Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 01:07 PM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Manifesting

I am here because of the email from Project Camelot.

I have read the Law Of One, Carla Rekert, David Wilcock, George Green etc and am pretty much convinced that I am either a wanderer or a ground crew or both. So I came here

The George Green "new paradigm" books and "messages for the ground crew" opened my eyes more to the power of focussed intent and manifesting and the operation of the laws of attraction, focussed intent, allowance and balance.

I decided that I would tell you all about my manifestation meditation I do each day in my own effort to co-create the new paradigm:

"Thankyou for another day, please protect me and guide me though it. This manifestation is for the highest and best good of all.
(Visualising...
I see myself standing outside my house in a natural bushland setting... then the manifesting bit goes like this - its a sort of affirmative description of where I see that I am in the future "now")
I live in a world where each man takes responsibility for his own actions, lives in harmony with each other human, and where each human lives in harmony with the earth. We are all now free from tyranny, and the pirates who should not have been here on earth have left.
(qualifying...)
For the highest and best good of all, make it so. I am human becoming, help me to become. We are humans becoming help us become. We are all humans becoming, help us all to become."

Then I tack on the personal stuff after and then again ensure by affirmation that it is meant to be for the highest and best good of all.

I think I am doing ok, but I would be interested in your thoughts.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 09-15-2008 at 12:36 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #2
OceanWinds

Default Re: Manifesting

you sound like your doing fine...
Old 09-15-2008, 12:29 AM   #3
Citizen Zeitgeist
Avalon Senior Member

You are vibing wonderfully, as an enlightened being of light might say.

I too have been practicing the fundamental laws since I read the handbook. Thus far, everything I have focussed upon has manifested, from a piece of land in the mountains to contact from benevolent ET's. We have nothing to fear.
Citizen Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:37 AM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks.

It helps to read others have done it too.

Well another day, and I have made some edits to the original post because I left out a small but important detail.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote