Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 03-28-2009, 05:36 PM   #26
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dying NASA Scientist Reveals The Truth About Alien Life.

Actually, the original links were to cpsiliotis' video offerings. Those links, which DID work by the way - were essentially compilations of the material offered on the nasajim108 account. A lot of those videos are short, so it was a bit of a favor in arranging them into bigger offerings. cpsiliotis' account has been removed entirely, or so it would seem.
That makes the material even more interesting and curious. I'm going to finish watching Understanding the Reptilian Mind today.

Thanks for doing the footwork, Karen.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #27
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Actually, the original links were to cpsiliotis' video offerings. Those links, which DID work by the way - were essentially compilations of the material offered on the nasajim108 account. A lot of those videos are short, so it was a bit of a favor in arranging them into bigger offerings. cpsiliotis' account has been removed entirely, or so it would seem.
Ah yes, you are so right, I did not click the original links, but came to vids in a roundabout way.

http://www.cywire.com/community/vBTu...ame=cpsiliotis
cpsiliotis
Username: cpsiliotis
About Me: Many from my videos are a result from the interactions I have with Peggy Kane and the people in her site, they are very smart people and full of compassion for everyone, the kind of people for one to call Family. Her site has a different approach for RS (Reversed Speaking) than the approach of David Oates, because it combines EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) reversed recordings with interpretations of RS as real happenings, not just as psychological metaphors of the subconscious mind as David Oates considers for his own version of RS (Reverse Speech), but as manifestations of the UNIVERSAL MIND. Reverse Speaking paired with the proper intent and shielding is a tool of exploring the other side of the world where demons live and uncover their dark plots. It is my personal belief that the process of shielding is more significant than RS itself, an unclear intent and a sleeping awareness can spoil the results of RS. NOTE FOR YOU TUBE AND ANYONE CONCERNED Fair Use Notice: This channel contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, more...cratic, scientific, and social justice issues. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this channel is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this channel for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. December 29, 2008 An error in the Youtube system removed me from the 13th position of REPORTERS and put me to 97th position after uploading a video titled: # Gaza, Israel, Politics and Choice (cpsiliotis). My lawyer has the original snapshots from the page of YouTube announcements, before and after and between as a proof in case of denial from YouTube. The numbers of views changed in negative count due to a mechanical computational error caused by accident in a certain time. January 21, 2009 # Nazi Occult Sacrificial ritual with American children, G. W. Bush - 911 Connection; the video was removed by You Tube after 11 hours on air and 1098 views with the following warning: # Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account. February 2009 # 5 videos with an interview with an ex-vampire have been removed due to a copyright claim by an author of books of how to make money reselling copyrights. No comment. March 3, 2009 # Greek Riots-Illuminati Connection-Destroy Athens Biennial video (cpsiliotis) has been removed with this warning: # This is the second Community Guidelines warning strike your account has received within six months. Accordingly, the ability to post new content to YouTube from this account has been disabled and will not return until two weeks after you acknowledge this message. Please review the YouTube Community Guidelines and refrain from further violations, which may result in the termination of your account.# My videos are organized into playlists for better browsing.
Videos Uploaded: 137
Videos Watched: 15929
Homepage: http://www.youtube.com/user/cpsiliotis
Books: None
Hobbies: REVERSE SPEAKING, helped me to confirm my belief about what we are really saying and we have not a clue, how deep we are in this rabbit hole. http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/category/1-new/
Movies: None
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:13 AM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Karen, the youtube homepage link took me to graphic sex youtube photos. You may want to consider deleting the link.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:33 AM   #29
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I don't see that Carol.
http://www.youtube.com/user/cpsiliotis
Brings up different sets of pictures each time I click on it.
In a red bar at the top it says: This account is suspended.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:43 AM   #30
Steve_G

Same here, just an 'account suspended' page.

