Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
VickyGold
Avalon Senior Member

Default We LOVE ya all children of Ireland!!!

Dearest and most humorous bros and sis who r living on this beautiful emerald Island at the end of the world...
I often read ur post and let me tell ya, I find u d MOST lovable people in Europe...with a crayz sence of humour.
I really think u r SPECIAL people with a message to us ALL here on the continent.
Used to live there, still "homesick"...wish to be there with u
Keep the good work!!!
Thanks fr always cheering me up when I am down...this is a GIFT

LoVe
frm Budapest,Hungary
Vicky
VickyGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:20 AM   #2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We LOVE ya all children of Ireland!!!

Hiya Vicky!
Thanks for the kind words about our little rock in the sea!
I was in Budapest a few years ago and I have to say I loved the place. Me and my mate had a funny run in with some undercover police at one point when we were on our way to a bath house for a keenly anticipated hot bath for a few hours. We were trying a few ATMs because our cards wouldn't work in some and we had no money. I suppose we looked a bit dodgy as we were very scruffy and tired (having backpacked around a lot of places for a few weeks) but the cops pulled us aside and gave us a big question session. We had no passports on us so they were even more suspicious. So the main guy then searched our bags, which contained bath towels and swimming goggles and nothing else, stood up really straight faced and serious, and said 'Ah, so. You are going swimming!' No **** Sherlock.
All his men started giggling and so did we so he stormed off and they all followed and we were left looking at each other going 'What the hell was that all about?'
We went to the baths then but they were closed, so we went and got drunk again.
All good!

so where and when were you in Ireland?
8080028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:44 PM   #3
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We LOVE ya all children of Ireland!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickyGold View Post
Dearest and most humorous bros and sis who r living on this beautiful emerald Island at the end of the world...

LoVe
frm Budapest,Hungary
Vicky
thanx for the message of love for our small island, but we are at the centre of the world
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote