Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mind Parasites - How to remove?

This is an embarasing revelation but I ask for your help.

As I strive for the virtures we all aspire to it is becoming more and more apparent that something is feeding off the negative energies I may have sligtly exposed my self too in the past. As I move more into the light what is attached is becomming more visible. I know some of this is through the law of attraction but it may have been with me for over 25 years and I may have been too inocent then to know what it was.

I can now feel it almost physically when I seek stillness. It is now blocking me from going further.

I have found http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...nciareal25.htm on the web which explains a lot. Does anyone here have any knowledge of this and how to remove these manifestations? The world wide "Energy Web" is of concern.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 01:55 AM   #2
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mind Parasites - How to remove?

Simple, work with Archangel Michael to help you remove the negative energy, dwellers, dark forces that are in your energy field. He can even help remove implants. Depending on the condition, things will take shorter or longer times to clear up. Usually won't happen instantly. You have to work at it for a while.

There's some tools on how to work with Archangel Michael here: www.squidoo.com/archangel-michael and I will be adding video and audio there at some point to make it more clear. But it works. He will help you.

It's exactly like washing your hands to get rid of germs. Think of Archangel Michael as soap that removes negative entities and energies just like soap removes germs.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:43 AM   #3
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you 14 Chakras. Again you are an inspiration.

I had a dream a month ago where I was in the streets of another part of my town and I looked up at the Sun. It was about twice as big as normal and all angry around it's edges. I saw three fire balls exit the Sun side ways and rotate and turn towards where I was. then they headed for earth getting bigger and bigger. I braced for impact crouched down and waited.... Boooom. rumble. The earth shook like I had never felt it shake before. I called out to Michael for a blue shield without thinking and I stood up and looked around and watched what was happening. I was protected in this blue bubble but all around was destruction... Then I woke up. Whilst I have known of AA Michael I have never had a personal relationship.

I guess the old paradigms of not worshiping any other than the true source, Father have put a little fear of offence in me. It is hard to shake. But I will try and communicate with AA as a friend of humanity.

Thank you again.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:48 AM   #4
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
As I strive for the virtures we all aspire to it is becoming more and more apparent that something is feeding off the negative energies I may have sligtly exposed my self too in the past. As I move more into the light what is attached is becomming more visible. I know some of this is through the law of attraction but it may have been with me for over 25 years and I may have been too inocent then to know what it was.

I can now feel it almost physically when I seek stillness. It is now blocking me from going further.

You do not say much about the incident

which attracted the negativity

if its not too much of an embarrassment for you to mention

it can serve as an advice for others to avoid

Do ask Archangel Michael to intervene

as 14 Chakras suggests

You can also pray to Jesus you know

He is quite good at expelling negative entities too

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-17-2009 at 04:09 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:51 AM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I had a dream a month ago where I was in the streets of another part of my town and I looked up at the Sun. It was about twice as big as normal and all angry around it's edges. I saw three fire balls exit the Sun side ways and rotate and turn towards where I was. then they headed for earth getting bigger and bigger. I braced for impact crouched down and waited.... Boooom. rumble. The earth shook like I had never felt it shake before. I called out to Michael for a blue shield without thinking and I stood up and looked around and watched what was happening. I was protected in this blue bubble but all around was destruction... Then I woke up. Whilst I have known of AA Michael I have never had a personal relationship.

I guess the old paradigms of not worshiping any other than the true source, Father have put a little fear of offence in me. It is hard to shake. But I will try and communicate with AA as a friend of humanity.

Thank you again.
Hey Initiate cool dream... I just want to add one I had several days ago and forgot until just now when I read yours... I was inside a house I think looking out the window and this huge translucent ball of blue fire was coming right at the house. There was a woman just outside the door trying to make it inside before this sphere of blue light hit... but I think there was a center to the sphere as if it were an object... not sure though, but I just remember being hit with the ball of light and nothing after that. I don't know what this means but thanks for the reminder for whatever reason.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Well RedeZra you had to ask the question….. so here goes…

I will use some quotes from the initial post. Sorry for the long pastes.

“The possibility of “mind parasites” is not mere off the wall speculation for me, because I’ve had real life experiences with these organisms and they have been reported in all cultures and in all periods. Of course they haven’t always been called mind parasites. A better term might be “energy parasites” but this is also not quite right because it is redundant. All parasites are energy parasites. “Etheric parasites” sounds too Theosophist, has the ring of antique occultism. If anyone can suggest a better term please tell me. Meanwhile I’ll use “mind parasites” and “energy parasites” interchangeably.”

If there are organisms on the energetic plane, we should expect to find many highly evolved species of parasites. And what every parasite is looking for is a host with a rich deposit of energy----like the warm-blooded mammals, which attract female mosquitoes that will use them to fertilize their eggs and complete their life cycle. What is the richest deposit of organic energy that we know of? This would have to be human psychic energy/sexual chi---the energy that dominates this planet. What types of human beings have the richest deposit of this energy?

Adolescents, particularly male adolescents, have the greatest overabundance of sexual chi, and highly creative visionary types are thought to have the strongest psychic charge. Is it a coincidence that these are the types apparently most likely to be attacked by energy parasites? Another as above, so bellow phenomenon is that adolescents, particularly males, are apparently the most likely to be attacked by mosquitoes. Probably this is because they generate more infrared, have sweeter blood and less leathery skin.

Adolescents are the age segment of the population that generate the strongest excess of sexual chi and are also the group most associated with parapsychological phenomenon. Poltergeist activity, for example, is usually associated with adolescents undergoing puberty in a household in which there is strong sexual repression. In F. Scott Fitzgerald’s first novel, This Side of Paradise (written when he was barely out of adolescence himself), he wrote that people were attracted to the young because they were giving off “calories of innocence.”

So As a young adolescent male I was a good feeding ground as I was awakening to some of the earthly pleasures. Like most young male adolescents. I don’t need to say any more here.

These parasites are more common than you realise. And they feed the negative energetic web from our negative energy emotions. I would urge a read of the entire link posted in the first post on this thread.

We need to take this problem seriously as if these parasites can be exposed then they can be delt with.

Case History # 1

About seven years ago I was camping with friends, fellow Greenpeace workers, near Taos, New Mexico. We had spent the previous night in a cave, and had planned to heighten our experience of the high desert during the daylight hours with a spirit medicine of the sort associated with dampness and the subterranean. Going for the heroic dose of what turned out to be especially potent medicine, I quickly realized that hiking the high desert in a social context was not where the ally wanted to take me, which was back to my tent and what Terrance Mckenna recommends with such medicines---silent darkness. As soon as I shut my eyes I was aware of an alternate dimension that was so vivid, complex, high resolution, fully realized and alive that I can only compare it to some of my brief encounters with Dorothy Mary Taylor.

I seemed to be looking into organic chambers which intuition told me were organs of my body. One, I felt certain, was my heart, but seen on some plane of alchemical energy. The heart was a chamber with portal like valves and everything was woven of infinitely detailed filaments of living energy. Colors seemed to reveal secrets of the function of different structures. The heart was revealed as a complex nexus and alchemical transformer of cosmic energies, not merely a fluid pump.

But suddenly there was a change as definite as the click of a switch being thrown. I felt that some malign force had become aware of my forbidden seeing, a breech in the inner eye was detected, and an immunological response, a sharply aimed attack was launched at me. This attack successfully disrupted the forbidden seeing, but also provided another form of forbidden seeing, a revealed instance of mind parasites at work.

What I experienced was an attack that occurred with a definite periodicity. About every sixth heartbeat or so, a highly charged thought form projectile, like a red diamond bullet, penetrated my psyche and with explosive intensity generated expanding concentric ripples of fear and disturbance.

The languaging part of my mind registered this projectile with a contracted word phrase:

CANCERKILLER CANCERKILLER CANCERKILLER

Along with the languaged aspect would be a terrible image----a chicken lying at the bottom of cellar stairs with its throat cut illuminated by a single hanging light bulb, an emaciated concentration camp victim lying passively while being slid into an oven, etc. The horrific images over powered the forbidden alchemical view of bodily organs.

