Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #26
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: Spiral Phenomenon over Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
hey do you have the link for the interveiw id like to hear it thanks
http://projectcamelot.org/2009-Dec-1..._Wilcock_1.mp3

http://projectcamelot.org/2009-Dec-1..._Wilcock_2.mp3

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #27
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiral Phenomenon over Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Greetings, beloveds! So glad to be back on the forum...have been keeping up with the changes at Camelot...so wonderful to watch the evolution!

I am a professional intuitive and spiritual channel, just wanted to share what came through this morning about this phenomenon in Norway.

And so, be at peace and continue to trust the process. All is well~OM AH HUM.
Thanks for this Theresa. I have to admit to cynicism on my part at first but what you have to say does resonate very strongly with me.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:04 PM   #28
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I think the location of a lot of electronics equipment just behind that mountain could be pretty telling.

However, I don't know the facts. (Hands up those who do?). I think I read on a thread... this could easily be used instead as a HAARP array. Maybe so and maybe not. We have three interesting coincidences:

1. Pretty pattern in the sky
2. Prez Obama in town
3. Electrical thingy

Of course, using our powers of 'discernment' we can join a straight line between all three, extrapolate it with our singularity of :

'TPTB are always out to get us' or alternatively,
'something big out there is going on and we don't know what it is.... ( yeah, like LIFE for instance !! )'
and come up with the idea that something BIG is going down.

Me, I think it's the most amazing nighttime event I've seen a video of, and it feels significant intuitively. I mean, what thing makes a pattern like that with blue spirally stuff coming out of it ??

But beyond that FACT (the fact being my reaction to a pretty picture and some exciting clues as to why it happened),

I think I'll try and avoid jumping to exciting conclusions.

If we really ARE to go down the conscious creation route, what we BELIEVE it is might be really important. so I'm going to believe it's something nice.

Maybe they're filimng one extra episode of Dr Who with David Tennant, for example ??

loves yas, and thanks for the thread...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:41 PM   #29
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi friends~

Yes, the thing about channeling is this-I'll say it again. Until you have actually channeled higher consciousness-and you can tell what is coming from higher truth and what is not-its very difficult, I know, to believe what a "channeler" offers, especially when it offers "other wordly", and to our limited scientific measuring capabilities, proof.

As I said, I have seen so many healings of a profound degree from the consciousness that "channels" through me that I do now fully believe it.

To answer what someone asked above, do I think this information came from a "new" channel, or the one I usually feel, it was my "usual" source, the usual vibration, so to speak.

What we are feeling when channeling is essentially "vibration," as all thought is vibration. You know you can feel when there are "good vibes or bad vibes," right? well, imagine how sensitive a channeler would have to be to first of all even be ABLE to be a channeler, and then interpret the source of the channeling.

My fiance asked, when I first met him, how do I know what I'm hearing isn't coming from just my imagination as opposed to some higher consciousness "apart" from me and I told him, honestly, I don't care it its coming from Quasimoto as long as it gets results, ie, produces healing and higher truth. Really! Right?

But I do know the sources of these channelings, and I could share that, but if someone doesn't want to believe, they simply won't. All I say, is try on the info and if it results in healing, then trust it. If it doesn't, throw it out.

I travel interdimensionally a lot and there are all kinds of "beings" at different dimensions of evolution, so I can sense what dimension and consciousness something is coming from. Also, a channeler will not attract lower consciousness unless they themselves have unresolved ego issues relative to that consciousness. I've had to develop myself on the ego level a lot-thats why they call it "initiation."

There are a lot more details to share about that, but maybe not to those who are not yet walking the path of unconditional service of the initiate, because they would not be ready to understand the distinctions and it would not serve to describe those details to those not ready to hear.

Just trust the process, beloveds....we are all getting to where we are meant to be! The ascension truly is happening. Some are more tuned into that than others, but wherever one is, they are definitely evolving quickly to the next level that is in divine order for them.

thanks everyone!! Peace and Love~ Theresa
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:52 PM   #30
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just trust the process, beloveds....we are all getting to where we are meant to be! The ascension truly is happening. Some are more tuned into that than others, but wherever one is, they are definitely evolving quickly to the next level that is in divine order for them.

thanks everyone!! Peace and Love~ Theresa

Thank you.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #31
Bilko
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou Theresa
It was me who asked if you recognized the source so i thank you for your answer.
It's nice to hear such a positive outlook for once. i just got back from grocery shopping and it was hard looking around me to believe any of 'this' would change. Whether people would switch from being so interested in what they are putting in their faces to what they are filling their hearts with.

We need more people like you.
Bilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:15 PM   #32
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Spiral Phenomenon over Norway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko View Post
Thankyou Theresa
It was me who asked if you recognized the source so i thank you for your answer.
It's nice to hear such a positive outlook for once. i just got back from grocery shopping and it was hard looking around me to believe any of 'this' would change. Whether people would switch from being so interested in what they are putting in their faces to what they are filling their hearts with.

We need more people like you.
I was in walmart yesterday and i was thinking the exact same thing. Not

everyone will be ready, but there are alot of good people out there waking

up. I think well be okay as long as people keep an open heart and mind.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #33
Dogma
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

I also mean no disrespect

I feel channeling information is of the old paradigm in which a select few may or may not be getting information on behalf of others that is accurate as it is always interpreted by the channeler and their perceptions.

I feel not only are we all intuitive but that we are all receiving information, it is more about removing that which stands in the way of hearing it.
Truth
Of course we all have the capabilities, but why not listen to the people who have a better developed faculties in this area?

For example, I would hope the police wouldn't call ME up to use my psychic abilities to solve a murder. It would be a VERY long time, if ever, before I could produce useful information. A genuine intuitive however, IS the person to call.

Likewise, please don't call me if your car is making a funny noise.
Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #34
Dogma
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpledove View Post
Funny Obama was reiceiving the nobel peace price there the following day...
Wow.

That is VERY interesting. I don't want to read too much into it, but that is an amazing coincidence, indeed.

Was it perhaps a show of power from the Russians, intended for Obama? or the Climate Summit??

Or was an off-Worlder nod of approval of the Summit or Obama...?? Hmmmm...

Last edited by Dogma; 12-13-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #35
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, everyone!

Being a channeler, being "selected" for this, has NOT been easy....I instinctively KNEW that while there would be those who are guided to the Truth flowing through me, because "source" TOLD me there would, and I've experienced that, I also knew there would be opposition, and as in the past, (past lifetimes), potentially violent opposition.

Spirit came to ME to do this, about 9 years ago. Trust me, I was NOT looking for it, or wanting it. I was like, "are you sure you got the right person??" cause I know what they do to people who channel "GOD" or higher truth, etc. They crucify them, burn them at the stake, shoot them on balconies....

But Holy Spirit had its way with me, and 9 long, karmically challenging, intiation filled years later, this dharma is ready to fully be expressed through me. ok..enough of that.

So, YES we can ALL channel...its just a matter of how evolved, mature and WILLING we are on the soul level to surrender our will completely in service to GOD'S will, which is actually our own higher will-the "I AM THAT I AM."

Thanks for letting me share. I'm really honored.

so, stay tuned also...we will most surely be seeing more and more 'other wordly' occurences as we continue to move toward the peak of the winter solstice, 2012...

Love and peace~ Theresa
Old 12-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #36
MaikaNz
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Theresa,

Has source ever mentioned anything like a golden light shining behind the left eye or morphing symbols and flashes of what appear to be schematics?

I have had this on a couple of occasions and have opened my eyes to try to find a light source of where it could have come from, only for me to close my eyes and see it again.
Have you ever heard or experienced anything like this?

Oh and I am conscious when this happens to.

Thanks
MaikaNz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #37
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Richard for those audio links. After listening to David Wilcock and Kerry Cassidy discuss this spiral, it becomes rather straight-forward that this was man made in origin.

I do support channeling BTW and in no way am opposed to information gained by those who channel.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 01:57 AM   #38
Cosmic Preacher
Avalon Senior Member

I would think it is to much of work and equipment to make this a hoax.

I agree on the rocket gone bad theory.
Cosmic Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #39
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a very interesting comment from David Icke that in short says that people that channel are only getting information from entities within the matrix and therefore can not really help us to get out of the matrix or ascend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfEcCxZjWLU

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:23 PM   #40
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

The thing about lights behind the eyes, etc, I think there are a lot of manifestations one can have going through this ascension process. Seeing lights I've heard is one of them. Gary Renard had this experience and in his books, the channeling said this is part of "piercing the veil" beyond 3d experience.

I will for sure listen to Kerry and David's dialogue on this. My first reaction was that this was manmade. And regarding David Icke's comment about channeling, if this is true...well. All I can say is those entities sure are loving and are right on about what they channel through me, anyway, in terms of what HAS been verifiable, ie, in private sessions with hundreds of clients over the years....so...I just don't know for sure, in the end, and won't until I "get there," I suppose.

Pretty trippy! Peace~
Old 12-14-2009, 08:44 PM   #41
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

ok, I just started listening to David here and as far as I can see this still doesn't conflict with the channeling that came through. The channeling essentially said that we are being prepared for disclosure and although its early on in the interview, so far, thats what he is saying his inside contacts are alluding to as well. So...I'll keep listening!
Old 12-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #42
Halvor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And regarding David Icke's comment about channeling, if this is true...well. All I can say is those entities sure are loving and are right on about what they channel through me, anyway, in terms of what HAS been verifiable, ie, in private sessions with hundreds of clients over the years....so...I just don't know for sure, in the end, and won't until I "get there," I suppose.

Pretty trippy! Peace~
I have not come across any on forums, websites, or in videos of the new age type (generally speaking) that appear to have assimilated the following:
Quote:
The apologists of the second century, even on the basis of certain statements in the New Testament, testify to us often of the expansion of power of malign spirits, which extend and multiply their functions to the point where they seize control not only of the physical world, but also of the very heart of humankind.

(Filoramo, Giovanni 'A History of Gnosticism' (1990), ch. 2 "Between Demons and Gods", p.31ff., citing Wey, H. 'Die Funktionen der bösen Geister bei den griechischen Apologeten des zweiten Jahrhunderts nach Christus (1957))

Obviously, when people already more than 1,900 years ago realized that collaborating with demoniacal entities could seduce humanity to the depth of the heart, we can conclude that simply adhering unilaterally to the "follow-you-heart" tenet which resonates like a mantra throughout the new age culture means that all those people who uncritically accepts this
are accutely susceptible to manipulation by those who have been trained in interpersonal communication at the level of advanced alchemy. All around the world there are occult societites with millenia of accumulated knowledge and proficiency in spiritual deception.
Halvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #43
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Wow.. Halvor.... quite the comment...

we can conclude that simply adhering unilaterally to the "follow-you-heart" tenet which resonates like a mantra throughout the new age culture means that all those people who uncritically accepts this
are accutely susceptible to manipulation by those who have been trained in interpersonal communication at the level of advanced alchemy.

Being a being of love... i had to re-read your comment a couple of times...

forgive my slowness..

Love is more then a muntra. for me.. it is the question as well as the answer...

New Age? hmm not sure i would use that title...

i am
i am not perfect...but

Just because i follow the path of love does NOT make me susceptible to influence.. IMO

what does make me susceptible is my desire to be accepted...

that is a HUMAN trait...not a NEW AGER trait...

i am not a christian... a pagan...a new ager...

the only title i have...is the one given to me by others...

Last edited by GaiaLove; 12-14-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:04 AM   #44
Old Snake
Avalon Senior Member

Well,

I am sorry, this phenomenon was created by the now seemingly
complete upgraded Eiscat installation,wich can dissipate about 3.000.000Watt
the steering of the energy is done by computer programs, this installation
is comparable to Haarp test site@ Gakona Alaska , the real Haarp
site is @Poker Flats Alaska wich may radiate only 3 Terawatts of energy

Old Snake
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:23 AM   #45
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

"I am sorry, this phenomenon was created by the now seemingly
site is @Poker Flats Alaska wich may radiate only 3 Terawatts of energy"

This appears to be true, but still the question remains to be answered: Why?

DW is suggesting that disclosure is the answer....I'm still listening to the interview. So grateful to have a couple of hours tonight to do so...
Old 12-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #46
arcora
Banned

Quote:
"I am sorry, this phenomenon was created by the now seemingly
site is @Poker Flats Alaska wich may radiate only 3 Terawatts of energy"

This appears to be true, but still the question remains to be answered: Why?

DW is suggesting that disclosure is the answer....I'm still listening to the interview. So grateful to have a couple of hours tonight to do so...
why do you care what wilcock says if you can just 'channel' the info??

fire up some of that dna and tell us what' s going on...

oh, btw...how's biz? who exactly are you channeling these days???
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:28 AM   #47
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Snake View Post
Well,

I am sorry, this phenomenon was created by the now seemingly complete upgraded Eiscat installation,wich can dissipate about 3.000.000 Watt
the real Haarp site is @Poker Flats Alaska wich may radiate only 3 Terawatts of energy
I noticed that you wrote the 3 MegaWatt with all the zeroes ... 3 MegaWatt does not impress anyone anymore ...

If you would write the 3 Terawatts with all the zeroes it seems unbelievable.

3 GigaWatts is a 3 with 9 zeroes: 3.000.000.000 Watt
3 TeraWatts is a 3 with 12 zeroes: 3.000.000.000.000 Watt

That is an awful lot of power and I wonder what could even generate that. I am always amazed when I look at pictures of
HAARP in Alaska where all the alleged power is coming from and how it is transported/handled there.
The whole installation on the picture does not look THAT impressive ... or what you see should be only 10% and the rest is underground.

I do not claim to have detailed knowledge about HAARP here, it's just a healthy reality check ....

So has anyone more info on this with references to traceable data ?

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:32 AM   #48
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look at this page: http://www.eiscat.se/raw/schedule/co...=0700&End=1000 . They scheduled an experiment to "look at the polar wintertime mesophere through the transient caused by (scattered) sunrise around 8 UT." on 2009 12 09 0700 - 2009 12 09 1000.

So between 7am and 10am they were very active on the same day of the spiral. Is this not proof or what?

So whyare they not coming out about this? Why are the russians covering them??
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:01 AM   #49
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I used to channel- of interest is that I used to channel very detailed past life readings- this I did as a teenager within my yoga/meditation group.

At the same time there were these past life reports that one could order from India. Mine always matched up with the Indian readings. Could be thr same *program* was running within the system either by earth intel or astral intel.

That doesn't mean I believe that the entity that came through me was some benign creature even though he appeared to be.

Rayellen Alan was given information pertaining to the nature of channeling- I believe it.

Am very leery of channeled info for that reason (back in the early 80's I was reading the Seth material as well as the Ra Material and Law of One) I suspect that material is not from pure source consciousness.

JZ Knight's teeth had receivers in it placed by her DDS ex husband (Yelm is a programming place) that is what Rayellen was told by her husband. The material is worth reading alone for that information.

I do believe that there are loads of astral tricksters- yes some may be benign but so much of what is channeled info never comes to pass or can't be proven.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 05:17 AM   #50
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

All we can really do is try on the message...LOVE is the message...it will either work or it won't...then we have our answer.