Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-26-2008, 04:07 AM   #1
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lets Raise the Vibration Here

I have a suggestion.

Lets talk about raising the vibration of this board to align to the intent of Project Avalon.

I think instead of relying on moderators, lets all consider taking personal responsibility for our intentions, words, posts - vibration.

I'll start a list here of suggested intentions, and lets have others add to it. When making suggestions - speak from a first person perspective. You can review the list and see what resonates for you. This is not a mandatory direction.

1. I own my beliefs and I respect the beliefs of others whether I agree or disagree.

2. I recognize that everyone is speaking from their own individual perspective and on a public forum there will be much contrast. Contrast is good, we need this diversity to explore the possibilities.

3. When I observe this contrast I know that I will explore it and form my own personal resonant opinions and ideas about that subject - and in doing so I may offer my opinion with the intention of collaborating with the Avalon Ground Crew.

4. I am free to offer my opinions and I do so with the primary intention of expanding thoughts - both my own and perhaps to inspire others that may resonate.

5. I recognize that the culminating world events are in a fast stream of change, and that what is happening in my day to day life can often trigger or activate my emotions - both positive and negative. I choose to come to Avalon as a dynamic contributor with the intention of sharing my gifts of wisdom, insight, teaching, support, and observation/reporting of world events.

6. It is my primary intention to share and exchange information on Avalon and in doing so make connections with others in the spirit of collaboration.

7. I will ask myself before I make any offerings here on Avalon if this offering is in reaction to emotions I am feeling about a subject in my life, or about the effect to me from positive or negative world situations. In light of my own emotions, I choose to operate and conduct my offerings with integrity - and in doing so realize that my emotions are valuable in letting me know how I may or may not resonate to the subjects being discussed.

8. I will own my own emotional vibration and not project it onto others or topics in order for me to feel validation of who I am.

9. I will never use the terms - right or wrong - as they are illogical ideas.

Anyone care to join in here?

EDIT 9/30/08: Regarding Off-Thread and Off-Board Invitations:

Dear friends in resonance:

Since writing this opening thread many have come forth within this thread and have made wonderful and helpful offers to join collaborative initiatives both off-thread and/or off-board. My intention here was and is not to endorse nor filter any offerings made along this stream of expanding ideas. My intention is to continue to offer ideas which may trigger thoughts within yourselves which may lead to a higher vibration.

I plan on continuing this thread, and I will remain here with the original intention, and will periodically add ideas and subjects based on the etheric momentum of all that resonate here.

MyShadow

Last edited by MyShadow; 09-30-2008 at 10:03 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:45 PM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets Raise the Vibration Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I'll start a list here of suggested intentions...

Well done, MyShadow! We all need a reminder now and then. Your list of intentions is well-thought-out and is a good model for anyone. My own list is even simpler: I am here to serve as best I can, and I take full responsibility for EVERYTHING in my life...because it is, after all, MY life. Top of the list of things I must own and take responsibility for is the effect I have on others.

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:01 PM   #3
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]

Well done, MyShadow!
Thanks Whitecrow. Not a lot of resonation to this ... telling about where this forum is at in it's becoming.

MyShadow
Old 09-26-2008, 09:16 PM   #4
Digthearth
Avalon Senior Member

This forum is in a birthing period i feel, to help us, help us. The more we see, the more we see.
Digthearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:26 PM   #5
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I have a suggestion.

Lets talk about raising the vibration of this board to align to the intent of Project Avalon.

I think instead of relying on moderators, lets all consider taking personal responsibility for our intentions, words, posts - vibration.

I'll start a list here of suggested intentions, and lets have others add to it. When making suggestions - speak from a first person perspective. You can review the list and see what resonates for you. This is not a mandatory direction.

1. I own my beliefs and I respect the beliefs of others whether I agree or disagree.

2. I recognize that everyone is speaking from their own individual perspective and on a public forum there will be much contrast. Contrast is good, we need this diversity to explore the possibilities.

3. When I observe this contrast I know that I will explore it and form my own personal resonant opinions and ideas about that subject - and in doing so I may offer my opinion with the intention of collaborating with the Avalon Ground Crew.

4. I am free to offer my opinions and I do so with the primary intention of expanding thoughts - both my own and perhaps to inspire others that may resonate.

5. I recognize that the culminating world events are in a fast stream of change, and that what is happening in my day to day life can often trigger or activate my emotions - both positive and negative. I choose to come to Avalon as a dynamic contributor with the intention of sharing my gifts of wisdom, insight, teaching, support, and observation/reporting of world events.

6. It is my primary intention to share and exchange information on Avalon and in doing so make connections with others in the spirit of collaboration.

7. I will ask myself before I make any offerings here on Avalon if this offering is in reaction to emotions I am feeling about a subject in my life, or about the effect to me from positive or negative world situations. In light of my own emotions, I choose to operate and conduct my offerings with integrity - and in doing so realize that my emotions are valuable in letting me know how I may or may not resonate to the subjects being discussed.

8. I will own my own emotional vibration and not project it onto others or topics in order for me to feel validation of who I am.

9. I will never use the terms - right or wrong - as they are illogical ideas.

Anyone care to join in here?

MyShadow
nice initiative!

i do'nt know if possible, but could all the points you mention, put into one phrase, of even one word? that then could be placed above the message when writing, a kinda mantra, as a reminder...
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:50 AM   #6
Shellie
Banned

One word: consideration
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, my shadow.

I just joined this forum and find it entirely chaotic.

I certainly understand your desire to "raise the vibrations." However, it is very hard to reason with a panicing crowd starting to stampede and be herded hither and thither by shrill voices completely out of control.

You notice, of course, that this thread is not very "popular?" Not much adrenalin titilation here but an attempt at slowing down a little and being reasonable.

When a mob is running wild, it is very difficult to cause a word of reason be heard.

With all this "what about this!" and "what about that!" and the constant stream false predictions, that don't seem to cause anyone to stop and think when they don't come to pass, a certain condition, which could only be called "tunnelvision" sets in.

Sure these times are scary and there are plenty of things to be scared about and plenty of celebrities to run after. No one has any solutions and all people know is that the life they know and cling to is about to change forever and eveyone feels a portent of the unknown.

So, everyone is expressing their concerns and some are trying to help by offering fix-it pills they learned from the internet.

But, a fix-it pill will not suffice.

If people wanted to discuss resources to prepare for lack of electricity, food storage, water storage, growing their own food etc. there is plenty of information on the internet to accomplish about anything you can imagine and there is even a website that has already been YEARS at putting together such information from creative people called Troubled Times.

There has to be a foundation laid. Group meditation is that foundation. Otherwise nothing whatsoever can happen.

So, here is my contribution.

First of all, this chaos here cannot be "fixed." Nor, are we responsible to "fix" it. What we ARE responsible for is our own energetic atunement with the planet and those of like mind.

We who are forming quantum communities don't care a thing about all the circumstances good or bad. We don't approach things at that level. You can't heal the patient by putting a bandaide on a sucking chest wound.

However, some of us have discovered something through our contact with the ETI. Holonomic thinking and our complete interconnectivity with the entire web of life and all Creation.

Those who have never discovered the power of group meditation will grow more and more chaotic as this situation continues to escalate in its downward spiral.

However, there are many many groups across this world who realize that you cannot solve any problem on the level of the problem. So, the quantum communities work together on an energetic level.

There are already many of these.

Peace be unto all.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #8
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Thanks myshadow for starting this thread!

nestingwave...you make some very valid points!!!

peace to all
kate
Old 09-29-2008, 06:31 PM   #9
everready
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Lets Raise the Vibration Here

This is probably the first forum post that I FULLY and wholeheartedly want to respond to and support on this forum, even though I've been reading here since the beginning ! Energetically this post feels to me like a crystal bell ringing a clear, truthful, mindful tone amidst the evergrowing notes of chaos and confusion randomly vibrating here. Every single word of strong intention expressed in this post about raising the vibration here rings 100% strong and true for me...

.. SO I SAY YES to contributing positively to this forum from a place of clear intention! The energy residue each one of us leaves behind on this forum as our words come and go , invisibly connects and affects us all, either helping us onwards or holding us back. So we must contribute carefully and considerably, because what we do to the web, we ultimately do to ourselves.
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #10
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

I am in complete agreement with this thread. I think centered, calm consciousness is needed planet-wide.

I also knew when I came here that there would be a lot of 'thrashing': people working themselves into a lather as well as some people simply wanting to incite fear or division. I came here anyway, because I knew there would also be a few folks present who are working for the planet from the same basis I am, which is from an energetic/holistic point of view. I knew that there would also be some who are 'on the cusp' of doing the same kinds of things I am, and I wanted to be around to link up energetically with those folks as well.

I am also in complete agreement with NestingWave's 'band-aid on a sucking chest wound' observation. I have said this elsewhere on the forum, but I am going to say it again: the planet is One Whole Living Being. For me to approach things as if little bits here or there could be saved while the whole goes under would be like me going to my biological mother and saying 'Gee, I can't save your entire body and your awareness, so I am just going to cut off your right arm and save that.'

Breaking things apart, tearing things into smaller bits is what has brought humanity to it's current unhappy situation. Thinking in pieces is part of the problem, not the solution to the problem.

I think perhaps one way around the 'chaos-vibe' I see at the forum would be to start a thread for people who are already doing meditation/energetic induction for the planet as a whole. That way, folks could share what they are doing, and others could hear about and join any group effort they resonated with.

I am also utterly in agreement with NestingWave's 'general chaos is not ours to fix' idea. Change 'out there' comes from changing ourselves, not from banging on others and hollering at them to 'straighten up'.

Anyway, as soon as I collect my thoughts a bit, I will start a Quantum Holon Ground Crew thread if nobody else does. If someone does beat me to it, right on, and I'll be there.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #11
everready
Avalon Senior Member

" Anyway, as soon as I collect my thoughts a bit, I will start a Quantum Holon Ground Crew thread if nobody else does. If someone does beat me to it, right on, and I'll be there.

Peace,

Martian Tigress "

This is just what I was thinking about today - but I shall leave the honour to you Martian Tigress. Your energy aligned friends at project avalon await your purposeful inner inspiration in this area!
everready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #12
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

The most powerful thing we can practically accomplish here is this:

Energetically interface, meditate as ONE according to our inner intention and do so at the same appointed moment.

There is no need to start another thread to do that. The idea of attracting others is best served by the term "raising vibrations" rather than using the terminology "quantum." What My Shadow has started there is just fine and it is obvious that the ones already attracted here are on the same wave length, only wondering how to practially serve our common heart's desire to bring peace and a fruitful new paradigm, first among us and eventually to the whole world.

I am developing some practicaly ideas on how to do that and will post them here for everyone to consider.

Thanks for the wonderful input so far from everyone.

It is no accident that you are here.

Synchronicity is a hallmark of this new paradigm.

Peace to all.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #13
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nestingwave View Post
Hello, my shadow.

First of all, this chaos here cannot be "fixed." Nor, are we responsible to "fix" it. What we ARE responsible for is our own energetic atunement with the planet and those of like mind.
Nestingwave,

To embellish this . . . Nothing is broken and needs repair. I did not come forth to fix or save anything or anyone - even myself. I came forth to expand the individualized aspect of myself and to collaborate with others in creating idealized possibilities from many perspectives. We all have the freedom to enjoy our own free will and atune our energies and focus in the directions of choice.

And to Nestingwave and the others -

Welcome, I'm glad you felt my call and knew you would come - as did you.

MyShadow

Last edited by MyShadow; 09-29-2008 at 09:09 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:00 PM   #14
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi MyShadow,

Well, apparently Martian Tigress started another thread for some energetic action (quantum someting or another in this same general section of the forum) and some went on over there for that, so I wanted to invite you and anyone else who wishes to participate in such combined energrtic action, whatever everyone decides it should be. So, the following is the post I put up over there.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, Martian Tigress, you are so right on.

OK, I know that many people here practice meditation in some form. Form doesn't matter, so let's not try to persuade one another as to which form is best. I, and probably many here too, would be glad to offer some suggestions if anyone does not know how to meditate but lets do that by PM or email. Each has whatever works for them. Although meditation seems complicated it is not but VERY simple indeed.

The important thing, in my view, is to: 1) establish the same firm intention 2) that intention should not be a narrow and constricted one but one in which the energy can flow where it is needed most. We don't really know the details of that usually -- 3) for this I suggest an intention among us of "for the highest and best good of all concerned." (or something similar) -- 4) we should establish a time or times of day where we will all be coordinated together in our energy. 5) the firm oneness of intention is then driven by our strong emotion projecting our individual chi (or whatever you wish to call it) out into the world but also combining with the other souls that are doing the same thing. Not just in our particular gathering but also in all the gatherings throughout the world which are many.

We should draw heavily on the energetic heart virtues such as appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor. Which is, of course, genuine love in action.

Combined, we can literally move mountains, but not according to our concepts, but according to our innermost vision of a new paradigm on this planet which we should all recognize as, in our present state, falling short of what it actually will be.

All of our present concepts are too limited and still too much under the influence of the old way -- such as buying and selling instead of giving and receiving.

We all have some concept of this genuine NEW paradigm and each part of that concept can be projected under the basic intention of "the highest and best good for all concerned" (or something similar) along with visualizations of our individual concepts of what this new paradigm is -- empowered by the loving emotion of our beings. We can also send our appreciations to one another.

For example, peace on earth, free energy, a vision to become a space-faring civilization, a society based upon cooperation rather than greedy competition, healing of body, mind and spirit etc. for the entire planet and its beings.

In other words not constricting the energy to accomplish certain tasks, such as not allowing the bail-out, which is according to our concept, because in the overall big picture we really don't know if that is really for the highest good of all or not in the big picture. Perhaps the economic fall brought about by LETTING the bail-out happen would even be better in the long run -- but, all I am saying, is that what may appear to be the best thing at the moment may not actually be the best thing for the overall accomplishment of developing an entirely new paradigm on this planet.

In other words, it is better not to restrict the flow of energy in any way but simply drive it through emotion by the core of our heart's intention for a transformative and evolutionary result regardless of the steps that will bring that about.

The Universe herself will fill in all the details.

Finally, I want to say that each of us should energetically interface by putting each other on our "friends" list and familiarizing ourselves with one another's profiles and looking appreciatively at one anothers photos, if we have one. This will atune us to each other. We don't have to chit chat together for such an energetic interface.

I further suggest that all who really wish to participate make that intention solidly known to all and that everyone keep a LIST of who is participating.

This is my personal offering about this. Suggestions?

I will repeat this post over on the other forum to see if anyone there wishes to come over here for this practical energtic action.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #15
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Nice Thread In my opinion the only thing that can save Me is Me. I feel that to raise the vibration is the way out- and the fastest way i know of is to Experience LOVE, how you experience it is through your own creative energies. For me Meditation and the Raising of energy is the path- for you find your own. FEEL the LOVE of Creation in your Heart and be set free from the suffering of this 3rd dimensional reality.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #16
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=333mark333;32308]Nice Thread In my opinion the only thing that can save Me is Me. I feel that to raise the vibration is the way out- QUOTE]

I would like to offer some ideas here that may trigger more individual thoughts. You don't have to agree or disagree - just take these in and see where you go from there.

1. I create my own reality with my thoughts and my beliefs, and in doing so I have the experience that I intend.

2. My understanding of "The Truth" is within myself and is always expanding therefore the only truth I will know is what I believe in the current moment.

3. There are many techniques which I can use to aim my focus, guide my thoughts, resonate my energy and align myself towards the best possible definition or version of me that I desire. I recognize that since that ideal version of me is constantly changing; and constantly in both the alignment and contrast to the physical world around me - that this is an process of infinite expansion - and there is no ending point.

4. I am secure and relaxed in knowing that events that may unfold and I observe are part of this process. Yes, I am part of this unfolding picture and I really have two primary contributions to this process:

a. To focus my thoughts, energies and emotions inward and to allow the growth and expansion of the idealized version of me to become.

b. To participate in the co-creation of the collective expansion of the idealized version of the whole (the planet, the universe, or however you look at this) by offering the best possible version of me that I have become in every moment, exchange, situation, event (both physically and etherically).

When I speak of "Love" or "Light" - what I am really doing is going inward and calling forth this pure and positive energy, which by the way is stamped within every one of us - with no exceptions, and that radiance of energy is a desire to express and experience joy within myself. So "loving" you or someone or something is really our way of finding the joy within ourselves and sharing and celebrating it with each other. You can probably feel my joy, and that is why you are attracted here in this thread. And this is how and why we come together. We all have the potential to resonate within this energy.

Please pardon my "etheric" lingo - I try the best I can in words to explain things that are better understood with the universal language.

MyShadow
Old 09-30-2008, 01:16 AM   #17
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

One word? Respect
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:08 AM   #18
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

One word = Me

How I feel, what I choose to give my attention to, how I guide my thoughts, what I desire and dream about, what my intentions are, what I am becoming - IS the most important thing in any given moment.

Notice the absence of "what I am doing".

I am able to offer the qualities and vibration of respect, consideration or anything else because I am those things.

MyShadow
Old 09-30-2008, 02:50 AM   #19
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

*Gratitude*

Thank you, My Shadow, for this lovely offering.. There's been such an enormous amount of posts after this one..I'm grateful that it back where people can see it and respond!

Peace..Cookie
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:03 AM   #20
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...ionconvention/

This is a site that I started for being a library for all things to do with Ascension,intent/manifestation,positive change.

It is also meant that as long as the posts are positive and CAUSE NO FEAR
and are family friendly, they may stay. Anything else will be deleted.

So far, it is an open site(I do think you need to open a free yahoo e-mail)
all can read, but to post, you must join the group.

Blessings & Welcome!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:14 AM   #21
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

We invite all to join us in a nightly Intention Group!!!

Join in with us as often as you can!!!

Group Meditation Times:

10 pm Eastern

9 pm Central

8 pm Mountain

7 pm Pacific

We are asking all that join us in this Intention Space to join in a Group Inertia to manifest a list of Intentions. These Intents will benefit all Peoples, living things and Earth itself.As we are concerned about HOW safely we(the World) awaken, we can help others in their journey by paving the way and smoothing their road. We can help make their way safer for all.

As this is for World Intention/manifestation, we are asking for certain preparations and guidelines so as to be on the "same wavelength". Some are new to the path of Awakening

And some are not. I encourage those that are lightworkers for some time to also do these preparations that are listed along with any that work for them, for the sake of synchrosity.

We thank you and are grateful to you all that you choose to help Humanity reach it's

Evolution. It is a Journey with many signposts along the way :sometimes hard,sometimes easy,sometimes sad,sometimes funny……and if we can make that journey easier to navigate,and brought everyone to safe harbour~~then we have accomplished a great and wondrous thing!

Preparations:

There are links for Frequencies that will help heal and align people's energy centers(Chakras). These are especially helpful to those that are new to meditation or those that have a lot of distractions(have Children,being in a military zone,etc) or those that have a lot of negative energies around them. You may listen to each of them or at least listen to the 6 frequencies in one.(You may listen to other things as well,just please prep so that we are in sync at the same time for our Intentions)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHM8-...&feature=email http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppeN8...&feature=email http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lbv...&feature=email http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dETgv...&feature=email http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwrMn...&feature=email http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeMn6...&feature=email

Please light a candle. This will help keep one's focus on the light,especially for those that are new to meditation or have distractions.
Please remember these are for World Intentions as a group. Please keep personal intentions for AFTER our group time. The more lightworkers that focus on our group intentions together, the more strongly it will manifest.
Please meditate(or say)the words on our list . You may visualize,listen to music,
use incense,sit or lay down or float in water, or sit outside~whatever helps you reach a quiet higher place.If you are new to meditation, you may repeat the list several times.If you feel your mind distracted or get interupted just try to look at

the candle to bring your mind back to the Intentions.

Relax and invision a great warmth and light of love surround you !!

And this light expands outward ,outward until it surrounds the whole Earth!!!

Intention List for Intention Space:

*We intend that there will be a great awakening for Humanity that will be harmonious and peaceful and always in highest good for all peoples.

*We intend that there will be greater tolerance of one another as the Ascension gets closer.

*We intend that there will be great physical ,emotional & mental healing as the Ascension starts unfolding.

*We intend that abundance, tranquility,enough to eat and drink, and gratitude increase as the Ascension starts unfolding.

*We intend that wise and compassionate leaders with the world's peoples highest good in mind have the power they need to help others.

*We intend that all Peoples of the World get to see & enjoy the beauty and majesty of this Earth's Wonders in Peace and safety as the Ascension unfolds.

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:20 AM   #22
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

I offer here some ideas on "dimensions of reality".. Ie 3D, 4D, 5D etc. Just ideas - you don't need to "buy in" to these ideas. They are just some expanding thoughts on this subject.

1. You are an eternal being, you always have been and you always will be.

2. There is a physical aspect of "you" here in the physical manifest 3D. You are here with an identity, a personality, you are here in physical form - in this body to experience and express yourself and in doing so - you are expanding.

3. There is a non-physical larger part of "you" that exists in what some may call "4D-5D-#D". This you is the idealized version of you - that exists in formless - and is constantly changing based on your desires and preferences.

4. You & You are collectively one, but a single point of consciouness with 2 very different perspectives. You & You are individualized, yet part of a whole - so you are making a contribution to the expanding idealized version of what is becoming.

5. The non-physical 4D-5D-#D you CHOSE to send forth and manifest an aspect of you into the physical 3D you - so you may enjoy this physical experience to continue expansion.

6. You & You are always connected, and are in constant contact through the universal language. The larger 4D you - has great wisdom and intelligence and is connected to all there is. You can find this connection in meditation - channeling - clairaudience, clairvoyance etc - it's all personal technique. Just find that inner voice - that inner "knowing" - thats the connection.

7. There is no "death" you just return and merge back into the larger "You" - but you keep coming back to 3D. Why? Not to save or rescue the planet from us, or someone or something, or even to heal or fix yourself. Why? Because you enjoy the physical experience and enjoy becoming an expanded version of you and enjoy the feeling of joy when you resonate this.

8. It's a choice to come into 3D. You would not be here - if you didn't want to be here. You knew what you were coming into before you came - you saw it as a series of possibilites - not as a pre-paved future or a grand pre-scripted play - you came to expand who you are becoming and in doing so contribute to the whole of what is becoming.

Just ideas - thoughts - possibilities. See where these take your thoughts.

MyShadow
Old 09-30-2008, 03:45 AM   #23
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Embellishing my post above of the topic of "Ascension", "Awakening" etc.

Again - just open ended ideas to ponder.

1. "Ascension" and it's synonyms are the current language or labels for a point of expansion where one comes to the knowing that (as noted above in this post by me) we are eternal beings, we create our own realities, we have different aspects of consciouness etc. and mainly that we REMEMBER what and who we are and how to hold our connection between You & You.

2. The affect of "Ascension" is because you are a blended-being - you already exist in duality of physical and non-physical - but when you are ready, and you chose to do so, you will open the door and be able experience this blended-beingness from the physical aspect.

3. Some of us are already there - and that is why we don't react to the chaos, turmoil, fear and drama of the physical world. Because we can see everything from both perspectives, and further can clearly see the emerging idealized possibilities on the horizon. It's not prophecy, or bending time to read the future. It's a construct that takes a certain degree of expansion to be able to know. When you achieve this, you relax and let go of most resistance - and I can affirm here - that your physical experience is enjoyable beyond what you could previously imagine.

Ideas - thoughts - possibilities. Read this and ponder - see what comes up for you.

MyShadow
Old 09-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #24
Buruso
Avalon Senior Member

These ideas are worth adopting when adding to the forum,
Well said My Shadow.
It appears that some of the responses are quite defensive or accusatory, it might help to remember that everybodies perception of reality or truth is changing from moment to moment besed on the information that is being processed and co-created, not only from this forum but also from our world around us.
This is us working with the cutting edge of our understanding so don't forget to stop what you're doing and put the brakes on the tremendous momentum of thought and emotion for a moment to take stock of where we're at and see if we're comfortable and moving toward our bliss and what excites us the most.
Buruso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #25
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Samarkis and all who want to get practical,

10pm eastern is the same time of my present group metitation.

http://eventtemples.com/

We can all energetically connect on PC forum by putting each other on our friends list.

Regardless of technique, we can combine our energies. Very powerful indeed.

We also meditate at 10am eastern for those who can. This is world wide. Thanks for your good posts.

nestingwave

Last edited by nestingwave; 09-30-2008 at 04:03 PM.