Since this attack I have often wondered if certain other anxiety attacks weren’t generated more subliminally by the stinging injections of fear energy coming from mind parasites. A constant theme of the scanty literature about energy parasites is that they live off the energy of intense negative emotions and darker sexual desires. They have also been associated with (see clairvision.org) cravings for certain foods, especially sugary or sweet foods. (Mosquitoes also prefer sweet blood, and that may partly account for their preference for the young)

It seems that they can feed off the red color temperature of hypercaloric metabolism, excess emotionality and sexual excitement. They may not be able to feed off of the bluer energy of the hypometabolic diet, what in Ayurveda would be called the satvic diet that emphasizes small portions, live foods and carbohydrates with a low glycemic index. They are especially unable to feed off the bluer color temperature of heightened consciousness in a state of emotional equanimity.

Last edited by Initiate; 10-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:56 PM   #7
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

sorry.... yet another important quote from this link http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...nciareal25.htm

"We have given you this vision and the orb of Vehrillion Sapphire Elemental so that you may share these gifts with our kind, share them through the web of thinking machines you have so recently manifested. The sleepers must awaken and see the feeding web, they must find the mind within themselves that is stronger than the web mind, the mind of freedom, of energy, of love."
Old 10-17-2009, 11:19 PM   #8
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

One thing I forgot to mention was that while watching a video of a d-day landing yesterday (sorry I haven't got the link) I could see these parasistes attached near the right ear of each of the soldiers. If you remember this clip and can find it could you please link it on this thread thanks. Look closely and tell me if you can see it also. I could just imagine the fear, axiety, exhilieration, rage that these soldiers would be feeling and this would be a perfect feeding ground for such a parasitic network. Is this the purpose of war?

Your thoughts please.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:38 AM   #9
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well RedeZra you had to ask the question….. so here goes…

lol sorry

the world is an attractive web of appearances which catches our attention

we dont see all that lurks upon the world but we are warned about it

so it is adviced to be attention wise - choosy and picky regarding thoughts emotions words and actions
for the law of attraction oblige without question and the law of cause and effect rolls into motion even so it is in no rush to prove itself like the law of gravity

also the world is a concoction of three qualities ( Vedic ) - Sattva Rajas and Tamas - or in English Serene Passion and Ignorance

one can induce sereness simply by being attentive about eating right food thinking right thoughts doing right action - now what is right...? I think you know lol

for indulging in wrong diminishes sereneness and activates passion and ignorance

if you believe there is a reason why Jesus says "now sin no more" when He heals and expels

anyway what Im trying to say is take the shortcut to immidiate help and call on Michael and Jesus to heal ...and in the long run turn to Serenity

Godspeed

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-18-2009 at 06:52 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:15 AM   #10
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

People go about the world in most cases not knowing of the consequences of their actions or what feeds upon them. When the veil is lifted we will see this web that feeds on our emotions. For many this will be too much to take in. We need to get scientific about this.

Anyone know how to generate blue light of the frequency required? We need to show these things up before they appear before the unsuspecting. Many will not be receptive to Michael to the extent that this needs to be taken. The web is huge. Are the people at fault because they are been coaxed into generating these emotions that are fed on? Maybe at a soul level but it seems to me that the viel is thick and the web of deceit is wide. If we know the truth we have a duty to lift the veil before it is too late.

Remember "No man is without sin. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone?" Would Jesus have cast the stone .... no.... instead he helped the poor lady up and set her on the right path. Compassion. Where is it when we are happy with our own balance and order of things but watch our fellow man fall prey to the illusion.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:40 AM   #11
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Remember "No man is without sin. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone?" Would Jesus have cast the stone .... no.... instead he helped the poor lady up and set her on the right path. Compassion. Where is it when we are happy with our own balance and order of things but watch our fellow man fall prey to the illusion.

Oh shoot I should not speak of sin

Shall I erase the line about Jesus understanding of afflictions...?

I did not say that I'm without sin and I did not cast any stones

I only conveyed what Jesus says when He heals and that He is still accessible to help

But if you think Jesus is mumbo jumbo then go scientific on it

for nothing can be achieved spiritually without a grain of faith

Last edited by RedeZra; 10-18-2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #12
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry RedeZra,

I did not take it that way. Please read the linked stuff if you get time. I feel that this subject is important for humanity. I now know it's why I am here, now, on this planet. To lift this particular veil.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:39 AM   #13
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Your right, this is important information.

The fact is that just like we have germs that we can't see that will make us sick if we don't wash our hands, we have energetic parasites that will suck us dry, control us, and eventually leave us for dead if we don't clean our energy fields. We literally live in a highly toxic environment and we have no idea, we think this is just how things are, whereas that couldn't be further from the truth.

Your vision Initiate said it all.

It's when you "Called" to Archangel Michael, that the blue flame shield was activated and you were protected. Take this literally, it is truth.

When you call to Archangel Michael on a daily basis, and whenever you sense negative energies, then you will be activating the blue flame shield. Archangel Michael is on the blue flame, the blue flame is the flame of God Power and Protection.

In the future, people will all work with Archangel Michael on a daily basis to keep their energy field clean, just like they use soap today to keep their body clean.

In fact, I strongly believe that humanity will shortly learn that we have to work with Archangel Michael to make it through the 'birth pains' ahead of us.

We have the authority, Arhchangel Michael, Jesus Christs and the Ascended Hosts have the power. When you empower them, they can help and they will help. They want to help. They want to clean things up. But they can only do so when you call for them to.

A key understanding is the power of the spoken word. Your literal call, out loud, is by far the most powerful thing you can do. It is scientific. It is giving authority to the hosts with waves of light emanating from your throat Chakra.

The reason that humanity is in as good of shape as it is right now, all things considered, is because many people are calling to the Ascended Hosts, and Archangel Michael on a daily basis and empowering them to act in our world at this delicate and critical time. That's the reason for real.

Anyway, keep on this track. I will add some video and audio to the Archangel Michael page: www.squidoo.com/archangel-michael on how protection calls are made. They work, and they're literally the one thing you can do to guarantee your energy field will clean up.

That being said, the other factor is free will. It has to be by your own free will that you give up these dwellers and darkness that is feeding on you. Even if you call to Archangel Michael, but you truly want to hold on to it, he won't take it from you. Your free will is the paramount factor for the Ascended Hosts.

Espavo - 14 Chakras
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #14
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thank you again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Hey Initiate cool dream... I just want to add one I had several days ago and forgot until just now when I read yours... I was inside a house I think looking out the window and this huge translucent ball of blue fire was coming right at the house. There was a woman just outside the door trying to make it inside before this sphere of blue light hit... but I think there was a center to the sphere as if it were an object... not sure though, but I just remember being hit with the ball of light and nothing after that. I don't know what this means but thanks for the reminder for whatever reason.
Greetings to you All,

I haven't posted for a while simply because of situations manifesting in this 3D World...

Initiate and Christo, The sharing of your dreams has moved me to share mine and I have to say have some similarities. This dream happened two nights ago...

I remember walking in a street not too far from where I live, it was a beautiful, bright sunny day, it was very peaceful, tranquil.
As I walked enjoying the moment, my attetion was suddenly moved to; what can only be described as a loud and very deep zipping noise from the sky.
As I looked up, to were the cloud base perhaps would be; there slowly appeared, horizontally in the sky a 'Translucent Rainbow Ring'.

The 'Ring' was at least a couple of miles wide and was tranlucent as I say, like the toy bubbles that kids play with, but on occation the colours would become vibrant.
As I watched this manifest I could see another two taking form in the distance and I instinctively knew these were forming all over the world.
I felt 'No Fear' at all as I gazed at what was unfolding in front of my eyes. The zipping noise gave way to a deep humming noise as the 'Rings' completed which sent a vidration through everything.

