Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-08-2008, 07:41 AM   #1
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Default What we are supposed to do

Last night I finished watching Zeitgeist Addendum, and after a few days of worrying about 7th october, and feeling rather awful in general, I was very happy to see something with a positive view of the future.

And then it hit me.

The second part of the movie Zeitgeist Addendum, is the exact image of the future I have had ALL MY LIFE.

The TWO things in life so far that have been able to make me forget that WONDERFUL vision of the future, my future, our future, are:

no1: The Establishment

no2: The Conspiray Circles

So, for everything I have learned and figured out with help from dedicated researchers, hobbyists and smart people in general, I have also picked up on A LOT of NEGATIVITY.

I have more thoughts regarding this matter, but initially I just wanted to share this simple observation with you all.

I wish, and focus and pray (yes even that), on the green clean harmonious advanced enlightened, wonderful, comfortable GLOBE that we can have, of discovery, travel, expansion, involvement, and Loving care of this sphere that we dwell on.

Please let me know if any of you have seriously thought about what you actually walk around and spend your emotional energies on.

And I also think itīs important to be realistic and practical about this.

QUIT YOUR DAYJOB!

Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What we are supposed to do

hey i did quit my day job! i dont know what to do with myself except practice starting fires and distilling water. i am a total mess. but the vision you describe is the one i want, is it possible?
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hey i did quit my day job! i dont know what to do with myself except practice starting fires and distilling water. i am a total mess. but the vision you describe is the one i want, is it possible?
Great!

And yes I really think we will be able to make real progress and actually change this status quo.

For me the KEY here is to:

no1: Do exactly that wich gives us the most satisfaction in life.

no2: Try to help other people do the same thing

no3: Not get stuck in the mindframe that 'itīs not possible'

no4: Realise that ANYTHING is possible.

And then there are loads more stuff to do, think about and focus on...

Maybe the most important thing is to actually focus on the cool positive things that we want to have.

Such as a highly advanced compassionate society where knowledge and practice of the arts combined with a sense of 'anything is possible' and 'lets make everybody happy and rich' are the guiding lights!

Peace to all, and lets start, if just with a sketch pad, to draw out the guidelines of the new tomorrow!

And hey Marty,

learning how to distill water and start fires are very very valuable things to know!
Please learn and help others learn!
Time will come when these skills will certainly be required!

And even if this civilization does not break down, but merley transforms peacefully into something better, those skills and the intent to learn is a very valuable thing for all of us!
Even the seemingly simple intent (and action in your case) of not being a part of the system, I think helps us ALL tremendously!!

Universal blessings!

Last edited by Xammy; 10-08-2008 at 10:45 AM. Reason: ps marty
Old 10-08-2008, 11:16 AM   #4
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Xammy,

I tend to agree with your first point greatly. I 'quit my day job' over twenty seven years ago and have been on holiday ever since!

I've travelled three continents, too many countries to state here, and I feel blessed that I had the opportunity. My life, for sure, has been a privileged one.

I think that on the whole, people are frightened to enter into the unknown, to risk something, to be different. That's why getting a mortgage and settling down, with a nice car seems to be so important and also seen as a sign of 'success'. We need to understand that success is relative.

I first left the UK (as an adult - alone) when I was seventeen years of age with five pound in my pocket and a one way ticket from Dover to Calaise. I spent six months in the Dordoigne region of France. All this for a fiver!

I've hitch hiked all over Europe, I've even hitched a ride in an aeroplane! I have friends who have hitched rides in ships for a few years. it gets to the state where these type of stories become the 'norm'.

But no matter what, when we go back home to the UK, all our 'normal' families are still tuned in to Coronation Street! I mean, what's all that about? And more recently, the TV in the UK are repeating their soaps 'just in case' you missed it first time round! Talk about a brain drain!!

Now with this meltdown in hand, I think that a lot of people will now have the 'opportunity' to branch out and find themselves, as a lot of lay offs will occur, that there is no doubt, and so the population needs to be aware of this so they can prepare themselves.

There will be two types of reaction. Either the poulation takes it as the beginning of a new beginning full of new openings, an adventure, or they will sit on their backside mopsing and feeling sorry for themselves.

I'm sorry to sound callous, but the future will be for those who ACT, just like in nature. The weak and helpless will be left behind as a natural process of elimination. I'm not saying that we should become brutal, but I'm saying we must be proactive to save who we are. I see a lot of 'dead' (uninspired) people in the world who put far too much importance on sitting back and letting the others take the strain, just looking at the world from their remote control.

I don't think it's our duty to try and make people be like us. It must be their decision. If they want to do something it will be done with good intention, instead of doing something because they hae been coerced or feel obliged to do so, so as not to lose face.

You'r right in point three. However, I can't guarantee that every citizen will be freed from their hum drum life automatically. They must be honest to themselves first and plan within their capabilities, must be adaptable and have a certain resistence.

Success to all.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xammy View Post
Great!

And yes I really think we will be able to make real progress and actually change this status quo.

For me the KEY here is to:

no1: Do exactly that wich gives us the most satisfaction in life.

no3: Not get stuck in the mindframe that 'itīs not possible'

no4: Realise that ANYTHING is possible.

And then there are loads more stuff to do, think about and focus on...

Maybe the most important thing is to actually focus on the cool positive things that we want to have.

Such as a highly advanced compassionate society where knowledge and practice of the arts combined with a sense of 'anything is possible' and 'lets make everybody happy and rich' are the guiding lights!

Peace to all, and lets start, if just with a sketch pad, to draw out the guidelines of the new tomorrow!

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #5
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Steve_A,

Great to hear a bit about your background. I have also travelled a lot, and it certainly opened up my eyes in many ways.

Quote:
There will be two types of reaction. Either the poulation takes it as the beginning of a new beginning full of new openings, an adventure, or they will sit on their backside mopsing and feeling sorry for themselves.
I agree fully that everyone is 'responsible' for their own happiness.

Quote:
Maybe it would be more accurate to write: "Try to help people achive their dreams"
Old 10-08-2008, 11:43 AM   #6
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcFailure View Post

Just found this item today from Mike Adams - Health Ranger

Go into business for yourself -: http://www.naturalnews.com/report_finan...

With pending finantial crash so many will be out of work - Get one jump ahead - lots of ideas here - many of great benifit ( health issues - can help others too) to us all here in the Ground Crew.....
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Go into business for yourself ...
Quote:
With pending finantial crash so many will be out of work - Get one jump ahead - lots of ideas here - many of great benifit ( health issues - can help others too) to us all here in the Ground Crew.....
Excellent, THAT is one thing we absolutley need. More aware entrepeneurs!!
Old 10-08-2008, 11:52 AM   #8
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Xammy,

I share your view, for i feel exactely the same.

I would like to forward you a message i posted yesterday at another thread over 'Zeitgeist':

Re: 'Addendum' based proactivity

Good Vibrations to you all, Comrades!

I would like to add the following.

Watching Zeitgeist was like listening to your own dream being, somehow, told by a third person. It profoundly resonated with my entire Essence.
I just wanted to do something. Straight away.
The conviction which i always have, that is, that there is not such a thing like fatality, that we, Humans, are co-creators - that the reality and the World we live in are but the result of my choices, decisions and deeds - is utterly strengthened by that Experience.

Great job, Sunnyrap; what you have been doing inspired me.
After i read your testimony i went on to send the link to all the addresses i have on my PC - including even those of compagnies by which i applied for work in a recent or far past!

It is indeed up to us. It is Time for a Change a Paradigm.

I would like, in this respect, to find a way to bring the Perspective of Zeitgeist, as a Global Vision, in the context of the Communities, the Ground Crew, we are now building at Avalon.
One idea is to open a list of Avalon Members willing to go the Path of Zeitgeist; to have, already here within this Forum, some thorough exchanges of ideas about the Practical Ways Forward and to join The Venus Project - when it get launched, Oct. 10th, indeed - as a Solid Crew, united by Will and Convictions.

Any suggestion in this sense would be highly appreciated.

Behold The Future, it is within You!

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:57 AM   #9
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

And the following is my first reaction to the Perspective of 'Zeitgeist', so that you get a complete picture of where i stand:

Re: Zeitgeist Addendum**must see**
Quote:
Originally Posted by able View Post
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ist+-+Addendum
and
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

Dear Able,

Thanks for the links.

I just watched 'Zeitgeist: Addendum', it is one of the most revealing experiences i have ever had.
I have the feeling - i would actually better say, i am convinced - it is The Line i have always been looking for in this physical Incarnation.

I have therefore taken the Decision, from now on, to invest all my Will and Strength to bring the Ideal of Zeitgeist as close to my daily Reality as possible.

No matter what happens further, i will not go back to the System i am now leaving behind. Definitely.

I would like to share this Choice with all the Comrades on this Forum.

Behold The Future, it is within You!

RaKaR
Old 10-08-2008, 11:59 AM   #10
NatureGirl

I am happy to see any business ideas listed and thank-you for that. I haven't been able to work outside the home due to a health issue, but I have to admit that I love being home. My husband has also managed to get a position with the company that he works for that is done from home. I love having him around 24/7. I think that too many families are destroyed by long work weeks and busy lives. It's so much nicer when the family can slow down and be together - after all, that is where our hearts truly are, where our love is focussed. Of course, not working is very difficult on the finances - so more posts with ideas for working from home would be helpful.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:14 PM   #11
MacGyverCanada
Avalon Senior Member

We still have our monetary system; use it while it lasts. Think about how 'wealth' may be redefined in the very near future, and use the resources at hand to prepare yourself. I'd say that the #1 "must have" for me is a portable ceramic/charcoal water filter... I have my search & rescue pack all ready to go as usual, and I've got a small stockpile of high-energy/high-nutrient foods just in case I have to move fast. Beyond that... I'm going to wait for something definitive to happen. No sense in wasting my energies by investing myself in the wrong course of action.

Life as we know it is gong to change. Enjoy this paradigm while it lasts!
MacGyverCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:27 PM   #12
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It profoundly resonated with my entire Essence.
SPOT ON RaKaR!

This new release was very timley and I think it is a manifestation of my childhood dreams, and yours!

*Feelings of happiness and joy!*

NatureGirl:

Thereīs a lot you can do from home. I feel like I want to start a BLOG in my countryīs native language, and nothing 'conspiracy' oriented, more like how to make stuff, how to preserve information for a transitional period without digital media and/or electricity. And just random tips and tricks for making life better, more fun. And informing people about great initiatives such as the Venus Project!

MacGyverCanada:

I hear you! Itīs always good to be prepared! As long as you do not 'invest' your energies in to fear and anger or any of those things, we are all good!
Old 10-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #13
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

This is a thread that gives hope a large perspective. Thanks to you Xammy.
I am fully stuck into the system for now being alone with a daughter still on study.
My dream however meet yours of a better world in which we could all live from the heart
and a peacefull mind.

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
The opportunity is here for a total shift into a new reality.

Dreams come true for those who work while they dream.
I feel the guys on the Venus project have already pondered quite a bit on the problem
and came with some practical and global answers.
They seem to show us a way . As Rakar I sense it's good to follow it.

Two days left until the 10th and then let's see what can be done and how it can be done to make our dream come through.

kindness

mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #14
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

No doubt about that, Xammy!

Isn't great to have your dearest dream within reach?!

This time i will definitely be on board.

Peace and Wisdom.

RaKaR
Old 10-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #15
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Those were some deep, wise Words, Mudra!

Thanks for your support.

Looking forward to having your Enlightened Spirit among Us.

Namaste.

RaKaR
Old 10-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #16
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
The opportunity is here for a total shift into a new reality.

Dreams come true for those who work while they dream.
I feel the guys on the Venus project have already pondered quite a bit on the problem
and came with some practical and global answers.
Thanks mudra very beatifully and truthfully put!!

Yes! And the reality of these practical solutions are very possible!
We must help, with as much effort as possible, to work on this for it become a tangible reality in our own lifetimes!

If you feel you cannot or do not want to work directly with technology or development, please just focus on and/or let your mind wander in to the living archetypical image of the utopia we can all share, if we only want and try!

And I have always heard from people around me the equation that, utopia = impossibility. Where does THAT come from??!

Please, do not get stuck in those kind of locked frames of mind!

Old 10-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #17
2feathers
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra - I, too, am 'stuck' in the system for now, supporting my daughter and grand-daughter as best I can while my daughter studies at university. I do what I am able on a minimum-wage income to prepare, but I also realize that I will need to 'hold the space' for calm and peace when any chaos does emerge from system collapse. I hope to create a new opportunity to teach mandala workshops online, to introduce those that have NEVER explored meditation and contempletion. I suspect that there will be MANY that will need to learn those skills in the coming weeks, and I am passionate about the process that gives ME so much joy and insight. I do believe that doing what you love is the key to escaping the slavery of our current economic system .... and NOW is the time!

Terri
2feathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:03 PM   #18
MacGyverCanada
Avalon Senior Member

Supposing that we will be reaching some new level of spiritual or evolutionary development, or even that ET's will help us out, there is a strong possibility that there will be a great deal of turmoil between now and then. If our current 'system' happens to collapse, it will take both technology and ingenuity to survive. I don't want people to be worried or fearful; if we are prepared, then there will be no need. Our greatest danger will be fear, both in ourselves and especially in others.

Ever learning, ever watchful,
MacGyverCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #19
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome post SteveA!

Inspiring posts from the rest of you too.

I made it my business to break free from the system two years ago, and ever since ive been floating along happily fully aware of how enjoyable life can be when one isnt forced to be a paid slave.

I guess i could travel now if i really wanted, but something inside tells me not to leave. Ive got all i need right here and im currently stocking up on ciggaretes and alcohol and other various things that a lot would call "essentials" because they will be the currency of the future over here, thats for damn sure.

My brother is well aware of the situation and is preparing just as i am, its cool to have a partner in all of this because most of the people (9/10) arent taking this one bit seriously. Even as the banks are failing, business's are failing and people are becoming more and more agitated there seems to be an attitude of "its all gonna work out" in the end. But, that may well be true. But its gonna get much worse before it gets any better.

I dont try and persuade people about the current events anymore, all its done in the past is lose me friends. But i will be here when everything goes tits up to help those that didnt feel the need to listen when the time was right.

Good look to you all, hold on to your hats.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #20
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

I completely agree with your view, Kameraden.

I have to say that the reactions coming in as well as the general mood on this Forum, are for me a Steady Source of Hope and Inspiration.
We are indeed Co-creators; we can change ourselves and the World, for, once again, the Reality is but what we choose, decide, think and do/or refrain from doing.
What is once done, could also be undone.

Allow me to tell you about my views of the World and the evolution they have lately been subject to.

I have always felt that there is something fundamentaly wrong with the World and our Attitude towards one another, ourselves and Mother Nature.
I just could not put the finger on it.
The information i have gathered(through my own readings, the official media and more recently here at camelot/Avalon, the latest being the revelation/exposure from Mr Benjamin Fulford - Interview, 6 Sept. 2008.) had made me somehow bitter.
In relation to the information from Mr Fulford, i just could not imagine that Humans, People just like you, me and all the others, could quietly sit and mastermind wars, intrigues of such scale and gravity; take steps which would effect the lives and well being of millions and the entire planet, for that matter, while we go about our daily business and nothing seems to be done to stop that.
Here is my reaction on the thread dedicated to this matter:

"Thanks for your insights and for sharing my view - and indignation!
Those are Heartbreaking revelations, indeed!
If at least 1% of these disclosures/exposures has any ground, then these politicians should be held accountable and judged for crime against their own People and Humanity at large. Period!
I mean, what are the ordinary, righteous, hardworking and reasonable American Citizens doing? How could they let their country be hijacked in such a way and dragged in all sort of sordid conspiracies?!Does the Senate, or the Congress know about such things?The mean media?Those people have to be stopped!
I would like, however, to put my post into some context and clarify a couple of points, in order to make any further discussion on this issue somehow productive.
Some might say that i singled out the USA.
I acknowledge that also other countries are involved in such machinations(see Mr Benjamin fulford ), but i focused on the USA here, for the presented document goes mainly about the responsibility and implication of elected officials and others from that country.
Secondly i put a rather heavy accent on the USA for what they are on this Planet, that is, the first world power with unmatched weight and influence in the international arena and on the state of global affairs.
My stance is that the USA, because of their economic, political, financial and military power should also bear some sound Moral Responsibilty and display Ethical Leadership in the ways they operate - instead of justifying and carrying out their major international activities with the motto of "protecting their INTERESTS", they could as well pursue the defense and promotion of the, objectively, JUST, RIGHTEOUS and BENEFICIAL TO ALL.
For there is nothing so unjust, subjective and narrow as 'own interests' at this stage.
They should show and embody the example that would be followed, an attitude that positively inspires others; for the bigger, the stronger, you are, the heavier your responsibility also.
There are certainly some objective( indifferent to our limited, subjective wishes) factors - as the Laws of Creation Itself - to be taken into consideration, but the reality, the world we live in and the current state of things are what we ourselves created; they are but the results of our thoughts, choices, decisions and deeds.
What is created by us, Humans, can also be removed, changed, adjusted by us. In all necessity.
Once we realize that we are on the wrong course, we all have the obligation to work to improve things.
Such effort begins by and within each individual, certainly, but i remain also convinced that some Enlightened Leadership from a country with such a big influence as the USA, would help and accelerate the process - it might as well be just enough if the USA do not thwart the whole thing.
And finally, I specially wondered about Americans and their, in my eyes, passivity in the face of the conduct of their country, because they have the privileged position of being Citizens of the First Democracy of our World and this fact, it seems to me, casts a special responsibility on them. For they freely choose those who lead the leading country of the world and they have the legal tools to controle and hold their politicians accountable.
American Citizens could also set the Example to follow, inspire others into standing up and taking their Destiny, their Future in their Own Hands.
This is at least the way i see things.
overpolulation is in my view a relative concept:
The number of Human Beings currently of Earth could be seen as a state of overpopulation in the specific context of the current mode of production - of should i rather say, 'exploitation' of this Planet and its resources - that is, this wild, agressive Capitalism driven by greed alone.
Were the goods, other life sustaining commodities, the product we ourselves produce or gain directly from Earth, our aims in this existence spiritually more elevated(instead of the sole accumulation of money and material items), there would be no question of overpopulation; for Mother-Earth is able and willing to take care of her Children - and does still do so.
But in the current structure, our number puts lots of stress of Earth and its resources, for everyone wants still more and more and, as we all know, there are no limits to the 'accumulation fever' and greed has by definition no boundaries.
Besides, Humans are not the only inhabitants of this Planet.
There are other Life Forms having the same rights to be and to develop, Life Forms, which are dear to Earth as well as we do: Flora, Fauna.
We are building factories and other human production facilities on lands, that should normally be reserved to agriculture; destroying forests, polluting water and air...
Flora and Fauna are being persecuted by us; i read recently in a scientific paper(i do not recall the name) that honey bees are disappearing in horrifying huge numbers and sorts(and we all know the great role they play for the balance of our eco-system); the ice is dramatically melting(due in part to human irresponsible activities, like atomic and nuclear weapons tests onderground and in the atmosphere!!!)...
A couple of months ago, two ice-bears swam the whole way to the west coast(fjords) of Iceland, hungry and in despair, for there is no more ice they could live on.
They were shot down.

So, friends, we bear a lot of guilt here.
Let's try to make amend for some of it."

I was hence only casting blame left and right.

Regarding the visions of Dr. Bill Deagle and the subsequent financial turmoil, i wrote the following:

"The system seems to be melting by the hour.
Yes, it might be painful and challenging; it might bring uncertainty and despair.
But this would just last for a while, one lifetime at best - and what is a single life time in front of the Eternity each of us is, carries and embodies?!
And then again, what does this 'dying' system mean to us? - is it that dear to us?
Are we part of it? Do we really want it to be and to continue to operate the way we know it does - and would?
Are we for exploitation and enslavement; for the lost of all sense of measure and righteousness?
For the silence of all Values and Principles?
For greed and indifference?
For the methodic destruction of Mother Earth?
For our total Spiritual sinking?

Certainly not.
"Let the Deads bury their Deads!"
We bear the Future. We are The Future!

One way or another, i certainly won't be mourning the death of the BEAST.

Wild Capitalism is in big trouble, so what?! - or, to speak with the words of the honorable member Steve_A:'Bill Deagle'!!!(Big deal!)

Cheer up and let's build The Future! - let's Carry the Bill!(Kerry and Bill)."

Pretty mixed , isn't?!

Then i saw 'Zeitgeist: Addendum' and everything literally changed.
I now feel only some caring pity even for those who, in my view, brought us in this tragic situation.
I have understood that we all share some degree of responsibility and i am ready to assume mine.
I am not running head on into some 'utopia'. 'Zeitgeist' did just wide open a window which has always been half closed within myself.
I have done a lot of thinking.
I live a life one could call average satisfactory - i have a degree in Philosophy and i am currently a third year law student; i am fluent in French, Russian, Dutch and German - i just feel that something fundamental is missing in all this.
I am now planning to know more about agriculture.

The times ahead are truly exceptional.
There might be some sufferings. Fear, despair and uncertainty hang in the air.
I do know something for sure though, and that is, that We ultimately create our own Destiny, for our True Essence is stronger, finer than the possible mere temporal and physical transformations. Our Astral Self is Infinite.

I am looking forward to the Future i will consciously, actively and by virtue of choice be part of.

Regards,

RaKaR

Last edited by RaKaR; 10-08-2008 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts
Old 10-08-2008, 02:29 PM   #21
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Im struggling right now as a property developer but it will be okay and I should come out with a better plan.

i see this process as pretty simple.

1) Reduce all unncessary outgoings. Every single item that is not important for Avalon purposes.

2) Start growing food. This wont really save you money until its more of a communal thing as the cost of seeds, materials, tools etc will mean you wont be saving. As inflation increases then you may takeover the cost/saving ratio and start saving. once setup with initial investments you can grow more and branch out.

3) Sell everything you have been hoarding that you have not used in the last 12 months. Decluttering not only gives you more space but it gives you more energy. Your posessions take up energy from you, mainly because in the back of your mind you know they will have to be dealt with at some point. Get rid of anything that is not worth selling. Charity shops etc

4) Look within your community for like minded folk. People who grow and/or sell food. Look for local classes that also teach these things. There are some around ive seen. Youll meet like minded folk and learn too

5) Keep your eyes on solar and wind options and if you see them getting cheap and worthwhile go for it.

Gradually the right people will be networked and then we can start a faster movement
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #22
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Well said, Mike_Jetson!

It is wonderful to have a thread like this one, where Members could exchange views, ideas while thoroughly discussing Practical Steps and Emotional/Spiritual Preparations towards Zeitgeist/Venus Project - hence around a Specific Topic.

I am going to open a thread, where People from Avalon, as a Solid Crew, could register to be part of this Experience.
It will be called 'Zeitgeist:Venus Project Pioneers' and will be placed in the section 'Preparations/ Advice'.

Cheers!

RaKaR
Old 10-08-2008, 05:16 PM   #23
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah im trying to move myself forward spiritually and mentally but that tends to take a back seat with everything else. Getting rid of possessions helps remove things like materialistic ways, maybe some greed etc. Its rare I get angry these days and I dont feel any hate or envy. Im actually curious how the bad guys minds work rather than wanting to burn them at the stake

I love project Venus though. Its bizzare how ive always been interested in future architecture and modern design froma young age. Im so out of practice in drawing but the dude who does Venus whose name I cant remember speaks so much about the power of drawing to open the mind. Love his art
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #24
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

These are awesome posts. I am glad to see that so many people are thinking positively and looking for opportunities, not just wailing about the doom that so many folks think lurks behind every bush.

I am all for starting a business! Even if you don't support yourself fully and must work at another job (like me), start a business! Not only will it challenge and empower you, but the entrepreneurial spirit is what made this country vital in the first place - and it's being systematically squelched by TPTB.

If you can, fly under the radar. I've quietly been selling all the handmade soaps I can produce for over five years now. It doesn't support me, but it keeps my gas tank full and pays for my lunches. I'm now talking with two people who are interested in turning this into a real business, and I'm excited. Having a couple of friends on board gives me the motivation to actually do something, and not just talk about it.

We have to begin to think and be proactive with respect to the direction our lives are heading. It is not in the nature of government to solve people's problems. Our government has created far more problems than it has ever solved. And now it's gotten so bad that things are literally falling apart. It's up to us, and taking to the streets is not the answer. We have to take to our communities. By becoming entrepreneurs, we focus on the needs of our communities. We look at the needs around us and ask how we can meet some of them.

It's up to us. Don't waste time looking for ET saviors; that is simply a new form of religion. Don't waste time fighting the system - you can't win, the game is rigged. Pour your heart and your energy into your family, your community, your sense of what the world really needs, and build a life around that.

Good read here, by the way: http://www.naturalnews.com/023528.html
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #25
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Future-Thinkers!

I see your point, Mike_Jetson, i went through the same process.
I am so glad all this is now definitely behind - this was also the reason i wrote the pretty extensive post above; sharing the evolution of my Inner world with this Forum did lots of good to me!
October 10th will be the Day of the Great Jump; i am looking forward to it with serenity and determination, for i am sure of my Choice.

I salute you, Whitecrow.
I liked this one:"I am glad to see that so many people are thinking positively and looking for opportunities, not just wailing about the doom that so many folks think lurks behind every bush(G.W. Bush!!)".

You are absolutely right, People got a bit carried away by the events lately and forgot, in my view, the real aim and Spirit of Project Avalon, that is a Forum to assess Information, build Solid Ground Crews and move Forward.
Forward Thinking, a Vision of the Future should always be at the background
at Avalon.
Self responsibility, Care and Solidarity are A MUST.

I appreciate your thoughts - and the precious tips!

Regards,
RaKaR