Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:21 PM   #26
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questioning Zecharia Sitchin's work

Quote:
Originally Posted by taomation View Post
Once again, it's all conjecture. Unless you can read the tablets yourself then you are relying on the opinion of someone else. Just because someone doesn't agree with Sitchin (and I'm not defending him) doesn't make them right and him wrong. It always comes down to perspective and thory unless you were there to witness it...
When that person is a scholar in the field and actually explains where Sitchin was wrong and why, then that makes a whole lot of difference.

If Sitchin was right, why didn't he respond to this guy's claims showing how things really are? Why the silence? This is not TV show, it is his reputation! Any scholar would respond when his work is questioned because of their reputation.

I am not a fan of Christianism, but New Age people are much much worse. Which lends credibility to the idea of NWO setting up a new religion of angel/alien worshiping and mysticism.

Many of Billy Meier contacts are in fact reused names from ancient mythologies, like Semjase and Ptah.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #27
omshanti
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Questioning Zecharia Sitchin's work

hi, actually marcia schaefer does reference sitchin's work in her presentation at the LA conference.
as a select few deeply understand sumerian/semitic languages, we are beholden to "their version" (yeah, like the bible) and obviously the sumerians who wrote down these stories had their cultural bias.

kerry also mentioned sitchin's channeling in her radio interview with michael tellinger. she would not reveal "the source", however...
omshanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #28
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Funny....I was just reading something yesterday about Sitchin's work. I don't remember where it was...I was just web surfing and ran across it. I don't believe ANYTHING, no matter who says it, where it's said, how it's said, or how much I want or not want to believe it. How can I? How can any of us? I am not sure it's even that important in our daily lives to believe what we hear or read. Sure...I'd love to know our true history but I don't think I will until I'm dead....assuming I'll even know then. It's damn frustrating at times but I can't invest all the time and energy on things that don't really have any effect on my life. We may or may not be products of genetic manipulation by other beings...either way, it doesn't change what's here and now. What's here is here, what's now is now.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #29
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

ive got all sitchens books and have not yet read them, like a lot of et stuff its mostly suposition and is filtered through the mind of the particular researcher. i dont go to deep into the et thing as there is no tangible proof although i find it utterly fascinating.

i do however think that certain contactees and channellers are perhaps being implanted with some kind of cranial beam technology information.

there seems to be a portion of our history where we interacted with off world humans and perhaps went off world oursleves. i dont really care about specifics too much.

i agree with the billy mier thing and his depopulation nazi information. there is a rather offensive thread on this site still by someone called j rod and i cant beleive the mods have allowed it to stay up.

ill get round to reading some anton parks and some sitchen but i dont think it too relevanht to our current situation. once we get through the elites attempted holocaust and possible earth changes then we can look at our history with greater attention.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #30
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

however, in order to get a clearer sense of orientation, it helps to know all which is of high degree of likelihood..perhaps it's too ambitious to say: verifiable...
bw l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:13 AM   #31
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NeedForSpeed
New Age people are much much worse. Which lends credibility to the idea of NWO setting up a new religion of angel/alien worshiping and mysticism.
I could not agree with you more. I had been a New Age fan for 16 Years! Judging by the number of New Age books I read, I have earned a royal title of New Age. From perspective, I can say that people involved in New Age movement are the most mind- controlled. I am glad that I am getting my sight back.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:05 AM   #32
Seafury
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskarcapac View Post

As stated in section II.1, NIBIRU is not the home planet of the ANUNNA(KI), and nowhere on any clay tablet is stated that they were mining gold with the goal of repairing its atmosphere.
I'm curious to know what you are basing this claim on. How can you make the statement that no clay tablets say that they were mining gold?
Are you able to decipher the contents of these tablets or is this based on another person's ability to do so?

What is basis for your claim?
Seafury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:48 AM   #33
Raskarcapac
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafury View Post
I'm curious to know what you are basing this claim on. How can you make the statement that no clay tablets say that they were mining gold?
Are you able to decipher the contents of these tablets or is this based on another person's ability to do so?

What is basis for your claim?
You misinterpreted what I wrote. I wrote that there is no story about the Anunna using gold for repairing the atmosphere of Nibiru. That doesn't mean the Gina'abul weren't mining gold.

As for the tablets, there are translations available by famous Sumerologists/Assyriologists such as René Labat, Jean Bottéro, Thorkild Jacobsen, Samuel N. Kramer... Their core information is the same although they differ from one another.

Last edited by Raskarcapac; 02-18-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Raskarcapac is offline   Reply With Quote