Suddenly, the 'Rings' simultaniously started flipping to the Vertical, and as they did so, at the bottom of each ring a 'Ball of Brilliant Light' appeared and grew with entensity as the 'Ring' neared the full vertical. Again, I instinctively knew what was coming.

"At full Vertical the 'Rings' would touch the Earth."

When 'Touch Down' took place many miles from where I was standing, all before me, from the epicentre outward, was turning to Brown dust and rushing headlong towards me. I still felt 'No Fear'. Everything was still vibrating at a very high rate, including myself. As the wave of destuction from 'Touch Down' aproached, my Vibration became more intense but still very much under control.

The wave was still bellowing toward me but seemed to slow down about Twenty Feet in front of me and as it slowed down I felt myself lift from the earth. Then I experienced a pleasurable feeling of weightlessness. As I moved upward the wave continued on it's path, but I was observing all that was happening from an increasing height.

As I moved up and up; the dream was becoming less clear, until I found myself in the state between sleeping and awake. As I became more conscious of my surroundings, I still felt that my whole body was vibrating from that experience...

Just thought I'd share...

Love and Light to All,

Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:50 PM   #15
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you 14-Chakras and Taverser for sharing.

re: soapcrates post on another thread

EDIT: Direct Video Link removed as could be hazzardous to psychic health.

http://www.youtube.com/v/uSPsTvPdyQg&hl=en&fs=1&

It seems related.

Last edited by Initiate; 01-15-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:27 AM   #16
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Surprise

the web of mind captures negative etheric entities

which block obsess and in extreme cases possess

fasting prayer good company and serene attitude are not likeable nesting conditions for negativities
Old 10-19-2009, 01:50 AM   #17
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

we reap what we sow in our minds through what we pay attention too.
what will we reap if we stay the course we are on?
will it be the grey's that will be born from the sewing in our minds?
And yet again the wheel of time turns
is it these things that we sow that will stay when we go
to stay to return to crash at area 51 from 50000 years or so in the future
for us to seek through greed and control to open the box of pandora
to create the mess that we are now in
And yet again the wheel of time turns
Oh sweet friends, it is up to us to break out of the cycle
to claim what is ours from the very beginning
to venture to the stars and ascend the stairway of conciousness
to be again one with what is and all that was and all that will be
for this is our destiny but first we must awake the mass
it is up to us to break out of the cycle
so go forth my friends
be the sword of truth
for this is not to be our end
we are the ones that can change this
shout it from the four corners of the earth
make it known what a mess has been made
these things should not be given birth
take care, god bless
we reap what we sow
Old 10-19-2009, 02:27 AM   #18
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Nicee

we are dreaming a mix of pleasantries with nightmares

first we shall awake ourselves so we can help our friends still dreaming

we do not create negativities but we can make comfortable lives for them

we are all afflicted to some degree to the attraction of the paler shades of white

the wheel of cause and effect carries along and rolls over imperial impersonal

Grace supersedes Karma and Hope is a Heartbeat away
Old 10-19-2009, 04:17 AM   #19
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

I call on Archangels Michael, Metatron, Raphael and Chamuel on a daily basis.
I normally ask something different of each of them.

Michael: Protection(occasional help fixing things)

Metatron: Energetic balancing. cleansing, and grounding

Raphael: Healing

Chamuel: Guidance(occasional help finding things)

These guys are really great to have around and have come through for
me more times than I can count. They let me know they are around in various
ways including synchronicities-especially number patterns. 11:11, 333 and 444
are pretty much daily occurences along with many others.

I have another technique that I use to clear my own energy field:

I envision white light surrounding my body, then a ring of purple, then gold.
I then say to myself: "Only that is good and needful shall remain.
Only that is good and needful shall enter."
I find this particularly useful for public places with lots of undesirable energy.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:58 AM   #20
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

It is very easy to look at negative energies and entities and call on Angels & Ascended beings to rid our selves of them. The fact is, and the reason that attention was drawn to them, is that they do exist. We are breading them and they do feed of us. They exist because we feed them. When I say we I mean we as in society. If people knew exactly what was feeding on us then maybe they would think twice before doing the negative things that we do. I am not taking a religious angle here but a purely scientific one.

Here's a quote from a Coast to Coast show:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2006/08/14

Philosopher and paranormal investigator Jonathan Zap(1) presented the concept that "mind parasites" (a term first coined in a sci-fi novel by Colin Wilson) could be feeding off the energy of humans and instigating their baser instincts. There are more parasites than any other type of species, and Zap pointed out that the mind parasites could exist in a dimension we aren't ordinarily aware of.
Presenting his personal encounter with mind parasites was the visionary artist Alex Grey(2) who joined the show for a half-hour. During a group LSD experience in the 1970's, he vividly saw beings from above feasting on their energy. The beings, he believed, were actually orchestrating chaotic behavior from the group. The incident led Grey to see humans as part of "an energetic food chain." Humans aren't even at the top of the food chain-- the mind parasites are, added Zap. Grey made the painting Deities and Demons Drinking from the Milky Pool (see below) based on the episode.
The ancient Gnostics issued warnings about beings called the "Archons," who could be thought of as the mind parasites, said Zap. He noted that one reason spiritual adepts practice in caves and pyramids is that the thicker walls could make it more difficult for the mind parasites to attack them. Zap also described an experience he had while in the company of a self-professed vampire-- a spiral entity rotating above appeared to be supervising a "massive energy transfer" out of Zap's mind.

So others agree that these things are real. If people are aware of what they are growing then maybe they could stop feeding them. This would then make the job of concious upliftment a lot easier.

How do we feed them? Well, they feed on greed, lust, murder, and most importantly addictions like drugs, alcohol, etc. etc. So how do we stop feeding them? Start heeding the law of attraction and law of one. And treat others as we would have them treat us. This isn't religious. This is just pure and simply cause and effect. One day we may get to visually see what is feeding on us when we are dragged by the scruff of the next up into the next dimension on the way to the fifth. Imagine the horror when people could actually see these things feeding on us. And the dark energy web they are connected too. We can help our selves but what about the rest of society?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #21
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

im having a problem with what i think might be energy parasites but im not exactly sure, if anyone can help or has experience with something like what im describing it would really be appreciated...

i woke up one day last week with an amazing feeling of peace and stillness. for a little while i just laid there and enjoyed it but after a few seconds all of a sudden i felt this surge of fear in my stomach, like it had jumped into me and the peace was gone. now i was laying there in dread of the day, and of everything basically.

so i began to meditate and i stayed in my bed for a long time, until the late afternoon just aknowleging the fear and getting it out of my system and clearing it away until finaly i found that peace again. and it was great, i was free of this fear that i had been carrying all that time without even realizing it.

and so what i learned for this is that there are emotions litteraly stuck in my body, or my energy field... i'm carrying them with me in places besides my mind or brain(they're not just charged memories, they're living unaknowleged emotions). so i began searching my body for more repressed emotions, instead of my usual way of meditating which would be to let my mind take over and lead me to a repressed memory. and this lead me to my face.

in my face, and i assure i am not crazy, there are some sort of energy parasites! they do not feel like charged emotions, these things move around my face when i focus on them in meditation. wherever they move feels like the most disgusting feeling i have ever felt and wherever they are makes me feel like i have to vomit.

so... what i need help with is, what do i do with these things?! i have tried just focusing on them.. but they seem to try to get away from my focus by moving around my face or up to my head (its the weirdest thing ever,i know). its not like a trapped emotion where you can focus on it and let it run its course... these things dont go away, and i ive had to fall asslep multiple times now knowing they are in my face because i just cant get them to leave. i dont know what to do. and maybe these arent parasites, maybe they are just balls of emotion but if anyone knows what they are or has had a similar experience please let me know! thanks so much
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #22
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Carriblu,

I can't believe it was October when I last posted on this thread. Wow.

perhaps this link might help: http://www.zaporacle.com/textpattern...the-sagan-view

Quote:
Essentially, Dr. Sagan believes that most parasitic entities are rather mechanical “astral fragments” remaining from deceased human beings. These fragments attach themselves to a human host and drain vitality. Typically their effects are observable as cravings for specific types of food, alcohol and other drugs, sexual compulsions and exacerbated negative emotions.
Quote:
.....natural disasters, such as earthquakes, or man-made ones, such as battles, war, and fires. Moreover, from what we have described about the shattering of the astral body after death, we can see that any catastrophe that kills tens or hundreds of thousands of people will be followed by the release of a tidal wave of astral fragments.
Quote:
Dr. Sagan is also very confident that most parasites can be easily treated,

From the point of view of the clearer, the fragments and various other entities that we have seen so far are insignificant. If one has received the proper training, removing them is about as easy as taking a pebble out of a bucket. Once the client has observed the entity for a few days, as explained in chapter 14, the clearing doesn’t take more than a few minutes. Then the entity is recycled in such a way that it will never invade anyone else. Altogether, if a qualified clearer is available, having an entity is preferable to having a sore back: the treatment is painless and quick, and once cleared the entity never comes back. For this reason, I prefer to use the word clearing rather than exorcism, as the latter is shrouded in a folklore that is totally irrelevant in the context of this work. There is nothing demonic at all about these insignificant parasites. In 99 percent of all cases, an entity could never be called evil. It is just an energy in the wrong place, like the bacteria that are beautifully in place in a compost heap but totally undesirable in your small intestine.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #23
ojibway
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Initiate, you speak of parasites, which rings true with a thread that I have posted. Here is the link, http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19182. Perhaps you will find some information there that is relevant to you(us).
ojibway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:29 AM   #24
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

initiate, thanks for the quick response, theres a lot of great info on that site and i followed the link to the author's website and apparantly i have to get in touch with an entity clearer. i am positive that what i have is exactly what is being described by them, so i guess my next step is to get in touch with somebody because according to them these things aren't cleared easily.

did you ever end up getting rid of yours? did you have this same problem?

Last edited by carriblu; 01-15-2010 at 12:32 AM.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:46 AM   #25
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

hi Initiate,

Great thread! In fact I'm a little bowled over by it. I've had similar experiences I think.. or at least similar feelings that something hooks into me. No visions though.

In fact this thread I started recently is a good example of this in action...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19209

Here's a quote from the thread :

But that's just it... the frequency is increasing... and I spent nearly all day yesterday posting on one thread or another.

You probably noticed

Just wondered if anyone else out there has trouble getting off this site, or returns more frequently than they'd ideally like in a sane world?

Perhaps you can put your thoughts here. Don't worry, I'm not trying to be subversive here. I love this site, and the call to love for JennyG is just one of the reasons to feel proud of what we can achieve as an online community.

However, the nub I feel, is like a very strong draw to the New Posts page...it's like my energy hooks into PA...and I can't get out. It's ridiculous !

Now I joke a bit here about addiction to posting. But what concerns me is that after a little while at the PC, it's almost as if something else is benefiting by the energy I generate and have to give when writing.

In a short space of time I have gone from reading posts occasionally to posting throughout the day.. and the frequency increases.

Nothing wrong with liking Avalon, people say, and I agree. But it doesn't all feel like freewill to me...

Used to be the same when I played videogames years ago. that yearning to have one more go... it's like it feeds something else.. and you carry on with only your will until your body and mind are spent.

Who or what benefits? that's the question. This thread has a lot of useful infromation that I think will be very relevant to me. Will read more in full tomorrow. (see... I was going to bed at 11:15 and now it's 12:45....!)

I've already asked the Archangel Michael for some help...

one last thing before I go... I changed my eating habits drastically last year...and I think my energy was a lot more balanced. the diet has gone off the boil since xmas. So I really notice its effect.

Love n best wishes,

K

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-15-2010 at 12:48 AM. Reason: added quote
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote