I found that reading on here was taking up my 'doing' time.
I work a lot and in the evenings I was glued to this and the other sites we all go on and well basically I needed to get out and meet up with my friends again and give my head some peace. Also, I found that when I went to the subscription page I hovered and hesitated over the 'enter your details' bit.
I can afford the fiver but its the possible loss of anonymity that didn't sit with me.
Anyway, since then I have been sorting out stuff, getting my house in order in a lot of ways and as such I have started to get through to some friends, and actually met, through a friend, a lightworker, by chance in a pub. I never meditated and this was my next thing I had to get to doing and it happened just right that I met this gut who is very into meditation and knows whats going on re the whole shebang. He was going crazy cos nobody knew what he was talking about, same as me, so its a nice synchronicity to have met.

So, in the back of my mind is the global meditation, which I have been following although haven't taken part, but am getting to as soon as I can get to the meditation and get going on that.

Then I am in contact with Merlin and he tells me his story and I go back to the suspicions that I have from the beginning, along the lines of, 'If I was an evil ******* and wanted to smoke out the people who were on to me and could stop me, what would | do to find them? well, I'd set up a site like this and get them all to get involved, find out who they are and then later...' well, whatever, fill in the blanks yourselves, do unpleasant things to them to ensure they don't stop my plans.

Now, having been on Avalon and read and talked to so many people I can copnfidantly say I know the truth when I see it and there are so many beautiful souls on here I struggle to think it could be a set up.

However, having met Merlin face to face I trust and believe him completely, and I'm worried about what has happened to him.
so my questions are thus:

1. has anyone else experienced strange events like he has since being involved with this site? (I haven't)

2. what do ye honestly think, is this site ok?

3. have ye all paid subscriptions, cos I haven't yet I have just now noticed I can post.. How come?

4. I haven't checked the nexus thread stuff for a few weeks, is it becoming the big brilliant thing it set out to?
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #370
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

This post of Merlin's disturbed me Skylark. I was going to post something like _ does it count if you don't come from Ireland, but would like to, but when I read Merlin's post I stopped. I have never had any suspicions, or problems here, and I'm pretty open. Figure if anyones going to check on my, they need to spell my name right!!

I also think that we draw to ourselves what we fear, its like a magnet. Maybe thats the fishhook. I feel safe as houses here on this forum

Love Anyway

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:01 PM   #371
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Folks,

I would just like to comment on something Carmen said in her post:

I also think that we draw to ourselves what we fear, its like a magnet. Maybe thats the fishhook. I feel safe as houses here on this forum.

Carmen if you knew me you would realise that I am not a fear based person, although I do belive in the law of attraction, just a small comment thats all.

Also I left something out of my first post about strange things. Since around christmas I decided to be a bit more proactive about trying to wake people up. So, what I had been doing is printing up leaflets with info about the whole 2012 scenario and leaving them all over my town, on busses, trains, in pubs, on lamposts etc. Now I have never put any personal info on these leaflets, but on reflection my town is covered in police cameras,(Big Brother is Watching!) Just another thought and maybe its a figment of my imagination and its all a strange coincidince but hey its all true and im just putting it out there.

Also I do not want to put anybody off this website because I do belive it is for a good cause. I also do not want to put fear in peoples heads, that goes against my very nature. Im just telling it like it is, simple as that, no covert agenda or anything.

I would also like to hear if anybody else has had any weird experiances like mine. I am also wondering why we can still post when were not paid up, could it be that they still want us to post regardless? who knows?

anyway good luck in all you do,

Merlin.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:52 AM   #372
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy y'all,

I just want to say that I reckon that 99% of the people that use this forum are genuine honest and good people. I certainly don't think that Bill or Kerry are involved in any kind of covert information gathering, the idea makes me laugh.

But, I consider the forum an excellent information gathering site for those types that want to know who their opponents are.

Any tech type will tell you its easy to get a persons address from the ip address, if you have given your internet provider your real address that is. But then again how do you pay for your internet service, through the bank maybe, or credit card.

Look I am really not trying to generate fear in peoples heads, but strange sh*t has happened to me lately when I got a bit proactive about all of this and it has reinforced my belife that this sh*t is real and is actually going on in the background while all the sheep do what the shepards want them to.

I honestly don't know where this is leading to, Im just putting my thoughts out there.

Ok over and out,

Merlin.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:24 AM   #373
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Merlin, I wouldn't get proactive with anyone else but myself, if I were you. Pushing this stuff on to sleeping people is a waste of time, and may have opened you up to the sort of **** you are describing. Everyones got the same opportunity in this world, whether they have created it in this life, or other lives.

Im not religious, but even Jesus says in the Bible "Let the dead, bury their dead". Our free-will is our God-given right, and that includes to wake up to what is going on, or not. This life, to me, is one of self-responsibility first. You can't help anyone else until you have helped yourself. Be the example of change, of enlightenment, then they will be asking you (the sleeping masses that is)

Love

Carmen
Ps A Man persuaded, against his will, is of the same opinion still ( dunno who said it)
Old 03-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #374
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carmen,

Wise words indeed, You know, I don't really know why i want to tell people what I think is going on but i feel its becoming more important these days somehow.

For some reason I have known intuitivly since I was around 10 years old (Im 40 now) that these times would come about and I have never really spoken to anyone about it (execpt family who thought I was crazy) untill about a year ago. I just got the feeling that it was now an important thing to do.
I do not have any explaination as to why this is, its just the way I feel.

Im not religious either but I belive I am a spiritual being and that we all have our own roles to play in this incarnation.

Your comment on free will I agree with 100%

Also I am trying my best to be the example of change you speak about because I agree with you on this.

Thank you and good luck,

Merlin
Old 03-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #375
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Merlin, I to, felt the need to tell my friends and relatives of what I have learned. I would not have forgiven myself, if the **** had hit the fan, and I knew before, and had not warned anyone. I understand your need to do this. I told my friends and then just left it. I had done my duty, it was up to them as to what to do with the info. So, I am modifying what i said to you, its the idea of belabouring the point, of trying to change anyones point of view thats the fishhook.

I do hope that you resolve your situation, and can stay on the forum. I have a very soft spot for anything Irish, the music, the accents, the humour. Irish people, to me, have an inbuild mysticism that transcends religion. Stay and teach us here about that.

Love

Carmen