Quote:
Gaza, Israel, Politics and Choice (cpsiliotis)

Nazi Occult Sacrificial ritual with American children, G. W. Bush - 911 Connection

5 videos with an interview with an ex-vampire have been removed due to a copyright claim by an author of books of how to make money reselling copyrights

Greek Riots-Illuminati Connection-Destroy Athens Biennial video (cpsiliotis)
I'd love to see these videos that youtube have censored from this account. There's loads of vids about Bush, 9/11, Gaza etc that aren't exactly complimentary; what's so special about these?
Old 04-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #31
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Hack and smear. The videos were there initially, and there was nothing innappropriate about them. Probably got too much attention - had to deligitimize the offerings somehow.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #32
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The videos are mirroring the mind of the person who made them and he seems rather confused to me.
Once you are aware of this you'll see that the material itself has no power of it' s own unless you are willing to dive into the confusion itself.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #33
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the message that popped up when I tried to watch the first video:

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #34
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

As I read through the postings on this thread, a "voice" in my mind kept repeating, "What is true, is what you believe. By believing, you make it true."

So, I figure, my guardians are giving me a warning about being selective in what I believe. That suggestion is good enough for me to follow - I'm going to race off to the Avalon Lounge now to have a bit of R and R.

First one there can buy the drinks.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #35
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

That's how it works just enough truth to make you say Hmm but never whats real the real truth is compartmentalized , even there right hand dosent know what the left is doing.
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:21 AM   #36
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Antaletriangle,

I'm surprised I haven't heard of this before. Another Avalon member just contacted me on this to see if I could dig. I'll watch the videos first.

That said, a few weeks ago, one of my contacst told me of an astronaut who lived close by (passed away not too long ago) and after he started talking he got cancer. Not that cancer is an impossibility, but it happens sometimes after these brave men and women start talking (i.e., Aaron Russo is another example).

I've already had the pleasure of interacting with most of the members participating on this thread. Let's see where this thread takes us.

Great post!

Manticore

Last edited by manticore; 04-07-2009 at 06:33 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:22 AM   #37
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah just clicked on the links-they've been removed-what a surprise!!
What i find very interesting is why do they not remove popular music vids and dodgy stuff under the jurisdiction of terms violation?I cannot count how many videos i have either returned to and found them removed because of this or that-it's so transparent-if they had any brains they'd leave these videos on; in that way questions wouldn't be raised in why they've been removed...

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 04-08-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:44 AM   #38
day
Retired Avalon Member

this is a great thread.. I found Nasajims videos about a month ago, and thought about posting them but wanted first to search to see if they were already here...glad I did! His videos are full of abstract hints to help us understand the world today and how it became so ...exactly what is happening to people, language, communication and moral integrity

his video showing the grey in the brain of an inmate is startlingly graphic, but truthful to the reality of what is happening. I wanted to make sure I was protected before viewing all of his videos due to their nature but very real importance of leraning what he wanted to share after his death.

youtube does have James Bartley Understanding the Reptilian Mind... I jsut did a search and found them in play list format no problems...

Thank you for starting this thread
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:41 PM   #39
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I've just finished reading "blue blood, true blood" links a lot of the stuff on Project Camelot and here... how much truth is in it is unknown but it does seem to ring true with me... Now what do I do with the info

I found the Reptilian Mind also by just searching for it.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 01:18 PM   #40
day
Retired Avalon Member

I typed in cpsiliotis in google search and found often the sites had been suspended etc.

Bill Schnoebelen - Interview with an ExVampire: A True Story - which was on his youtube site can still be found in google videos

understanding the reptilian mind was very interesting, James Bartley's mentors Barb Bartholic and Karla Turner can be found on the internet and many of Karlas books are available for free download ebook formats. Permission is given for free distribution by her husband and this can found on the site
karlaturner.org

has anyone read the reptilian pact?
can be found by googling 'reptililian pact'
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #41
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to all of these tapes and I was starting to get sick because I didnt want to HEAR what he was talking about BUT then he got to people on meth/crank/crack

I have been in groups where these sort of things did get brought up. Especially the visialization of these creatures. I constantly chalked it up to a bad trip...........but the more I heard, the more it seemed similiar.

The end of the tape also mentioned Bohemia Grove and David Ickes thoughts on shape shifting.

my ending thoughts were that he did know what he was talking about and that it was not all bad info, just some I didnt want to know. Too bad we can't shut out all the bad stuff though

Thank you for sharing all of this.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote